6 posts in this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
How to retrieve the target executable path from a process.
My system is effected with IMG001.exe virus and I remove the folders created by it daily but still it is creating the folders everytime I login to my PC.
My Antivirus is not detecting it.
So I thought to create a process in AutoIT to check for the process name IMG001.exe and retrieve the process target exe to a log file, so that I can track where it is putting these files.
With ProcessExists ( "process" ) , i can get the process ID.
But how to get the target location of the executable of the process.??
I have recorded a gui installation and modified the au3 file as per my requirement.
But the problem is, whenever I try to compile the au3 file, I am getting a special character on top of the file.
Can you suggest how to resolve this as it is appearing everytime during compilation.
And also I am trying to include a au3 file which is separate folder so I am adding the <..\Library.au3> line.
It is able to pick that but in that file "Library.au3" there is a file install line.
FileInstall(".\SendMail.ps1", @ScriptDir & "\SendMail.ps1") Library.au3 is being used by many other codes in the previous folder..
But the current file is looking for the ps1 file in current folder.
So is there any option to tell the compiler to pick the dependent files relative to Library.au3 instead of the current code.
I've written a script that pulls info from some web pages, saves the results to variables, and prints it out to a Word document. I've tried to make this script work with a minimum of user interaction. I've noticed an issue happens when I run the script and I have another window set as active, like SciTE for example. It inserts an "ETX" character. I've done this with Notepad too. It displays an upside down L character. Any particular reason why? Unfortunately, I can't post any code. Basically, it gets a collection of tags, applies a test to find the values I want, then pulls the innerhtml from said tag. Then it assigns the results to a global variable. Any help would be appreciated.
I've ported toUTF8() function (truly, the whole Encoding class) by Sebastián Grignoli to AutoIt. It offers useful functions to force a string to be in a specified charset in a really easy way.
From the readme file:
$utf8_string = toUTF8($utf8_or_latin1_or_mixed_string) $latin1_string = toLatin1($utf8_or_latin1_or_mixed_string) Also:
$utf8_string = fixUTF8($garbled_utf8_string) fixUTF8() converts the string to UTF-8 repeatedly until make sure it has only UTF-8 valid chars (it's really UTF-8).
#include 'forceutf8.au3' MsgBox(0, '', fixUTF8( 'Ã£Ã©' ) ) Will output:
ãé Note that it's just a port. If you look at both the source codes together (PHP and AutoIt), you'll see that they're exactly the same thing, but in different approaches (PHP arrays converted to Scripting.Dictionary objects, function renames, syntax porting, a few functions completely rewritten due to differences between PHP and AutoIt). Therefore, all credits goes to Sebastián Grignol.
It seems that it works only with latin/roman alphabet (used by English).
Download ZIP from Github
Fork me on Github
I wrote below code to delete a file.
But when I am trying to delete a shortcut, it it deleting target file instead of shortcut when I created a context menu entry for this executable.
The executable is working fine if we use it normally instead of context menu.But with COntext menu it is taking the target instead of shortcut.
By using the below registries.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Delete Permanently\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\Permanent Delete\\Delete Permanently.exe\" \"%1\"" And compiled the below code to executable.
DeleteFile($CmdLine[$i]) ; Adding the path through CMD line argument. Func DeleteFile($sFilePath) Local $iDelete = FileDelete($sFilePath) ; Display a message of whether the file was deleted. If $iDelete Then MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "Deleting ...", "The file was successfuly deleted: " & $sFilePath,10) Else MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "Deleting ...", "An error occurred while deleting the file: " & $sFilePath & @CRLF & "Please check whether it is in use by any process",10) EndIf EndFunc