Kanashius

FileExplorer Treeview and Listview

2 posts in this topic

Really nice and useful. Thanks for sharing.

Saludos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Anas
      By Anas
      Hi,

Is it possible to set a different text direction/layout (not alignment) for a Listview column?

Thanks.
    • gillesg
      By gillesg
      Hello,
      I am struggling in merging GUITreeViewEx, Shelltristate and enhancing to handle a third state that means : some items under are selected.
      I have difficulties handling expand order and key Space (especially when node is collapsed).
      Here the zip with UDF and and example.

The problem I might need some advice to handle : 
      1- When load Treeview, have a correct settings of the checkbox for a tristate tree
      2 - Handle keyboard used for walking in tree
           Chicken is checked and  Steak is unchecked
          When walking with arrow to Meat, it gets unchecked
      3 - When node is collapsed and checked thru keyboard (space)
         the middle state is possible which should not
      Here is joined an animated gif showing the 3 problems

Thanks for your advices

GUITreeview3Ex.zip
    • gillesg
      By gillesg
      Hello,
      I just bumped into this problem with _GUICtrlTreeView_Sort.
      Just used doc example and comment out the child creation
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiTreeView.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $aidItem[10], $iX = 9, $iY = 29, $idTreeView Local $iStyle = BitOR($TVS_EDITLABELS, $TVS_HASBUTTONS, $TVS_HASLINES, $TVS_LINESATROOT, $TVS_DISABLEDRAGDROP, $TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS) GUICreate("TreeView Sort", 400, 300) $idTreeView = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(2, 2, 396, 268, $iStyle, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) _GUICtrlTreeView_BeginUpdate($idTreeView) For $x = 0 To 3 $aidItem[$x] = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(StringFormat("[%02d] New Item", $iX), $idTreeView) $iX -= 1 For $y = 1 To 3 ; GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(StringFormat("[%02d] New Child", $iY), $aidItem[$x]) $iY -= 1 Next Next _GUICtrlTreeView_Expand($idTreeView) _GUICtrlTreeView_EndUpdate($idTreeView) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Information", "Sort") _GUICtrlTreeView_Sort($idTreeView) _GUICtrlTreeView_SelectItem($idTreeView, $aidItem[9]) ; Boucle jusqu'à ce que l'utilisateur quitte. Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>Example The tree is not sorted.

There is a similar problem with deeper tree
      Also based on the example
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiTreeView.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $aidItem[10], $bidItem[10], $iX = 9, $iY = 29, $idTreeView Local $iStyle = BitOR($TVS_EDITLABELS, $TVS_HASBUTTONS, $TVS_HASLINES, $TVS_LINESATROOT, $TVS_DISABLEDRAGDROP, $TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS) GUICreate("TreeView Sort", 400, 300) $idTreeView = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(2, 2, 396, 268, $iStyle, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) _GUICtrlTreeView_BeginUpdate($idTreeView) $index=0 For $x = 0 To 3 $aidItem[$x] = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(StringFormat("[%02d] New Item", $iX), $idTreeView) $iX -= 1 For $y = 1 To 2 $BidItem[$y]= GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(StringFormat("[%02d] New Child", $iY), $aidItem[$x]) $iY -= 1 For $z= 1 To 2 GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(StringFormat("[%02d] New Child", $iY), $BidItem[$y]) $iY -= 1 Next Next Next _GUICtrlTreeView_Expand($idTreeView) _GUICtrlTreeView_EndUpdate($idTreeView) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Information", "Sort") _GUICtrlTreeView_Sort($idTreeView) _GUICtrlTreeView_SelectItem($idTreeView, $aidItem[9]) ; Boucle jusqu'à ce que l'utilisateur quitte. Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>Example The tree is now 2 level deep and it is not properly sorted.

Any advices ?

Regards
    • Jibsbrown
      By Jibsbrown
      So trying to get an INI section in a listView with checkboxes. Was able to get the the section values to show until i add the checkboxes and now only the keys are show up. Between reading the Help file, Forum Topic and trying other code option. I have been unable to answer this problem. I'm assuming its something very basic I'm overlooking since this it's day 21 of learning Autoit.
      If someone could please advise I would appreciate the assistance.

Here's the code: 
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GUIListView.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> Global $sIniPath = "installLog.ini" ;ConsoleWrite($sIniPath) $iniSctionNames = IniReadSectionNames($sIniPath) ;_ArrayDisplay($iniSctionNames, "$iniSctionNames") $keys2 = IniReadSection($sIniPath, $iniSctionNames[2]) _ArrayDisplay($keys2 , "$keys2") ; Create GUI $hGUI = GUICreate("Test", 300, 250) ; Create ListView $cLV = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 10, 10, 200, 200,$LVS_List,$LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($cLV, $keys2, 100) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($cLV, $keys2, 100) ;_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($cLV, $keys2, 0) _GUICtrlListView_AddArray($cLV, $keys2) GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd And the INI file I'm using. 
      [OldSysInfo] 4=192.168.0.4|DESKTOP-RDIU2SN|R90M05Q8 5=192.168.0.5|SD0123456789101|R9WGP9P 6=192.168.0.6|SD0123456789102|R9WGP9PT 3=192.168.0.3|DESKTOP-3RS4LKL|R9WGP9P 23=192.168.0.23|SD0123456789102|MXL1234P5I [PrinterIp] 50=192.168.0.50 48=192.168.0.48 47=192.168.0.47 [NewSysInfo] newPC = SD0123456789adfs|192.168.0.185|2UA1234FTR Also if possible could you explain how to hide the Array count row as well.
    • buymeapc
      By buymeapc
      Hi all,
      I'm trying to create a listview with subitem icons and I achieved this by simply rearranging the order of the columns, so that the first column is in the middle, thus appearing as a subitem with an icon - this method prevents the "icon clipping" that happens when using subitem icons in a listview. My issue is that when I select a row that does not have an icon, the space where the icon would be is white. Is there a way to make this transparent, so it looks like the entire row is selected?
      Here's an example - click the second listview item/row to see a blank space where the icon would be.
      #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _Main() Func _Main() Local $hGui, $listview, $hImage Local $iLV_EXStyle_NoChecks = BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, $LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP) $hGui = GUICreate("Listview Test With Icons", 400, 300) $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("Col 1|Col 2|Col 3", 2, 2, 394, 268, BitOR($LVS_REPORT, $LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS)) _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($listview, $iLV_EXStyle_NoChecks) GUISetState() ; Create the image list $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16, 5, 3) _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 165) _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 1) ; Set the order so the first column is moved to the middle, ; acting like a subitem with an icon _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnOrder($listview, "1|0|2") ; Add the items GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item1|Item2|Item3", $listview) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item4|Item5|Item6", $listview) ; Set an icon for just the first item _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, 0, 0) Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>_Main