Excel.au3 how to get from column to column in loop

Danpol

Hello, i have maybe very stupid question, but i'm looking for answer for days and found nothing, so i decided to make account here. How to move from column to column in function _Excel_RangeWrite()? I mean, i can move for example from "A14" to "A15" by "A"&14+1, but how make C from B? I have to write something in loop from column A to AG and making it without loop is terrible. Thanks for any advice!

It depends on where you store your data you want to write.
Let's assume you have a two-dimensional array. This can be written with one call to the workbook.

So if you can give more information what you try to achieve I can give further advice ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I think he wants to know how to move from col a to col b to col c etc up to col ag.

One easy solution, you could have the list of the columns in a array, like Dim $Array[xx] = ["A","B","C",....,"AA","AB"..."AG"]

Yes, it can be write by array, it works fine, but now im on stage when user can choose where to start. Lets say i have 10 numbers to write, from B2 to K2. I can make a array[1][10] and paste it on B2, but i need something to allow me start on B+number, which enters, and save the data, which can be before that column B+number.

1 minute ago, Danpol said:

Yes, it can be write by array, it works fine, but now im on stage when user can choose where to start. Lets say i have 10 numbers to write, from B2 to K2. I can make a array[1][10] and paste it on B2, but i need something to allow me start on B+number, which enters, and save the data, which can be before that column B+number.

which user enters

Use function _Excel_ColumnToLetter to translate numbers to column letters.

; Writes value $vValue to cells B1 to K1
$iStartColumn = 2 ; Column B
$iColumnCount = 10 : Number of columns to process
For $i = $iStartColumn To $iStartColumn + $iColumnCount - 1
    $sRange = _ExcelColumnToLetter($iColumnCount) & "1"
    _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, Default, $vValue, $sRange)
Next

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

:)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki