SciTE 3.5.5.101 for AutoIt

Yashied

Use clipboard.

Thank you, Yashied for hard work under customizing SciTE .

May be temporarily disable SciTE mode in Koda? Delete /Scite CL parameter from menu/properties file and no questions from users.

BTW what is the reason to use old version of SciTE instead of latest? API changing?

• Developers

It is not clear why the original Scintilla did not enter the new lexer Au3 (which is present in SciTE4AutoIt3). Old lexer does not support nested block comments, and some other lexical structure.

That is simple because I haven't submitted any modifications since I am maintaining our own build.
Tried it once and it was not accepted because of some error in it with a specific compiler (Don't remember which one) and I didn't bother to pursuit it any further.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

SciTE 3.5.5.101 has been updated (build 1.3.0).

• Updated SciTE kernel version (3.5.5.101).
  • Updated Au3Stripper (15.729.1555.0) and Tidy (15.729.1555.0).
  • Added "win10" parameter in the "Compatibility" pragma compile directive in the Compiler Wrapper (1.0.0.6).
  • Changed some .lua files for compatibility with new SciTE kernel version.
  • Removed AutoIt3Wrapper from this and future SciTE build versions.
  • Removed icons of additional tools from the Toolbar.

@Yashied Look at this.. 

000095.jpg

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

• Developers

@kcvinu

Delete your antivirus or whatever it.

The shown warning comes from Google Chrome ... we had the exact same problem a week ago.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

@Jos And plus that, my Anti virus program alarms that Yashied's SciTE contains  a virus. I think, its name was like "EUID_AUTOIT" sor something like that. I ignored that.

Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

• Developers

Just had a look at the ZIP file:

The cv.exe and cv_64.exe are being flagged.

By the way, why are SciTE.exe and Scilexer.dll so big? Do you still have debugger options enabled in your compiler?
Also see you packaged most/many of the stuff I have created and you even modify the program icon of Tidy and au3stripper...  

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

You do what you feel is right as I honestly don't care too much...  it was just an observation as I downloaded your ZIP file for the first time to see what was in it.
Guess I was just surprised to find most of the stuff I put in effort to maintain and finding that re-packaged in a zip.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

@Yashied, One thing I forgot to mention: Please remove all links to the ZIP file as long as Google is blocking it as we do not want out Forums to be flagged by Google again.
We went to a lot of effort to get rid of that and am sure@jon won't be happy when this happens again.

Cheers,
Jos

EDIT: I have removed the links for the moment.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I got rid of this warning message. 

I mean that there is no Google warning anymore in Chrome when going to the website yashiedDOTru. 
So only restore the links when this error is gone.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

@Yashied, Could you please tell me which part was unclear for you?

Do not post any links to your website until the Google problem is resolved. It is not resolved yet so please remove the links!

It can take a while (days) before this issue is gone and you probably have to tell Google the get this site freed.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.