Sign in to follow this  
Servant

How to store the object of an IE that's not created by the script, into a variable?

Servant

How to store the object or the handler of a current focused window of an Internet Explorer that's not created by an AutoIt v3 script, into a variable?

Edited by Servant

water

I suggest to use function _IEAttach.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• xiantez
      By xiantez
      This script used to work on an older version of AutoIT. Currently I am running AutoIT v3.3.14.5 and it's failing.
      Func PublicIP() ;Post public facing IP address Local $url = 'https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=what+is+my+ip&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8' Local $getIPaddress = BinaryToString(InetRead($url)) Local $sStart = 'clamp:2">' Local $sEnd = '</div>' Local $ipaddress = _StringBetween($getIPaddress, $sStart, $sEnd For $i In $ipaddress MsgBox(0, 'External IP', "Your public IP address is " & $i) Next EndFunc ;==>PublicIP The console output shows:
      "C:\Users\user\Documents\AutoIT\Scripts\WSI Tools.au3" (197) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".: For $i In $ipaddress For $i In $ipaddress^ ERROR ->14:12:16 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1 +>14:12:16 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 1 Time: 9.811
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I have a goofy problem. I am hoping someone could shed some light. The example is not going around the text box. It is way off. 
      I have seen some post blaming IE 11, however I have IE11 on my desktop and it works fine.
      Is there anything I can do that might fix this? 

; Open a browser with the form example and get a reference to the form ; textarea element. Get the coordinates and dimensions of the text area, ; outline its shape with the mouse and come to rest in the center #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IE_Example("form") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "ExampleForm") Local $oTextArea = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "textareaExample") ; Get coordinates and dimensions of the textarea Local $iScreenX = _IEPropertyGet($oTextArea, "screenx") Local $iScreenY = _IEPropertyGet($oTextArea, "screeny") Local $iWidth = _IEPropertyGet($oTextArea, "width") Local $iHeight = _IEPropertyGet($oTextArea, "height") ; Outline the textarea with the mouse, come to rest in the center Local $iMousespeed = 50 MouseMove($iScreenX, $iScreenY, $iMousespeed) MouseMove($iScreenX + $iWidth, $iScreenY, $iMousespeed) MouseMove($iScreenX + $iWidth, $iScreenY + $iHeight, $iMousespeed) MouseMove($iScreenX, $iScreenY + $iHeight, $iMousespeed) MouseMove($iScreenX, $iScreenY, $iMousespeed) MouseMove($iScreenX + $iWidth / 2, $iScreenY + $iHeight / 2, $iMousespeed)  

• bbProg
      By bbProg
      Hi,

how can I wait activate for windows with information as in the photos attached?
      Class is not being recognized by the script.

thanks in advanced.