Simple CLI Tool to retrieve External IP from Remote Server API

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=internet-explorer.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=IP.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=y
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.0.0
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_SaveSource=y
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.3.9.4 (beta)
 Author:         Decipher

Script Function:
    Simple CLI Tool to retrieve External IP from Remote Server API

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

_RetrievePublicInfo()

Func _RetrievePublicInfo($iRefresh = 0)
    ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "IP: " & BinaryToString(InetRead('http://api.externalip.net/ip/', $iRefresh), 4) & @CRLF & @CRLF & _
    "Hostname: " & BinaryToString(InetRead('http://api.externalip.net/hostname/', $iRefresh), 4) & @CRLF)
EndFunc

Spoiler

censored.jpg

Nice find. Maybe _GetIP should use this instead.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zoel
      Hello people, I have a script which calls CMD and executes the netstat command, but when I run it through SCITE the GUI opens but I have no output, How can I run the command as administrator?
      Here is my script so far
      #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiEdit.au3> #include <ScrollBarsConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #RequireAdmin Local $aWndPos Local $hWnd = GUICreate("Form2", 900, 420, -1, -1, Default + $WS_MAXIMIZE) GUISetBkColor(0xE4E4E4) Local $idFilemenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&File") Local $idExititem = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Exit", $idFilemenu) Local $idInput = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 210, 10, 660, 360) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKBORDERS) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, Default, "COURIER NEW") Local $idButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("NetStat", 10, 10, 190, 25) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, BitOR($GUI_DOCKLEFT, $GUI_DOCKTOP, $GUI_DOCKWIDTH, $GUI_DOCKHEIGHT)) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $idExititem Exit Case $idButton GUICtrlSetData($idInput, _CmdInfo() & @CRLF) _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll($idInput, $SB_SCROLLCARET) _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll($idInput, $SB_SCROLLCARET) EndSwitch WEnd Func _CmdInfo($_sCmdInfo = "netstat /b") Local $iPID = Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & $_sCmdInfo, "", @SW_HIDE, BitOR($STDERR_CHILD, $STDOUT_CHILD)) ; Wait until the process has closed using the PID returned by Run. ProcessWaitClose($iPID) ; Read the Stdout stream of the PID returned by Run. This can also be done in a while loop. Look at the example for StderrRead. Local $sOutput = StringReplace(StdoutRead($iPID), @CRLF & @CRLF, @CRLF) Local $sOutErr = StringReplace(StderrRead($iPID), @CRLF & @CRLF, @CRLF) Local $sReult = $sOutput <> "" ? $sOutput : $sOutErr Return $sReult EndFunc  
    • By Colduction
      Hi again guys!, i had COVID-19 for twice and i couldn't check the forum since 3 or 4 months ago till now! i hope you will get better if you're fighting for beat COVID-19

I have two question, first is about extracting all of the IP Address from an IP Ranges, for e.g: 192.168.1.1-192.255.255.255 (Start and End are variable and will be defined by the user) and for second one, i have a friend that he is Python programmer, he made a IP Parser that it can support large txt files (1TB) and it can parse all of them under 10min and it also supports low-end PCs that have 1 GB RAM!

The list that his program parses are:
      #1765497 192.168.1.1 8082 #1765496 192.168.1.1 8084 #1965493 192.168.1.1 8089 #9565495 192.168.1.1 8086 #2565492 192.168.1.1 8081 and it converts very very fast to this:
      192.168.1.1:8082 192.168.1.1:8084 192.168.1.1:8089 192.168.1.1:8086 192.168.1.1:8081 I wonder how to do this via AutoIt, if you can help me in this way, i will be happy✌❤

Thanks for your helps.

FIRST_QUESTION_TEST.au3
    • By UEZ
      This project has been discontinued!

Here a small tool I wrote to update my Sysinternal tools collection without the need to download always the whole package or visiting the site to check for updates. I know that there are several tools available (also some tools written in AutoIt) but here another one for the collection. It was good exercise for me to code it.

Some files from the live web site cannot be downloaded although they are visible!

Here the download link of the source code only: AutoIt Sysinternal Tools Synchronizer v0.99.6 build 2020-09-23 beta.7z  (1557 downloads previously)
      -=> Requires AutoIt version 3.3.13.20 or higher / tested on Win8.1 real machine and some VMs: Win7 / Vista / Win10

Compiled exe only: @MediaFire

Just select the Sysinternal Tools folder or create one and press the synchronize button to download the selected items. Click on AutoIt label (near to left upper corner) to open menu.

Special thanks to LarsJ, Melba23 and mesale0077 for their help. 

I've still some ideas to implement which are more gimmick related, so it is not finished yet...
      If you want to add your language please check out #Region Language. Thanks. 

Please report any bug or if you have any suggestions.

The language of the tool tip from each of the executable in the left list view were automatically created using Google translator and weren't checked for correctness.

Br,
      UEZ
    • By cruisepandey
      Hi There ! 
      I have a script here : 

;Launch CMD
      Run("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")
      sleep(2000)
      $cmdHandle = WinActivate("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")
      Sleep(2000)
      ;Sending document
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "ftp" & @CRLF)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "open" & @CRLF)
      Sleep(2000)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "first command" & @CRLF)
      Sleep(2000)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "second-coomand" & @CRLF)

first-command and second-command I can't provide cause it's internal. I have complied this .au3 file into an exe and it does the work. But I need to invoke this with Java. Java code I have tried is : 

ProcessBuilder pb = new ProcessBuilder("C:\\Users\\username\\eclipse-workspace\\Examples\\src\\com\\own\\examples\\etc.exe");
          pb.start();
          Thread.sleep(5000);

Through java it just launches the cmd and nothing happens after that. Please help !!
    • By argumentum
      In the ZIP is the code and the compiled script.
      This is yet another ping the LAN utility.
      Is quite fast, as gathering the info. is forked.
      The Save Note, saves a note for the given MAC ( you may find it handy )
      The Save MACs, saves the listview to an INI file that can be later use for the WakeOnLAN
      Right click will bring a context menu to do stuff. DClick will refresh the Ping.
      That's it. Comes in handy to have in the USB toolbox