Danp2

WebDriver UDF (W3C compliant version) - 05/12/2020

13 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

You'll need to be more specific because I don't know how to fix "not working". ;) Is it just not launching Chrome or what?

What version of Autoit are you using? Ditto for Chrome. 

I am using Atuoti v3

My complete results:

_WDStartup: OS: WIN_7 WIN32_NT 7601 Service Pack 1
_WDStartup: AutoIt: 3.3.14.2
_WDStartup: WD.au3: 0.1.0.1b-1
_WDStartup: Driver: chromedriver.exe
_WDStartup: Params: --log-path=D:\New folder\New folder\auto4 V1.651\chrome.log
_WDStartup: Port:   9515
__WD_Post: URL=HTTP://127.0.0.1:9515/session; $sData={"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"chromeOptions": {"w3c": true }}}}

11 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

Now, how about Chrome? What version and is it installed in the default location?

@NguyenLe Please answer the bolded portion of my earlier question. If Chome isn't installed in the default location, then ChromeDriver can't locate it in order to launch it. This can be addressed, but you then have to indicate this location to the ChromeDriver.

Also, check the chrome.log file located in the script directory to see if it gives any additional information that may help with this issue.

Here's a helper function for creating a new tab and optionally switching to it --

Func _WD_NewTab($sSession, $lSwitch = True)
    _WDExecuteScript($sSession, 'window.open()', '{}')

Local $aHandles = _WDWindow($sSession, 'handles', '')

If $lSwitch Then
        _WDWindow($sSession, 'Switch', '{"handle":"' & $aHandles[UBound($aHandles) - 1] & '"}')
    EndIf
EndFunc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JohnWIlling
      We are running on a VIrtual Machine via Remote Desktop.  We are having a situation where the loading of the chromedriver.exe is taking longer on the VM than on a physical machine.  It is causing the first call to  WD_Post in _WD_CreateSession to fail.
      To workaround the Issue, I used a simplified version of (_WinAPI_GetTcpTable) UDF to Loop waiting for the driver port to be in the listening state.  At that point, I know that the Post will work:
      Func _WaitForPort($ListenPort) Do Local $tMIB_TCPTABLE = DllStructCreate("dword[6]") Local $aRet = DllCall("Iphlpapi.dll", "DWORD", "GetTcpTable", "struct*", $tMIB_TCPTABLE, "DWORD*", 0, "BOOL", True) Local $dwSize = $aRet[2] $tMIB_TCPTABLE = DllStructCreate("DWORD[" & $dwSize / 4 & "]") $aRet = DllCall("Iphlpapi.dll", "DWORD", "GetTcpTable", "struct*", $tMIB_TCPTABLE, "DWORD*", $dwSize, "BOOL", True) If $aRet[0] <> 0 Then Return SetError(1) Local $iNumEntries = DllStructGetData($tMIB_TCPTABLE, 1, 1) Local $aRes[$iNumEntries][6] For $i = 0 To $iNumEntries - 1 Local $Type = DllStructGetData($tMIB_TCPTABLE, 1, 2 + $i * 5 + 0) $aRet = DllCall("ws2_32.dll", "ushort", "ntohs", "uint", DllStructGetData($tMIB_TCPTABLE, 1, 2 + $i * 5 + 2)) ; local port Local $Port = $aRet[0] ConsoleWrite("Checking Row:" & $i & " State:<" & $Type & "> Port:<" & $Port & ">" & @CRLF) ; Type 2 is LISTENING If $Type = 2 And $Port = $ListenPort Then Return 1; EndIF Next Sleep(500); Until 0; Return 0; EndFunc ;==>_WaitForPort  
    • By svenjatzu
      hey hi
      someone please can help me translate my code to be valid for udf webriver?

#RequireAdmin Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",2) ;~ Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\neu\1.lnk") ;~ Sleep(3000) ;~ $PID = ShellExecute("C:\freeneu\tab.exe") ;~ Sleep(30000*5) WinWait("Example Domain - Iron","") Global $sWinTitle = "Example Domain - Iron" Global $avWinList = WinList($sWinTitle) While $avWinList[0][0] < 1 Sleep(250); Wait for new process to create its GUI $avWinList = WinList($sWinTitle) WEnd For $n = 1 To $avWinList[0][0] WinActivate($avWinList[$n][1]) WinMove($avWinList[$n][1], "", 0, 0, 230, 440) Next Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",1) WinWait("Iron") Sleep(5333) WinWait("Iron") Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",2) WinWaitActive("m:") WinWait("m:") WinClose("m:") ;~ Sleep(5000) Sleep(1000) ;~ ProcessClose("tab.exe") ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\q2.exe")  
    • By water
      Internet Explorer is nearly dead, newer versions of Firefox can't any longer be automated using Stilgar's FF UDF.
      Hence more and more users (including me) need to look at automating Webbrowsers using WebDriver.
      That's why I have started to create a tutorial in the wiki.
      It should describe all necessary steps from intallation to usage.

I'm still collecting ideas for the tutorial - that's where you come into play.
      What do you expect to see in such a tutorial?
      Which browsers should be covered (Firefox, Chrome and Edge are settled)? Any questions for the FAQ? Which (high level) coding examples do you expect (like "How to attach to a running browser instance") ... Like to see your comments

ToDo-List:
      Add "Tools" section and add ChroPath plugin. Done. FAQ: "How to attach to a running browser instance". Done. Explain the difference between iuiautomation, iaccessible, autoit, webdriver. Done. The AutoIt FAQ 40 has been extended. Detailed description of each function. Done Example for "how to deal with downloading". Use function _WD_DownloadFile. Example for "how to deal with popups (alerts, print or save dialog). Use function_WD_AlertRespond to respond to a user prompt. Example for "how to deal with multiple tabs". Use functions _WD_NewTab (create a new tab), _WD_Window (close or switch to a tab) and _WD_Attach (attach to existing tab).
    • By water
      The WebDriver UDF provides a toolbox full of functions to facilitate automating Web browsers.
      Still scripts can become quite complex.
      In this thread users can post "real life" examples to show how specific tasks can be implemented.
      Note
      When posting an example please describe the purpose of the script and the WebDriver functionality used!