Warriorfoe

Nesting If then Statements

Warriorfoe

Okay so here's the problem.

I have a script I'm testing out where I want it to search for a certain color and if it finds that certain color I want it to check for a second color. I only want it to check for the second color after checking for the first color. If it finds the first color it will check for the second color and whether or not that second color is present it will cause certain actions to be undertaken. Well at least that's what I want it to do. I want this all to be done in a loop where it's constantly checking for the first color. However, once it does find the first color and it executes one of the actions regarding the second, I want the program to quit. I'm having trouble figuring out how to nest conditional statements here. If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("!c", "getColor")
HotKeySet("!l", "ClickPositions")
Global $color
Global $interval

$interval = "10000"
MsgBox (0, "Starting Up", "Starting, use ESC to quit, Alt + C to get color, and Alt + L to begin Test")

Func Terminate()
Exit 1
EndFunc
Func ClickPositions()
   MsgBox(0, "Beginning Test", "Hope to god this works")
   While 1
      $Coords = PixelSearch(1006, 48, 1074, 79, 0xECECEC)
      $1stcoords = PixelSearch(930, 621, 1066, 649, 0x8A211E)
      $point = MouseGetPos()
      $posx = Random(930, 1066)
      $posy = Random(621, 649)
      $clicklogx = Random(1076, 1093)
      $clicklogy = Random(38, 54)
      If IsArray($Coords) Then ;check to see if the first color is there
         If IsArray($1stcoords) Then ;if it is check for the second color and if that one is there:
         MouseClick( "left", $point[0], $point[1], 1)
         If IsArray(<>$1stcoords) Then ;if the second color is not there:
         MouseClick("left", $clicklogx, $clicklogy, 1, Random(1000, 2500))
         Sleep(3000)
         MouseClick( "left" , $posx, $posy, 1, Random ( 1000 , 2500))
      EndIf
      EndIf
      EndIf
      Sleep(2000)
   WEnd
EndFunc

While 1
   Sleep(250)
WEnd

Edited by Warriorfoe

water

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Pixelsearch and Mouseclick are not very reliable as they depend on window position and screen size etc.
Could you please tell us which program you try to automate? Most of the time there are more reliable ways to do what you want to do.

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-12-03 - Version 1.4.11.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Warriorfoe

Ya I'm trying to automate logging out on RuneScape. Like I'm not trying to bot or anything I just want to see if this script works in the game. I'm doing this on a throwaway account but I doubt the owners will care if I'm just logging out. Basically I'm trying to have it search for a white dot on a certain area of the minimap and if it finds that color it will check to see if the logout button is there. If it finds it it will just click on it and if it doesn't it will bring it up on the menu and then click on it. Idk I figured I'd try one of my first scripts there cause I play a lot and I just wanted to see if it would work.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• ShakeelAhmad
      By ShakeelAhmad
      I've to upload different number of photos online in different assignments. There is a problem that all photos cannot be selected at once to upload. I have to choose and upload photos one by one. For this purpose I have made a script to automate whatever I have to do manually for choosing and uploading photos one by one.
      Please see my script below and check the last "MouseClick" command. This command clicks the button to choose and upload next photo. The problem I'm facing is; the last "MouseClick" works 1 step extra when all photos have been selected and uploaded. I mean if 7 photos are to be uploaded, this command opens the box from where next photo is selected and uploaded then it again opens the box and next photo is choosen and so on.... when last photo is selected and uploaded, this button once again opens the box. When all photos are uploaded, it should not click the button to select next photo. Please suggest how can I resolve this issue.
      #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Sleep(200) HotKeySet("{ESC}","Quit") ;Press ESC key to quit Send("{ALT DOWN}") Send("{TAB}") Send("{ALT UP}") Sleep(200) Local $photos = InputBox("Question", "How many photos to upload?", "#", "", _ - 1, -1, 0, 0) ; How many photos to upload Local $selector = 0 While $photos <> $selector MouseClick("Left", 281, 238, 1) ; mouse click on very first photo in the box. if $selector = 0 Then Send("{ENTER}") ; for selecting very first photo from "open" window. Sleep(800) Else sleep(200) Send("{RIGHT " & $selector & "}") ; for selecting 2nd to onward photos from "open" window. sleep(1000) Send("{ENTER}") sleep(1000) EndIf MouseClick("Left", 495, 198, 1) ; for clicking a button to choose next photo to upload $selector = $selector + 1 WEnd Beep(1500, 300) ; beep when all photos uploaded Exit Regards,

