kcvinu

Where i can get the SciTE4 AutoIt3 's icon

kcvinu

Hi all,

Where i can get the SciTE4 AutoIt3 's icon ? 

My Contributions

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

libreau3

Why do you need it?

kcvinu

I have made a script and it called SciTE while starting. So i need to use SciTE's icon for that script. 

My Contributions

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

libreau3

I think you might need permission to use it, but if you ask a mod I am sure they can help.

• Like 1

kcvinu

libreau3

Oh i see. Ok. 

My Contributions

guinness

kcvinu,

I think it's pretty obvious that using the SciTE4AutoIt3 icon for anything else but the SciTE4AutoIt3 suite is considered redundant. If you don't see why, the consider if I was to ask the likes of Facebook or Twitter to use their icon for my own purposes? Yeah they wouldn't like it that much either.

• Like 1

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      First, I want to apologize with you for the title not very clear, but I thought a little bit on which title to set at the thread, and this is the one that came in mind.
      Now, let me explain what I'm trying to understand.

I am making an application ( with n clients ), with an SQLite Database, which has a Main form, and n sub-forms... 
      Since these sub-forms are called several times, because they are used to add or update records to the Database, I put the code that generates the GUI of these sub-forms in Functions.
      There are two sub-forms which are "treated" as two main forms, since even them have n sub-forms, which perform various tasks.
      Where am I stucked?

For the Main form I created a Status Bar, in order to display messages ( add/delete/update/search results ), and it works perfectly with all the forms which don't have other sub-forms.
      For the two forms, which indeed have n sub-forms, I created two separated Status Bars, which are (re)created everytime I call the function that then displays the form.
      Practically, I can't set icons to these two Status Bars, and I don't know why.
      I'm really sorry that I don't feel clear enough, so, here you are an example of what I am saying.
      I recreated exactly what my script does:
      #include <GuiButton.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiStatusBar.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $frmSubForm, _ $txtSubFormField, _ $sbSubFormStatusBar, _ $objSB_IconError = _WinAPI_LoadShell32Icon(109), _ $objSB_IconInformation = _WinAPI_LoadShell32Icon(277) #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $frmMainForm = GUICreate("Main Form", 300, 300, -1, -1) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "ExitApplication") $sbMainStatusBar = _GUICtrlStatusBar_Create($frmMainForm) $btnCreateSubForm = GUICtrlCreateButton("Create Sub Form", 105, 110, 75, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER,$BS_VCENTER,$BS_MULTILINE)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "GenerateSubForm") GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Arial") _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetSimple($sbMainStatusBar) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetText($sbMainStatusBar, "") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $frmMainForm) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func ExitApplication() Exit EndFunc Func GenerateSubForm() #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $frmSubForm = GUICreate("Sub-Form", 300, 300, -1, -1, -1, -1, $frmMainForm) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "DeleteSubForm") $txtSubFormField = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 0, 0, 100, 20) $btnCheckSubFormField = GUICtrlCreateButton("Check Field", 105, 110, 75, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER,$BS_VCENTER,$BS_MULTILINE)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "CheckSubFormField") GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Arial") $sbSubFormStatusBar = _GUICtrlStatusBar_Create($frmSubForm) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetSimple($sbSubFormStatusBar) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetText($sbSubFormStatusBar, "") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $frmSubForm) GUISetState(@SW_DISABLE, $frmMainForm) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### EndFunc Func DeleteSubForm() ; Declared Globally => $frmSubForm GUIDelete($frmSubForm) GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE, $frmMainForm) EndFunc Func WriteToStatusBar($sbStatusBar, $objSB_Icon, $strText) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetIcon($sbStatusBar, 0, $objSB_Icon) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetText($sbStatusBar, $strText) ConsoleWrite("Icon Handle: " & $objSB_Icon & @CRLF) EndFunc Func CheckSubFormField() ; Declared Globally => $txtSubFormField If GUICtrlRead($txtSubFormField) = "" Then ; Declared Globally => $sbStatusBar WriteToStatusBar($sbSubFormStatusBar, $objSB_IconError, "Field NOK.") Else WriteToStatusBar($sbSubFormStatusBar, $objSB_IconInformation, "Field OK.") EndIf EndFunc The text is set, but icon is not.
      Could someone please tell me why?
      Thanks everyone in advance  

