25 posts in this topic
First I would like to apologize to you for my many questions.
I have a new question if you allow
I am programming an audio player for blinds
I had a problem
I put an option in the folders context menu to Opens the audio files that in the selected folder
I did not know how to make the Autoit Search the subfolders
Please provide an example of how to search for files in the subfolders
Let's say, for example, MP3 files
Just give me a simple example and I will try to modify it as appropriate for the program I designing it
Please help me to find the solution
Thanks in advance
I thought I might share my little Language UDF plus the more powerful SciTE Tool to ship Strings from SciTE into the xml file. While I haven't had the time to fully adapt the small UDF to one of the big XML-UDFs the so called "Language Transmitter" that basically writes the XML file for you runs mostly on "XML DOM wrapper (COM)" by eltorro. The Transmitter should work with other XML-Language-UDFs depending on their encoding.
First let's start with the UDF, there are two functions of interest: _LangInit($sFilePath) and s($sString) As you will have guessed, _LangInit($sFilePath) is called once to initialize the UDF and s($sString) is used to receive the string to your key. Plain and simple.
Now to the actual "new" part, the Language Transmitter. It basically allows you to transfer a selected String from SciTE into a xml file. While doing so it will scan for AutoIt variables, macros etc. and parse the string to fit StringFormat(). It then saves the formatted string in the xml file and returns the formatted call into SciTE. If the selected string is already defined it will directly parse the key into SciTE. To change the default output file, you can either edit the ini-file in the @ScriptDir of the LanguageTransmitter.exe or press Alt+A on empty space again and keep clicking cancel/no until the Transmitter let's you select the current output file. Standard output is strings.xml in the current opened AutoIt Script.
; given the line: MsgBox(16, 'Error', 'Error message') ; select 'Error' run the Transmitter follow the instructions, repeat with 'Error message'. Outcome (e.g.): MsgBox(16, s('Error'), s('Error_msg')) ; Variables and Macro example: $sString = "Value: " & $iValue & @CRLF & 'Another value: '& $iValue2 ; Select the full string including all AutoIt variables and macros etc. in SciTE and press Alt+A (default) to run the LanguageTransmitter ; follow the instructions and it will then paste a formatted string like that into SciTE: $sVar = StringFormat(s('Key'), $iValue, $iValue2) ; the correlating xml entry should look like that: ; <string name="Key">Value: %s\r\nAnother value: %s</string> ; as you can see @CRLF has been replaced with \r\n as well. If you are working on a project and want to directly add a string to the xml file just start the Language Transmitter without selecting any text, enter your string and a key.
Since xml files are required all examples can be found in the zip file. There are two examples, one includes a language selection interface.
Language File Checker
I added a script to check whether the xml file contains all required strings or even unnecessary strings.
Hope you like my little helper!
UDF - LanguageSupport.zip
I try to activate my opened excel file using this code :
#include <Excel.au3> $oExcel = _Excel_Open() $sCaption = $oExcel.Caption WinSetState($sCaption, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) But when i edit cell in my excel file above code not working because it open new excel sheet.
Hi I have jus started using auto-it . Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I need to read data from an input in text box and search in excel file and return value in next column of matched cell on GUI.
I have written below code but i cannot use variable which has data stored. it works only when search string is hard coded.
Please help out.
Local $GuiMain = GUICreate("EXCEL TEST", 399, 180) ;creates main GUI
;~ Local $idOK = GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "Close")
Local $iWidthCell = 70
Local $idLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("PART NUMBER", 10, 30, $iWidthCell,50)
Local $RUN_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 70, 70, 85, 25)
Local $Input_1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("PART NUMBER", 100, 20, 120, 20)
Local $sMenutext = GUICtrlRead($Input_1, 1)
$MSG = GUIGetMsg()
Case $MSG = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
Case $MSG = $RUN_1
Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open()
Local $sFilePath1 = "D:\Anu_WorkFolder\Components.xlsx"
Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sFilePath1, Default, Default, True)
Local $aResult = _Excel_RangeFind($oWorkbook, $sMenutext , Default, Default, $xlWhole)
How to Activate Opened Excel Windows Using Class not Tittle, Because Some time opened defferent excel that have different name.
I Tried with
Winactivate ("[CLASS:XLMAIN]") but not working