Sign in to follow this  
grimmlock

Aut2exe add file version

grimmlock

Good Afternoon,

I am running the latest version of Autoit 3.3.10.2 and the lasted version of the SciTE. I am trying to figure out how I can get the file version to show when I compile a script. I have used SciTE and Aut2exe and the result is same. The compiled exe shows file version 0.0.0.0 whereas, prior to 3.3.10.x (3.3.8.X) when the script was compiled the exe file would show the correct (autoit) file version.

I am attaching 2 screenshot that will show what I am talking about. I have used various commands like #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=3.3.10.2, #Autoit3wrapper_Res_Version=3.3.10.2, each with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Grimm

post-76479-0-30573600-1389395494_thumb.p

post-76479-0-49596400-1389395683_thumb.p

Edited by grimmlock

Thanks

Grimm

guinness

Look at using the new #pragma directive for the version number assignment. Oh, and look at AutoIt3WrapperToPragma  (signature) to convert AutoItWrapper directives to pragma for you in one click.

#pragma
Edited by guinness
  • Like 1

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

grimmlock

Sweet  :guitar:

Thanks!

Thanks

Grimm

Jos

Good Afternoon,

I am running the latest version of Autoit 3.3.10.2 and the lasted version of the SciTE. I am trying to figure out how I can get the file version to show when I compile a script. I have used SciTE and Aut2exe and the result is same. The compiled exe shows file version 0.0.0.0 whereas, prior to 3.3.10.x (3.3.8.X) when the script was compiled the exe file would show the correct (autoit) file version.

I am attaching 2 screenshot that will show what I am talking about. I have used various commands like #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=3.3.10.2, #Autoit3wrapper_Res_Version=3.3.10.2, each with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Grimm

Using the #Pragma is a good solution but the #AutoIt3Wrapper directives are still working too.

Show the SciTE console output to see what is happening in case you want to fix this.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Maintel

I have same problem, after I upgraded to latest AutoIt the file version and file description is not working, icon is working. This is from compilation:

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod /in "F:\HDD\vcds.au3"
+>14:08:17 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.0.33    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
>Running AU3Check (3.3.10.2)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>14:08:17 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.10.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "F:\HDD\vcds.au3" /out "F:\HDD\vcds.exe" /nopack /icon "F:\HDD\vcds.ico" /comp 2
+>14:08:18 Aut2exe.exe ended.rc:0
>14:08:18 Performing the Program Resource Update steps:
!>14:08:18 Error: Failed to get script data from end of target file.  Skipping resource update.rc:2
+>14:08:18 Created program:F:\HDD\vcds.exe
>Exit code: 0    Time: 2.237

The non-touched source code compiled with previous version did this correctly.

In source code I have this, it's created by Tools->Compile

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=vcds.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.0.0
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

I also noticed the .exe files have no more the default autoit icon...

Edited by Maintel

Jos

Just make sure you upgrade to the Latest version of the SciTE4AutoIt3 package as there were many changes to support the new version of AutoIt3.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

guinness

I also noticed the .exe files have no more the default autoit icon...

It's discussed in this thread and the one I linked on how to add an icon.
  • Like 1

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Maintel

Just make sure you upgrade to the Latest version of the SciTE4AutoIt3 package as there were many changes to support the new version of AutoIt3.

Jos

As most of the visitors, I simple went to http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/ and downloaded Latest version: v3.3.10.2 and inside is SciTE in version Version 3.2.0, so put in all in one download package SciTE 3.3.7 will be a good idea.

It's discussed in this thread and the one I linked on how to add an icon.

Ok I got the folder AutoIt3Aut2ExeIcons

Edited by Maintel

Jos

As most of the visitors, I simple went to http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/ and downloaded Latest version: v3.3.10.2 and inside is SciTE in version Version 3.2.0, so put in all in one download package SciTE 3.3.7 will be a good idea.

Not likely that will happen and also doubt it will solve the issue of people not downloading the second installer.

The release cycles aren't similar either, only this time due to the PE changes in AutoIt3.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.