Yashied

SciTE 3.5.5.101 for AutoIt

105 posts in this topic

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

I like idea of the right panel (sidebar)!

But the tabs are not saved when restarting SciTE.

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi 

Yashied, It says that a virus in the compressed file. 

EID_autoit_heur Edited by kcvinu
1 person likes this

My Contributions

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

Hi 

Yashied, Thanks for your hardwork. This is a good AutoIt code editor. Kindly add these features to this Editor.

1. When we press "Enter" after typing an "If" statement, then add "End IF" automatically. Not only for "IF", but also for "Func", "while", "Switch" too. Just like what visual studio does. And i can't find any intelliscense on this editor.

My Contributions

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

Delete Icon and will not be detected as a virus.

Regards,

Hi 

Yashied, great. Thatnks. And what about the auto complete of "EndIf, EndFunc, Next, WEnd" ?

My Contributions

I like idea of the right panel!

But the tabs are not saved when restarting SciTE.

Turn on the Option:  Tools > Advanced > Save Session 

Thanks.

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

I have downloaded SciTE 3.2.5.99 for AutoIt 3.3.12.0 (including Compiler Wrapper) and i ran the program. All is well. But i can't run any code. It is not responding while i clicking run button. And if i click on Compile button, it will sow this message ==> "Compiler not found". I thought my downloaded file is coming with a compiler. But how to fix this. the program is not residing in AutoIt directory. 

My Contributions

I have downloaded SciTE 3.2.5.99 for AutoIt 3.3.12.0 (including Compiler Wrapper) and i ran the program. All is well. But i can't run any code. It is not responding while i clicking run button. And if i click on Compile button, it will sow this message ==> "Compiler not found". I thought my downloaded file is coming with a compiler. But how to fix this. the program is not residing in AutoIt directory. 

Open SciTEpropertiesau3.properties and specify the full path to AutoIt directory, e.g.

[Global]
#~AutoIt root directory
AutoIt3Dir=C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3

Also check the following registry key (required for Au3Stripper).

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AutoIt v3\AutoIt
Include=C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include

Hi 

Yashied, It worked. Thanks. But i didn't touch any registry key. Because i don't know what Au3Stripper is.  

My Contributions

@Yashied How can i make every new file as *.au3 ?. Now each new file is coming with a *.properties extension.

My Contributions

@Yashied OK. Is there any option to change so that i can add "End If, End Func, Next, Wend" automatically. 

My Contributions

hi

cool

click koda   button insert into suite

this error ,

DlWXG3.jpg

nice mods man, me like :P

love the functions in sidebar :P

and proud of it!!!

love what you've done with this.

issue: when one wants to fill

#pragma compile(FileVersion, 1.5.0.10)
#pragma compile(ProductVersion, 1.5.0.10)
from the interface it removes the zero at the end.

I hope this gets to be the default distribution, very well thought out, thanks.