23 posts in this topic
I've been trying to figure out how to launch Google Chrome in the background (hidden) but it doesn't seem possible. I've tried the following methods:
ShellExecute("C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe", "", "", "", @SW_HIDE) Also I've tried:
ShellExecute(@ComSpec, "/c start chrome.exe","","",@SW_HIDE) Lastly I tried:
But all of them launch my chrome browser without hiding it. Does anyone know a workaround for this or if AutoIT just can't Chrome?
Bonus points if you know how to make it launch chrome hidden and make it go to https://www.autoitscript.com
How to get the result of the command?
My code :
Local $iRc = ShellExecute ( "G:\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe" , "-version" , "G:\ffmpeg\bin\") ProcessWaitClose($iRc) $Message = StdoutRead($iRc)
I want to run a python script from autoit.
I know we can do this with shellexecute or run , but this python script takes 3 cmd line arguments.
How to pass them from autoit script?
I tried many ways.
Following solution also not working
RunWait( 'fullpath\Python.exe Scriptpath\ReadLog.py -f "file.log" -k "key" -e "errMsg" ') Found solution:
RunWait( 'fullpath\Python.exe ReadLog.py -f "file.log" -k "key" -e "errMsg" ', 'Working_directory_path')
cause im too new in the Auto it world i will try it with the your help. hopefully.
I woud like to know how i can handle my Problem.
I have a Excel Data with 362 random numbers.
this numbers are a part of the filepath ...example
as u can see its the first number of the Excel data. After the first 4 numbers it shoud make a "_" than another 5 "_"
This is my first question. How can i handle this to make it Shell execute.
If i am in the path.
the code shoud search for specific PDF Files.
They are named like: 0050569E364B1ED79B900F73E62660EC.pdf
the first 15 letters are always the same
when he found this data he has to copy it on a Folder on the Desktop.
(There can also be 2 or 3 pdfs in one Folder with this letters)
Please give me some help :-)
I compiled a script I made that takes a command line parameter (the version of a .msi installer) when launched. The script was compiled with the /console option. The script (.au3) works fine but the executable returns the following error:
Error: array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded