Messy_Code_Guy

Need a sample of how to find a picture and add a hypelink in a Word document.

Messy_Code_Guy

All,

I need some help with the following:
1. Finding an image in a Word doc.  I have read the help file but I cannot figure out how to reference the image in the Word doc.
2. Adding a hyperlink to that image.
3. How would I loop the add hyperlink (text) and add hyperlink (image) to replace multiple links in a document.

I have the add image and hyperlink working with the following code:

$pic = "<PHOTO>"
    $picpath = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\Config\Config.ini", "User Info", "Picture", 0)
    Local $oRange = _Word_DocFind($oDoc, $pic)
    _Word_DocPictureAdd($oDoc, $picpath, Default, Default, $oRange)
    _Word_DocFindReplace($oDoc, $pic, "", Default, 0, True, True)
    If @error Then
        $file1 = FileOpen("C:\Tech\Log_Files\_Error_Logs\Error_LOG.txt", 9)
        _FileWriteLog($file1, "," & @ComputerName & "," & @UserName & ",Error adding a picture to the document. " & $picpath & " " & " @error = " & @error & " @extended = " & @extended)
        FileClose($file1)
    EndIf

$Link = "<LINKEDIN>"
    $LinkedIn = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\Config\Config.ini", "User Info", "LinkedIn", 0)
    Local $oRange = _Word_DocFind($oDoc, $Link)
    _Word_DocLinkAdd($oDoc, $oRange, $LinkedIn, Default, "Click here to visit my LinkedIn page. " & @CRLF & $LinkedIn, "LinkedIn")
    If @error Then
        $file1 = FileOpen("C:\Tech\Log_Files\_Error_Logs\Error_LOG.txt", 9)
        _FileWriteLog($file1, "," & @ComputerName & "," & @UserName & ",Error adding a link to the document. " & $LinkedIn & " " & " @error = " & @error & " @extended = " & @extended)
        FileClose($file1)
    EndIf

I just can't figure out how to find the images in a Word doc.

Thanks for reading my post!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".

Edmund Burke

water

The UDF does not support working with images the way you need it.

Get the Shapes collection and search for the item you need to add a link to it.

• Like 1

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Messy_Code_Guy

Water-

Thanks for the reply.  I am not sure how to get the shapes collection.  Do you have a small example of the code needed?

Thanks,

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".

Edmund Burke

water

Will post an example as soon as I return to my Office.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Messy_Code_Guy

Thanks for the assist!  Post the code when you have time. :)

Edmund Burke

water

Something like this. There is no error handling so it might crash if you do not use InlineShapes.

#include <Word.au3>
$oWord = _Word_Create()
$oDoc = _Word_DocOpen($oWord, "C:\temp\test.docx")
; Set Picture 1 to Microsoft, Picture 2 to Google
$oDoc.Hyperlinks.Add($oDoc.InlineShapes(1), "http://www.microsoft.com")
$oDoc.Hyperlinks.Add($oDoc.InlineShapes(2), "http://www.google.com")
; Loop through the InlineShape collection and display the Hyperlinkfor each picture
For $oShape In $oDoc.InlineShapes
    ConsoleWrite($oShape.Hyperlink.Address & @CRLF)
Next

• Like 1

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Messy_Code_Guy

Thanks water!  I will give it a try.  :)

Edmund Burke

water

If it doesn't work please post a small sample document (with all sensitive information removed) so i have something to play with.

• Like 1

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Messy_Code_Guy

Water-

Here is a sample document that is saved as a Word .mht.  I use this doc to create sigs for Outlook in Office 365 (2013).
If you can just add a link to Google to each of the images it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the assist and if you have an address I can send the check to.....,  :)

Default RMLO_SIG.mht

Edmund Burke

water

I'm a bit confused now.
Do you want to insert the link into a doc or a mht file type?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Messy_Code_Guy

Sorry,

I want to add the link to the image in a .mht if possible.  After I add all the info I need I do a save as function to turn it into an Outlook signature.

_Word_DocSaveAs($oDoc, $sDocument, $wdFormatHTML)
_Word_DocSaveAs($oDoc, $sDocument, $wdFormatRTF)
_Word_DocSaveAs($oDoc, $sDocument, $wdFormatTEXT)

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Messy_Code_Guy

Edmund Burke

water

You know that my OutlookEX UDF contains a function to create signatures? Please check _OL_MailSignatureCreate.au3 example script to get an idea how Word and Outlook can be combined to create a signature. Then use _OL_MailSignatureSet to set the signature.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Messy_Code_Guy

Water-
Very cool UDF by the way.  I have been using Word to create the template and add the info to the template using the Word UDF.  The only function I am missing is the find a picture and add a hyperlink to that picture.  I do have a working sample of the Outlook UDF Test that creates a signature and it works well.  Quick question! What language do you use to program all of UDF's in Autoit?

Thanks,

Edmund Burke

water

The UDFs are written in AutoIt as well.

Can you please post the code to create the template? It should be easy to add the links.

• Like 1

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Messy_Code_Guy

Water-
Here is the code I have to fill out the Word .mht file.  I do not have the search and add link function for the 11 images in the document. I am also adding the modified word document that has updated text place holders for the ini file. I have also added the .au3 for the template creation code. The code is a little sloppy but it works for me.

Thanks again for your help.

Default RMLO_SIG.mht

Word_Test2.au3

Edmund Burke

water

Maybe I need another cup of coffee but why do you need to work with a mht file type?
According to Wikipedia this is a web archive format: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MHTML

I will try to provide an example based on a true Word docx document.

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Messy_Code_Guy

I use .mht files so I can embed the images and keep everything in one nice and tidy file.  I know it is not the best choice but it works. Thanks for the assistance and a .docx will work fine.:)

Edmund Burke

water

Save your .mht file as .docx and give this example script a try:

#include <Word.au3>
$oWord = _Word_Create()
$oDoc = _Word_DocOpen($oWord, "C:\temp\Default RMLO_SIG.docx")
$FBName = "http://www.facebook.com"
; Set Picture 1 to Facebook
_Word_DocLinkAdd($oDoc, $oDoc.InlineShapes(1).Range, $FBName, Default, "Click here to visit my facebook page. " & @CRLF & $FBName, "FB")
; Loop through the InlineShape collection and display the Hyperlink for each picture
For $oShape In $oDoc.InlineShapes
    ConsoleWrite($oShape.Hyperlink.Address & @CRLF)
Next

• Like 1

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Messy_Code_Guy

Water-

You ROCK!  Thanks for the help and the kick A$$ UDF's you have written.  I only have one question.  How do you figure out which image is what number when using inlineShapes?

Thanks again!

Edmund Burke

water

Will need to check tomorrow. Maybe we can set an unique identifier when creating the Word document.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Xandy
      By Xandy
      MapIt is a tile world editor.  MapIt was built around the concept of reversing Dragon Warrior map images.  MapIt can take image input and produce a tile and world array.
      MapIt features Unity style dragable labels that adjust property values.

MapParser is a C++ project that scans images for unique tiles.  MapParser is very fast.  Due to hard drive failure, many bugs were restored b/c I had to rewind many years.  Frustrated with the design, I wrote a new version from the ground up.  This New Version:  AutoIt Front-end, command line controls, and shared with the world; so that I can't lose it again.
      You can toggle the C++ MapParser off to see the difference in speeds between the MapParser CPP verse AutoIt function.  Function is named Scan_Tiles() in AutoIt.  You can also chose to download without MapParser.exe.
      At the moment Scanning a image resets the arrays, but you can add tiles after scanning.
      Images can be added as tiles without scan image at all.  Then configure settings to give your world parameters and manually fill the world data with tile indexes.
      Using the settings you can change tile size after a scan.  Example: you wanted to replace a map with different sized tiles.
      Changing and replacing tile / world data is easy.  B/c tile world editor.

Hotkeys, I use CTRL+R in image above to signal replace tile action and I use "G" to Get the tile under mouse.
      Hotkeys are not saved to disk and thus are set to default between sessions.
      I might draw the world to pre-rendered surfaces and use them as multi-layer someday.  I do that in my AutoIt, DragonWarrior Remake but I could spend forever unsure what features are important for this.  The DW_Remake has a method of replacing a tile with a tile on two layers.  So you could replace a tree on the first layer with a grass, and a tree in the second layer.  This is all getting very confusing.
      I attempted to write the good code.  If something could be better, please advise.
      Fifth release.  Enjoy.
      For download, videos, and example of created world file data; please visit the MapIt webpage: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/mapit_about.phtml
      Special thanks: @AdmiralAlkex, @Melba23, @MrCreatoR
      Main AutoIt source file: Will not run without other Includes and SDL DLLs.
      Last Update: 5/26/2018 3:45 PM EST
      REMOVED CODE BLOCK:  I was informed the this page loaded very slowly, one solution so far has been to remove the 2k lines in the code block.
      When I recieve more feedback from the User I may reduce image size or remove images.
      Next Version Added: $eSETTING_TILE_LAST_PATH I have the weekend, I want to write world layers with aBoard surfaces.  
    • Benandro
      By Benandro
      Hello,
      im working on a Script that should change a high amount of Word Templates at once.
      Target is to open each Templatefile (.dotx) in a specific folder and do the following steps:
      Add a page break at the end of the document (works) Add a text on the created Page (works) Change the headerstyle to blank for the new page and the following (missing) Add a heading between two specific headings (missing) Can please someone help me to add the 2 functions to the script?

