ioripalm

How to capture the hidden program window?

17 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

How to capture the hidden program window?
For example:

#include <ScreenCapture.au3>
$runPID = Run ("C:\OK.exe", "C:\",@SW_HIDE)
$runPID = WinGetHandleFromPID($runPID) 
$hBmp = _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd ("C:\OK.jpg", $runPID)

Func WinGetHandleFromPID($iSearchPID, $tolerance = 2000)
    Sleep($tolerance); give the Window a chance to load
    Local $aList = WinList()
    For $i = 1 To $aList[0][0]
        If WinGetProcess($aList[$i][1]) = $iSearchPID Then Return $aList[$i][1]
    Next
    Return SetError(1, 0, False)
EndFunc   ;==>WinGetHandleFromPID

Unable to capture the hidden window, ask how to solve? You can be given code?

Thank you Very Much!!!!!

Edited by ioripalm

Welcome to Autoit and the forum!
Did you read the help file for _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd? The second parameter is a handle to the window to be captured not a process ID.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

I tried this

#include <ScreenCapture.au3>

Local $iPID = Run("notepad.exe", "", @SW_HIDE)
Local $hWnd = WinGetHandleFromPID($iPID)
If IsHWnd($hWnd) Then
    _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd(@ScriptDir & "\OK.jpg", $hWnd)
    ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\OK.jpg")
    ConsoleWrite("Success" & @CR)
Else
    ConsoleWrite("Error" & @CR)
EndIf
ProcessClose($iPID)
Exit

Local $aList = WinList()
    Next

It works fine without the @SW_HIDE, saves a screenshot of the Notepad window.

with the @SW_HIDE, it just saves a screenshot of the area of the desktop where Notepad window would be

I looked inside the <ScreenCapture> Include, and it looks to me like _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd isn't designed for non-visible windows.

It basically just gets the location and size of the window, and then calls _ScreenCapture_Capture to capture an image of that area of the screen.

Edited by guestscripter

I think the name of the function says it all: It captures what is on the screen. If you can't see it it can't be captured.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Agreed. And ScreenCapture is great as it is, top of the hat and all.

Though then maybe there exists a different/better function someone has created for capturing windows without showing them to the user?

One workaround that came to mind with ScreenCapture:

WinSetState($hWnd, "", @SW_SHOW)
    _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd(@ScriptDir & "\OK.jpg", $hWnd)
    WinSetState($hWnd, "", @SW_HIDE)

Which then just briefly has the Window appear.

Why capture a hidden window at all? Is it for debugging reasons?
If yes, there could be other ways to debug the script.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

Fair question...

How about to capture the state of a "control" that cannot be accessed with something like WinGetText

I suppose IUIAutomation may be the direction to go...

Edit: better example of use maybe: Capturing Internet Explorer's rendering of a web page to an image file in the background

Edited by guestscripter

Answer for the Edit : this exists  for IE using AutoItObject.au3   :)

1 person likes this

Maybe I do not know the expression, how to get to a hidden window screenshot, of course _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd can not do, I ask how can we get to a hidden window screenshot?

Welcome to Autoit and the forum!
Did you read the help file for _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd? The second parameter is a handle to the window to be captured not a process ID.

I modified the code, if _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd can not achieve their goals, how to do the job it?

I do not know if the job of capturing a hidden window can be done at all.
I wanted to know why you need to capture a hidden window? What is it for?
Maybe there are other ways to achieve what you want to do.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

The easiest way is to show the hidden window, capture it and then hide again.

1 person likes this

The easiest way is to show the hidden window, capture it and then hide again.

Thank you for your help!

#14 ·  Posted (edited)

You can use the _WinAPI_PrintWindow function to capture a window which is behind other windows. I used that function in my Windows Screenshooter app (https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/122941-autoit-windows-screenshooter-v179-build-2015-02-25).

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

You can use the _WinAPI_PrintWindow function to capture a window which is behind other windows. I used that function in my Windows Screenshooter app (https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/122941-autoit-windows-screenshooter-v179-build-2015-02-25).

I try this:

#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3>
#include <GDIPlus.au3>
Global Const $dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")
Global Const $g32_dll = DllOpen("gdi32.dll")
Global $hDC_Region, $hObj, $hMemDC, $memBitmap, $aFullScreen, $hFullScreen,$hBMP,$hBitmap_s
$hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Program Manager;CLASS:Progman]")
$aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen)
_Main()
Func _Main()
    _GDIPlus_Startup()
    Local $hGUI, $hBMP, $hBitmap, $hGraphic
;~  $runPID = Run("C:\WINDOWS\NOTEPAD.exe")
    $runPID = Run("C:\WINDOWS\NOTEPAD.exe","",@SW_HIDE)
    $hWnd = WinGetHandleFromPID($runPID)

Sleep(200)

$hBMP = Capture_Window($hWnd,667,420)

$hGUI = GUICreate("TEST", 800, 600)
    GUISetState()

$hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGUI)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphic, $hBMP, 0, 0)

_GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBMP)

_GDIPlus_Shutdown()

Do
    Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
EndFunc   ;==>_Main

Func Capture_Window($hWnd, $w, $h)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBMP) ;otherwise memory leak
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap_s)
    $undo_chk = False
    Local $hDC_Capture = _WinAPI_GetDC(HWnd($hWnd))

Local $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC_Capture)

$hBitmap_s = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC_Capture, $w, $h)

Local $hObjectOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hBitmap_s)

DllCall($g32_dll, "int", "SetStretchBltMode", "hwnd", $hDC_Capture, "uint", 4)
    Local $at = DllCall($dll, "int", "PrintWindow", "hwnd", $hWnd, "handle", $hMemDC, "int", 0)

_WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC)
    _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hObjectOld)
    _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hWnd, $hDC_Capture)

Local $c1 = $aFullScreen[2] - @DesktopWidth, $c2 = $aFullScreen[3] - @DesktopHeight
    Local $wc1 = $w - $c1, $hc2 = $h - $c2

If (($wc1 > 1 And $wc1 < $w) Or ($w - @DesktopWidth > 1) Or ($hc2 > 7 And $hc2 < $h) Or ($h - @DesktopHeight > 1)) And (BitAND(WinGetState(HWnd($hWnd)), 32) = 32) Then
        Local $hBmp_t = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hBitmap_s)

$hBMP = _GDIPlus_BitmapCloneArea($hBmp_t, 8, 8, $w - 16, $h - 16)
        _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_t)
    Else
        $hBMP = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hBitmap_s)
    EndIf
Return $hBMP
EndFunc   ;==>Capture_Window

Local $aList = WinList()
    Next

But it not work,Please help me! Thank you !

With hidden I mean other windows have overlapped partly or completely the window. Capturing windows with the flag @SW_HIDE is not possible this way.

I assume that hidden windows with @SW_HIDE falg cannot be captured at all.

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

With hidden I mean other windows have overlapped partly or completely the window. Capturing windows with the flag @SW_HIDE is not possible this way.

I assume that hidden windows with @SW_HIDE falg cannot be captured at all.

Thank You Very Much!

If you find a good way, please give me a message!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• UEZ
      By UEZ
      Here a small function to mark a region on the desktop and capture that region to a bitmap handle or to the clipboard:
      #include-once #include <Clipboard.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIGdi.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region Example ;capture manual coordinates FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\Captured.bmp") Global $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_MarkScreenRegionAndCapture(0, False, True, 0, 0, 99, 99) _WinAPI_SaveHBITMAPToFile(@ScriptDir & "\Captured.bmp", $hHBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) If FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\Captured.bmp") Then ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\Captured.bmp") ;save the captured bitmap to a file FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\Captured.bmp") Global $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_MarkScreenRegionAndCapture() _WinAPI_SaveHBITMAPToFile(@ScriptDir & "\Captured.bmp", $hHBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) If FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\Captured.bmp") Then ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\Captured.bmp") ;copy captured bitmap to clipboard Switch _WinAPI_MarkScreenRegionAndCapture(1, True) Case 1 MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "Information", "Marked region was properly captured to clipboard!", 30) Case 0 MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "ERROR", "An error has occured!", 30) EndSwitch #EndRegion ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _WinAPI_MarkScreenRegionAndCapture ; Description ...: Selected area on desktop will be captured and save to clipbord or GDI bitmap handle will be returned. ; Syntax ........: _WinAPI_MarkScreenRegionAndCapture([$iFillMode = 0[, $bClipboard = True]]) ; Parameters ....: $iFillMode - [optional] an integer value. Default is 0. ; 0: marked area filled with solid color ; 1: marked area filled with hatch pattern ($HS_DIAGCROSS) ; 2: marked area without any fill pattern / color - only red border ; $bClipboard - [optional] a boolean value. Default is False. If True then no GDI bitmap handle will be returned. ; If false then GDI bitmap handle will be returned. ; $bManual - [optional] a boolean value. Default is False. If True manual capturing is activated. ; $iX1 - [optional] an integer value. Default is 0. If $bManual is true enter the x1 screen pos. ; $iY1 - [optional] an integer value. Default is 0. If $bManual is true enter the Y1 screen pos. ; $iX2 - [optional] an integer value. Default is 0. If $bManual is true enter the x2 screen pos. ; $iY2 - [optional] an integer value. Default is 0. If $bManual is true enter the y2 screen pos. ; Return values .: 0 / 1 / -1 / GDI bitmap handle ; Author ........: UEZ ; Version .......: 0.92 build 2017-01-22 ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: Do not forget to dispose returned GDI bitmap handle for non clipboard mode using _WinAPI_DeleteObject! ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _WinAPI_MarkScreenRegionAndCapture($iFillMode = 0, $bClipboard = False, $bManual = False, $iX1 = 0, $iY1 = 0, $iX2 = 0, $iY2 = 0) If @OSBuild > 6299 Then ;https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms724832(v=vs.85).aspx DllCall("Shcore.dll", "long", "PROCESS_DPI_AWARENESS", 1) ;PROCESS_SYSTEM_DPI_AWARE = 1 (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dn280512(v=vs.85).aspx) Else DllCall("User32.dll", "bool", "SetProcessDPIAware") EndIf Local $iOld = AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", 1) If Not $bManual Then Local Const $hDesktop = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Program Manager;CLASS:Progman]") Local Const $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hDesktop) ;should work also on multi screens Local Const $iW = $aFullScreen[2], $iH = $aFullScreen[3] Local Const $hGUI_Screencapture = GUICreate("", $iW, $iH, $aFullScreen[0], $aFullScreen[1], $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_LAYERED)) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI_Screencapture) Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI_Screencapture) Local Const $hGfxDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $hBitmapGDI = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW, $iH) Local $hObjOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hGfxDC, $hBitmapGDI) Local $tSize = DllStructCreate($tagSIZE) $tSize.x = $iW $tSize.y = $iH Local $tSource = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT) Local $tBlend = DllStructCreate($tagBLENDFUNCTION) $tBlend.Alpha = 0xFF $tBlend.Format = 1 Local $tDest = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT), $pPoint = DllStructGetPtr($tDest) $tDest.x = $aFullScreen[0] $tDest.y = $aFullScreen[1] Local Const $hPen = _WinAPI_CreatePen($PS_SOLID, 1, 0x0000FF) Local Const $hPen_Orig = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hGfxDC, $hPen) Local $hBrush, $iAlpha2, $iFlag $iFillMode = $iFillMode > 2 ? 2 : $iFillMode < 0 ? 0 : $iFillMode Switch $iFillMode Case 0 $hBrush = _WinAPI_CreateBrushIndirect($BS_SOLID, 0x808080) $iAlpha2 = 0xA0 $iFlag = $ULW_ALPHA Case 1 $hBrush = _WinAPI_CreateBrushIndirect($BS_HATCHED, 0x808000, $HS_DIAGCROSS) $iAlpha2 = 0x30 $iFlag = $ULW_ALPHA Case 2 $hBrush = _WinAPI_CreateBrushIndirect($BS_HOLLOW, 0x000000) $iAlpha2 = 0xFF ;not needed $iFlag = $ULW_COLORKEY EndSwitch Local $hBrush_Orig = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hGfxDC, $hBrush) Else If Not BitOr($iX1, $iX2, $iY1, $iY2) Then Return SetError(4, 0, 0) EndIf Local $aMPos[5], $aMPos_old[4], $tRECT = _WinAPI_CreateRect(0, 0, 0, 0) Do If $bManual Then $aMPos[2] = 1 Else GUISetCursor(16, 1, $hGUI_Screencapture) $aMPos = GUIGetCursorInfo($hGUI_Screencapture) $aMPos_old[0] = $aMPos[0] $aMPos_old[1] = $aMPos[1] $aMPos_old[2] = MouseGetPos(0) $aMPos_old[3] = MouseGetPos(1) EndIf Switch $aMPos[2] Case 0 ;display crosshair _WinAPI_BitBlt($hGfxDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hGfxDC, 0, 0, $CAPTUREBLT) _WinAPI_DrawLine($hGfxDC, $tDest.x, $aMPos[1], $iW, $aMPos[1]) _WinAPI_DrawLine($hGfxDC, $aMPos[0], $tDest.y, $aMPos[0], $iH) _WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindow($hGUI_Screencapture, $hDC, $tDest, $tSize, $hGfxDC, $tSource, 0, $tBlend, $ULW_COLORKEY) Case 1 ;capture selected region If Not $bManual Then $tBlend.Alpha = $iAlpha2 While $aMPos[2] ;mark region GUISetCursor(14, 1, $hGUI_Screencapture) ;WinGetHandle(AutoItWinGetTitle())) $aMPos = GUIGetCursorInfo($hGUI_Screencapture) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hGfxDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hGfxDC, 0, 0, $CAPTUREBLT) ;clear bitmap ;draw rectangle $tRECT.Left = $aMPos_old[0] $tRECT.Top = $aMPos_old[1] $tRECT.Right = $aMPos[0] $tRECT.Bottom = $aMPos[1] _WinAPI_Rectangle($hGfxDC, $tRECT) If $iFillMode <> 2 Then _WinAPI_InvertRect($hGfxDC, $tRECT) _WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindow($hGUI_Screencapture, $hDC, $tDest, $tSize, $hGfxDC, $tSource, 0, $tBlend, $iFlag) Sleep(10) WEnd _WinAPI_SelectObject($hGfxDC, $hObjOld) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI_Screencapture, $hDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hGfxDC) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmapGDI) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hGfxDC, $hPen_Orig) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hPen) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hGfxDC, $hBrush_Orig) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBrush) GUIDelete($hGUI_Screencapture) ;capture region $aMPos[0] = MouseGetPos(0) $aMPos[1] = MouseGetPos(1) Else $aMPos_old[2] = $iX1 $aMPos_old[3] = $iY1 $aMPos[0] = $iX2 $aMPos[1] = $iY2 EndIf Local Const $hDC_Region = _WinAPI_GetDC(0) Local Const $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC_Region) Local Const $iW_Region = Abs($aMPos[0] - $aMPos_old[2]) + 1, $iH_Region = Abs($aMPos[1] - $aMPos_old[3]) + 1 Local $hHBitmap_Captured = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC_Region, $iW_Region, $iH_Region) $hObjOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hHBitmap_Captured) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hMemDC, 0, 0, $iW_Region, $iH_Region, $hDC_Region, _ $aMPos[0] > $aMPos_old[2] ? $aMPos_old[2] : $aMPos[0], _ $aMPos[1] > $aMPos_old[3] ? $aMPos_old[3] : $aMPos[1], BitOR($SRCCOPY, $CAPTUREBLT)) Local $hHBitmap_Clipboard = _WinAPI_CopyImage($hHBitmap_Captured, 0, 0, 0, BitOR($LR_COPYDELETEORG, $LR_COPYRETURNORG)) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hHBitmap_Captured, $hObjOld) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hHBitmap_Captured) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hDC_Region) AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", $iOld) If $bClipboard Then ;put captured region to clipboard If Not _ClipBoard_Open(0) Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap_Clipboard) Return SetError(1, 0, 0) EndIf If Not _ClipBoard_Empty() Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap_Clipboard) Return SetError(2, 0, 0) EndIf Local Const $hCP = _ClipBoard_SetDataEx($hHBitmap_Clipboard, $CF_BITMAP) If Not $hCP Or @error Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap_Clipboard) Return SetError(3, 0, 0) EndIf _ClipBoard_Close() _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap_Clipboard) Return 1 Else Return $hHBitmap_Clipboard EndIf EndSwitch Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _WinAPI_SelectObject($hGfxDC, $hObjOld) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI_Screencapture, $hDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hGfxDC) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmapGDI) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hGfxDC, $hPen_Orig) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hPen) GUIDelete($hGUI_Screencapture) AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", $iOld) Return -1 EndSwitch Until False EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_MarkScreenRegionAndCapture Might be useful...

Download:  _WinAPI_MarkScreenRegionAndCapture.au3  (same as above in the code box)

Tested only on Win10 x64 but should work also on other Window versions. If not please reply.

• Aphotic
      By Aphotic
      Just wanted to share my functions for managing a GUI with lots of controls and many screens.
      I personally feel that it is very efficient and keeps line count to a minimum.
      And if it's not, I'll learn a better solution!
      Note: There are some conditional veriables such as $changes and $cont that are modified by the main loop in this particular script; they are meant as an example, please don't try too hard to understand why they're used.
      *Usage*
      This allows you to re-state a handful of buttons in one line when doing slight GUI changes:
      ToggleCTRL($GUI_DISABLE, $dALO, $dAAF, $dRLA) (A few buttons on a certain screen)
      ToggleCTRL($GUI_DISABLE, $dSAV, $dCAN) (Save/Cancel buttons)
      AND
      A single line solution to switching a GUI "screen":
      GuiMod("MAIN", $GUI_HIDE)
      GuiMod("DETAILS", $GUI_SHOW)
      GuiMod("PLANS", $GUI_HIDE)
      Another way I've used this to my advantage is as follows:
      Say a GUI has 3 or 4 main screens, and 3 or 4 "form" screens.
      When switching to a form screen, save the main screen that it was on to a variable; then once the user is done with the form, either submitting or cancelling, you can call the variable to revert back to the main screen it was on.
      Func _GuiMod($i, $tog, $act = True) Switch $i Case "MAIN" If $tog = $GUI_SHOW And $changes Then $changes = False ControlClick($GUI, "", $LOGfg) Else EndIf If $tog = $GUI_SHOW Then WinMove($GUI, "", Default, Default, 535, 445) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $TAB, $LOGfl, $LOGfc, $LOGfi, $LOGfg, $LOGta, $LOGvd) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $LOGtp, $LOGse) Case "DETAILS" If $tog = $GUI_SHOW Then WinMove($GUI, "", Default, Default, 535, 475) Local $cont = True If $tog = $GUI_SHOW And $act Then If Not UpdateDetails() Then $cont = False _GuiMod("MAIN", $GUI_SHOW) EndIf EndIf If $cont Then _ToggleCTRL($tog, $dUID, $dICU, $dACC, $dCOF, $dNAM, $dCO2, $dIPW, $dEMA, $dEDI, $dLOG, $dMOD) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $dUPD, $dINP, $dAPL, $dALO, $dAAF, $dPLL, $dLOL, $dAFL, $dSAV, $dCAN, $dRPL) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $dRLA, $dACT, $dAC2, $dRET, $dDEL, $dADD, $dMQC) EndIf Case "ADD-INPUT" _ToggleCTRL($tog, $nCOMi, $nCO2i, $nNAMi, $nNAMb, $nEMAi, $nPREc, $nACCc, $nICUi, $nADDi, $nNOTi) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $nAPLb, $nALOb, $nAAFb, $nPLAl, $nLOCl, $nAFFl, $nRPLb, $nRLAb, $nADDb, $nCLEb) Case "PLANS" If $tog <> $GUI_SHOW Or Not $changing Then If $act Then _ToggleCTRL($tog, $dMOD, $dLOG, $dUPD, $dDEL) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $dINP, $dAPL, $dALO, $dAAF, $dPLL, $dLOL, $dAFL, $dSAV, $dCAN, $dRPL, $dRLA) EndIf Case "CHANGE" _ToggleCTRL($tog, $dITL, $dITC, $dAML, $dAMC, $dSCB, $dCCB, $dEAB) If $tog = $GUI_SHOW Then GUICtrlSetState($dRET, $GUI_DISABLE) Else GUICtrlSetState($dRET, $GUI_ENABLE) EndIf Case "NEW" If $tog = $GUI_SHOW Then WinMove($GUI, "", Default, Default, 465, 475) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $TAB, $nCOMl, $nCOMi, $nCO2l, $nCO2i, $nNAMl, $nNAMi, $nEMAl, $nEMAi, $nPREl, $nPREc) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $nACCl, $nACCc, $nPAEb, $nICUl, $nICUi, $nADDi, $nAPLb, $nALOb, $nAAFb, $nPLAl, $nLOCl) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $nAFFl, $nRPLb, $nNOTl, $nNOTi, $nADDb, $nCLEb, $nLAST) Case "ACCESS" If $tog = $GUI_SHOW Then WinMove($GUI, "", Default, Default, 465, 330) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $ACCd1, $ACCd2, $TYPla, $TYPli, $TYPad, $TYPde, $TYPmu, $TYPmd, $ACCla, $ACCli) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $ACCde, $ACCmu, $ACCmd, $ACCdl, $ACCdi, $ACCal, $ACCai, $ACCaa, $taRET) Case "TPi" _ToggleCTRL($tog, $tpOPEb, $tpCREr, $tpLINr, $tpCO2i, $tpEMAi, $tpEMAl, $tpCREb, $tpCOPb, $tpCOPi, $tpCTOi, $tpCGOb) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $tpUFLi, $tpUFLb, $tpICUi, $tpPLAi, $tpLINb, $tpDLIb, $tpUFMi, $tpSCAl, $tpCFAr, $tpCBAr) Case "TPC" If $tog = $GUI_SHOW Then _GuiMod("TPL", $GUI_HIDE) _GuiMod("TPH", $GUI_HIDE) _GuiMod("TPD", $GUI_HIDE) EndIf _ToggleCTRL($tog, $tpCO2l, $tpCO2i, $tpCOPl, $tpCOPi, $tpCREb, $tpCOPb, $tpSEPl, $tpCTOl, $tpCTOi, $tpCGOb, $tpLAST) _ToggleCTRL($tog, $tpIDNl, $tpIDNi, $tpIDNn, $tpSCAl, $tpEMAi, $tpEMAl, $tpCFAr, $tpCBAr) Case "TPL" If $tog = $GUI_SHOW Then _GuiMod("TPC", $GUI_HIDE) _GuiMod("TPH", $GUI_HIDE) _GuiMod("TPD", $GUI_HIDE) EndIf _ToggleCTRL($tog, $tpUFLl, $tpUFLi, $tpUFLb, $tpICUl, $tpICUi, $tpPLAl, $tpPLAi, $tpLINb, $tpDLIb, $tpUFMl, $tpUFMi, $tpIMAb, $tpIMRb) Case "TPH" If $tog = $GUI_SHOW Then _GuiMod("TPC", $GUI_HIDE) _GuiMod("TPL", $GUI_HIDE) _GuiMod("TPD", $GUI_HIDE) EndIf _ToggleCTRL($tog, $tpUFLl, $tpUFLi, $tpUFLb, $tpUFMl, $tpUFMi, $tpCOCl, $tpCOCi, $tpCOGb) Case "TPD" If $tog = $GUI_SHOW Then _GuiMod("TPC", $GUI_HIDE) _GuiMod("TPL", $GUI_HIDE) _GuiMod("TPH", $GUI_HIDE) EndIf _ToggleCTRL($tog, $tpDIDl, $tpDIDi, $tpDIDb) EndSwitch EndFunc Func _ToggleCTRL($tog, $c0 = 0, $c1 = 0, $c2 = 0, $c3 = 0, $c4 = 0, $c5 = 0, $c6 = 0, $c7 = 0, $c8 = 0, $c9 = 0, $c10 = 0, $c11 = 0, $c12 = 0) For $i = 0 To @NumParams GUICtrlSetState(Eval("c" & $i), $tog) Next EndFunc  
    • TheNorwegianUser
      By TheNorwegianUser
      I don't get why the images I take turns up like this, but it seems to me like the screenshot doesn't go from the actual positions specified. It's weird, cause what happends is that when I for example move the mouse over the number 25 on SciTE, the image shows that it's over 19... Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?
      #include <screencapture.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Hotkeyset("{ESC}", "Terminate") $gui = GUICreate("", 100, 800, 100, 0, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) _GDIPlus_Startup() $graphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($gui) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $gui) While 1 $scr = _ScreenCapture_Capture("", 0, 0, 100, 800) $bitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($scr) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($scr) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($graphics, $bitmap, 0, 0) WEnd Func Terminate() _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($graphics) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($bitmap) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndFunc  
    • DrAhmed
      By DrAhmed
      Hey
      I was looking for methode to get the stream size of a picture from memory , wihtout need to write stream data to disk the then use filegetsize 
      Thats what I am trying to do
      #include <gdiplus.au3> #include <memory.au3> #include <staticconstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $ghGDIPDLL = $__g_hGDIPDll While 1 $data = Desk_Stream(50) $data2 = StringSplit($data, "|") $My_Stream_Size = $data2[0] $My_Stream = $data2[1] ;. ;.. ;... Sleep(1000) WEnd _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func Desk_Stream($Q) Local $hHBmp = _ScreenCapture_Capture("") ;create a GDI bitmap by capturing my desktop Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hHBmp) ;convert GDI bitmap to GDI+ bitmap Local $hBitmap_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap, @DesktopWidth / 2, @DesktopHeight / 2) ;resize image $sStream_Data = _GDIPlus_StreamImage2BinaryString($hBitmap_Scaled, $sQ, False, '') ;coded by UEZ 2013 build 2014-01-25; based on the code ;release resources otherwise memory leak _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Scaled) Local $data_size = GetStreamSize($sStream_Data) Return $data_size & "|" & $sStream_Data EndFunc ;==>Desk_Stream Func _GDIPlus_StreamImage2BinaryString($hBitmap, $iQuality, $bSave, $sFilename) ;coded by UEZ 2013 build 2014-01-25; based on the code by Andreik Local $sImgCLSID, $tGUID, $tParams, $tData $sFormat = "JPG" $sImgCLSID = _GDIPlus_EncodersGetCLSID($sFormat) $tGUID = _WinAPI_GUIDFromString($sImgCLSID) $tData = DllStructCreate("int Quality") DllStructSetData($tData, "Quality", $iQuality) ;quality 0-100 Local $pData = DllStructGetPtr($tData) $tParams = _GDIPlus_ParamInit(1) _GDIPlus_ParamAdd($tParams, $GDIP_EPGQUALITY, 1, $GDIP_EPTLONG, $pData) Local $hStream = _WinAPI_CreateStreamOnHGlobal() ;http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms864401.aspx If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToStream($hBitmap, $hStream, DllStructGetPtr($tGUID), DllStructGetPtr($tParams)) If @error Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) Local $hMemory = _WinAPI_GetHGlobalFromStream($hStream) ;http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa911736.aspx If @error Then Return SetError(4, 0, 0) Local $iMemSize = _MemGlobalSize($hMemory) If Not $iMemSize Then Return SetError(5, 0, 0) Local $pMem = _MemGlobalLock($hMemory) $tData = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iMemSize & "]", $pMem) Local $bData = DllStructGetData($tData, 1) _WinAPI_ReleaseStream($hStream) ;http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms221473(v=vs.85).aspx _MemGlobalFree($hMemory) Return $bData EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_StreamImage2BinaryString Func GetStreamSize($data) ; ?? EndFunc  
    • Darknightx37
      By Darknightx37
      Hay there i try to create a gui and delete them on my secound monitore when i was in a fullscreen application but i noticed that i got tabed out of the application every time i created a new gui
      how to fix that i get tabed out i already tryed with winsetontop("application", "", 1)
      thx

--> @SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE
      sry im stupid