Best Regards.
    • buymeapc
      By buymeapc
      Hi all,
      I'm trying to create a listview with subitem icons and I achieved this by simply rearranging the order of the columns, so that the first column is in the middle, thus appearing as a subitem with an icon - this method prevents the "icon clipping" that happens when using subitem icons in a listview. My issue is that when I select a row that does not have an icon, the space where the icon would be is white. Is there a way to make this transparent, so it looks like the entire row is selected?
      Here's an example - click the second listview item/row to see a blank space where the icon would be.
      #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _Main() Func _Main() Local $hGui, $listview, $hImage Local $iLV_EXStyle_NoChecks = BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, $LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP) $hGui = GUICreate("Listview Test With Icons", 400, 300) $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("Col 1|Col 2|Col 3", 2, 2, 394, 268, BitOR($LVS_REPORT, $LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS)) _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($listview, $iLV_EXStyle_NoChecks) GUISetState() ; Create the image list $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16, 5, 3) _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 165) _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 1) ; Set the order so the first column is moved to the middle, ; acting like a subitem with an icon _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnOrder($listview, "1|0|2") ; Add the items GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item1|Item2|Item3", $listview) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item4|Item5|Item6", $listview) ; Set an icon for just the first item _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, 0, 0) Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>_Main  
    • GordonFreeman
      By GordonFreeman
      Hi, i searched some topics but cannot found a simple way to do that:
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 438, 192, 124) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; I tried this but user reported that it work in 2006, not seems work actually $filemenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu ("&File") $fileitem = GUICtrlCreateMenuitem ("Open",$filemenu) GuiCtrlSetImage($fileitem, "shell32.dll", 4) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Also tried:
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 438, 192, 124) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) $filemenu = TrayCreateMenu("&File") $fileitem = TrayCreateItem("Open",$filemenu) ;GuiCtrlSetImage($fileitem, "shell32.dll", 4) ;GuiCtrlSetImage(TrayItemGetHandle($fileitem), "shell32.dll", 4) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Well.. thanks in advance!

Ok. I found this working example from Yashied. If i cannot find a simple then i will go with it
      #Include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #Include <GUIMenu.au3> #Include <Constants.au3> #Include <WinAPI.au3> #Include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Global $hMenu, $hForm, $hFile = 1000, $idNew, $idExit $hForm = GUICreate('Menu', 400, 300) $hFile = _GUICtrlMenu_CreateMenu() _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem ($hFile, 0, ' &Favorites', $idNew) _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem ($hFile, 1, '', 0) _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hFile, 2, ' E&xit', $idExit) $hMenu = _GUICtrlMenu_CreateMenu() _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hMenu, 0, '&File', 0, $hFile) _GUICtrlMenu_SetMenu($hForm, $hMenu) _GUICtrlMenu_SetItemBmp($hFile, 0, _CreateBitmapFromIcon(_WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_MENU), @SystemDir & '\shell32.dll', 43, 16, 16)) _GUICtrlMenu_SetItemBmp($hFile, 2, _CreateBitmapFromIcon(_WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_MENU), @SystemDir & '\shell32.dll', 27, 16, 16)) GUISetState() Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Func _CreateBitmapFromIcon($iBackground, $sIcon, $iIndex, $iWidth, $iHeight) Local $hDC, $hBackDC, $hBackSv, $hIcon, $hBitmap $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC(0) $hBackDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) $hBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBitmap(0, $iBackground, $iWidth, $iHeight) $hBackSv = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hBackDC, $hBitmap) $hIcon = _WinAPI_PrivateExtractIcon($sIcon, $iIndex, $iWidth, $iHeight) If Not @error Then _WinAPI_DrawIconEx($hBackDC, 0, 0, $hIcon, 0, 0, 0, 0, $DI_NORMAL) _WinAPI_DestroyIcon($hIcon) EndIf _WinAPI_SelectObject($hBackDC, $hBackSv) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hBackDC) Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>_CreateBitmapFromIcon Func _WinAPI_PrivateExtractIcon($sIcon, $iIndex, $iWidth, $iHeight) Local $hIcon, $tIcon = DllStructCreate('hwnd'), $tID = DllStructCreate('hwnd') Local $Ret = DllCall('user32.dll', 'int', 'PrivateExtractIcons', 'str', $sIcon, 'int', $iIndex, 'int', $iWidth, 'int', $iHeight, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tIcon), 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tID), 'int', 1, 'int', 0) If (@error) Or ($Ret[0] = 0) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) EndIf $hIcon = DllStructGetData($tIcon, 1) If ($hIcon = Ptr(0)) Or (Not IsPtr($hIcon)) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) EndIf Return $hIcon EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_PrivateExtractIcon Ok, i noticed that is a pain create submenu with _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup to do like in Tray, and Tray better located, then i need images/icon with Tray functions, some workaround?? 
    • WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      I'm using UseTraySetIcon("shell32.dll", xx) to set my tray icon to a specific icon while running, is there a way I can specify this icon when I compile my script into an exe so my exe icon is the same?
      Thanks!
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi guys
      I have an inquiry please
      I want an example of how to add an icon file to the compiled autoit file and how to use it in GUICtrlCreateIcon
      Preferably in a separate list within the resourceFor example myIcons
      I hope my request is clear and I hope you will help me solve this problem
      Because I found an example in the help files but I did not understand the method well