Sign in to follow this  
alvaro9650

Bug with If {NOT}

No bug:

Global $i = 3   ; Assign 3 to variable $i

ConsoleWrite("count is:" & $i & @CRLF)  ; It says variable value is 3

If Not $i = 45 Then ; no bug is here: it's the same as (Not $î) = 45
    ConsoleWrite("count is:" & $i & @CRLF)  ; This should not say count is:3 because you forgot about operator priority
EndIf

If Not ($i = 45) Then   ; no bug is here either
    ConsoleWrite("count is:" & $i & @CRLF)  ; This says count is:3
EndIf

You rather should use If $i <> 45 Then

Edited by jchd

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

Wow, after 10 years of If being apart of the core language you have found a bug, congratulations...wait, no you haven't. I was going to demo too, but @jchd got there before me.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By learner123
      Hi All,

I am new to this AUTO IT and I have created a script that will open an app,enter pin and copy the code generated to clipboard. My java code call this autoIT script and use the copied generated code from clipboard.
      This works fine when server  window is on focus. My server is an windows server. 
      But when I minimize or disconnect the server, the script opens the app.exe but doesn't copy any value to clipboard.  
      Can anyone help me on this 😐

Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\RSA SecurID Software Token\SecurID.exe")
      Local $hWnd=WinWait("abc - RSA SecurID Token") ; waits until the window is the active window
      $hWin = WinGetHandle("abc - RSA SecurID Token");
      ControlSend($hWnd,"","","1111") ; simulates pressing the Home key
      ControlSend($hWnd,"","","{ENTER}");
      ControlSend($hWnd,"","","^c");
      Sleep(1000) ;
      ControlSend($hWnd,"","","^c");

• By learner123
      Hi All,
      So I have created a small autoIT script to enter pin into a RSA token(app which generate new code every 30 second), and copy the generated code.
      I have a java application which requires this code so every time my java-code requires this RSA code, it runs the autoIT script and the copied generated code is then used in my java application. 
      I have deployed this code on a windows server and it works fine when I am logged in and the window is on focus, But as soon as I schedule task and disconnect the server (not logged out only disconnect), or even minimize the server window, the autoIT scripts fails and its not able to copy the value.

Please find below the code for AUTOIT.

WinActivate("rsa - RSA SecurID Token") ; activates the window that has old in the tilte bar
      WinWaitActive("rsa - RSA SecurID Token") ; waits until the window is the active window
      Send("1111") ; simulates pressing the Home key, enters password to get the code
      Send("{ENTER}") ; simulates pressing the Enter key
      Sleep(1000) ;
      Send("^c") ; simulates pressing the CTRL+c keys (copy)

Also I saw some post regarding that WINACTIVE only works when window is active. But my below AUTO IT script to handle windows pop up  works perfectly fine when the server is disconnected. 

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 1)
      WinWait("https://url","","10")
      WinWaitActive("https://url","","10")
      Sleep(2000)
      Send("userid")
      Sleep(1000)
      Send("{TAB}")
      Sleep(1000)
      Send("passwrd")
      Send("{TAB}")
      Sleep(500)
      Send("{ENTER}")

• By JuanFelipe
      Hello gyus, I try to make a code to login in a web page in my job, buy i can’t understand why my form is blocked, this is my code: 
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <IE.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <GuiEdit.au3> #include <GuiStatusBar.au3> #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> #include <Date.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=C:\noentry\koda_1.7.3.0\Forms\spoa.kxf $Form1 = GUICreate("Eva y Vehículos", 1200, 1000, 10, 10) $prueba = GUICtrlCreateButton("Prueba",10,990,50,20) ;VARIABLES ========================================================================================== $psi = "https://psi.policia.gov.co/PSI/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fPSI#no-back-button" $chequeVehiculos = "https://psi.policia.gov.co/PSI/frm_lista_chk.aspx" $evaluacionEva = "https://psi.policia.gov.co/PSI/eva_frmver.aspx" $oIE = ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2") $GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj ($oIE, 10, 10, 1180, 980) ;GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) $oIE.navigate($psi) ;_IELoadWait($oIE) _InicioSesion() #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $prueba _InicioSesion() EndSwitch WEnd Func _InicioSesion() Local $username = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "txtUsuario") Local $pass = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "txtClave") Local $logina = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "btnIngresar") $username.value="example" $pass.value="examplepass" _IEAction($logina, 'click') _IELoadWait($oIE) MsgBox(16,"","") EndFunc  
    • By shelly
      Here is the below code for handling pop-up when window is  inactive ..but I don't know how to change sleep and when i run this script it runs sometimes and sometimes it stops .
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{SPACE}")
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{DOWN}")
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{ENTER}")
      --- these 3 lines never worked while TAB lines works sometimes but not in accurate way
      I am new too AutoIt .. help me out why this script behaves in strange way
      ControlFocus("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1")
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog", "", "Internet Explorer_Server1","1")
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{TAB}")
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog", "", "Internet Explorer_Server1","the request is send")
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{TAB}")
      Sleep(3000)
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{SPACE}")
      Sleep(3000)
      Sleep(3000)
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{DOWN}")
      Sleep(3000)
      ControlSend("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","","Internet Explorer_Server1","{ENTER}")