Mucho,

please do not delete the contents of your threads!
Simply modify it when you've found a solution so that it can be useful for other users in the future!

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2019-08-19 - Version 1.4.13.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2019-07-24 - Version 1.3.6.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (NEW 2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By rudi
      Hello,

I found a couple of threads asking quite similar questions, but without finding a "straight" solution to Access the internal phone storage as well as the plugged in SD-Card.

While the SD Card is quite an easy Job (shutdown phone, remove SD, plug into some Card Reader, Access it using a drive letter), the internal storage isn't accessible this way.

Of course I *CAN* Access all the (regular visible) Content, when connected to a Windows box.

But this way I cannot estimate, where all the space was eaten up. So I'd like to know, how to address the "root" Folder of the internal storage of my Android Phone to get it's subfolders and files. Going through the whole Folder tree recursively isn't my Problem, it's just howto address the very first Folder and then to read all files (with sizes) and names of the subfolders.

Regards, Rudi.
    • By Dent
      The following function successfully connects to and uploads a local text file named user.dat
      I have checked the data being written to the text file when it is created locally using a MsgBox and it appears exactly how it should be written to the file. If I comment out the FileDelete and go and open the file locally it is as expected.
      However when I download the file from the FTP server and open it up the text that should be at the end of the file is missing. With each subsequent run more characters are missing.
      I added the Sleep(5000) in case the function was closing the FTP connection too quickly before the file could be fully written but it makes no difference. The user.dat file is (should be) approximately 100 bytes so it is tiny.
      Any idea why this is happening?
      Func UpdateUserData() ; Upload the modified user.dat file Local $hOpen = _FTP_Open("myftp") Local $hConn = _FTP_Connect($hOpen, "my.ftp.server", "user", "pass", 1, 0, 1, 2) If @error Then MsgBox(16, "Error", "Connection failed" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Please contact support") _FTP_Close($hConn) _FTP_Close($hOpen) Exit EndIf _FTP_FilePut($hConn, @TempDir & "\user.dat", "user.dat") ; Upload the new user.dat file Sleep(5000) If @error <> 0 Then MsgBox(16, "Error", "Couldn't transmit data" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Please contact support") _FTP_Close($hConn) _FTP_Close($hOpen) Exit EndIf _FTP_Close($hConn) _FTP_Close($hOpen) FileDelete(@TempDir & "\user.dat") EndFunc  
    • By wisem2540
      I am a huge autoit fan and have written several graphical apps.  I would love to get started building simple and complex android apps.  I am hoping someone here can recommend a good platform to get started with.  Preferably something that had an Autoit-like feel
    • By Raywando
      Hello,
      This is my first post. So I’ve worked on a script for a while and I’m planning to publish it but the problem is that it connects to an FTP server at some point, and as you probably know FTP credentials are easily captured by a MITM attack or Wireshark (not sure if Wireshark does). So I thought if i can detect data capturing in the user’s network the script would stop. Any idea?.
      If there’s another workaround I’m happy to hear it. 
    • By Miliardsto
      Hello Im wondering if using this https://ohtejera.github.io/ImperiusAutoIt/#started
      UDF can i make that I can control my windows application with phone?
      like for example click button Start on android phone and then something would be done in my windows app?