Sign in to follow this  
au3leecher

[MemoryWrite] Little Script, Help Needed

Hellow everybody,

I tryed to manipulate a game called "Assault Cube" which is a easy beginning in coding. I run the code but the wished value doesn't change, i don't understand why.

The Pointers are fine, I checked that the pointers don't change every time while restart the game.

My Code:

<snip>

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Checklist:

The Offsets are 18C & 4

In Cheat Engine: ("ac_client.exe"+0010F418) <- Pointer

4 Bytes = 'dword'

Edited by JLogan3o13

This is gonna be locked up so fast.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

Not sure why everyone trying to cheat at video games thinks "It's for education purposes" will somehow make it okay.

Please read the forum rules before you post again; you will get no assistance on game automation topics. 

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

2 hours ago, careca said:

This is gonna be locked up so fast.

Please review the Reporting section of the forum rules. Your statement above did nothing to educate the OP (new to the forum) or point him toward the rules.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By asiawatcher
      hi below i got one script i made which runs audacity starts a recording and ends it at specific times

when i run the script even if it isn't the time to start audacity and sits idle on taskbar the pc fan gets very loud, when i close the script it comes back to normal 

why this happens ? anything wrong with my code ?? cheers
      #include <INet.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <string.au3> #include <FTPEx.au3> #include <ClipBoard.au3> #include <date.au3> #include <ProgressConstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> #Include <Constants.au3> #Include <INET.au3> #include <SendMessage.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> while 1 if @HOUR = '11' And @MIN = '00' Then  Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity.exe", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) SLEEP(2000) if ProcessExists("audacity.exe") Then winactivate("Audacity") EndIf      Send("r") ;;KREVATI Sleep(1000 * 60) endif if @HOUR = '23' And @MIN = '00' Then  if ProcessExists("audacity.exe") Then winactivate("Audacity") EndIf Send("s") Sleep(1000 * 60) EndIf wend  
    • By Jamestay97
      Hello! Thanks you for looking at my post
      **No source code I'm sorry work related can't copy information**
      I've been using autoit for about 1 year. 
      I'm having trouble automating a click on an internet explorer web page and I've tried a lot of examples from help pages and forums already. The object I'm trying to click on isnt always in the same spot so I can't use mouse click or control click, I have tried to use the different get collection options and clickbyname, or index or get object. I'm just struggling. 
      Description of object I'm trying to click -- 
      HTML Code looks like <a ng-click.. "Click Here" it appears it's just a click able object named "click here" that opens a hidden window by running a script inside the web page. I'm not able to grab the information from the window unless it's open so I have to automate this click somehow. 

I understand it's difficult to assist without having something to look at, I apologize for that sincerely and appreciate and assistance and suggestions. 
    • By kingjacob90
      Hi
      So I am trying to click the green button, this button is not always in the same place. So fare I am trying to click it by finding the color but there is also something else with the same color on the screen (circled in yellow) that is causing issues. Is there a way to use the Title and Class of the window (can't be just the window as there are more than one with the same name).
      How does AutoIt Info get this information?

• By adjist
      Hello all! 

Getting this error :
      (22) : ==> Variable used without being declared.: if $vNumber = 0 Then if ^ ERROR  
      But I'm sure I have defined the variable, as in the top of my script has 
      Global $vNumber = 0  
      How would I go about fixing this?

• By MarkIT
      Hi AutoIT masters,
      Good day! Sorry to have bothered this forum but we really need help. We are working on an automation project that is running on VDI server. The BOTS are in .exe are running fine until AV detected them and deleted the files. The files were re-compiled and AV kept on deleting them. The copy of the .exe BOT deleted were sent to Symantec for whitelisting. After whitelisting, it is no longer deleted but no longer working as designed (showing Line script error). We checked the scripts and there were no issues since we run it using SciTE editor and it performed the desired task. Good thing we found on this thread the solution using .a3x and the BOTS worked fine and no longer deleted. Now, the problem is they are asking why the BOTS won't run in .EXE and what is the reason behind Symantec AV deleting them. We raised a case with Symantec but they cannot provide further information as they are always seeing the file as "False Positive". We even tested with Symantec turned off and those .EXE files are working fine, however, after re-enabling, it got deleted.
      Just seeking help on how to better convince them that it is really Symantec causing the issue and the .a3x file.