Anything out there to work with dual monitors?

You forgot to ask a question there, so I will just assume you need some pointers to begin with.

Open the helpfile and look at:

WinList = to get all windows

WinGetPos = get window positions

WinMove = move window

Remember to use the handle returned from WinList, and not the title as that wont work if you have multiple windows named the same.

And when you get more advanced and want to move windows when they are created and such, look at Easy shell hooking example.

Check out 'Multiple Display Monitors Functions' on MSDN at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd145072%28v=VS.85%29.aspx

A short article on what defines the primary monitor: The Old New Thing: How do I get the handle of the primary monitor?

There's also EnumDisplaySettings and EnumDisplayDevices functions you can lookup on MSDN.

I haven't worked with this stuff myself yet, only with virtual (combined) screen width/heights.

I use SplitMon. Have a look at the source and you will see what can be done with dual monitors :idea:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki