TheDcoder

WMI Object Code conversion to AutoIt

TheDcoder

Hello, I found a VB snippet which I would love to use in AutoIt :)

strComputer = "."
Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2")
Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Process")
For Each objItem in colItems
     Wscript.Echo objItem.Name
     Wscript.Echo objItem.CommandLine
Next

Despite my best efforts, I am not able to understand a thing from that piece of code :(. All I know is that it outputs the Name and Commandline of all the processes currently running (Let's see if I am right).

Can anyone help me with convert this into AutoIt? Thanks in Advance! :D

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

If I have hurt or offended you in anyway, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to do that to anybody!!!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

Jos

Are you sure you even tried? ;)

$strComputer = "."
$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\cimv2")
$colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Process")
For $objItem in $colItems
     ConsoleWrite($objItem.Name & "-" & $objItem.CommandLine & @CRLF)
Next

Jos

• Like 1

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

TheDcoder

:blink:, is that simple!? :shocked:

I probably overthought it... I read the documentation on MSDN and totally got confused... Thank you very much Jos :thumbsup:.

Spoiler

If I have hurt or offended you in anyway, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to do that to anybody!!!

3fHNZJ.gif

kcvinu

@Jos

$strComputer is just a period. Why did you store it in a variable instead of directly using ?

My Contributions

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

kcvinu

Oh, I thought that there is any secret behind that variable. :) 

My Contributions

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

TheDcoder

@kcvinu He just converted to code to AutoIt, kept it as original as possible :).

P.S What are you doing in the middle of the night at 2 PM?

P.P.S I see that @Jos has replied before I finished typing this :P

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

kcvinu

@TheDcoder 

ha ha ha..  I am working now. I had a busy schedule in these days. But i can't resist me to look at the forum.  AutoIt is circulating in my head. :) By the by what are you doing here ? :) 

My Contributions

TheDcoder
Just now, kcvinu said:

By the by what are you doing here ? :) 

Currently on night shift mode, need to be on nights because of freelance work... most of my clients are from the US so this timezone is appropriate ;).

I am still trying to figure out WMI's database structure lol. @TheDcoder is trying to get the command line arguments of a process using its PID.

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

water

Have a look at Scriptomatic in the Example scripts forum.
It generates WMI-AutoIt code for you.

• Like 1

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

kcvinu

@TheDcoder

Just read "Windows Scripting with WMI" from MS-Press. 

• Like 1

My Contributions

TheDcoder

Thanks for the advice guys, saved it for later :)

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

jchd

Isn't it exactly what @water said in post #10 of this very same thread (371 days before you)?

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

TheDcoder

More than a year later I am no where better than I was at Post #1, lol :lol:. Still struggling to navigate through Microsoft's documentation for WMI COM API, I might try Script-o-matic, at the moment I cannot recall what I was looking to do with WMI.

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• leomoon
      By leomoon
      Hello,
      I'm having trouble getting information from Win32_Processor:
      https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/CIMWin32Prov/win32-processor
      How does this WMI Query work? Let's say I need to query VMMonitorModeExtensions, Level, ProcessorId, and ProcessorType.
      How would this work?
      Thanks.
    • colombeen
      By colombeen
      Hi everyone, I created a function to gather bitlocker information. It can tell you whether or not a drive is protected, which encryption method is being used, ...
      I tried to cover all the details in the function description

