I've encountered a problem with a single file where I cannot retrieve it's Date-time. So far my code has worked well for over 30 files, but this one is a mystery I cannot debug myself due to insufficient Au3 knowledge.
In line 11 "_Date_Time_FileTimeToArray" is called and for this particular file it sets the @error to 10. I don't know what that error code means, but it's not set by the _Date functions themselves I think.
Overall, it could be a problem caused by any of the functions below, how can I properly debug this? / Does anybody know a what's causing this?
_WinAPI_CreateFile() / _Date_Time_GetFileTime() / _Date_Time_FileTimeToArray()
Func _SetFileTimes($sFilePath) Local $monthNumber = ["", "January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "Juny", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December"] Local $dayNumber = ["Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday"] Local $fHandle = _WinAPI_CreateFile($sFilePath, 2, 2) ; read-only ; may NOT return a valid date for some reason! TODO Local $fTagFILETIME = _Date_Time_GetFileTime($fHandle) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($fHandle) ; This will return an empty array if theres no valid date $fModTime = _Date_Time_FileTimeToArray($fTagFILETIME) ; last Modified if @error <> 10 then Local $year = $fModTime Local $month = $fModTime Local $day = $fModTime Local $hour = $fModTime Local $min = $fModTime Local $sec = $fModTime Local $ms = $fModTime Local $weekday = $fModTime Global $prettyTimestamp = StringFormat("%s, %s %d, %04d %02d:%02d:%02d", $dayNumber[$weekday], $monthNumber[$month], $day, $year, $hour, $min, $sec) Global $uploadDate = StringFormat("%04d-%02d-%02d", $year, $month, $day) $fModTime = _Date_Time_FileTimeToArray(_Date_Time_FileTimeToLocalFileTime($fTagFILETIME)) ; last Modified Local $year = $fModTime Local $month = $fModTime Local $day = $fModTime Local $hour = $fModTime Local $min = $fModTime Local $sec = $fModTime Local $ms = $fModTime Local $weekday = $fModTime ; GetUnixTime accounts for Local time, hence feed it local time Global $unixTimestamp = _GetUnixTime($year &"/"& $month &"/"& $day &" "& $hour&":"& $min &":"& $sec) else Global $prettyTimestamp = "N/A" Global $uploadDate = "" Global $unixTimestamp = "N/A" endif endfunc
_GetUnixTime returned the year 1601 start date, showing that $fModTime is probably equal 0. (But Why?)
The file reports these dates in Explorer, it's on local NTFS drive:
Created: Wednesday, 31. Januar 2018, 18:55:02
Modified: Wednesday, 10. Januar 2018, 12:39:23
Accessed: Wednesday, 10. Januar 2018, 12:39:23
My program has to first search for names in Column D that do not match up with column C. I got that search to work using arrays. It was slow and I could not figure out how to delete them so I just manually put coded the names that do not belong. I found their cell location but I do not know how to store that location and delete it.
This is what I have so far.
Local $NameToDelete1 = _Excel_RangeFind($OpenWorkbook, "Smith, Bill") _ArrayDisplay($NameToDelete1, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeFind Example 1", "", 0, "|", "Sheet|Name|Cell|Value|Formula|Comment") _Excel_RangeDelete($OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $NameToDelete1, $xlShiftUp)
Please help, I wanted to have this program done yesterday but I did not see this problem until yesterday.
I watched _OL_ItemSend&_OL_ItemFind&_OL_ItemCreate in OutlookEx UDF but hmmm
Since it use the test environnement i cant get the orders of the mail creation
Can someone make me win some time of reading all exemples script and lead me how to do one ?
That whould be lovely.
Here the this wiki page with list of available UDFs for data compression. For my tasks I only need ZIP support, so I started looking at pure AutoIt UDFs without any 3rd party dlls. And found out that most of available realizations uses standard ("native method") Windows dll - "zipfldr.dll". So for now I chose ZIP UDF by wraithdu. I've tested it on Windows 7 (x64) and it seem works fine. But here the comment from another topic where user says that Windows 10 discontinued support of "zipfldr.dll". Now I confused. I don't have around any Windows 10 machine to tested it. So maybe someone could confirm or deny that? Or maybe would better to switch to UDF with 7zip dll?
I need an advice...
Here is the bare bones of a UDF I have started work on.
Mostly just a proof of concept at this stage, and still need to add some functions and dress the UDF up a bit ... to look like a UDF ... though it has my own distinct styling, especially as I have never really developed a UDF before now .... used plenty and modified plenty though. I've even invented my own UDF variable naming convention, which I am sure some of you will be aghast at. I work with what feels best for me, but others are free to adapt if they wish.
The idea is to emulate the simplicity of INI files, but gain the benefits of SQL.
Two scripts are provided.
(1) The UDF, a work in progress - SimpleSQL_UDF.au3
(2) An example or testing script - UDF_Test.au3
Another first for me, is creating a 2D array from scratch, never done that before, that I can recall ... never had a need, and even for 1 dimension arrays, for a long time now, I have just used _StringSplit to create them. So I needed a bit of a refresher course, which my good buddy @TheDcoder assisted me with ... not without some angst I might add. LOL
SimpleSQL_UDF.zip (12 downloads previously)
(I have now completed all the functions I intended to. My next update will be a big improvement, bringing things more inline with my latest INItoSQL DB program changes.)
Program requires the sqlite3.dll, not included, but easily enough obtained.
Hopefully the usage is self-evident ... just change the Job number variable in the UDF_Test.au3 file to check the existing functions out.
P.S. This is also related to a new program I have just finished and uploaded - INItoSQL DB