Resources UDF

Zedna

Ah and by the way, the newest stable AutoIt version did some minor change to the GDIPlus.au3 UDF which needs to be adapted inside resources.au3: $ghGDIPDll is now called $__g_hGDIPDll

- Passing handles via ByRef parameters to release resources manually later (=> ResourceGet)

- Call _GDIPlus_Startup() and _GDIPlus_ShutDown() at the top and bottom of every function?

I use AutoIt 3.2.12.1/3.3.7.23 so I'm happy with this resources UDF in this way (later changes in GDIPlus)

Anyway I agree that majority of AutoIters probably use latest AutoIt.

As about other proposals I considered it at begining of creation of my UDF (years ago) and I decided to do it the way it's now for the best simplicity.

Originally I had plans for improvements and I even collected some proposals from posts in that topic

but as I said later my situation changed and I have no time/priority for changes of this my Resources UDF currently.

For me and my projects it's working fine.

Sorry for bad news :-(

Anyway anybody feel free to copy/modify/post your changed versions of this my Resources UDF.

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhere on the forum (maybe in this topic) was mentioned this kind of problem with resizing of images in AutoIt's picture control and as far as I can roughly remember there was also some clever solution using some control's style applied to picture control so it was doing resizing of image to size of picture control correctly/automatically.

I can't remember neither exact solution nor exact topic/post so try to search this topic/forum ...

It is style SS_REALSIZECONTROL, SS_REALSIZEIMAGE

accordimg to MSDN description

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb760773%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to use embedded images (.bmp) and send them to a Listview through command  _GUIImageList_AddBitmap?

At the moment I use:

If FileExists($site & $Images_site & $i & ".bmp") Then
            _GUIImageList_AddBitmap($hImage, $SiteFolder & $i & ".bmp")
        Else
            _GUIImageList_AddBitmap($hImage, $SiteFolder & "error.bmp")
        EndIf

Thanks,

Marco

Is it possible to use embedded images (.bmp) and send them to a Listview through command  _GUIImageList_AddBitmap?

Yes it's possible and simple.

Just use _GUIImageList_Add() instead of _GUIImageList_AddBitmap()

In _GUIImageList_Add() there is parameter handle to bitmap which you can get by _ResourceGet().

_ResourceGet() returns directly hBitmap for RT_BITMAP type of resources.

Edited by Zedna

• 7 months later...

Hey there. I realize this is a rather old thread, however I've made great use of your resources.au3 file. I have an issue that I am not proficient enough to figure out, so I seek your guidance, Earlier today I updated to AutotIT 3.3.12.0  I was anticipating a simple plugin and go. The powers that be had other plans I think, LOL  After updating, even when I compile a previous script that was previously compilable, it giving me an error in the resource include.
screen shot
That is the only error it's giving me and it's a new one to me.
I've not modified my original script in any way since updating AutoIT, yet for some reason, it's giving this error now. I use the include mostly for utilizing rt_rcdata .png files that I use as button and background pictures.
Any help you may offer regarding this, or if you need more information, please don't hesitate to ask me.
I'd be most grateful if you can find a moment to investigate this issue as I love what the include offers. Temporarily, since I need to compile some scripts from previous, I am going to reinstall the previous AutoIT. Though I'd prefer long term to have it up to date.

Sincerely,
Sean.

here's some snippets of all the includes in a script, one of the func and how I've written my code that worked previously: Like I mentioned, the script as a whole, as is, compiled fine prior to updating AutoIT today.

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=Z:\Documents\AutoIt Scripts\MyMods\TTR_Scripts\ModLoader\pictures\updated\Return.png, rt_rcdata, Return_btn

;~-------- File Includes. --------
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <GUIHyperLink.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <File.au3>
#include <FileConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <FTPEx.au3>
#include <resources.au3>
#include <GuiButton.au3>
#include <ListViewConstants.au3>
#include <TabConstants.au3>

Func Return_BTN() ;  ------------ RePack Button  ------------------------------------
     $Return_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Return", 130, 10, 50, 20, BitOR($WS_EX_LAYERED, $BS_BITMAP))
     _ResourceSetImageToCtrl($Return_Button, "Return_btn", $rt_rcdata )
     GUICtrlSetOnEvent($Return_Button, "ShowMainGUI")
     GUICtrlSetState($Return_Button, $GUI_NOFOCUS)
EndFunc

It's because we changed that global variable in later editions. Look at ResourcesEx UDF in my signature. This is intended to work with later versions of AutoIt.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

I shall do that then. Thank you so much for your reply!

Sean

--------------------------------------------

Update:

Thanks a bunch Guinness!  the ResourcesEX worked like a charm! Much appreciated.

Sean

Edited by sean5470

I shall do that then. Thank you so much for your reply!

Sean

--------------------------------------------

Update:

Thanks a bunch Guinness!  the ResourcesEX worked like a charm! Much appreciated.

Sean

No problems. Read the differences as alot has changed between these versions.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

As guinness said my Resources UDF is compatible with older AutoIt's version.

If you need to use it in new version of AutoIt 3.3.12.0 and above then you have to replace in resources.au3 $ghGDIPDll --> $__g_hGDIPDll

There are 2 occurencies of it in my UDF. After this correction it will work also in new AutoIt 3.3.12.0+

Here is my resources UDF with this correction compatible with latest AutoIt 3.3.12.0+

resources.au3

But I stopped improving my original Resources UDF so guinness have made copy of it named ResourcesEx which is compatible with latest AutoIt and also with another changes and improvements so you may use either my fixed original UDF (attached in this post) or guinness's new UDF.

Link to both of them is also in my signature

Edited by Zedna

As guinness said my Resources UDF is compatible with older AutoIt's version.

If you need to use it in new version of AutoIt 3.3.12.0 and above then you have to replace in resources.au3 $ghGDIPDll --> $__g_hGDIPDll

There are 2 occurencies of it in my UDF. After this correction it will work also in new AutoIt 3.3.12.0+

Here is my resources with this correction compatible with latest AutoIt 3.3.12.0+

resources.au3

But I stopped improving my original Resources UDF so guinness have made copy of it named ResourcesEx which is compatible with latest AutoIt and also with another changes and improvements so you may use either my fixed original (attached in this post) or guinness's new UDF.

Link to both of them is also in my signature

Oh awesome!  yes, I have already downloaded Guinness's version and it worked like a champ. However, I really appreciated the info and link to a compatible version of yours as well. This will save me the hassle of modifying many of my old scripts now. ;)

I thank you for the reply and for your time.

Sincerely,

Sean

I've been trying to follow the suggestions in this thread to use Resources (or ResourcesEX) to embed PNGs in scripts as a resource.

After several tries, I keep falling short of a workable end result.  I've gotten a PNG to display on a normal background, but not in the context that I need: a draggable PNG with a transparent background.

For reference, here's an example of my results based on FileInstall().

;
;           Modified script to demonstrate dragging a Torus.png
;
#include <GDIPlus.au3>

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)

Global Const $SC_DRAGMOVE = 0xF012
Global $GUI, $eenmaalexit = True
FileInstall("c:\AutoIt3\Examples\GUI\Torus.png", @ScriptDir & "\Torus.png")

_GDIPlus_Startup()

$GUI = GUICreate("", 198, 210, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST))
GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE)
$Label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, 120, 120, -1, $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Click and hold to drag" & @CRLF & "... ESC to close")

$iLoad = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(@ScriptDir & "\Torus.png")
$hGraphic = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($iLoad)
_SetBitmap($GUI, $iLoad, 255, _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($iLoad), _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($iLoad))

_GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic)
_GDIPlus_ImageDispose($iLoad)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $GUI)

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "_WM_LBUTTONDOWN")
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Dragwindow")

While 1
    Sleep(50)
WEnd

Func _Exit()
    _GDIPlus_Shutdown()
    Exit
EndFunc

Func _Dragwindow()
    Switch @GUI_CtrlId
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            _Exit()
    EndSwitch
EndFunc

Func _WM_LBUTTONDOWN($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam)
    _SendMessage($GUI, $WM_SYSCOMMAND, $SC_DRAGMOVE, 0)
EndFunc   ;==>_WM_LBUTTONDOWN

Func _SetBitmap($hGUI, $hImage, $iOpacity, $n_width, $n_height)
    Local $hScrDC, $hMemDC, $hBitmap, $hOld, $pSize, $tSize, $pSource, $tSource, $pBlend, $tBlend
    $hScrDC = _WinAPI_GetDC(0)
    $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hScrDC)
    $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage)
    $hOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hBitmap)
    $tSize = DllStructCreate($tagSIZE)
    $pSize = DllStructGetPtr($tSize)
    DllStructSetData($tSize, "X", $n_width)
    DllStructSetData($tSize, "Y", $n_height)
    $tSource = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT)
    $pSource = DllStructGetPtr($tSource)
    $tBlend = DllStructCreate($tagBLENDFUNCTION)
    $pBlend = DllStructGetPtr($tBlend)
    DllStructSetData($tBlend, "Alpha", $iOpacity)
    DllStructSetData($tBlend, "Format", 1)
    _WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindow($hGUI, $hScrDC, 0, $pSize, $hMemDC, $pSource, 0, $pBlend, $ULW_ALPHA)
    _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hScrDC)
    _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hOld)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap)
    _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC)
EndFunc   ;==>_SetBitmap

Would one of you mind showing the equivalent based on an embedded Torus.PNG?  (and replacing _SetBitmap(), if that's possible)

Try this:

;
;           Modified script to demonstrate dragging a Torus.png
;

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add="c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Examples\GUI\Torus.png", RT_RCDATA, PNG_1, 0

#include "ResourcesEx.au3"

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)

Global Const $SC_DRAGMOVE = 0xF012
Global $GUI, $eenmaalexit = True
;~ FileInstall("c:\AutoIt3\Examples\GUI\Torus.png", @ScriptDir & "\Torus.png")

$GUI = GUICreate("", 198, 210, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST))
$Label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, 120, 120, -1, $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Click and hold to drag" & @CRLF & "... ESC to close")

$iLoad = _Resource_GetAsBitmap("PNG_1")
Global $tDim = DllStructCreate($tagBITMAP)
DllCall('gdi32.dll', 'int', 'GetObject', 'int', $iLoad, 'int', DllStructGetSize($tDim), 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tDim))

_SetBitmap($GUI, $iLoad, 255, $tDim.bmWidth, $tDim.bmHeight)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $GUI)

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "_WM_LBUTTONDOWN")
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Dragwindow")

While 1
    Sleep(50)
WEnd

Func _Exit()
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($iLoad)
    Exit
EndFunc

Func _Dragwindow()
    Switch @GUI_CtrlId
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            _Exit()
    EndSwitch
EndFunc

Func _WM_LBUTTONDOWN($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam)
    _SendMessage($GUI, $WM_SYSCOMMAND, $SC_DRAGMOVE, 0)
EndFunc   ;==>_WM_LBUTTONDOWN

Func _SetBitmap($hGUI, $hBitmap, $iOpacity, $n_width, $n_height)
    Local $hScrDC, $hMemDC, $hOld, $pSize, $tSize, $pSource, $tSource, $pBlend, $tBlend
    $hScrDC = _WinAPI_GetDC(0)
    $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hScrDC)
    $hOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hBitmap)
    $tSize = DllStructCreate($tagSIZE)
    $pSize = DllStructGetPtr($tSize)
    DllStructSetData($tSize, "X", $n_width)
    DllStructSetData($tSize, "Y", $n_height)
    $tSource = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT)
    $pSource = DllStructGetPtr($tSource)
    $tBlend = DllStructCreate($tagBLENDFUNCTION)
    $pBlend = DllStructGetPtr($tBlend)
    DllStructSetData($tBlend, "Alpha", $iOpacity)
    DllStructSetData($tBlend, "Format", 1)
    _WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindow($hGUI, $hScrDC, 0, $pSize, $hMemDC, $pSource, 0, $pBlend, $ULW_ALPHA)
    _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hScrDC)
    _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hOld)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap)
    _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC)
EndFunc   ;==>_SetBitmap 

You need ResourcesEx.au3!

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Thank you!

That works perfectly ... but just to make sure I understand, can you confirm that the $tDim structure is released automatically upon Exit (unlike the object $iLoad).

Also, can the $iLoad object be released immediately after the _SetBitmap()? ... or does it have to exist while the bitmap is on the screen?

These are subtle points, but I'd like to know them since I know so little about how Dll structures operate.

Thank you!

That works perfectly ... but just to make sure I understand, can you confirm that the $tDim structure is released automatically upon Exit (unlike the object $iLoad).

Also, can the $iLoad object be released immediately after the _SetBitmap()? ... or does it have to exist while the bitmap is on the screen?

These are subtle points, but I'd like to know them since I know so little about how Dll structures operate.

The struct reserves a portion in memory and it will released automatically when your script closes.

You can use _WinAPI_DeleteObject($iLoad) just after _SetBitmap. I don't know whether releasing the $iLoad resource after _SetBitmap will work on WinXP or when Aero is disabled.

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Based on what you've said, I'll try deleting $iLoad after use.  One of my scripts can have several copies running, each with an image in the 1 megabyte range.  I'm "old school" in that I like to conserve resources where I can.

I appreciate your help.

• 1 year later...

@Rudex In function SplashImageOn you can't use resources directly.

You have to save image from resources to temporary file:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=logo1b.jpg, rt_rcdata, TEST_JPG_1
#include "resources.au3"

$path = @TempDir & "\TEST_JPG_1.jpg"
_ResourceSaveToFile($path, "TEST_JPG_1")
SplashImageOn("Splash1", $path,1000,800,-1, -1, 1)
WinSetOnTop("Splash1", "", 1)

In this case it's better to use FileInstall()

$path = @TempDir & "\TEST_JPG_1.jpg"
FileInstall("TEST_JPG_1.jpg", $path)
SplashImageOn("Splash1", $path,1000,800,-1, -1, 1)
WinSetOnTop("Splash1", "", 1)

@Zedna

Thanks for help!. 

Like i didnt get solution i used this :

; Charge window in top
$GUI = GUICreate ("", 1000, 800, -1, -1,$WS_POPUP, BitOR ($WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST))
$pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("",-1,-1,1000,800)
_ResourceSetImageToCtrl($pic1, "TEST_JPG_1")
GUICtrlCreateLabel(" Data Processing ... ", -1, @DesktopHeight/1.3, 1000, 800,$SS_CENTER,0)
GUISetBkColor(0xffffff, $GUI)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$GUI)

I will try your solution. Thanks.