The function (and 3 "internal" functions) :
      ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _BitlockerDriveInfo ; Description ...: Get Bitlocker information for one or multiple drives ; Syntax.........: _BitlockerDriveInfo([$sDrive[, $sComputer = @ComputerName[, $bDebug = False]]]) ; Parameters ....: $sDrive - Optional: The drive. Allowed values are: ; |"" - Get the info for all available drives ; |Letter: - Get the info for the specific drive ; $sComputer - Optional: The computer from which the info should be requested ; $bDebug - Optional: Shows the hex ReturnValue from the WMI methods if set to True ; Return values .: Success - Returns a 2D array with the following information ; |[string] Drive Letter ; |[string] Drive Label ; |[string] Volume Type ; |[bool] Initialized For Protection ; |[string] Protection Status ; |[string] Lock Status ; |[bool] Auto Unlock Enabled ; |[bool] Auto Unlock Key Stored ; |[string] Conversion Status ; |[string] Encryption Method ; |[int] Encryption Percentage ; |[string] Wiping Status ; |[int] Wiping Percentage ; |[array] Key Protectors (Or [string] "None" if the drive isn't protected) ; Failure - 0, sets @error to: ; |1 - There was an issue retrieving the COM object. @extended returns error code from ObjGet ; |2 - The specified drive in $Drive doesn't exist ; |3 - There was an issue running the WMI query ; Author ........: colombeen ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: Requires to be run with admin elevation. Windows Vista or newer! ; A BIG THANKS to everyone from the community who contributed! ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: #include <Array.au3> ; $Header = "Drive Letter|Drive Label|Volume Type|Initialized For Protection|Protection Status|" & _ ; "Lock Status|Auto Unlock Enabled|Auto Unlock Key Stored|Conversion Status|Encryption " & _ ; "Method|Encryption Percentage|Wiping Status|Wiping Percentage|Key Protectors" ; _ArrayDisplay(_BitlockerDriveInfo(), "Bitlocker Drive Info", "", 64, Default, $Header) ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _BitlockerDriveInfo($sDrive = "", $sComputer = @ComputerName, $bDebug = False) Local $aConversionStatusMsg[7] = ["Unknown", "Fully Decrypted", "Fully Encrypted", "Encryption In Progress", "Decryption In Progress", "Encryption Paused", "Decryption Paused"] Local $aEncryptionMethodMsg[9] = ["Unknown", "None", "AES_128_WITH_DIFFUSER", "AES_256_WITH_DIFFUSER", "AES_128", "AES_256", "HARDWARE_ENCRYPTION", "XTS_AES_128", "XTS_AES_256"] Local $aKeyProtectorTypeMsg[11] = ["Unknown or other protector type", "Trusted Platform Module (TPM)", "External key", "Numerical password", "TPM And PIN", "TPM And Startup Key", "TPM And PIN And Startup Key", "Public Key", "Passphrase", "TPM Certificate", "CryptoAPI Next Generation (CNG) Protector"] Local $aLockStatusMsg[3] = ["Unknown", "Unlocked", "Locked"] Local $aProtectionStatusMsg[3] = ["Unprotected", "Protected", "Unknown"] Local $aVolumeTypeMsg[3] = ["Operating System Volume", "Fixed Data Volume", "Portable Data Volume"] Local $aWipingStatusMsg[5] = ["Unknown", "Free Space Not Wiped", "Free Space Wiped", "Free Space Wiping In Progress", "Free Space Wiping Paused"] Local $iRow = 0 Local $sRunMethod, $objWMIService, $objWMIQuery, $sDriveFilter, $iProtectionStatus, $iLockStatus, $bIsAutoUnlockEnabled, $bIsAutoUnlockKeyStored, $iConversionStatus, $iEncryptionPercentage, $iEncryptionFlags, $iWipingStatus, $iWipingPercentage, $iEncryptionMethod, $aVolumeKeyProtectorID, $aVolumeKeyProtectors, $iKeyProtectorType $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate,authenticationLevel=pktPrivacy}!