TheDcoder

Is it possible to include file(s) in root folder?

10 posts in this topic

Hello :bye:,

X:\Root Folder\Sub Folder

Root Folder contains the script to include in the script located in Sub Folder... Is it possible without specifying the exact path? :unsure:

#include "X:\Root Folder\Sub Folder"

Thanks in Advance! TD :)

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

Did you try

#include "..\Script-to-be-included.au3"

1 person likes this

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Seems my English is a bit rusty ;) I've read it the other way round.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

My bad, I re-read it again.  I think you were right.  I read it that the script in root was including the script in sub.  He is covered either way ;-)

Edited by Jfish

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt

Hello :bye:,

X:\Root Folder\Sub Folder

Root Folder contains the script to include in the script located in Sub Folder... Is it possible without specifying the exact path? :unsure:

#include "X:\Root Folder\Sub Folder"

Thanks in Advance! TD :)

You have to specify the name of the include file regardless if the path is absolute or relative, both of which are allowed.

1 person likes this

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

@water :lmao: Works like a charm!

@Jfish water was right :P

@trancexx I know that I have to include the file name at least :P

Spoiler

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

Hello J1 :D

"Help with including a script" was about including a file in the sub directory :P, This is the opposite situation.

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif