Hello,

I want get the items of a table. The table is in a window of an deskpot application. I hava upload a image of the table.

I want read the values of all items and columns for I select the item that I am finding. I have used ListBox and ListView methods and I get the number of items but I can't get the text of columns and I can`t select one item.

Can you help me? Thank you.

Captura.JPG

Hi,

you can try getting some information about the cells with the AU3 Info Tool and then using ControCommand and GetCurrentSelection attempt to get the needed info from the cell.

Doesn't always work in third party tables like this though... depends how it was coded.

( I have one similar to this that does not allow individual controls so I have to export to txt file and parse that. )

cya,

Bill

Could you please post the result of the AutoIt Window Info Tool so we know what kind of Control you are talking about?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2019-07-31 - Version 1.4.12.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2019-07-24 - Version 1.3.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (NEW 2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

The AutoIt Window Info Tool identifies the Control (Listview, etc.). When we know which kind of Control we can suggest how to select the content.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2019-07-31 - Version 1.4.12.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2019-07-24 - Version 1.3.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (NEW 2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

I can't get information about the cells. The AU3 Info Tool don`t allow select the cells.

How do I export to txt file??

Thank you.

In my case it is an extra button (function) that the software author added. You may have to look around in the menu's for an export function.

I have solved the problem. I get the info of table with "_GUICtrlListBox_.....". I solved because I get the parent object and before I get the child.

Thank you very much!

Hello,

I have other problem, in this case is the pagination... In the picture of the first post you can see that the listbox can has several page. I can get the handle of the buttons "Next" and "Previous" page but when I use "ControlClick" not working.

Can you help me?

Thank you!

Edited by franbrinus

Maybe this info from the helpfile will help:

Control Handle (HWND)

Using the ControlGetHandle function you can determine the Handle or HWND of a control. A handle is the unique identifier that Windows gives controls. The handle changes each time the control is created. This method of accessing controls is generally only designed for users who are familiar with working with handles.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      good morning all.
      first lit me give you all a thinks to your help
      you're help me allot thank you all.
      sirs today i've a new problem
      it's not a problem but thing i want to add it to blind accessability.
      the ListBox can send a notification when the user send a double click on it items
      but as we know that the blind users can't use the mouse for that they use the keybord to navigate.
      as we know that the enter replace the double click on the keybord
      for that i need when the user send a inter above any listBox item the list send a double click notification.
      i know some of you tell me that i can use the  GUISetAccelerators function
      but the enter has a other tasks such as leav a blanc line on edits and activate the defaultButton and other tasks.
      that what i need and i hope that you can help me
      this is a simple example.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StructureConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ListBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $sMESSAGE = "The following buttons have been clicked" GUICreate("My GUI list") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered Local $idButton_Add = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 64, 32, 75, 25) Local $idButton_Clear = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear", 64, 72, 75, 25) global $idMylist = GUICtrlCreateList("buttons that have been clicked", 176, 32, 121, 97) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 200) ; to limit horizontal scrolling GUICtrlSetData(-1, $sMESSAGE) global $DummyList = GUICtrlCreateDummy() GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 1) Local $idButton_Close = GUICtrlCreateButton("my closing button", 64, 160, 175, 25) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_command, "WM_command") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idButton_Add GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "You clicked button No1|") Case $idButton_Clear GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "") Case $idButton_Close MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "the closing button has been clicked", 2) Exit case $DummyList $g_iTemp = GUICtrlRead($DummyList) if $g_iTemp = $LBN_DBLCLK then ;$LBN_DBLCLK then msgBox(64, "", "") endIf GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 0) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example Func WM_command($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg Local $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) $hWndFrom = $lParam $iCode = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; Hi Word Switch $hWndFrom Case GUICtrlGetHandle($idMylist) Switch $iCode Case $LBN_SELCHANGE, $LBN_DBLCLK, $LBN_SELCANCEL, $LBN_SETFOCUS GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, $iCode) case else ;GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyTreeview, 1) EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc  
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs, please i created a tool witch get the focused control in a window and play a audio file linked with this controls
      e.g buttons, checkBoxes, radios, comboboxes, and others
      i know that their is a function that give us the control focus but it return the classNN
      i want to get the class name to use it with a switch and
      because their are more than class e.g button tbutton timagebutton tnewButton...
      please can any one help me to get the class name not the classnn
      thanks in advance
    • By JackER4565
      Hi, first of all thanks to all the guys who always help people in the forums, I wouldn't be able to do anything if wasn't for your help, even if I don't ask it myself.

I've created this code to get some info on a monitoring network on my work. It relays on _IETableGetCollection and _IETableWriteToArray.
      It works well, but take around 3:25 minutes to get the info from 28 pages (some of them are large and take longer to load, but most of them are small and fast).
      My question is if you see a way to get the program to go faster...

I've tried to make it easy for you to understand and edited somethings with sensitive info.
      (Some of the pages doesn't have the black divider with MIRA in the end, so I need to search if it is there or not.)

#include <IE.au3> #include <array.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("about:blank", 0, 0) Local $paginas[28] = [89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 96, 105, 113, 119, 125, 126, 129, 131, 133, 135, 137, 139, 140, 141, 144, 145, 146, 148, 149, 150, 151, 158, 159] Local $Datos_array[0][2] Local $oTable Local $tabla Local $aux_x = 1 Local $ar = 1 Local $Numtables_datos = 0 MsgBox(0, "asd", "asd") For $pag = 0 To UBound($paginas) - 1 Step 1 _IENavigate($oIE, "<WEBSITE URL>" & $paginas[$pag]) ; <<< the pages to load are always the same except for the last digits. _ArrayAdd($Datos_array, $paginas[$pag] & "|" & "Entrante", 0, "|") ; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< adds the page number toarray [0, 0] ;############################################ START counts amount of tables with traffic $oTable = _IETableGetCollection($oIE) Local $iNumTables = @extended For $i = 3 To $iNumTables - 2 Step 1 $oTable = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, $i) $nomb_tabla2 = _IETableWriteToArray($oTable) ; <<<<<<<< TABLE TO ARRAY. $string2 = StringStripWS($nomb_tabla2[1][0], 8) If $string2 <> "MIRA" Then $Numtables_datos = $Numtables_datos + 1 Next $tabla_End = $iNumTables - $Numtables_datos ;############################################ FIN $tabla_Start = 4 $tabla_trafico = 2 For $for = 1 To $Numtables_datos Step 1 $oTable = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, $tabla_Start - 1) ; <<<<<<<<<<< NAME OF THE TABLE; row2 = mira $nomb_tabla = _IETableWriteToArray($oTable) ; <<<<<<<< TABLE TO ARRAY ;########################################### ADDS the traffic number into the row $string = StringStripWS($nomb_tabla[1][0], 8) If $string == "MIRA" Then ;si o si pasa por aca 1 vez _ArrayAdd($Datos_array, $nomb_tabla[0][0]) $nomb_aux = $nomb_tabla[0][0] $aux_x = 1 $tabla_trafico = $tabla_trafico + 2 Else ;esto deberia ser por row _ArrayAdd($Datos_array, $nomb_aux & " " & $aux_x) $aux_x = $aux_x + 1 $tabla_trafico = $tabla_trafico + 1 EndIf $oTable = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, $tabla_trafico) Local $aTableData = _IETableWriteToArray($oTable) $bps = _ArrayToString($aTableData, "|", 0, 0, @CRLF, 0, 0) $bps = StringRight($bps, 5) $bps = StringLeft($bps, 4) $trafico_actual = _ArrayToString($aTableData, "|", 0, 0, @CRLF, 2, 2) If $bps == "Gbps" Then $trafico_actual = $trafico_actual * 1000 If $bps == "Kbps" Then $trafico_actual = $trafico_actual / 1000 $Datos_array[$ar][1] = $trafico_actual $ar = $ar + 1 If $string == "MIRA" Then $tabla_Start = $tabla_Start + 2 Else $tabla_Start = $tabla_Start + 1 EndIf Next $ar = $ar + 1 ;~ ############# CAÍDA ############ ;~ If $actual_entrante = 0 Then ;~ $xxx = 0 ;~ Do ;~ MsgBox(0, "Tráfico Caído", $paginas[$i], 5) ;~ $xxx = $xxx + 1 ;~ Until $xxx = 10 ;~ EndIf ;~ ############# CAÍDA ############. Local $Numtables_datos = 0 Next _ArrayDisplay($Datos_array, "Array display") _IEQuit($oIE) Thanks!! 

monitoria.html
    • By ThePoro
      Hi everyone.
      I want to ask about this : 
      I want it runs from 1 to 100 and It opens 10 firefox profiles then access youtube. After I close a firefox window, the loop runs and wait for another window close until loop ends
      I have a loop like this.
      Func launch() Local $from = Int(GUICtrlRead($input1)) Local $to = Int(GUICtrlRead($input2)) If $to <> "" Then While $from <= $to Local $profile = $to _RunDos("start firefox.exe -p " & $profile & " -no-remote youtube.com") $to=$to+1 WEnd Else Local $profile = $to _RunDos("start firefox.exe -p " & $profile & " -no-remote youtube.com") EndIf EndFunc Is there any solution?
      Thank you!
    • By Rhidlor
      I was wondering if there was a library or something which provides the capability to Send() to inactive windows, and I know what you're thinking, I could just use ControlSend(); the reason I can't use that in this situation is because I need to hold down keys for specific prolonged periods of time. Also activating the window, Send()ing then de-activating the window isn't really an option here, I need the target window to always be in the background. I've looked around the forums for an adequate amount of time and didn't find anything useful, perhaps because the threads were all 10 years old, nevertheless, if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks!