I'm learning about GUI's, I'm trying the below code, the idea being if I press the letter "e" while I have the GUI open I want the label color to change to green (I'm using a UDF for label colors). But every time I press "e" on my keyboard I just get a "ding" sound from my speakers and nothing changes with the label.
I've looked at using something like "While GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE" as I've seen it in other code instead of "While 1", but I don't think it's relevant.
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>; for GUI... #include <GUIRichLabel.au3>; UDF for rich text label fonts #include <Misc.au3>; for _IsPressed $myLetter = "e" $hGUI = GUICreate("test", 700, 60) $lbl2 = _GUICtrlRichLabel_Create($hGUI, '<font color="purple">' & $myLetter & '</font>', 10, 10); , 260, 25 GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $hDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll") While 1 if _IsPressed(Hex($myLetter), $hDLL) Then While _IsPressed(Hex($myLetter), $hDLL) Sleep(250) WEnd _GUICtrlRichLabel_SetData($lbl2, '<font color="green">' & $myLetter & '</font>') Sleep(2000) DllClose($hDLL) Exit EndIf Sleep(50) WEnd DllClose($hDLL) I am using an array of letters that I'm wanting to do this for, but as I can't get it to work I've stripped it down to the simplest code I can think of to try and get this working first. Appreciate any help.
I am trying to search in a web browser dates XX/XX/XXXX that are also links. I want to click them after and remove them from the array. This is all I have so far. Nothing shows up. What am I doing wrong?
ControlFocus ("Customer Center", "", "")
Local $aArray = StringRegExp('(..)/(..)/(....)', '(..)/(..)/(....)', $STR_REGEXPARRAYFULLMATCH)
For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray) - 1
MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "RegExp Test with Option 2 - " & $i, $aArray[$i])
$t = '... 1-347-318-9643 1-347-318-9647 1-347-318-9648 1-347-318-9650 1-347-318-9651 1-347-318-9652 1-347-318-9653 1-347-318-9655 1-347-318- ...' $pattern = '347.*?318.*?9655' $tmp = StringRegExpReplace($t, $pattern, "|||", 1) ConsoleWrite($tmp & @CRLF) However i got this output:
... 1-||| 1-347-318- ...
Why i got only that, where is the other string, i thought the output should be this:
... 1-347-318-9643 1-347-318-9647 1-347-318-9648 1-347-318-9650 1-347-318-9651 1-347-318-9652 1-347-318-9653 1-||| 1-347-318- ...
Just a simple little (complex enough) program I whipped up, for a purpose ... but only too happy to share.
It can of course be modified to do more, but at the moment just compares file names with or without path ... Location versus Checklist.
There are of course other compare programs out there, most doing a lot more than mine (i.e. WinMerge or FileComparer). But I wanted something quick and simple with drag & drop, that uses up a smallish amount of screen real estate.
NOTE - The SAVE button is also a LOAD one, and displays 'Load' when the list is empty. So you can save and load specific lists. While in SAVE mode, the button can also be used with CTRL held down, to ADD another list to existing (displayed one) ... combining as they say ... though not saved until you SAVE. CLEAR button removes a selected entry, or if used with CTRL held down, queries about removing all listed entries.
Files Checklist v1.2.zip
Files Checklist v1.3.zip
Files Checklist v1.4.zip (Includes a BUGFIX.)
WARNING - While this program does not act on files or folders ADDED or CHECKED, you might act on the results, so I advise caution, and I also recommend using the new 'Relative' option in v1.3 or newer ... but you still need to understand what you are doing and what the results actually mean. Some basic examples in the next post.
Users might also be interested in another somewhat related program of mine.
I'd like to replace 'COMMA' with ',' for example:
$myString = "COMMA" StringRegExpReplace($myString, 'COMMA', ',') Now I've tried escaping the ',' in various ways unsuccessfully, such as:
[,] seems to work in the pattern, I just can't figure out how to use it in the replace, and it seems everyone online is only interested in removing/replacing commas lol.
I also tried creating and using a variable as the replacement but also didn't work:
$myComma = "," $myString = "COMMA" StringRegExpReplace($myString, 'COMMA', $myComma) I'm sure it's super simple if someone could point me in the right direction - thanks.