#include <word.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <array.au3> ; wdGoToDirection Const $wdGoToNext = 2 ; wdGoToItem Const $wdGoToPage = 1 ; Created a logfile for tracking/error reporting on my local desktop, though anywhere would work. Needs to be changed or it will error. Global $LogFile = FileOpen("c:\logfiles\test.log", 1) ; This is the network path, change it or this will error as it is. ListFiles ("D:\Templates\") Global $loopend=$aFileList[0] ; Creates an instance of Word for the program to use. Logs any errors associated. Global $oWord = _Word_Create(False, False) If @error <> 0 Then Exit _FileWriteLog($LogFile, "Error creating a new Word application object. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended & @crlf) If @extended = 1 Then _FileWriteLog ($LogFile, "MS Word was not running when _Word_Create was called." & @CRLF) Else _FileWriteLog ($LogFile, "MS Word was already running when _Word_Create was called." & @CRLF) EndIf ; Logs and begins loop _FileWriteLog ($LogFile, "Beginning Loop." & @CRLF) For $looper = 1 to $loopend Step +1 _FileWriteLog ($LogFile, "Modifying file: " & $aFileList[$looper], " ") OpenAndModify ("D:\Templates\" & $aFileList[$looper]) Next ; Closes instance of Word _Word_Quit ($oWord) _FileWriteLog ($LogFile, "Program Completed.") ; Begins Function section ; Two functions, Listfiles and OpenAndModify Func ListFiles($FolderPath) ; Function puts all files in the network folder into an array. Logs any errors. _FileWriteLog ($LogFile, "Getting File Information for: " & $FolderPath & @crlf) Global $aFileList = _FileListToArray($FolderPath, "*") If @error = 1 Then _FileWriteLog($LogFile, "Path was invalid." & @crlf) EndIf If @error = 4 Then _FileWriteLog ($LogFile, "No file(s) were found." & @crlf) EndIf EndFunc Func OpenAndModify ($sDocument) ; Function opens file and changes the Page Setup ; Opens the Document Local $oDoc = _Word_DocOpen ($oWord, $sDocument, Default, Default, Default) If @error <> 0 Then _FileWriteLog ($LogFile, "Error opening " & $sDocument & " @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended & @crlf) & Exit ; Changes Tray Settings ;$oDoc.PageSetup.FirstPageTray = 0 ;$oDoc.PageSetup.OtherPagesTray = 0 ; Add a link to the end of the document and set parameters ; ScreenTip and TextToDisplay Local $oRange = _Word_DocRangeSet($oDoc, -2); Go to end of document $oRange.InsertBreak($wdPageBreak) ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Word UDF: _Word_DocRangeSet Example", "Inserted a break.") $oRange.Text = "«Text»" ; Add a space at the end of the document $oRange = _Word_DocRangeSet($oDoc, -2) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Word UDF: _Word_DocLinkAdd Example", _ "Error adding a link to the document." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Word UDF: _Word_DocLinkAdd Example", "Baustein wurde an das Ende des Dokuments eingefügt.") ; Saves the document _Word_DocSave($oDoc) _FileWriteLog ($LogFile, "Modification of" & $sDocument & " complete." & @CRLF) EndFunc  
    • therks
      By therks
      Hi there,
      So I've created this very simple "chat" program so that my brother and I can quickly and easily share text and links to other computers on the network. It just reads/writes to a text file that the script interprets/formats appropriately. I will put the script it in a shared network folder and then any of the computers can open and use it.
      For displaying the "chat" I'm currently using an embedded IE browser and formatting the text via HTML, but I've realized that this will cause problems with opening the links because it will use IE instead of the system's default browser (Chrome in our case). Any suggestions? (To be clear, I'm specifically looking for assistance on having text with clickable links that will open in the default browser.)

