Sign in to follow this  
Gowrisankar

Required help to move mails to different folder

Dear members,

I'm trying to move unread mails from Inbox to a different folder using OutlookEx UDF.

But its not working for me. I'm not sure what mistake I do.

I get the error code 6 when the following is executed. From the UDF it is observed that  "No or an invalid item has been specified".

Note : The UDF version is 1.3.3.1. AutoIt version (v3.3.14.2).

#include <OutlookEX.au3>

Global $oOutlook = _OL_Open()
If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF", "Error creating a connection to Outlook. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)

Global $aOL_Item = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, "*\Inbox", $olMail, "[UnRead]=True", "", "", "Subject", "", 1)
If $aOL_Item[0][0] = 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove Example Script", "Could not find a task item in folder 'Outlook-UDF-Test\SourceFolder\Tasks'. @error = " & @error)
_ArrayDisplay($aOL_Item, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind Example Script - Unread mails")
_OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $aOL_Item[1][0], Default, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test\TargetFolder\Mail")
If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove Example Script", "Error moving specified task. @error = " & @error)

Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,

Gowrisankar R.

I found it myself. Used "EntryID" along with "Subject".

Pointed the "EntryID" column of the array to move the mail. It worked.

Thanks and regards,

Gowrisankar R.

:)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2020-10-10 - Version 1.5.2.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2020-12-15 - Version 1.6.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2020-06-27 - Version 1.3.2.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Task Scheduler (2019-12-03 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki, WebDriver - Wiki

Sorry,

I'm having a hiccup with moving items to new folders and I'm a bit slow on the uptake this morning.

I have a nice script that runs through the inbox and creates a CSV file of the email contents (the emails are html forms that come from an external partner and need to be loaded into our CMDB). What I want it to do next is move the processed email into a time stamped folder so I can debug any issues.

I'm having a brain fart trying to think it through so please excuse anything below that is painfully obvious!

Was the error you had with this line?

_OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $aOL_Item[1][0], Default, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test\TargetFolder\Mail")

and was it resolved by changing it to this

_OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $aOL_Item[0][0], Default, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test\TargetFolder\Mail")

Or am I off track?

Thanks

David

3 hours ago, dhardyuk said:

Sorry,

I'm having a hiccup with moving items to new folders and I'm a bit slow on the uptake this morning.

I have a nice script that runs through the inbox and creates a CSV file of the email contents (the emails are html forms that come from an external partner and need to be loaded into our CMDB). What I want it to do next is move the processed email into a time stamped folder so I can debug any issues.

I'm having a brain fart trying to think it through so please excuse anything below that is painfully obvious!

Was the error you had with this line?

and was it resolved by changing it to this

_OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $aOL_Item[0][0], Default, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test\TargetFolder\Mail")

Or am I off track?

Thanks

David

Thanks for your response @dhardyuk. The error was in "_OL_ItemFind" statement where I used only "Subject". Since there was no unique identifier it threw an error. After changing it to "EntryId,Subject" (combination of Entry Id and Subject of the body) the error was resolved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Page2PagePro
      Excel VBA's IDE registers a Control-y as "cut this line of code".
      For those prone to Undo/Redo (Ctrl+Z/Ctrl+Y) you may find frustration when your code in the editor does not redo, but in fact clears your active line of code while killing redo history.
      Though not perfect, I keep this tool running in background on startup.
      The purpose is to allow Cltr+Y to act normally throughout Windows and Office and only interact *differently* with the "Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications" window that is active.
      If the Standard Menu bar exists, it'll try to click the ReDo (Blue Arrow to the right), else "Alt+e, r" keystrokes (less desired).

Here's the code:
      Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 1) HotKeySet("^y", "TriggerRedo") While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func TriggerRedo() ConsoleWrite("TriggerRedo()" & @CRLF) Local $title = "Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications - " Local $hWnd If WinExists($title) And WinActive($title) Then ;~ Parent Window Handle $hWnd = WinGetHandle($title) Local $aWindowPos = WinGetPos($hWnd) ;~ Control Bar Handle, Position and If Visible Local $sControlID = "[CLASS:MsoCommandBar; TEXT:Standard;]" Local $hStandardBar = ControlGetHandle($hWnd, "", $sControlID) Local $bIsVisible = ControlCommand($hWnd, "", $sControlID, "IsVisible") If $hStandardBar And $bIsVisible Then ConsoleWrite("Using Mouse Click." & @CRLF) ;~ Determine Redo button location on visible Control Bar Local $aBarPos = ControlGetPos($hWnd, "", $sControlID) Local $mX = $aWindowPos[0] + $aBarPos[0] + 217 + Int(23/2) Local $mY = $aWindowPos[1] + $aBarPos[1] + 27 + Int(22/2) MouseClick("Left", $mX, $mY, 1, 0) Else ConsoleWrite("Using VBA Send Keys." & @CRLF) $sControlID = "[CLASS:MsoCommandBar; TEXT:Menu Bar;]" Local $hMenuBar = ControlGetHandle($hWnd, "", $sControlID) ControlSend($hWnd, "", $hMenuBar, "!e") ;~ Send("r") $sControlID = "[CLASS:MsoCommandBarPopup; TEXT:Edit;]" Local $hPopupBar = ControlGetHandle($hWnd, "", $sControlID) ControlSend($hWnd, "", $hPopupBar, "r") EndIf Else ConsoleWrite("Using NATIVE Send Keys." & @CRLF) HotKeySet("^y") Send("^y") ;~ may cause "yyy..." when held HotKeySet("^y", "TriggerRedo") EndIf EndFunc ;==>TriggerRedo Hope this inspires someone.

• By mLipok
      This UDF was created to facilitate the saving and reading of email configuration.
      Thanks to @water, @jchd, @Jos for helping in translation of _EmailConfig_GUI_Preset_**()
      Hope to have _EmailConfig_GUI_Preset_ES() version soon.

If you want to create your national version of _EmailConfig_GUI_Preset_**() please do not hesitate ... contribute.
      _EmailConfig_GUI_Preset_EN() is translated by me and Google Translator (from my national Polish language), so if you have any fix for this please do not hesitate ... contribute.

The EmailConfig_Example_STMP_Mailer.au3   is using modified version of Jos SMTP Mailer UDF

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=Y #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w 7 #Tidy_Parameters=/sort_funcs /reel #include <Array.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <Crypt.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include "EmailConfig.au3" #include "GDPR.au3" ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/files/file/509-gdpr/ Global $oMyRet[2] #Region - EXAMPLE _MY_EXAMPLE__EmailConfig() Func _MY_EXAMPLE__EmailConfig() _GDPR_Crypter_Wrapper(_EmailConfig_ExampleCrypter) _EmailConfig_GUI_Preset_EN() ;~ _EmailConfig_GUI_Preset_DE() ;~ _EmailConfig_GUI_Preset_FR() ;~ _EmailConfig_GUI_Preset_NL() ;~ _EmailConfig_GUI_Preset_PL() _EmailConfig_SaveWrapper(_EmailConfig_SaveToINI) _EmailConfig_LoadWrapper(_EmailConfig_LoadFromINI) _EmailConfig_LoadWrapper() If $IDYES = MsgBox($MB_YESNO + $MB_TOPMOST + $MB_ICONQUESTION + $MB_DEFBUTTON1, 'Question #' & @ScriptLineNumber, _ 'Do you want to set email configuration ?') Then _EmailConfig_ShowGUI() EndIf Local $s_ToAddress = 'whereisyourdestination@your.email.com' Local $s_Subject = 'Testing email sending : ' & @YEAR & @MON & @MDAY & ' ' & @HOUR & @MIN & @SEC Local $s_Body = 'This is only a test' Local $s_Attachments = '' _SMTP_SendEmail_Example($s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $s_Body, $s_Attachments) EndFunc ;==>_MY_EXAMPLE__EmailConfig Func _EmailConfig_ExampleCrypter($dBinaryData, $bDataAlreadyEncrypted) _Crypt_Startup() ; Start the Crypt library. Local $dResult If $bDataAlreadyEncrypted Then $dResult = _Crypt_DecryptData($dBinaryData, 'securepassword', $CALG_AES_256) ; Decrypt the data using the generic password string. The return value is a binary string. Else $dResult = _Crypt_EncryptData($dBinaryData, 'securepassword', $CALG_AES_256) ; Encrypt the text with the new cryptographic key. EndIf _Crypt_Shutdown() ; Shutdown the Crypt library. Return $dResult EndFunc ;==>_EmailConfig_ExampleCrypter #EndRegion - EXAMPLE ; ; The UDF Func _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $as_Body = "", $s_AttachFiles = "", $s_CcAddress = "", $s_BccAddress = "", $s_Importance = "Normal", $s_Username = "", $s_Password = "", $IPPort = 25, $ssl = 0, $tls = 0) Local $oCOM_Error_Handler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc") #forceref $oCOM_Error_Handler Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress Local $i_Error = 0 #forceref $i_Error Local $i_Error_desciption = "" #forceref $i_Error_desciption If $s_CcAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Cc = $s_CcAddress If $s_BccAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Bcc = $s_BccAddress $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject If StringInStr($as_Body, "<") And StringInStr($as_Body, ">") Then $objEmail.HTMLBody = $as_Body Else $objEmail.Textbody = $as_Body & @CRLF EndIf If $s_AttachFiles <> "" Then Local $S_Files2Attach = StringSplit($s_AttachFiles, ";") For $x = 1 To $S_Files2Attach[0] $S_Files2Attach[$x] = _PathFull($S_Files2Attach[$x]) ;~ ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug : $S_Files2Attach[$x] = ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @LF) ;### Debug Console If FileExists($S_Files2Attach[$x]) Then ConsoleWrite('+> File attachment added: ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF) $objEmail.AddAttachment($S_Files2Attach[$x]) Else ConsoleWrite('!> File not found to attach: ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF) SetError(1) Return 0 EndIf Next EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 Then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort ; Authenticated SMTP If $s_Username <> "" Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $s_Username $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $s_Password EndIf ; Set security params If $ssl Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = True If $tls Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendtls") = True ; Update settings $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update ; Set Email Importance Switch $s_Importance Case "High" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "High" Case "Normal" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Normal" Case "Low" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Low" EndSwitch $objEmail.Fields.Update ; Sent the Message $objEmail.Send If @error Then SetError(2) Return $oMyRet[1] EndIf $objEmail = "" EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom Func _SMTP_SendEmail_Example($s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $s_Body, $s_Attachments) #Tidy_ILC_Pos=120 Local $aEMAIL_CONFIG = __EmailConfig__API() Local $SmtpServer = $aEMAIL_CONFIG[$EMAIL_CONFIG__22__SMTP_SERVER_NAME][$EMAIL_CONFIG__COL3_SAVELOAD_VALUE] ; address for the smtp-server to use - REQUIRED Local $FromName = $aEMAIL_CONFIG[$EMAIL_CONFIG__02__COMMON_NAME][$EMAIL_CONFIG__COL3_SAVELOAD_VALUE] ; name from who the email was sent Local $FromAddress = $aEMAIL_CONFIG[$EMAIL_CONFIG__03__EMAIL_ADDRESS][$EMAIL_CONFIG__COL3_SAVELOAD_VALUE] ; address from where the mail should come Local $ToAddress = $s_ToAddress ; destination address of the email - REQUIRED Local $Subject = $s_Subject ; subject from the email - can be anything you want it to be Local $Body = $s_Body ; the messagebody from the mail - can be left blank but then you get a blank mail Local $AttachFiles = $s_Attachments ; the file(s) you want to attach seperated with a ; (Semicolon) - leave blank if not needed Local $CcAddress = "" ; address for cc - leave blank if not needed Local $BccAddress = "" ; address for bcc - leave blank if not needed Local $Importance = "Normal" ; Send message priority: "High", "Normal", "Low" Local $Username = $aEMAIL_CONFIG[$EMAIL_CONFIG__20__SMTP_USER_NAME][$EMAIL_CONFIG__COL3_SAVELOAD_VALUE] ; username for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED Local $Password = $aEMAIL_CONFIG[$EMAIL_CONFIG__21__SMTP_PASSWORD][$EMAIL_CONFIG__COL3_SAVELOAD_VALUE] ; password for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED Local $IPPort = $aEMAIL_CONFIG[$EMAIL_CONFIG__23__SMTP_PORT_NUMBER][$EMAIL_CONFIG__COL3_SAVELOAD_VALUE] ; port used for sending the mail ; in many country port 25 is not recomended, in such case use 587 instead Local $ssl = 0 ; enables/disables secure socket layer sending - put to 1 if using httpS Local $tls = 0 ; enables/disables TLS when required ;~ Local $IPPort = 465 ; GMAIL port used for sending the mail ;~ Local $ssl = 1 ; GMAIL enables/disables secure socket layer sending - put to 1 if using httpS Local $rc = _INetSmtpMailCom($SmtpServer, $FromName, $FromAddress, $ToAddress, $Subject, $Body, $AttachFiles, $CcAddress, $BccAddress, $Importance, $Username, $Password, $IPPort, $ssl, $tls) If @error Then MsgBox(0, "Error sending email", "Error code: " & @error & @CRLF & "Description: " & $rc) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_SMTP_SendEmail_Example ; ; ; Com Error Handler Func MyErrFunc(ByRef $oMyError) Local $HexNumber = Hex($oMyError.number, 8) $oMyRet[0] = $HexNumber $oMyRet[1] = StringStripWS($oMyError.description, 3) ConsoleWrite("### COM Error ! Number: " & $HexNumber & " ScriptLine: " & $oMyError.scriptline & " Description:" & $oMyRet[1] & @LF) SetError(1) ; something to check for when this function returns Return EndFunc ;==>MyErrFunc  

EmailConfig.au3 EmailConfig_Example_STMP_Mailer.au3
    • By levila
      Hi guys, i would like to write a codding to send email with Bold/Italic text and new paragraph line. Example like below:

Each line have 1 gab line.
      $oOApp = ObjCreate("Outlook.Application") $oOMail = $oOApp.CreateItem ($olMailItem) $oOMail.Save With $oOMail .To = ($to) .Subject = $subj .HTMLBody = "HEADLINE" & "Body Text" & "this is for testing purpose" .attachments.add ($attachment) .Send EndWith  
    • By DanielRossinsky
      What i'm trying to achieve is to bundle a few folders within the executable script and from what I've read it can be done with:
      #include <FileConstants.au3> FileInstall(src, dest, $FC_OVERWRITE) I know that src must be a literal string and cant be a variable or macro. However, I also learned that I cant just install a folder but there is a workaround that uses 7zip or winrar so that FileInstall extracts the folder to the desired location (e.g. to dest) so I wend and tried both variants: 
      I zipped a single folder just for testing. I winrared a single folder just for testing. Keep in mind that both the .zip and .rar are the same folder with the same content.
      The problem I ran into is that FileInstall simply moves the .rar or .zip folder to the desired location but it doesn't extract it!
      #RequreAdmin #include <FileConstants.au3> Func installESPLibraries() Local Const $sLibrariesPath = @LocalAppDataDir & "\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.4\libraries" FileInstall("esp-libraries\ESP32-ADXL345.rar", $sLibrariesPath & "\", $FC_OVERWRITE) EndFunc installESPLibraries() The result I'm left with is that ESP32-ADXL345.rar just gets moved to $sLibrariesPath (so it does kinda work). The result I want is to have ESP32-ADXL345.rar extracted to the same location so that I have only a folder with the name ESP32-ADXL345 without any winrar files. Is there a way to achieve such a thing ? (because i'm sure there is).
      NOTE: I already did search the forum for such a solution:
      how to use fileinstall want to bundle my exe foldersfiles embedding images folders in exe However, They all show practical examples with files and none with folders (the third link mentions folders but has no examples) so I am at a loss as to how it should be done.

