I'm looking for how to detect if the default audio output has changed
During my research I found this file
I did not know how to use it
can anyone guide me how it works please.
Thanks in advance
i'm trying to create a program that let's the user type a word in an input field (gui) and when a button is pressed the letters of the word are replaced by 1 word each from a list of words in a text file
i created the gui for it but i need help to add some more code to make it work like intented
each letter of a word should be replaced by a word from a text file
the text file is a source for replacing letters is a file with 2 columns separated by tab that contains the entire alphabet (26 rows)
please help if possible
i posted an example gui screenshot
Hello my friends
I have an urgent problem and we hope you can help me
I want to detect if the audio output of the device has changed
Such as the headset is connected or disConnected.
or change the default audio output
Is this possible?
I really searched a lot and found suggestions but unfortunately I did not understand them
Please explain to me
I'm making program(using AutoIt) that would connect to server.
I need help converting numbers to VarInt.
About VarInt: https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/encoding#varints
I can't understand how VarInt works, maybe somebody could help me? Thanks
Just a little list of question:
1. How to make an Var which defines everything like ' * ' Var of Windows
2. How to add The Var(1.) within the a ComboBox or In the Menu
3. How to load simply an *.au3 File wich adding a GUI and to the Main GUI a Button
4. Using XML Files instead of 3. (I know the XMLDom or how it was named but Include file isn't anymore on my side avaible)
5. Progressbar which is attached to Loading the File of 3./4.
Thanks to everyone who helps :3