Mucho

Edited by Mucho

AutoBert
  • Are you sure port is 2121? FTP default port is 21.  
  • Didn't your FTP need authentication?

water

Mucho,

please do not delete the contents of your threads!
Simply modify it when you've found a solution so that it can be useful for other users in the future!

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello Im wondering if using this https://ohtejera.github.io/ImperiusAutoIt/#started
      UDF can i make that I can control my windows application with phone?
      like for example click button Start on android phone and then something would be done in my windows app?
    • Carm01
      By Carm01
      Hello,
      I am attempting to pull a list of the directory structure from a public FTP where no username or password is required i.e:
      ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/
      Now I have looked all over the place and have failed find anything to accomplish, and if I found some, and the documentation is rather bleak for example;
      it does show something I am looking for, but there is no ftp.au3, and the usage and examples of what i want to do seems to elude me on this and it may not even apply to what I am trying to accomplish?
      I want to avoid using things with Internet explorer , and I have done some google searches. However nothing seems to help
      the documentation surrounding : _FTP_DirGetCurrent  references _FTP_Connect , and then references _FTP_Open , and regardless what I try I cannot get it to pull a list of directorys of files as a list.

Any help is appreciated

• Jemboy
      By Jemboy
      Hi,
      Ones(some times twice) a month I get an e-mail with zip file, which has price updates from a supplier.
      I have to upload the file to an FTP to get it processed.
      When uploading the file, it will get "timestamped" with the time and date at which time the file was uploaded.
      Normally this is fine, because I mostly upload the file the same day.
      Sometimes it may take 1 or 2 days before I can upload the file.
      For historical purpose, I would like to have the file timestamped with the original date.
      I have tried using:  _FTP_Command ( $hFTPSession, "MFCT YYYYMMDDHHMMSS path") 
      however this command does not work or change the timestamp as I expected.
      Does anyone now a way how I can change the timestamp of a FTP-file?
    • mmoalem
      By mmoalem
      Hi all - was wondering if the following is possible:
      I have a motion detecting ccrv software on PC (icam or similar) - there is a bottom that turn surveillance (motion detection) on and off. I can get autoit to automate the clicking on the button. 

I want my android phone to send a trigger every time it disconnect from the home network (i.e when I leave home) to tell autoit to turn on surveillance and when reconnecting to home network to trigger it to click off

does any one have a suggestion how to go about achieving this?
    • Sally1801
      By Sally1801
      Hello,
      i need help in deleting files from a server. The function "_FTP_DirDelete" only deletes a directory when its empty. I need to delete a non empty directory. I also can not delete the files in this directory first, because the files are PAG and DIR files in a .DAV directory and FTPEx.au3 doesnt like a directory starting with a ".".
      Any ideas?
      Thx, Sally