kcvinu

How to find if a string is underlined ?

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

Hi all,

I have a multi dimension array with strings. Some of the strings in that array is underlined. I need to find them. I don't know how to distinguish normal string and underlined string . Thanks in advance.

My Contributions

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

#2 ·  Posted

kcvinu,

Arrays just store data - not styles. So how is the array filled? From which app? Posting the code you use to fill the array would be a good start.

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

#3 ·  Posted

@Melba23,

Thanks for the reply. I am in little hurry. So i was unable to post the code/ the text is copied from a word table by _Word_DocTableRead() . 

My Contributions

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

#4 ·  Posted

_Word_DocTableRead only gets the content of a table not the formatting.
Means: You have to search the Word document to get the formatting.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

#5 ·  Posted

@water ,

Yeah, I think so. So i am searching manually in my word doc. Thanks water. 

My Contributions