[MemoryWrite] Little Script, Help Needed

Hellow everybody,

I tryed to manipulate a game called "Assault Cube" which is a easy beginning in coding. I run the code but the wished value doesn't change, i don't understand why.

The Pointers are fine, I checked that the pointers don't change every time while restart the game.

My Code:

The Offsets are 18C & 4

In Cheat Engine: ("ac_client.exe"+0010F418) <- Pointer

4 Bytes = 'dword'

Edited by JLogan3o13

This is gonna be locked up so fast.

Paster - Main function is to paste text, but has more functions.

OpenW - Open With... alternative, Open any file with any application, set it's icon, set application as default.

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Firefox Profile Backup - Backup/restore previously saved profile.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

2 minutes ago, careca said:

Why you mean? It's for education purpose.

Not sure why everyone trying to cheat at video games thinks "It's for education purposes" will somehow make it okay.

Please read the forum rules before you post again; you will get no assistance on game automation topics. 

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

2 hours ago, careca said:

Please review the Reporting section of the forum rules. Your statement above did nothing to educate the OP (new to the forum) or point him toward the rules.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• watchoverme
      By watchoverme
      hi all, how can i move mouse to the place where pixel changes
      While Sleep (3000)
      $pix = PixelChecksum(0,0,55,55)
      If IsArray($pix) = True Then
      MouseMove($pix [0],$pix[1])
    • Ignacio
      By Ignacio
      Hello, and good day
      Im trying to make a sentence autocompleter so that when you type certain words (or commands) the scripts, and im in need of help/pointers
      That is what i have at the time and the issues i have currently is that:
      - I cant find an easy way to reset the counter to 0 in case a different letter from those are pressed ( tried NOT _ispressed but i think i got it wrong)
      -Is there another way to detect the key press that _ispressed? (i couldnt find it so far), since i feel like it is too clunky ( although maybe that is just me and my way to code)
      - for some reason the hex code (6F) for the / (divide nume pad) isnt working for me
      Im thinking of making a text file with some words to use them as variables/comparations  (so that at least removes the need of a variable for the words in the script) and make the script make a temporal text file to save the input and then compare it with the other one. But i dont know if that is a good approach.
      Thanks for your time and patience.
    • Eggsplorer
      By Eggsplorer
      Ich hab ein Script für Windows Updates, dass nach dem OOBE aufgerufen werden soll. Run/RunOnce ist daher nicht möglich.
      Stattdessen möchte ich das Script in den Autostart schreiben lasse. Wenn die OOBE beendet wird und der Administrator angemeldet wird, soll das Update-Script einmalig aufgerufen werden und sich anschl. selbst löschen.
      Lang rede, kurzer Sinn:
      Wie kann ich folgendes Script in den Autostart schreiben?
      RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -File C:\UA\Scripts\win-updates.ps1 -MaxUpdatesPerCycle 100 -RestartRequired 1", "") Ich würde ungern eine BAT oder EXE reinkopieren, da ich es unsauber finde. Die müsste ja auch zusätzlich irgendwo liegen.
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning everyone
      I worked a bit on a little project of mine, and I managed to do what I was trying to do, or, automate a quiz in AutoIt.
      Now, everything works fine but, in order to achieve what I'm trying to achive, I'd like to make this script run faster.
      I'll attach a portion of the code in order to let you understand what my script does.
      $objIE_h1 = _IETagNameGetCollection($objIE, "h1") ; Take the text of the answer If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Errore durante la lettura degli h1 nella pagina. - Errore: " & @error & @CRLF) Else For $objElement In $objIE_h1 $strInnerText = $objElement.innerText Next Select Case StringInStr($strInnerText, "QUESTION") ; Here is the question ; PS4 PRO $objSpans = _IETagNameGetCollection($objIE, "span") ; Answers are stored here For $objElement In $objSpans If $i >= 4 Then $strAnswer = $objElement.innerText ; Take the text of the answer n° 0, 1, 2, 3 If StringInStr($strAnswer, "CORRECT ANSWER") Then ; If I match the correct answer, then, I have to click on the input with answer id = answer_i $j = $i - 4 $objInput = _IEGetObjById($objIE, "answer_" & $j) If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Errore durante la lettura della risposta #" & $i & " - Errore: " & @error & @CRLF) Else _IEAction($objInput, "click") If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Errore durante il click sull'elemento. - Errore: " & @error) Else ConsoleWrite($j & ") Risposta: " & $strAnswer & @CRLF) ExitLoop EndIf EndIf EndIf $i+=1 Else $i+=1 EndIf Next $i = 0 $j = 0 This is what my script does.
      Questions are 20, in which I have 15 multiple choice question, 2 images ( on which I use _IEImgClick() ), and 3 text inputs ( a simple send with the text I have to enter ).
      How can I make all of these, faster?
      If I reach this goal, I've probably done one of my best goals in life, and I'd like to share my happiness with you, giving a huge donation to this fantastic community!
      Thanks for your help
    • WiorDi37
      By WiorDi37
      Hello, Everyone!
      I want when clicking the exit button the window will close. If content changes upon exit the program will automatically choose not save.
      Look forward to the help, thanks.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> $GUI = GUICreate("Form1", 220, 119, 192, 124, $WS_SYSMENU) GUISetFont(10, 400, 0, "Tahoma") GUICtrlCreateGroup("Chuẩn bị trình chiếu", 16, 16, 185, 65) $ok_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 32, 48, 75, 25) $exit_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 112, 48, 75, 25) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $ok_Button ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Short-Document.pdf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Data and Computer Communications (Eighth Edition) - Google Chrome") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Document.rtf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Document.rtf [Compatibility Mode] - Word") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Presentation1.pptx', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") MouseClick("left", 1381, 886, 1) Sleep(2000) MsgBox(64, "Thông báo", "Đã chuẩn bị xong") Case $exit_Button WinClose("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") ;I need help handling this place Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.