Sign in to follow this  
fenhanxue

How to copy a picture to the clipboard【solved】

fenhanxue

i want to copy a picture file to clipboard, so that i can paste the picture through ctrl+V

this is my code ,but it dosen't work :

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64 = n
#Include <Clipboard.au3>
#include <GDIPlus.au3>

_GDIPlus_Startup()
    $hClipboard_Bitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile('C:\1.jpg')

_ClipBoard_Open(0)
    _ClipBoard_SetDataEx($hClipboard_Bitmap,$CF_BITMAP)
    _ClipBoard_Close()
    _GDIPlus_Shutdown()

can you help me

Edited by fenhanxue

water
_ClipPutFile("<your filename goes here>")

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-12-03 - Version 1.4.11.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

fenhanxue
4 minutes ago, water said:
_ClipPutFile("<your filename goes here>")

_ClipPutFile  can't meet my demands:

when I use OICQ ( IM) ,  It won't paste the picture  ,but  send the pic

send.jpg

paste not send.jpg

water

The problem you face is not caused by _ClipPutFile (as it simply writes the file to the clipboard) but the way OICQ handles Ctrl+V.
Run _ClipPutFile and then use Ctrl+V in Word and you'll see what I mean.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-12-03 - Version 1.4.11.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

fenhanxue
7 minutes ago, water said:

The problem you face is not caused by _ClipPutFile (as it simply writes the file to the clipboard) but the way OICQ handles Ctrl+V.
Run _ClipPutFile and then use Ctrl+V in Word and you'll see what I mean.

IF I  use this code :

$hClipboard_Bitmap = _ScreenCapture_Capture('',0,0,300,300)

_ClipBoard_Open(0)
    _ClipBoard_Close()

Ctrl+V   will   paste the pic in  OICQ 

i wonder why  the following code doesn't work:

$hClipboard_Bitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile('C:\Users\s\Desktop\1.jpg')

_ClipBoard_Open(0)
    _ClipBoard_Close()

UEZ

Something like this here?

$hClipboard_BitmapGDI = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hClipboard_Bitmap)
$hHBmp_Clipboard = _WinAPI_CopyImage($hClipboard_BitmapGDI, 0, 0, 0, BitOR($LR_COPYDELETEORG, $LR_COPYRETURNORG))

_WinAPI_Bitmap2Clipboard($hHBmp_Clipboard)

Func _WinAPI_Bitmap2Clipboard($hHBitmap)
    If Not _ClipBoard_Open(0) Then Return 1
    If Not _ClipBoard_Empty() Then Return 2
    Local Const $hCP = _ClipBoard_SetDataEx($hHBitmap, $CF_BITMAP)
    If Not $hCP Or @error Then Return 3
    _ClipBoard_Close()
    Return 0
EndFunc

Edited by UEZ
  • Like 1

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

fenhanxue
6 minutes ago, UEZ said:

Something like this here?

$hClipboard_BitmapGDI = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hClipboard_Bitmap)

_WinAPI_Bitmap2Clipboard($hClipboard_BitmapGDI)

Func _WinAPI_Bitmap2Clipboard($hHBitmap)
    If Not _ClipBoard_Open(0) Then Return 1
    If Not _ClipBoard_Empty() Then Return 2
    Local Const $hCP = _ClipBoard_SetDataEx($hHBitmap, $CF_BITMAP)
    If Not $hCP Or @error Then Return 3
    _ClipBoard_Close()
    Return 0
EndFunc

it dosen't work 

UEZ

You have to init GDI+ first of course. Did you?

Sorry, I had forgotten one additional line. Check out the code above again.

Edited by UEZ
  • Like 1

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

fenhanxue
9 minutes ago, UEZ said:

You have to init GDI+ first of course. Did you?

Sorry, I had forgotten one additional line. Check out the code above again.