\\" & $sComputer & "\root\CIMV2\Security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption") If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) If $sDrive <> "" Then Local $iDriveType = _WMIPropertyValue("DriveType", "Win32_LogicalDisk", "WHERE DeviceID='" & $sDrive & "'", Default, $sComputer) If @error Or ($iDriveType <> 2 And $iDriveType <> 3) Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) $sDriveFilter = " WHERE DriveLetter='" & $sDrive & "'" EndIf $objWMIQuery = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_EncryptableVolume" & $sDriveFilter, "WQL", 0) If Not IsObj($objWMIQuery) Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) Local $aResult[$objWMIQuery.count][14] For $objDrive In $objWMIQuery If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "+> " & $objDrive.DriveLetter & @CRLF) If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetConversionStatus") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetConversionStatus($iConversionStatus, $iEncryptionPercentage, $iEncryptionFlags, $iWipingStatus, $iWipingPercentage) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetConversionStatus 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $iConversionStatus = -1 $iWipingStatus = -1 $iEncryptionPercentage = 0 $iWipingPercentage = 0 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetEncryptionMethod") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetEncryptionMethod($iEncryptionMethod) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetEncryptionMethod 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $iEncryptionMethod = 0 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetKeyProtectors") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetKeyProtectors("0", $aVolumeKeyProtectorID) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetKeyProtectors 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $aVolumeKeyProtectorID = 0 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetLockStatus") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetLockStatus($iLockStatus) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetLockStatus 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $iLockStatus = -1 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetProtectionStatus") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetProtectionStatus($iProtectionStatus) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetProtectionStatus 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $iProtectionStatus = 2 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "IsAutoUnlockEnabled") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.IsAutoUnlockEnabled($bIsAutoUnlockEnabled) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> IsAutoUnlockEnabled 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $bIsAutoUnlockEnabled = "Unknown" EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "IsAutoUnlockKeyStored") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.IsAutoUnlockKeyStored($bIsAutoUnlockKeyStored) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> IsAutoUnlockKeyStored 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $bIsAutoUnlockKeyStored = "Unknown" EndIf If IsArray($aVolumeKeyProtectorID) And UBound($aVolumeKeyProtectorID) > 0 Then Dim $aVolumeKeyProtectors[UBound($aVolumeKeyProtectorID)][2] For $i = 0 To UBound($aVolumeKeyProtectorID) - 1 $aVolumeKeyProtectors[$i][0] = $aVolumeKeyProtectorID[$i] If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetKeyProtectorType") Then If $objDrive.GetKeyProtectorType($aVolumeKeyProtectorID[$i], $iKeyProtectorType) = 0 Then $aVolumeKeyProtectors[$i][1]= $aKeyProtectorTypeMsg[$iKeyProtectorType] Else $aVolumeKeyProtectors[$i][1]= "Unknown" EndIf Else $aVolumeKeyProtectors[$i][1] = "Unknown" EndIf Next Else $aVolumeKeyProtectors = "None" EndIf ; DriveLetter $aResult[$iRow][0] = $objDrive.DriveLetter ; DriveLabel $aResult[$iRow][1] = _WMIPropertyValue("VolumeName", "Win32_LogicalDisk", "WHERE DeviceID='" & $objDrive.DriveLetter & "'", Default, $sComputer) ; VolumeType If _WMIPropertyExists($objDrive, "VolumeType") Then $aResult[$iRow][2] = $aVolumeTypeMsg[$objDrive.VolumeType] Else If $objDrive.DriveLetter = _WMIPropertyValue("SystemDrive", "Win32_OperatingSystem", "", Default, $sComputer) Then $aResult[$iRow][2]= $aVolumeTypeMsg[0] ElseIf _WMIPropertyValue("DriveType", "Win32_LogicalDisk", "WHERE DeviceID='" & $objDrive.DriveLetter & "'", Default, $sComputer) = 3 Then $aResult[$iRow][2]= $aVolumeTypeMsg[1] ElseIf _WMIPropertyValue("DriveType", "Win32_LogicalDisk", "WHERE DeviceID='" & $objDrive.DriveLetter & "'", Default, $sComputer) = 2 Then $aResult[$iRow][2]= $aVolumeTypeMsg[2] Else $aResult[$iRow][2]= "Unknown" EndIf EndIf ; IsVolumeInitializedForProtection If _WMIPropertyExists($objDrive, "IsVolumeInitializedForProtection") Then $aResult[$iRow][3] = $objDrive.IsVolumeInitializedForProtection Else $aResult[$iRow][3] = "Unkown" EndIf ; ProtectionStatus $aResult[$iRow][4] = $aProtectionStatusMsg[$iProtectionStatus] ; LockStatus $aResult[$iRow][5] = $aLockStatusMsg[$iLockStatus + 1] ; IsAutoUnlockEnabled $aResult[$iRow][6] = $bIsAutoUnlockEnabled ; IsAutoUnlockEnabled $aResult[$iRow][7] = $bIsAutoUnlockKeyStored ; ConversionStatus $aResult[$iRow][8] = $aConversionStatusMsg[$iConversionStatus + 1] ; EncryptionMethod $aResult[$iRow][9] = $aEncryptionMethodMsg[$iEncryptionMethod + 1] ; EncryptionPercentage $aResult[$iRow][10] = $iEncryptionPercentage ; WipingStatus $aResult[$iRow][11] = $aWipingStatusMsg[$iWipingStatus + 1] ; WipingPercentage $aResult[$iRow][12] = $iWipingPercentage ; KeyProtectors $aResult[$iRow][13] = $aVolumeKeyProtectors $iRow += 1 Next _ArraySort($aResult) Return $aResult EndFunc ;==>_BitlockerDriveInfo Func _WMIPropertyExists($Object, $Property) If Not IsObj($Object) Then Return False For $sProperty In $Object.Properties_ If $sProperty.Name = $Property Then Return True Next Return False EndFunc ;==>_WMIPropertyExists Func _WMIMethodExists($Object, $Method) If Not IsObj($Object) Then Return False For $sMethod In $Object.Methods_ If $sMethod.Name = $Method Then Return True Next Return False EndFunc ;==>_WMIMethodExists Func _WMIPropertyValue($sProperty = "", $sClass = "", $sFilter = "", $sNamespace = Default, $sComputer = @ComputerName) Local $objWMIService, $objWMIQuery If $sClass = "" Or $sProperty = "" Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) If $sFilter <> "" Then $sFilter = " " & $sFilter If $sNamespace = Default Then $sNamespace = "\root\CIMV2" $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate,authenticationLevel=pktPrivacy}!\\" & $sComputer & $sNamespace) If @error Then Return SetError(2, @error, 0) $objWMIQuery = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM " & $sClass & $sFilter, "WQL", 0x30) If Not IsObj($objWMIQuery) Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) For $objItem In $objWMIQuery For $Property In $objItem.Properties_ If $Property.Name = $sProperty Then Return $Property.Value EndIf Next Next Return SetError(4, 0, 0) EndFunc ;==>_WMIPropertyValue  
      Example 1:
      #RequireAdmin #include <array.au3> ; Get information on all available drives Global $test = _BitlockerDriveInfo() If @error Then ConsoleWrite("!> _BitlockerDriveInfo() error: " & @error & ". extended: " & @extended & @CRLF) ElseIf IsArray($test) Then _ArrayDisplay($test, "Bitlocker Drive Info", "", 64, Default, "Drive Letter|Drive Label|Volume Type|Initialized For Protection|Protection Status|Lock Status|Auto Unlock Enabled|Auto Unlock Key Stored|Conversion Status|Encryption Method|Encryption Percentage|Wiping Status|Wiping Percentage|Key Protectors") ; Display the Key Protectors for the first record If IsArray($test[0][13]) Then _ArrayDisplay($test[0][13]) EndIf Example 2:
      #RequireAdmin #include <array.au3> ; Get information on the C-drive of the current computer + show extra information in the console Global $test = _BitlockerDriveInfo("C:", @ComputerName, True) If @error Then ConsoleWrite("!> _BitlockerDriveInfo() error: " & @error & ". extended: " & @extended & @CRLF) ElseIf IsArray($test) Then ConsoleWrite("Bitlocker information on the " & $test[0][0] & " drive" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Protection Status: " & $test[0][4] & @CRLF) EndIf  
      Screenshot for the first example:

