Using Network/Windows password for Script (HELP)

I created this Logon Script to be able to log on to a particular website. However it's unecrypted and you can easily see the password. My question is - is there any way you can put a variable in autoit that will pull your Windows/Network password into the "Password Field" so that it is encrypted? Reason I ask is if a user changes his/her password every six months it's hard to have to continually update everyone's script. Any ideas?

Here is the Code listed Below:

#include 
$oIE = _IECreate ("")
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "MAIN")
$oQuery1 = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "SITE")
$oQuery2 = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "LOGON_ID")
$oQuery3 = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "PASSWORD")
$sin="1001"

$uname=@UserName
;This variable allows me to pull my windows username
$pwd="Password"
; I want to know if there is an variable to pull windows password as well

_IEFormElementSetValue ($oQuery1,$sin)
_IEFormElementSetValue ($oQuery2,$uname)
_IEFormElementSetValue ($oQuery3,$pwd)
$oButton=_IEGetObjById($oIE,"ENTER")
_IEAction ($oButton, "click")
_IELoadWait($oIE,0)

I doubt the website can handle the encrypted password.

And I don't know of a way to get the Windows password (encrypted or not). But I could be wrong here.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Now you got me thinking....Windows must do something to cache the password (probably encrypted) otherwise how does locking/unlocking work?

Anyways, you are providing your Windows username and password for access to the website?

I assume the site in run on a server in your domain? Can Windows Authentication be enabled?

Now you got me thinking....Windows must do something to cache the password (probably encrypted) otherwise how does locking/unlocking work?

Anyways, you are providing your Windows username and password for access to the website?

I assume the site in run on a server in your domain? Can Windows Authentication be enabled?

That's what I was thinking, Windows has to do something with the Windows Password that would give you the ability to call the Windows Password.

Yes I am providing the Windows username and Password for the website with is run a sever in the domain - I have Authentication enabled but the way the site is coded it use the Windows Authentication - it doesn't allow you to "Save" password either. The way I had it was sending the username and password through Plain text

$pwd="Password"

However this can't be used because it's sending the credentials un-encrypted, I am trying to make this log on easier for everyone having to use this website (logs them out every 15 minutes) So i either want to some how create a hotkey that will allow them to type in their userID and Password and it will save to the script. Or just have it use a variable to grab the windows password.

Thanks for all your help I'm lost on this one

Not that this helps (just an observation) but is the site running on SSL (https)? If not then cleartext passwords are being sent to anyways. If it is using SSL than sending the password shouldn't be an issue.

I'm also at a loss.