Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, I'm trying to create a Global Hook procedure to capture windows message WM_GETMESSAGE from any windows and any application in my desktop. What I have is sample code that only hook to GUI created by current running process itself. If you have such as code, could you share it here. I really need it.

Thank you.

Posted

Have a look at _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx.

Snips & Scripts


My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

 

Posted

You must create a dll. then use it with _winapi_setwindowhookEx.

So maybe something like:

$hLib=_WinAPI_LoadLibrary("yourhooklibrary.dll")
$pProAddress = _WinAPI_GetProcAddress($hLib,"yourhookprocedure")
$g_hHook = _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx($WH_GETMESSAGE, $pProAddress , $hLib)

;yourhookprocedure could look like

   ; MSG *lpmsg;

   ; if( ncode < 0 ) return CallNextHookEx( NULL, ncode, wParam, lParam );

    ;lpmsg = (MSG *)lParam;

    ;if((lpmsg ->message) == WM_KEYDOWN)
    ;{
    ;Do Something
    ;  }

    ;return CallNextHookEx( NULL, ncode, wParam, lParam );

Saludos

 

 

Posted

In my signature I have one example. Just find it using "hook" as the search term.

UDF List:

 
_AdapterConnections() • _AlwaysRun() • _AppMon() • _AppMonEx() • _ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce • _BinaryBin() • _CheckMsgBox() • _CmdLineRaw() • _ContextMenu() • _ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor() • _DesktopDimensions() • _DisplayPassword() • _DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload() • _Fibonacci() • _FileCompare() • _FileCompareContents() • _FileNameByHandle() • _FilePrefix/SRE() • _FindInFile() • _GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor() • _GetConrolID() • _GetCtrlClass() • _GetDirectoryFormat() • _GetDriveMediaType() • _GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt() • _GetHardwareID() • _GetIP() • _GetIP_Country() • _GetOSLanguage() • _GetSavedSource() • _GetStringSize() • _GetSystemPaths() • _GetURLImage() • _GIFImage() • _GoogleWeather() • _GUICtrlCreateGroup() • _GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray() • _GUICtrlListView_CreateArray() • _GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV() • _GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML() • _GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt() • _GUICtrlListView_SaveXML() • _GUICtrlMenu_Recent() • _GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage() • _GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray() • _GUIDisable() • _GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle() • _GUIRegisterMsg() • _GUISetIcon() • _Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set() • _IdleTime() • _InetGet() • _InetGetGUI() • _InetGetProgress() • _IPDetails() • _IsFileOlder() • _IsGUID() • _IsHex() • _IsPalindrome() • _IsRegKey() • _IsStringRegExp() • _IsSystemDrive() • _IsUPX() • _IsValidType() • _IsWebColor() • _Language() • _Log() • _MicrosoftInternetConnectivity() • _MSDNDataType() • _PathFull/GetRelative/Split() • _PathSplitEx() • _PrintFromArray() • _ProgressSetMarquee() • _ReDim() • _RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock() • _ScrollingCredits • _SelfDelete() • _SelfRename() • _SelfUpdate() • _SendTo() • _ShellAll() • _ShellFile() • _ShellFolder() • _SingletonHWID() • _SingletonPID() • _Startup() • _StringCompact() • _StringIsValid() • _StringRegExpMetaCharacters() • _StringReplaceWholeWord() • _StringStripChars() • _Temperature() • _TrialPeriod() • _UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate() • _WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE() • _WinAPI_CreateGUID() • _WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString() • Au3 script parsing • AutoIt Search • AutoIt3 Portable • AutoIt3WrapperToPragma • AutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle() • Coding • DirToHTML5 • FileInstallr • FileReadLastChars() • GeoIP database • GUI - Only Close Button • GUI Examples • GUICtrlDeleteImage() • GUICtrlGetBkColor() • GUICtrlGetStyle() • GUIEvents • GUIGetBkColor() • Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse() • IsISBN() • LockFile() • Mapping CtrlIDs • OOP in AutoIt • ParseHeadersToSciTE() • PasswordValid • PasteBin • Posts Per Day • PreExpand • Protect Globals • Queue() • Resource Update • ResourcesEx • SciTE Jump • Settings INI • SHELLHOOK • Shunting-Yard • Signature Creator • Stack() • Stopwatch() • StringAddLF()/StringStripLF() • StringEOLToCRLF() • VSCROLL • WM_COPYDATA • More Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Posted

@guinness  I'm almost sure that with RegisterWindowMessage will not handle WM_GETMESSAGE as suntisuka means.

 

Saludos

Posted

Thanks for every replies,

MikahS, I modify code from _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx example to capture $WH_GETMESSAGE instead. I reduce code in _KeyProc function to show only word "_KeyProc". But it doesn't work. Error message "Cannot set nonlocal hook without a module handle." appears on line _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx( ). But I don't know why capture $WH_KEYBOARD_LL in original example works !

Danyfirex, This mean I must use other programming languages to create .DLL for Hook Procedure ? If so, and because Main function of my program is in that .DLL, I should use that language for whole of my program. It is better than use two languages for this project. But that is a hard work for me because I never use VB6, VB.NET or C++ :'(

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...