Thank you very much 。it works .Thank you 

Edited by fenhanxue

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• coffeeturtle
      By coffeeturtle
      Programs like Ditto are a great augmentation to the Windows clipboard where it keeps a list of items you copy and paste and you can go back to days, weeks, months later. It also comes in handy for multiple copied items you need to paste over and over again.
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/ditto-cp/
      Windows 10 also now has a clipboard history capability (though not as robust, I think, as Ditto).
      https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-new-clipboard-windows-10-october-2018-update
      I would like to simulate this type of clipboard history into my own apps independent of Windows' clipboard, but I haven't a clue as to where to begin.
      Thank you in advance for any suggestions, examples, shelved codes. ☺
    • Valiante
      By Valiante
      I'm creating a tool which automatically saves screenshots.  I've found that some images appear corrupt after saving.  I've narrowed the source down to screenshots taken from within an RDP session via the Ctrl+Alt+Plus (PrtScn equivalent) and Ctrl+Alt+Minus (Alt+PrtScn equivalent) key combos.
      Here is the example code:
      #include <ClipBoard.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> If _ClipBoard_IsFormatAvailable($CF_BITMAP) Then ConsoleWrite("+Bitmap found on Clipboard" & @CRLF) If Not _ClipBoard_Open(0) Then MsgBox(16, "Error", "_ClipBoard_Open failed") Exit EndIf $hClipboardImage = _ClipBoard_GetDataEx($CF_BITMAP) _ClipBoard_Close() _GDIPlus_Startup() $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hClipboardImage) $sCLSID = _GDIPlus_EncodersGetCLSID("JPG") _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFileEx($hBitmap, @ScriptDir & "\" & TimerInit() & "_Clipboard_Image.jpg", $sCLSID, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Else MsgBox(48, @ScriptName, "No Bitmap found on Clipboard") EndIf If you copy a local window to the clipboard via Alt+PrtScn the above works fine.  If you copy a window in an RDP session via Ctrl+Alt+Minus it saves the image, but the left-hand edge appears to contain a few pixels sliced off the right-hand side of the bitmap (see two attached images for examples; one good, one bad).  If you paste directly into MSPaint, the image appears correctly, so the clipboard contents is good. It seems to be the process of converting the bitmap handle to an image file via GDIPlus which corrupts it (though I may be wrong about this).
      I've tried inspecting the contents of the clipboard via the _ClipBoard_EnumFormats example and I've noticed the clipboard from the RDP session contains a couple more formats;
      Local:
      Clipboard formats ..: 3 Clipboard format 1 .: Bitmap Clipboard format 2 .: DIB Clipboard format 3 .: DIB V5 RDP:
      Clipboard formats ..: 5 Clipboard format 1 .: DataObject Clipboard format 2 .: DIB Clipboard format 3 .: DIB V5 Clipboard format 4 .: Ole Private Data Clipboard format 5 .: Bitmap However the _ClipBoard_GetDataEx function is specifying the $CF_BITMAP constant for the format, which both instances contain, so I'm not sure the extra formats have any impact?
      I've tried using a combination of _ClipBoard_GetDataEx($CF_DIB) and _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory in an effort to write the binary directly to a file, instead of using a bitmap handle, however this doesn't appear to work and just returns a zero and doesn't set @error to anything, which isn't covered in the help file (a failure should return a zero and set the @error level to something).
      I've hunted around the forums and tried everything I can think of. I can normally figure most things out without posting but I've been dipping in and out of this script for a few months now and have finally thrown in the towel and must ask you guys for help, which isn't a decision I take lightly.  Your help is, as always, greatly appreciated.