EDIT:
      Thanks to @Musashi and @Nine for pointing out what I was missing! Also, I would like to add my solution:
      #RequreAdmin #include <FileConstants.au3> ; Create a local constant string to hold a path to the folder where we will be installing the libraries Local Const $sLibrariesPath = @LocalAppDataDir & "\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.4\libraries\" ; Unpack libraries.rar to the path we defined FileInstall("libraries.rar", $sLibrariesPath, $FC_OVERWRITE) ; Run the batch script to extract libraries.rar at the path we defined RunWait("unrar.bat " & $sLibrariesPath & " libraries.rar", "", @SW_HIDE) ; Deletes libraries.rar FileDelete($sLibrariesPath & "libraries.rar") I attached the .bat file I wrote to make it work. The reasoning for this solution is to show how its done cleanly with .rar files as I didn't see anyone do it this way. Hope it helps people in the future!
      unrar.bat
    • By Dan_555
      Hi, here are few functions for the ListBox.
      I have searched the forum, but most of the functions are for listview, so i took one example code from melba23 (clear selection) and
      wrote few more functions. (Because my current project needs them).

These functions work only on a Multi-selection ListBox . 
      Edit: Only 1 function does not work with single selection box.
      The functions do: Clear Selection, Delete Selected items, Invert Selection, Move selected items up and down.
       The example code has 2 Listboxes. The selected items on the left ListBox can be moved up and down. The right Listbox has buttons for the other functions.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> Local $singlesel = 0, $iMsgBoxAnswer = 0 ;MsgBox features: Title=Yes, Text=Yes, Buttons=Yes and No, Icon=Question, Modality=Task Modal $iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(8228, "Choose Listbox selecton type", "Yes for single, No for multi selection box") If $iMsgBoxAnswer = 6 Then $singlesel = 1 ;Yes Local $BL_1,$BL_2,$BR_1,$BR_2,$BR_3,$BR_4,$BR_5,$BR_6 Global $hForm1 = GUICreate("Listbox test", 349, 287) $LB_1 = GUICtrlCreateList("", 6, 40, 157, 244, BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY, $LBS_MULTIPLESEL, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL, $LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL)) If $singlesel = 1 Then $LB_2 = GUICtrlCreateList("", 179, 40, 157, 244, BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL, $LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL)) Else $LB_2 = GUICtrlCreateList("", 179, 40, 157, 244, BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY, $LBS_MULTIPLESEL, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL, $LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL)) $BR_3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Reverse Sel", 272, 22, 68, 17) EndIf $BL_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Up", 20, 3, 35, 18) $BL_2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Down", 60, 3, 35, 18) $BR_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Up", 200, 3, 35, 18) $BR_2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Down", 240, 3, 35, 18) $BR_4 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear Sel", 217, 22, 52, 17) $BR_5 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delete", 175, 22, 40, 17) $BR_6 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Populate", 290, 3, 50, 18) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) For $x = 0 To 50 If $x <= 10 Then GUICtrlSetData($LB_1, $x & " test", 0) GUICtrlSetData($LB_2, $x & " Test", 0) Next While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $BL_1 $a = Listbox_ItemMoveUD($LB_1, -1) If $a > -1 Then WinSetTitle($hForm1, "", "Moved items: " & $a) Case $BL_2 $a = Listbox_ItemMoveUD($LB_1, 1) If $a > -1 Then WinSetTitle($hForm1, "", "Moved items: " & $a) Case $BR_1 Listbox_ItemMoveUD($LB_2, -1) Case $BR_2 Listbox_ItemMoveUD($LB_2, 1) Case $BR_3 Listbox_ReverseSelection($LB_2) Case $BR_4 Listbox_ClearSelection($LB_2) Case $BR_5 Listbox_DeleteSelectedItems($LB_2) Case $BR_6 ;Populate GUICtrlSetData($LB_2, "") ; Clears the listbox For $x = 0 To 50 GUICtrlSetData($LB_2, $x & " Test", 0) Next EndSwitch WEnd ;note $hLB_ID - is the Listbox id Func Listbox_DeleteSelectedItems($hLB_ID) Local $aSel = _GUICtrlListBox_GetSelItems($hLB_ID) ;Get selected items Local $i, $slb = 0, $y, $x If $aSel[0] = 0 Then ;If the array is empty, there is no selection, or it is a single selection listbox For $x = 0 To _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hLB_ID) - 1 $y = _GUICtrlListBox_GetSel($hLB_ID, $x) If $y = True Then $slb = 1 _GUICtrlListBox_DeleteString($hLB_ID, $x) ;Perform a delete on single sel. LB ExitLoop EndIf Next EndIf If $slb = 0 Then _GUICtrlListBox_BeginUpdate($hLB_ID) For $i = $aSel[0] To 1 Step -1 ;Loop backwards and delete the selected items _GUICtrlListBox_DeleteString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i]) Next _GUICtrlListBox_EndUpdate($hLB_ID) EndIf EndFunc ;==>Listbox_DeleteSelectedItems Func Listbox_ClearSelection($hLB_ID) ;Removes the selection from multi and single selection ListBox Local $aSel = _GUICtrlListBox_GetSelItems($hLB_ID) ;Code from Melba23 - Autoit Forum Local $slb, $x, $y If $aSel[0] = 0 Then _GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel($hLB_ID, -1) $slb = 1 EndIf If $slb = 0 Then _GUICtrlListBox_BeginUpdate($hLB_ID) For $i = 1 To $aSel[0] _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i], False) Next _GUICtrlListBox_EndUpdate($hLB_ID) EndIf EndFunc ;==>Listbox_ClearSelection Func Listbox_ReverseSelection($hLB_ID) ;Logically, this function works only on multi-selection listboxes Local $i Local $aCou = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hLB_ID) Local $cSel = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCaretIndex($hLB_ID) ;Save the caret _GUICtrlListBox_BeginUpdate($hLB_ID) For $i = 0 To $aCou _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel($hLB_ID, $i, Not (_GUICtrlListBox_GetSel($hLB_ID, $i))) Next _GUICtrlListBox_SetCaretIndex($hLB_ID, $cSel) ;Restore the caret _GUICtrlListBox_EndUpdate($hLB_ID) EndFunc ;==>Listbox_ReverseSelection Func Listbox_ItemMoveUD($hLB_ID, $iDir = -1) ;Listbox_ItemMoveUD - Up/Down Move Multi/Single item in a ListBox ;$iDir: -1 up, 1 down ;Return values -1 nothing to do, 0 nothing moved, >0 performed moves Local $iCur, $iNxt, $aCou, $aSel, $i, $m = 0, $y, $slb = 0 ;Current, next, Count, Selection, loop , movecount $aSel = _GUICtrlListBox_GetSelItems($hLB_ID) ;Put selected items in an array $aCou = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hLB_ID) ;Get total item count of the listbox If $aSel[0] = 0 Then $y = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCurSel($hLB_ID) If $y > -1 Then _ArrayAdd($aSel, $y) $aSel[0] = 1 $slb = 1 EndIf EndIf ;WinSetTitle($hGUI, "", $aSel[0]) ;Debugging info Select Case $iDir = -1 ;Move Up For $i = 1 To $aSel[0] If $aSel[$i] > 0 Then $iNxt = _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] - 1) ;Save the selection index - 1 text _GUICtrlListBox_ReplaceString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] - 1, _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i])) ;Replace the index-1 text with the index text _GUICtrlListBox_ReplaceString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i], $iNxt) ;Replace the selection with the saved var $m = $m + 1 EndIf Next For $i = 1 To $aSel[0] ;Restore the selections after moving If $aSel[$i] > 0 Then If $slb = 0 Then _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] - 1, 1) Else _GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] - 1) EndIf EndIf Next Return $m Case $iDir = 1 ;Move Down If $aSel[0] > 0 Then For $i = $aSel[0] To 1 Step -1 If $aSel[$i] < $aCou - 1 Then $iNxt = _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] + 1) _GUICtrlListBox_ReplaceString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] + 1, _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i])) _GUICtrlListBox_ReplaceString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i], $iNxt) $m = $m + 1 EndIf Next EndIf For $i = $aSel[0] To 1 Step -1 ;Restore the selections after moving If $aSel[$i] < $aCou - 1 Then If $slb = 0 Then _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] + 1, 1) Else _GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] + 1) EndIf EndIf Next Return $m EndSelect Return -1 EndFunc ;==>Listbox_ItemMoveUD