franbrinus

Get Info of Table

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

I want get the items of a table. The table is in a window of an deskpot application. I hava upload a image of the table.

I want read the values of all items and columns for I select the item that I am finding. I have used ListBox and ListView methods and I get the number of items but I can't get the text of columns and I can`t select one item.

Can you help me? Thank you.

Captura.JPG

Hi,

you can try getting some information about the cells with the AU3 Info Tool and then using ControCommand and GetCurrentSelection attempt to get the needed info from the cell.

Doesn't always work in third party tables like this though... depends how it was coded.

( I have one similar to this that does not allow individual controls so I have to export to txt file and parse that. )

cya,

Bill

Could you please post the result of the AutoIt Window Info Tool so we know what kind of Control you are talking about?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I can't get information about the cells. The AU3 Info Tool don`t allow select the cells.

How do I export to txt file??

Thank you.

The AutoIt Window Info Tool identifies the Control (Listview, etc.). When we know which kind of Control we can suggest how to select the content.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I can't get information about the cells. The AU3 Info Tool don`t allow select the cells.

How do I export to txt file??

Thank you.

In my case it is an extra button (function) that the software author added. You may have to look around in the menu's for an export function.

I have solved the problem. I get the info of table with "_GUICtrlListBox_.....". I solved because I get the parent object and before I get the child.

Thank you very much!

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello,

I have other problem, in this case is the pagination... In the picture of the first post you can see that the listbox can has several page. I can get the handle of the buttons "Next" and "Previous" page but when I use "ControlClick" not working.

Can you help me?

Thank you!

Edited by franbrinus

Maybe this info from the helpfile will help:

Control Handle (HWND)

Using the ControlGetHandle function you can determine the Handle or HWND of a control. A handle is the unique identifier that Windows gives controls. The handle changes each time the control is created. This method of accessing controls is generally only designed for users who are familiar with working with handles.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      Hello Friends i am new to autoit and i am stuck in middle of automation of flashing tool..
      my requirement is i have a window and i have to get the value present in that window (below is the picture)

in the above window i need to get the value of the highlighted field.the value of this filed keeps on changing...ii need to get the current value present in the field..below are the details of the window and field..

CAN it be done?

thanks

• Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      Hello Guys i am working on automating a flashing tool..When flashing is started if there is any error in connection it pops's up a error window...(as shown below)

whenever this popup appears i need a msgbox to appear saying "error occured" how can i do this?
      Thanks

• islandspapand
      By islandspapand
      Hi all
      i am currently trying to click on an element in a HTML Table, but just can get it to work.
      i am able to click the top of the table so it changes to sort  but just can't click on the element in the table.
      an i need to click on element to continue in the site.
      i have attached the code so far and pictures of the table  element want to click plus the source of the table.
      i am able to get data in the table with $oTable = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, 2) but not able to click on them.

Help is very much appreciated

#cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.2 Author: myName Script Function: Template AutoIt script. #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ; Script Start - Add your code below here #include <IE.au3> #include "DOM.au3" #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $oIE = _IECreate("*") _IELoadWait($oIE) Sleep(2000) _PageLogin($oIE) _PageLoadWait() _PageNewReq($oIE) _PageLoadWait() _InputModelInf($oIE) _PageLoadWait() Sleep(1000) $aTableLink = BGe_IEGetDOMObjByXPathWithAttributes($oIE, "//table/tbody/tr/td[.='Name Of user']", 2000) ;~ $aTableLink = BGe_IEGetDOMObjByXPathWithAttributes($oIE, "//table/tbody/tr", 2000) ;~ _ArrayDisplay($aTableLink,"$aTableLink") If IsArray($aTableLink) Then ConsoleWrite("Able to BGe_IEGetDOMObjByXPathWithAttributes($oIE, //table/tbody/tr/td[.='Name Of user'])" & @CRLF) For $i = 0 To UBound($aTableLink)-1 ConsoleWrite(" OuterHTML : " & $aTableLink[$i].outerHTML & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" Parentnode : " & $aTableLink[$i].parentnode & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" Parentnode.click : " & $aTableLink[$i].parentnode.fireEvent("onclick","click") & @CRLF) $objClick = $aTableLink[$i].parentnode ;~ _IEAction($aTableLink[$i] , "focus") _IEAction($objClick , "focus") ;~ If _IEAction($aTableLink[$i], "click") Then If _IEAction($objClick, "click") Then ConsoleWrite("Able to _IEAction($aForumLink[0], 'click')" & @CRLF) _IELoadWait($oIE) Else ConsoleWrite("UNable to _IEAction($aForumLink[0], 'click')" & @CRLF) Exit 3 EndIf Next Else ConsoleWrite("Unable to BGe_IEGetDOMObjByXPathWithAttributes($oIE, //table/tbody/tr/td[.='Name Of user'])" & @CRLF) Exit 2 EndIf _PageLoadWait() Func _InputModelInf($oTmpIE) ; Add Var for Model & Serial in Func $oModelInput = _IEGetObjById($oTmpIE,"model") _IEAction($oModelInput,"focus") _IEDocInsertText($oModelInput, "*") $oSerialInput = _IEGetObjById($oTmpIE,"serial") _IEAction($oModelInput,"focus") _IEDocInsertText($oSerialInput, "*") $links = $oTmpIE.document.getElementsByClassName("btn btn-primary ng-scope") For $link In $links If $link.innertext = "Søg" Or $link.innertext = "Search" Then $link.click() ExitLoop EndIf Next Return True EndFunc Func _PageNewReq($oTmpIE) $links = $oTmpIE.document.getElementsByClassName("ng-scope k-link") For $link In $links If $link.innertext = "Send ny fejlmelding" Or $link.innertext = "Submit a New Service Request" Then $link.click() ExitLoop EndIf Next Return True EndFunc Func _PageLogin($oTmpIE) $oUserInput = _IEGetObjById($oTmpIE,"loginid") _IEDocInsertText($oUserInput, "*") $oPasswordInput = _IEGetObjById($oTmpIE,"password") _IEDocInsertText($oPasswordInput, "*") $links = $oTmpIE.document.getElementsByClassName("btn btn-primary login ng-scope") For $link In $links If $link.innertext = "Sign in" Then $link.click() ExitLoop EndIf Next Return True EndFunc Func _PageLoadWait() Local $PageLoadWait = False ;~ nav navbar-nav navbar-right ng-hide ;~ nav navbar-nav navbar-right $tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("ul") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If $class_value = "nav navbar-nav navbar-right" Then ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : Webpage loading :) ' & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $PageLoadWait = True ExitLoop EndIf Next Do sleep(250) For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If $class_value = "nav navbar-nav navbar-right ng-hide" Then ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : Webpage load finished :)'& @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $PageLoadWait = False ExitLoop EndIf Next Until $PageLoadWait = False EndFunc  
      Thanks in advance

• Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Hello everyone,
      I'm trying to pass values to elements in a website.
      The elements are present within a table, which is again present within a table, which is inside a form.
      I tried to read the form, tables, etc., but with no results. It appears to me that the elements, tables, form, etc., were not read at all.
      The following is what I tried. Please guide me.
      ;I tried the following to read the tables into arrays #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate() _IENavigate($oIE, "---- URL HERE ----") _IELoadWait($oIE) $o_Table = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE) $i_NumTables = @extended For $i = 0 To $i_NumTables - 1 Step 1 $o_Table_Temp2 = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, $i) $a_TableData = _IETableWriteToArray ($o_Table_Temp2) _ArrayDisplay($a_TableData) Next  
      ;I tried the following code to pass value to the field #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate() _IENavigate($oIE, "---- URL HERE ----", 0) _IELoadWait($oIE) Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "default") Local $oField = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "tGroup") _IEFormElementSetValue($oField, "---- VALUE HERE ----")  
      The following is the html view of the website and the highlighted field is the one that I want to pass values to. Since this is an official website, I can't share the exact url.

• Jibberish
      By Jibberish
      Hi,
      I am maybe an intermediate AutoIt script writer, but have no experience creating GUIs.
      I have a script with two functions. One for Checkboxes and another with radio buttons. Each function creates it's own window.
      I'd like to use one window with both checkboxes and radio buttons.
      I pulled samples from AutoIt Help and other places and worked it into this: (RadioCheck still uses the example Case and MsgBoxes. I will clean this up soon)
      Func CheckOptions() ; Create a GUI with various controls. Local $hGUI = GUICreate("SGX4CP Options", 275, 250) ; Create a checkbox control. Local $iLoopCheckbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Loop", 10, 10, 185, 25) Local $iFullScreenCheckbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Fullscreen", 10, 40, 185, 25) Local $iRestartPlaybackCheckbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Restart Playback from Sleep", 10, 70, 185, 25) GUICtrlSetState($iRestartPlaybackCheckbox, $GUI_CHECKED) Local $iDisableSleepCheckbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Disable Sleep", 10, 100, 185, 25) Local $iLogCheckbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Show Log", 10, 130, 185, 25) GUICtrlSetState($iLogCheckbox, $GUI_CHECKED) Local $idClose = GUICtrlCreateButton("Next", 110, 220, 85, 25) ; Display the GUI. GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $idClose ExitLoop Case $iLoopCheckbox If _IsChecked($iLoopCheckbox) Then $bLoopChecked = True Else $bLoopChecked = False EndIf Case $iFullScreenCheckbox if _IsChecked($iFullScreenCheckbox) Then $bFullScreenChecked = True Else $bFullScreenChecked = False EndIf Case $iRestartPlaybackCheckbox if _IsChecked($iRestartPlaybackCheckbox) Then $bRestartPlaybackChecked = True Else $bRestartPlaybackChecked = False EndIf Case $iDisableSleepCheckbox if _IsChecked($iDisableSleepCheckbox) Then $bDisableSleepChecked = True Else $bDisableSleepChecked = False EndIf Case $iLogCheckbox if _IsChecked($iLogCheckbox) Then $bLogChecked = True Else $bLogChecked = False EndIf EndSwitch WEnd ; Delete the previous GUI and all controls. GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc Func RadioCheck() GUICreate("Select Test",300,180) ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered Local $idRadio1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Loop Forever", 10, 10) Local $idRadio2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Play each video 3 times", 10, 40) Local $idRadio3 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Play each video separately", 10, 70) GUICtrlSetState($idRadio1, $GUI_CHECKED) Local $idClose = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start Test", 120,100) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $idMsg ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 $idMsg = GUIGetMsg() Select Case $idMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idMsg = $idRadio1 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idRadio1), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, 'Info:', 'The app will run forever, playing each video once, then looping back to the first video.') $bTestSelectForever = True Case $idMsg = $idRadio2 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idRadio2), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, 'Info:', 'Each video will loop 3 times then move to the next video.') $bTestSelect3Times = True Case $idMsg = $idRadio3 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($idRadio2), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, 'Info:', 'Player opens, first video plays, player closes. Player opens, second video plays, player closes, etc.') $bTestSelectSingleVideo = True EndSelect WEnd EndFunc I would like to combine the checkbox "Loop" and the radio button $idRadio2. Radio2 requires Loop to be checked.
      I planned to remove the Loop checkbox and only enable it if Radio2 is selected.
      Can I combine these two functions into one with one window with both Checkboxes and Radio Buttons?
      Thanks
      Jibberish