Sign in to follow this  
nitron

wmic PATH Win32_videocontroller GET adapterram

Hy All,

again I got a question.

I try to convert

wmic PATH Win32_videocontroller GET adapterram

i tried to to it like in this example but my knoledge is not good enough

Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:root\CIMV2")
   Local $oDisks = $oWMI.ExecQuery("select * from WIN32_DiskDrive")

So i tired 

Local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:root\CIMV2")
   Local $oGMRam= $oWMI.ExecQuery("Win32_videocontroller")

$Memory=$oGMRam.adapterram

but this does not work.

I like to understand what i need to do?

@nitron You have been around long enough you should be able to figure out that the Examples forum is not where you add a new General Help question. Please pay attention to where you are posting in the future.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

3 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@nitron You have been around long enough you should be able to figure out that the Examples forum is not where you add a new General Help question. Please pay attention to where you are posting in the future.

Sorry, i cant delete this topic....

nitron,

Do not worry, we have moved it for you.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Local $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\CIMV2")
Local $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery('SELECT * FROM Win32_VideoController')
If not IsObj($colItems) Then Exit MsgBox (0,"","Not an object")
For $sItem In $colItems
  MsgBox (0,"",$sItem.AdapterRAM)
Next

On 8.2.2019 at 3:26 PM, Nine said:
Local $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\CIMV2")
Local $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery('SELECT * FROM Win32_VideoController')
If not IsObj($colItems) Then Exit MsgBox (0,"","Not an object")
For $sItem In $colItems
  MsgBox (0,"",$sItem.AdapterRAM)
Next

thjank you! great!

I still need to get a hang on this.

'SELECT * FROM Win32_VideoController'

I will work on it

3 hours ago, nitron said:

I still need to get a hang on this.

'SELECT * FROM Win32_VideoController'

I will work on it

It is "WQL for WMI".  It is a very small subset of the SQL standards.  Google it to learn its limitations.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By shital
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=y #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** RunAs(test", @ComputerName, "testinng",2,"wmic product where ""name= '%notepadexamples%'"" call uninstall", @SystemDir & "\wbem", @SW_MAXIMIZE)  it not working 

• By KingOfNothing
      This is for mac address spoofing.
      Before a mod gives me the ban hammer for posting code such as this, id like to explain I recently had a necessity for it.
      A lot of places use mac addresses to identify devices/machines and control internet permissions.
      I myself love the xfinity wifi hotspots placed all around where I live as I can connect to them and save data usage instead of tethering my phone.
      BUT! They use a captive portal with a webpage interface in javascript and (not too much to my surprise), wifey says some of her crap wont open that page.
      I explained she can disable wifi on the device, use computer and spoof to the mac address of what she wants to use. Then sign into the portal as she would normally with computer.
      Once connected, shut the computer down and enable wifi for that device again. Once enabled shes got net access. edit: Wife looked at me like I was speaking latin.....lol
      ; ; ; Function: Set_Mac() ; ; Parameter(s): $s_Desired_Mac = Need I really explain? ; $s_Target_Net_Adapter = Network adapter name (one can use the adapter index as well but thats less "user friendly" ; $b_Toggle_Device = For my wife cuz it needs full automation for her to stop bothering me ; ; Author(s): KingOfNothing credz to google & autoitscript.com members ; ; ;===================================================================== Opt('MustDeclareVars', 0) ;cause its late in the morning and im just gonna trust this should still fly #include <WinApi.au3> $MacAddressRegKey = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0007" ; ^^^ After making this I read online that this should be some "CurrentControlSet" ; key instead. However, I watched registry while changing things in adapter properties ; to see that key, which works fine on my 3 test machines.... ;easy example Set_Mac("Wireless Network Connection","",true) ;msgbox(0,"",Get_Mac()) Func Set_Mac($s_Targeted_Adapter, $s_Desired_Mac = "D20000000000", $b_Toggle_Device = true ) Local $sMac, $s_Tmp, $val, $sVar = "" $sMac = Get_Mac() while stringlen($s_Desired_Mac)< 12 and stringlen($s_Desired_Mac)> 0 ;this will append zeros if mac length is too short $s_Desired_Mac = $s_Desired_Mac & "0" wend if stringlen($s_Desired_Mac)> 12 then ;likewise if too many characters entered to function, then we should truincate some $s_Desired_Mac = StringLeft ($s_Desired_Mac,12) endif ;this creates a random mac address with very little actual thought behind it. ;Im sure theres some formal means to devising a valid mac address but this simple crap suits my needs atm.... if $s_Desired_Mac = "" then For $i = 1 To 10 $sVar= Chr(Random(48, 57, 1)) ;0-9 $s_Tmp = $s_Tmp & $sVar Next $s_Desired_Mac = "D2" & $s_Tmp $s_Desired_Mac = StringUpper($s_Desired_Mac) endif $val = RegWrite($MacAddressRegKey, "NetworkAddress", "REG_SZ", $s_Desired_Mac) if $val =0 then MsgBox(0,"Mac Address Changer ","Could not write to registry as needed to change your mac address!" & @CRLF & "Please restart this program with administrator rights!") Exit endif ;in order to benifit from changing the registry, one must disable/re-enable the adapter. ;This cmd line query to wmic prevents the need to do so in device manager manually if $b_Toggle_Device = true then ShellExecuteWait ("C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wmic.exe", "path win32_networkadapter where NetConnectionID=" & chr(34) & $s_Targeted_Adapter & chr(34) & " call disable" ,"",$SHEX_OPEN,@SW_HIDE) ShellExecuteWait ("C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wmic.exe","path win32_networkadapter where NetConnectionID=" & chr(34) & $s_Targeted_Adapter & chr(34) & " call enable" ,"",$SHEX_OPEN,@SW_HIDE) endif ;Would be smart to catch the return of the function there in some varible for error handling, but its too late for me to give a crap atm.... MsgBox(0,"Mac Address Changer", "Old Mac = " & $sMac & @crlf & "New Mac = " & $s_Desired_Mac) clipput($s_Desired_Mac) endfunc Func Get_Mac() Local $xRet $xRet= RegRead($MacAddressRegKey, "NetworkAddress") return $xRet EndFunc  
      Sorry bout the messy penmenship. Aint looked at the tidy thing yet....🧐
    • By Rhidlor
      So I'm trying to do some as400 automation and hit a wall when trying to get a COM object. The code on line 8 is failing, the as400.ws file opens with PCSWS.exe so I tried using that as the file path too but that didn't work either. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! 

$file = "C:\Users\Rhidlor\Desktop\as400.ws" If Not FileExists($file) Then MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error finding file") Exit EndIf $object = ObjGet($file) If @error Then MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error getting object") Exit EndIf $object.SendKeys("05")  
    • By water
      Lets say I open 12 Excel workbooks and use _Excel_BookList to get a list of this open workbooks. It can take the function up to 45 seconds to return the result.
      Each call to ObjGet takes longer then the previous one while incrementing the index:
      I searched the forum but only found some threads from 2008 discussing the processing of the ROT (Running Objects Table).
      Does someone have an idea how to enhance this function (some miraculous WinAPI calls ...)?
      #include <Excel.au3> Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Global $iTimer = TimerInit() Global $aWorkbooks = _Excel_BookListEX() ConsoleWrite("Runtime for _Excel_BookList: " & TimerDiff($iTimer) & @CRLF) Func _Excel_BookListEX($oExcel = Default) ; Error handler, automatic cleanup at end of function Global $oError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "__Excel_COMErrFunc_RT") #forceref $oError Local $aBooks[1][3], $iIndex = 0 If IsObj($oExcel) Then If ObjName($oExcel, 1) <> "_Application" Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $iTemp = $oExcel.Workbooks.Count ReDim $aBooks[$iTemp][3] For $iIndex = 0 To $iTemp - 1 $aBooks[$iIndex][0] = $oExcel.Workbooks($iIndex + 1) $aBooks[$iIndex][1] = $oExcel.Workbooks($iIndex + 1).Name $aBooks[$iIndex][2] = $oExcel.Workbooks($iIndex + 1).Path Next Else If $oExcel <> Default Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $oWorkbook, $sCLSID_Workbook = "{00020819-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" While True $iTimerList = TimerInit() $oWorkbook = ObjGet("", $sCLSID_Workbook, $iIndex + 1) If @error Then ExitLoop ConsoleWrite("ObjGet for instance " & $iIndex + 1 & ": " & TimerDiff($iTimerList) & @CRLF) ReDim $aBooks[$iIndex + 1][3] $aBooks[$iIndex][0] = $oWorkbook $aBooks[$iIndex][1] = $oWorkbook.Name $aBooks[$iIndex][2] = $oWorkbook.Path $iIndex += 1 $oWorkbook = 0 WEnd EndIf Return $aBooks EndFunc ;==>_Excel_BookListEX  
    • By ahmet
      Hello,
      I am trying to make a program that will uninstall some software, provided by some form of a list. I have this
      ; Generated by AutoIt Scriptomatic June 08, 2010 ;#RequireAdmin $sPartialName="java" $wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10 $wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20 $colItems = "" $strComputer = "localhost" ;$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2") ;$objWMIService=ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $objWMIService=ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_Product", "WQL", $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly) If IsObj($colItems) then For $objItem In $colItems If StringInStr($objItem.Name,$sPartialName)=1 Then ConsoleWrite("Full name:" & $objItem.Name & @CRLF) RunAs("USERNAME",@ComputerName,"PASSWORD",0,@ComSpec & " /c" & ' wmic product where name="Java 9.0.4 (64-bit)" call uninstall /nointeractive',"C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem",@SW_MAXIMIZE) ;Run('wmic product where name="Java 9.0.4 (64-bit)" call uninstall /nointeractive',"",@SW_MAXIMIZE) ExitLoop EndIf Next Else Msgbox(0,"WMI Output","No WMI Objects Found for class: " & "Win32_Product" ) Endif The script above fails uninstalling software despite providing username and password for admin account. If I run script with admin rights then the software gets uninstalled.
      At the following link there is a script by JLogan3o13 but it does not either uninstall software, unless run as admin..
      Is there some way to uninstall software using wim or wimc by providing user name and password?