• UEZ
      By UEZ
      Here another example to mark the desktop to get the marked region for capturing. This example is not perfect and not very fast (room for improvements).
      ;coded by UEZ build 2018-11-30 beta ;code cleanup up mLipok #include <APISysConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WinAPIGdi.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $__g_hGUI_MarkArea, $__g_hGUI_Bg, $__g_iLabel_TL, $__g_iLabel_TM, $__g_iLabel_TR, $__g_iLabel_LM, $__g_iLabel_RM, $__g_iLabel_BL, $__g_iLabel_BM, _ $__g_iLabel_BR, $__g_iOldCursor, $__g_iW, $__g_iH, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots = 0xFFFFFF, $__g_iBorder = 4, $__g_bSelectionDone = False Global $aRect = _GDIPlus_MarkScreenRegionAnimated() _ArrayDisplay($aRect, "Marked area coordinates") Func _GDIPlus_MarkScreenRegionAnimated($bAnim = True) _GDIPlus_Startup() Local Const $hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Program Manager;CLASS:Progman]") Local Const $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen) $__g_hGUI_Bg = GUICreate("", $aFullScreen[2], $aFullScreen[3], $aFullScreen[0], $aFullScreen[1], BitOR($WS_CLIPCHILDREN, $WS_POPUP), $WS_EX_TOPMOST) ;to avoid cursor flickering and for proper control read WinSetTrans($__g_hGUI_Bg, "", 0x01) $__g_hGUI_MarkArea = GUICreate("", 1, 1, -1, -1, $bAnim ? $WS_POPUP : BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_BORDER), BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_LAYERED), $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetBkColor(0xABCDEF, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If Not $bAnim Then $__g_iColor_ResizeDots = 0xFF0000 $__g_iLabel_TL = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;top left GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_TM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;top mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_TR = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;top right GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_LM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;left mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_RM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;right mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_BL = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;bottom left GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_BM = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;bottom mid GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) $__g_iLabel_BR = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ;bottom right GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $__g_iColor_ResizeDots) GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNA, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $__g_iOldCursor = MouseGetCursor() GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, 0xABCDEF, 0xF0) Local $aMPos, $aPrevMPos[2] = [MouseGetPos(0) + 1, MouseGetPos(1) + 1], $iID, $aCI, $iX, $iY, $aOldWinPos, $aOldMPos, $bMoved Local $aGUIStartPos, $iKey_Exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("", $aFullScreen[0] - 10, $aFullScreen[1] - 10, 1, 1), $aAccelKeys[1][2] = [["{ENTER}", $iKey_Exit]] GUISetAccelerators($aAccelKeys, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetAccelerators($aAccelKeys, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) #forceref $bMoved Do Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $iKey_Exit If $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "uint_ptr", $iID) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ERASEBKGND, "") EndIf _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Local $aResult = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aResult[2] = WinGetClientSize($__g_hGUI_MarkArea)[0] $aResult[3] = WinGetClientSize($__g_hGUI_MarkArea)[1] GUIDelete($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) GUIDelete($__g_hGUI_Bg) If Not $__g_bSelectionDone Then $aResult = 0 Return $aResult EndSwitch $aMPos = MouseGetPos() If ($aMPos[0] <> $aPrevMPos[0] Or $aMPos[1] <> $aPrevMPos[1]) And (Not $__g_bSelectionDone) Then WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aMPos[0], $aMPos[1]) $aPrevMPos = $aMPos EndIf $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] And (Not $__g_bSelectionDone) Then $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ERASEBKGND, "WM_ERASEBKGND") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "PlayBorderAnim") $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", 50, "ptr", 0)[0] EndIf While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aMPos = MouseGetPos() $__g_iW = Abs($aMPos[0] - $aGUIStartPos[0]) + 1 $__g_iH = Abs($aMPos[1] - $aGUIStartPos[1]) + 1 If $aMPos[0] < $aGUIStartPos[0] Then $iX = $aMPos[0] Else $iX = $aGUIStartPos[0] EndIf If $aMPos[1] < $aGUIStartPos[1] Then $iY = $aMPos[1] Else $iY = $aGUIStartPos[1] EndIf WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $iX, $iY, $__g_iW, $__g_iH) UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) WEnd $__g_bSelectionDone = True GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) ElseIf $aCI[3] And $__g_bSelectionDone Then $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If _WinAPI_PtInRectEx(MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1), $aGUIStartPos[0], $aGUIStartPos[1], $aGUIStartPos[0] + $aGUIStartPos[2], $aGUIStartPos[1] + $aGUIStartPos[3]) Then $aMPos = MouseGetPos() $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) While $aCI[3] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aGUIStartPos[0] - ($aMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aGUIStartPos[1] - ($aMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1)), $__g_iW, $__g_iH) GUISetCursor(0, 1, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetCursor(0, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WEnd GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_Bg) GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) EndIf EndIf If $__g_bSelectionDone Then $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If @error Then ContinueLoop Switch $aCI[4] Case $__g_iLabel_TL GUISetCursor(12, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1), $aOldWinPos[2] + ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] + ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_BR GUISetCursor(12, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] - ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] - ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_TR GUISetCursor(10, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], MouseGetPos(1), $aOldWinPos[2] - ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] + ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_BL GUISetCursor(10, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", MouseGetPos(0), $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] + ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3] - ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_LM GUISetCursor(13, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", MouseGetPos(0), $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] + ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3]) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_RM GUISetCursor(13, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2] - ($aOldMPos[0] - MouseGetPos(0)), $aOldWinPos[3]) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_TM GUISetCursor(11, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], MouseGetPos(1), $aOldWinPos[2], $aOldWinPos[3] + ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case $__g_iLabel_BM GUISetCursor(11, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $aCI[2] Then $aOldWinPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) $aOldMPos = MouseGetPos() While $aCI[2] * Sleep(10) $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) WinMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $aOldWinPos[0], $aOldWinPos[1], $aOldWinPos[2], $aOldWinPos[3] - ($aOldMPos[1] - MouseGetPos(1))) WEnd UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim) EndIf Case Else GUISetCursor(3, 1, $__g_hGUI_MarkArea) EndSwitch EndIf Until False EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_MarkScreenRegionAnimated Func UpdateCtrlPos($bAnim = True) Local Const $aGUIStartPos = WinGetPos($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) If $__g_bSelectionDone And $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") $__g_iW = $aGUIStartPos[2] $__g_iH = $aGUIStartPos[3] ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_TL, 0, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_TM, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_TR, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), 0, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_LM, 0, ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_RM, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_BL, 0, ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_BM, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) ControlMove($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, "", $__g_iLabel_BR, ($__g_iW - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), ($__g_iH - $__g_iBorder - $__g_iBorder / 2), $__g_iBorder, $__g_iBorder) If $__g_bSelectionDone And $bAnim Then GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "PlayBorderAnim") EndFunc ;==>UpdateCtrlPos Func PlayBorderAnim() Local $aWinPos = WinGetClientSize($__g_hGUI_MarkArea), $iW = $aWinPos[0], $iH = $aWinPos[1] Local Static $fOffset = 0 Local Const $iSize = $__g_iBorder / 2 Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($__g_hGUI_MarkArea) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW, $iH) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) Local Const $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF0178D7, $iSize), $hPen2 = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFFFFFF, $iSize), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000 + $__g_iColor_ResizeDots), $hPen3 = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF000000) _GDIPlus_PenSetDashStyle($hPen, $GDIP_DASHSTYLEDASHDOT) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCanvas, 0xFFABCDEF) ;for faster performance direct dll calls DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen2, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", $iW - 2 * $iSize - 2, "float", $iH - 2 * $iSize - 2) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenDashOffset", "handle", $hPen, "float", $fOffset) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", 1 + $iSize, "float", $iW - 2 * $iSize - 2, "float", $iH - 2 * $iSize - 2) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", 0, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", 0, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) / 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen3, "float", ($iW - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", ($iH - $__g_iBorder) - 2, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1, "float", $__g_iBorder + 1) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) $fOffset += 0.5 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, $hDC) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen2) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen3) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) EndFunc ;==>PlayBorderAnim Func WM_ERASEBKGND($hWnd, $iMsgm, $wParam, $lParam) ;suppress repainting to avoid flickering but causes some other side effects #forceref $iMsgm, $wParam, $lParam, $hWnd Local Const $hBrush = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBrush(0xEFCDAB) ;BGR format ;~ _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, 0, 0, BitOR($RDW_NOERASE, $RDW_NOCHILDREN, $RDW_NOFRAME, $RDW_VALIDATE)) _WinAPI_SetClassLongEx($__g_hGUI_MarkArea, $GCL_HBRBACKGROUND, $hBrush) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBrush) Return 0 EndFunc ;==>WM_ERASEBKGND  
      Just press the lmb and move your mouse. When lmb is released you can adjust the size of the window by dragging the white rectangle to any direction. Rmb will move the marked area.
      Press ESC to get the coordinates of the marked region.
      If you have any improvements, please post it here.

Tested on Win10 x64 only.

• badcoder123
      By badcoder123
      I was looking around the help file and I came across _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect and _WinAPI_DrawLine and I seem to be having the same "problem" where every time it draws into a window and you lose or gain focus it has to redraw itself. Is there anyway around this? 
      #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #Include <GDIPlus.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Run("notepad.exe") $hWnd = WinWait("Untitled") $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hWnd) $Color = 0xFFFF0000 $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate($Color, 2) For $i = 1 To 10 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect($hGraphic, 200, 200, 25 ,25, $hPen) ToolTip($i) Sleep(1000) Next _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($hWnd, 0, 0, $RDW_INVALIDATE + $RDW_ALLCHILDREN) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_Shutdown()  
    • bhns
      By bhns
      try it for make flyers old games xml + Gdi, i belive many sources had lost 
      AIT-ADRLIST.au3