For anyone interested, here's the code so far:
      #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GUIEdit.au3> #include <IE.au3> Opt('TrayIconDebug', 1) Global $CHAT_FILE = @ScriptDir & '\NetworkChat.txt' Main() Func Main() Local $hGUIMain = GUICreate('Network Chat', 500, 500, Default, Default, $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW) Local $oEmbedIE = _IECreateEmbedded() Local $ob_EmbedIE = GUICtrlCreateObj($oEmbedIE, 5, 5, 490, 300) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKBORDERS) _IENavigate($oEmbedIE, 'about:blank') Local $dm_AccelTab = GUICtrlCreateDummy() Local $dm_AccelCtrlA = GUICtrlCreateDummy() Local $dm_AccelEnter = GUICtrlCreateDummy() Local $dm_AccelShiftEnter = GUICtrlCreateDummy() Local $dm_AccelPgUp = GUICtrlCreateDummy() Local $dm_AccelPgDn = GUICtrlCreateDummy() Local $ed_Chat = GUICtrlCreateEdit('', 5, 310, 470, 60, BitOR($ES_WANTRETURN, $WS_VSCROLL, $ES_AUTOVSCROLL)) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, BitOR($GUI_DOCKSTATEBAR, $GUI_DOCKLEFT, $GUI_DOCKRIGHT)) Local $aTabStop = [ 4 * 4 ] _GUICtrlEdit_SetTabStops($ed_Chat, $aTabStop) Local $bt_Send = GUICtrlCreateButton('>', 475, 310, 20, 60) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, BitOR($GUI_DOCKSTATEBAR, $GUI_DOCKSIZE, $GUI_DOCKRIGHT)) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DEFBUTTON) Local $ch_Timestamps = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox('Show &timestamps', 5, 370, 200, 20) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, BitOR($GUI_DOCKSTATEBAR, $GUI_DOCKSIZE, $GUI_DOCKLEFT)) Local $ra_Enter = GUICtrlCreateRadio('&1. Enter to send / Shift+Enter for new line', 280, 370, 215, 20) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, BitOR($GUI_DOCKSTATEBAR, $GUI_DOCKSIZE, $GUI_DOCKRIGHT)) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) Local $ra_ShiftEnter = GUICtrlCreateRadio('&2. Shift+Enter to send / Enter for new line', 280, 390, 215, 20) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, BitOR($GUI_DOCKSTATEBAR, $GUI_DOCKSIZE, $GUI_DOCKRIGHT)) Local $aAccel = [ _ [ '{enter}', $dm_AccelEnter ], _ [ '+{enter}', $dm_AccelShiftEnter ], _ [ '{tab}', $dm_AccelTab ], _ [ '{pgup}', $dm_AccelPgUp ], _ [ '{pgdn}', $dm_AccelPgDn ], _ [ '^a', $dm_AccelCtrlA ] ] Local $aAccelSwap = $aAccel $aAccelSwap[0][0] = '+{enter}' $aAccelSwap[1][0] = '{enter}' GUISetAccelerators($aAccel) GUISetState() GUICtrlSetState($ed_Chat, $GUI_FOCUS) Local $sHTML, $aChatTime[2], $hFocused, $hIEControl = ControlGetHandle($hGUIMain, '', '[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]') While 1 $hFocused = _WinAPI_GetFocus() $aChatTime[0] = FileGetTime($CHAT_FILE, 0, 1) If $aChatTime[0] <> $aChatTime[1] Then $sHTML = _LoadChat(BitAND(GUICtrlRead($ch_Timestamps), $GUI_CHECKED)) _IEDocWriteHTML($oEmbedIE, $sHTML) _IEAction($oEmbedIE, 'refresh') $oEmbedIE.document.parentwindow.scrollTo(0, $oEmbedIE.document.body.scrollHeight) $aChatTime[1] = $aChatTime[0] EndIf Local $iMsg = GUIGetMsg() If $iMsg > 0 Then ConsoleWrite($iMsg & @CRLF) Switch $iMsg Case $ch_Timestamps $aChatTime[1] = 0 Case $ra_Enter GUISetAccelerators($aAccel) Case $ra_ShiftEnter GUISetAccelerators($aAccelSwap) Case $dm_AccelPgUp $oEmbedIE.document.parentwindow.scrollBy(0, -200) Case $dm_AccelPgDn $oEmbedIE.document.parentwindow.scrollBy(0, 200) Case $dm_AccelCtrlA If $hFocused = GUICtrlGetHandle($ed_Chat) Then _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($ed_Chat, 0, -1) Case $dm_AccelEnter If $hFocused = GUICtrlGetHandle($ed_Chat) Then If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($ra_Enter), $GUI_CHECKED) Then _SendChat($ed_Chat) Else _GUICtrlEdit_ReplaceSel($ed_Chat, @CRLF) EndIf EndIf Case $dm_AccelShiftEnter If $hFocused = GUICtrlGetHandle($ed_Chat) Then If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($ra_ShiftEnter), $GUI_CHECKED) Then _SendChat($ed_Chat) Else _GUICtrlEdit_ReplaceSel($ed_Chat, @CRLF) EndIf EndIf Case $bt_Send If $hFocused = GUICtrlGetHandle($ed_Chat) Then _SendChat($ed_Chat) Else GUICtrlSetState($ed_Chat, $GUI_FOCUS) EndIf Case $dm_AccelTab If $hFocused = GUICtrlGetHandle($ed_Chat) Then _GUICtrlEdit_ReplaceSel($ed_Chat, @TAB) Else GUICtrlSetState($ed_Chat, $GUI_FOCUS) EndIf Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc Func _EncodeForFile($sString) $sString = StringStripCR($sString) $sString = StringReplace($sString, '\', '\\') $sString = StringReplace($sString, @LF, '\n') $sString = StringReplace($sString, @TAB, '\t') Return $sString EndFunc Func _EncodeFromFile($sString) $sString = StringReplace($sString, '<', '<') $sString = StringReplace($sString, '>', '>') $sString = StringFormat($sString) $sString = StringReplace($sString, @TAB, '    ') $sString = StringReplace($sString, @LF, '<br />') $sString = StringRegExpReplace($sString, '(http://\S+)', '<a href="\1" target="_blank">\1</a>') Return $sString EndFunc Func _SendChat($iCtrl) Local $sChat = StringStripWS(GUICtrlRead($iCtrl), 3) If $sChat Then FileWrite($CHAT_FILE, @CRLF & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & @HOUR & @MIN & @SEC & @TAB & @ComputerName & @TAB & _EncodeForFile($sChat)) GUICtrlSetData($iCtrl, '') Return True EndIf EndFunc Func _LoadChat($iShowTS) Local $aLines = FileReadToArray($CHAT_FILE), _ $sOutput = '<style>' $sOutput &= 'body, table { margin: 0; font-family: Arial; font-size: 0.8em; border-collapse: collapse; width: 100%; } ' $sOutput &= 'tr { vertical-align: top; text-align: left; } ' $sOutput &= '.name_column { white-space: nowrap; } ' $sOutput &= '.text_column { width: 100%; } ' $sOutput &= '.row1 { background: #eee; } ' $sOutput &= '.date { background: #bef; text-align: center; border: solid #000; border-width: 1px 0; } ' If Not $iShowTS Then $sOutput &= '.timestamp { display: none }' $sOutput &= '</style>' $sOutput &= '<table>' Local $sDateMem For $L = 0 To @extended-1 If Not $aLines[$L] Then ContinueLoop Local $aRegExLine = StringRegExp($aLines[$L], '(.+)\t(.+)\t(.+)', 1), $sChat If Not @error Then $aDateTime = _FormatTime($aRegExLine[0]) If $aDateTime[0] <> $sDateMem Then $sOutput &= '<tr><th class="date" colspan="2">' & $aDateTime[0] & '</th></tr>' $sDateMem = $aDateTime[0] EndIf $sOutput &= '<tr class="row' & Mod($L, 2) & '" title="' & $aDateTime[1] & '">' & _ '<th class="name_column"><span class="timestamp">[' & $aDateTime[1] & '] </span>' & $aRegExLine[1] & '</th>' & _ '<td class="text_column">' & _EncodeFromFile($aRegExLine[2]) & '</td></tr>' & @CRLF EndIf Next $sOutput &= '</table>' Return $sOutput EndFunc Func _FormatTime($sTime) Local $aMonths = StringSplit('Jan|Feb|Mar|Apr|May|Jun|Jul|Aug|Sep|Oct|Nov|Dec', '|') Local $aReturn[2] Local $aRegEx = StringRegExp($sTime, '(\d{4})(\d{2})(\d{2})(\d{2})(\d{2})(\d{2})', 1) If Not @error Then $aReturn[0] = $aRegEx[0] &'-'& $aMonths[Int($aRegEx[1])] &'-'& $aRegEx[2] $aReturn[1] = $aRegEx[3] &':'& $aRegEx[4] &':'& $aRegEx[5] EndIf Return $aReturn EndFunc

• lenclstr746
      By lenclstr746
      HELLO GUYS
      I'm a work on a background see and click bot project 
      I can complete it if your help me
      (using imagesearch , gdi+ and  fastfind)
    • dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      I would like to know if it's possible to pass an image recognition (captcha) system.

What are the ways to achieve this?
      Just the references or links is enough for me by now.

Thanks by now!

Thanks!