Shakeel
    • WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi guys,
      I'm learning about GUI's, I'm trying the below code, the idea being if I press the letter "e" while I have the GUI open I want the label color to change to green (I'm using a UDF for label colors). But every time I press "e" on my keyboard I just get a "ding" sound from my speakers and nothing changes with the label.
      I've looked at using something like "While GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE" as I've seen it in other code instead of "While 1", but I don't think it's relevant.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>; for GUI... #include <GUIRichLabel.au3>; UDF for rich text label fonts #include <Misc.au3>; for _IsPressed $myLetter = "e" $hGUI = GUICreate("test", 700, 60) $lbl2 = _GUICtrlRichLabel_Create($hGUI, '<font color="purple">' & $myLetter & '</font>', 10, 10); , 260, 25 GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll") While 1 if _IsPressed(Hex($myLetter), $hDLL) Then While _IsPressed(Hex($myLetter), $hDLL) Sleep(250) WEnd _GUICtrlRichLabel_SetData($lbl2, '<font color="green">' & $myLetter & '</font>') Sleep(2000) DllClose($hDLL) Exit EndIf Sleep(50) WEnd DllClose($hDLL) I am using an array of letters that I'm wanting to do this for, but as I can't get it to work I've stripped it down to the simplest code I can think of to try and get this working first. Appreciate any help.
      Thanks!
    • AndreasNWWWWW
      By AndreasNWWWWW
      Hi, i'm curious if this is even possible, i want to do an action if the ini file contains current values under a section.
      for my test i'm looking for 100,200,300,400,500
      and if any of those excits i want to pop a msgbox with the number in the section.
      i can in my example find one, but it does not check everyone. why?  what am i missing?
      Local $iscore810[5] = [100,200,300,400,500] Local $iMax800 = 5 While 1 ;~     Send("{pause}") ;;func les ini fil     $var = IniReadSection("Area.ini", "modus")     If @error Then         MsgBox(4096, "Error", "Unable to read section.")     Else          For $number = 1 To $var[0][0] If $var[$number][1] == $iscore810[3] Then       MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "FAnt den på", $var[$number][0], 5) EndIf                       Next     EndIf     exit WEnd  
    • Aleksandar
      By Aleksandar
      So can anyone help me ? I need to restart program when condition is not met ...

• Eli_jahbot
      By Eli_jahbot
      my esteemed autoits,
      i need your help once again. The bold and italics below are what i will be referring to. I need a message box to exit the script if Cancel is pressed and to continue the script if OK is pressed. I have tried multiple ways to do this to no avail. Can someone please breakdown how i go about this via Message box, and or Input box as I'm sure they will follow the same logic. I appreciate your time and assistance.

Example:
      global $url, $username, $password, $sspassword
      $url = "https://securegateway.fairview.org"
      $username = "XXX"
      $password = "YYY"
      $sspassword = "ZZZ"
      #include <Constants.au3>
      #include <msgboxconstants.au3>
      ShellExecute ($url)
      WinWaitActive("window")
      send($username)
      send("{tab}")
      send($password)
      send("{enter}")
      msgbox($mb_okcancel, "Wait for the page to load then select OK to continue script", "Wait for the page to load then select OK to continue script")
      if($idok)
      send("+{tab 8}")
      send("{enter}")
      if ($idcancel) then Exit
      EndIf