Suggestions? Bugs?
      Just let me know

TODO:
      ???  
      Version 1.0:
      Initial release Version 1.1:
      Fixed: Drive Label will not work when you request the information from a remote system (currently using DriveGetLabel) Fixed: The current fix for the missing VolumeType property in some Windows versions will only work locally Added: New internal function (_WMIPropertyValue()) Version 1.2:
      Fixed: The drive exists & drive type check only worked locally when a drive was specified in $sDrive
    • colombeen
      By colombeen
      Hi guys,
      I'm trying to get some information using WMI, from the Win32_EncryptableVolume class.
      I exec my query, filter out the C-drive, but when I need more info using the objects methods, I only get 1 value back and I can't seem to retrieve the other out params that should be there.
      A very minimal version of what I'm trying to do (no error checking etc, very basic). You need to start SciTE as admin or you won't see any results in the console!
      #RequireAdmin $strComputer = @ComputerName $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2\Security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption") $objWMIQuery = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_EncryptableVolume WHERE DriveLetter='C:'", "WQL", 0) For $objDrive In $objWMIQuery ConsoleWrite("> " & $objDrive.GetConversionStatus() & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("> " & $objDrive.GetConversionStatus().ConversionStatus & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("> " & $objDrive.GetConversionStatus().EncryptionPercentage & @CRLF) Next The result from the console is : 
      > 0 > > What I'm expecting to get back is : 
      > 0 > 0 > 0 When using powershell I get this (run as admin is required!!!) : 
      PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> (Get-WmiObject -namespace "Root\cimv2\security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption" -ClassName "Win32_Encryptablevolume" -Filter "DriveLetter='C:'").GetConversionStatus() ... ConversionStatus : 0 EncryptionFlags : 0 EncryptionPercentage : 0 ReturnValue : 0 ... All I seem to be getting is the ReturnValue when I use the method.
      I've tried this on multiple methods, always ending up with the same result
      Anyone here who has experience with this type of thing?

Greetz
      colombeen
    • Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      ; NetFirewallPolicy2 COM UDF Library for AutoIt3
      ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.14.5
      ; Description ...: Windows Firewall Policy2 Interface, Provides access to the firewall policy for Windows Vista+
      Including Test Script 
      _NetFw_Get_CurrentProfileTypes                           Retrieves the currently active firewall profile(s) _NetFw_Get_FirewallEnabled                               Indicates whether a firewall is enabled locally _NetFw_Put_FirewallEnabled                               Specifies whether a firewall is enabled locally _NetFw_Get_ExcludedInterfaces                            Indicates a list of interfaces on which firewall settings are excluded _NetFw_Put_ExcludedInterfaces                            Specifies a list of interfaces on which firewall settings are excluded _NetFw_Get_BlockAllInboundTraffic                        Indicates whether the firewall should not allow inbound traffic _NetFw_Put_BlockAllInboundTraffic                        Specifies whether the firewall should not allow inbound traffic _NetFw_Get_NotificationsDisabled                         Indicates whether interactive firewall notifications are disabled _NetFw_Put_NotificationsDisabled                         Specifies whether interactive firewall notifications are disabled _NetFw_Get_UnicastResponsesToMulticastBroadcastDisabled  Indicates whether the firewall should not allow unicast responses to multicast and broadcast traffic _NetFw_Put_UnicastResponsesToMulticastBroadcastDisabled  Specifies whether the firewall should not allow unicast responses to multicast and broadcast traffic _NetFw_Get_Rules                                         Retrieves the interface to collection of firewall rules _NetFw_Get_ServiceRestriction                            Retrieves the interface used to access the Windows Service Hardening store _NetFw_EnableRuleGroup                                   Enables or disables a specified group of firewall rules _NetFw_IsRuleGroupEnabled                                Determines whether a specified group of firewall rules are enabled or disabled for the current profile _NetFw_RestoreLocalFirewallDefaults                      Restores the local firewall configuration to its default state _NetFw_Get_DefaultInboundAction                          Indicates the default action for inbound traffic _NetFw_Put_DefaultInboundAction                          Specifies the default action for inbound traffic _NetFw_Get_DefaultOutboundAction                         Indicates the default action for outbound traffic _NetFw_Put_DefaultOutboundAction                         Specifies the default action for outbound traffic _NetFw_Get_IsRuleGroupCurrentlyEnabled                   Determines whether a specified group of firewall rules are enabled or disabled for the current profile _NetFw_Get_LocalPolicyModifyState                        Determines if adding or setting a rule or group of rules will take effect in the current firewall profile  
      UDF:
      Test Script:

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I'm working on a little project of mines, and I was trying to use WMI Object.
      The question which I don't find an answer is: 
      Once I do the query with WMI Object, something like "SELECT * FROM Win32_LogonSession", instead of specify the field of the collection returned, ( i.e. $colItems.Caption ), can I loop though each property and each value of the property, writing so one row of code only?
      Hope my question was clear enough.
      Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.