Danp2

WebDriver UDF (W3C compliant version) - 10/28/2020

13 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

You'll need to be more specific because I don't know how to fix "not working". ;) Is it just not launching Chrome or what?

What version of Autoit are you using? Ditto for Chrome. 

I am using Atuoti v3

My complete results:

_WDStartup: OS: WIN_7 WIN32_NT 7601 Service Pack 1
_WDStartup: AutoIt: 3.3.14.2
_WDStartup: WD.au3: 0.1.0.1b-1
_WDStartup: Driver: chromedriver.exe
_WDStartup: Params: --log-path=D:\New folder\New folder\auto4 V1.651\chrome.log
_WDStartup: Port:   9515
__WD_Post: URL=HTTP://127.0.0.1:9515/session; $sData={"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"chromeOptions": {"w3c": true }}}}

11 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

Now, how about Chrome? What version and is it installed in the default location?

@NguyenLe Please answer the bolded portion of my earlier question. If Chome isn't installed in the default location, then ChromeDriver can't locate it in order to launch it. This can be addressed, but you then have to indicate this location to the ChromeDriver.

Also, check the chrome.log file located in the script directory to see if it gives any additional information that may help with this issue.

Here's a helper function for creating a new tab and optionally switching to it --

Func _WD_NewTab($sSession, $lSwitch = True)
    _WDExecuteScript($sSession, 'window.open()', '{}')

Local $aHandles = _WDWindow($sSession, 'handles', '')

If $lSwitch Then
        _WDWindow($sSession, 'Switch', '{"handle":"' & $aHandles[UBound($aHandles) - 1] & '"}')
    EndIf
EndFunc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jgladden
      Dan - thanks for all that you do - this stuff is great. 
      Hoping you can assist with an issue we are having now that we have moved to Windows 10/Server 2016. The Chrome interactions were working flawlessly until moving over. Now my code fails when attempting to create the session. As you can see, our Chrome install is not in a standard location but I have validated the path to the binary. I have attached some detail below including system info, console output and the chrome log detail. I have tried several recommendations that have seen in various forums but none have made a difference
      Any assistance you can give would be greatly appreciated. 
      Thanks in advance, 
      chrome_Details.txt
    • By Langmeister
      I am once again asking for your experienced assistance. If I open a website that uses notifications I am asked to allow or block them for that website after a few seconds. This notification pops up every time the page gets navigated to, even tho you have clicked on allow for several times. I am explicitly not searching for smth to get rid of "Chrome is being controlled by automated test sw". Instead I am searching for a line of script to disable all notifications by default: like here chrome://settings/content/notifications. 
      This is code should give you an example of what notifications I am talking about:
      #include "wd_core.au3" #include "wd_helper.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession, $sID _WD_Option("Driver", "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\chromedriver.exe") _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true }}}}' _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://webradio.planetradio.de/") _WD_LoadWait($sSession)  
    • By Langmeister
      Hi, I'm sure that this is a simple question regarding webdriver udf but my search on the forum did not result in the exact same scenario that I need. I will adapt it to my corporate needs but at first I want it to work with an example everybody can reproduce if needed.
      I navigate to https://www.daysoftheyear.com/ and want to find out what special day today is. Using the following Code returns the wanted text that today is 'shark awareness day' in the console but it is not pasted in notepad as it is not copied as it probably should be.
      #include "wd_core.au3" #include "wd_helper.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession, $sID _WD_Option("Driver", "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\chromedriver.exe") _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true }}}}' _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://www.daysoftheyear.com/?timezone_offset=nan") _WD_LoadWait($sSession) Sleep(3000) Local $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "/html/body/div[2]/header/div/div[1]/div/div[2]/h3/a") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $sElement, 'text') ClipGet() Run("notepad.exe") Sleep(500) Send("^v") Scite returns this, therefore the text has been found but the last mile to paste it to notepad or excel does not work for me.
      __WD_Get: URL=HTTP://127.0.0.1:9515/session/b72166b774d7fefb258b3721fc1d4306/element/657e6b5d-31a9-46a8-85c4-acb7f72bf659/text __WD_Get: StatusCode=200; $iResult = 0; $sResponseText={"value":"Shark Awareness Day"}... _WD_ElementAction: {"value":"Shark Awareness Day"}... Thanks in advance! 

• By Langmeister
      Hi, I need help performing actions in Salesforce using IE. I used to complete tasks via MouseMove/MouseClick etc. on the Chrome application of SF, but unfortunately this only works for me and not my colleagues due to different positions of things etc. Being unable to get Webdriver UDF or Chromedriver running to interact with the code directly, I chose to look into the IE UDF. ATM I'm trying to tick a specific checkbox in SF which simply allows me to "select all checkboxes" at the same time. Applying the following code on a random website with checkboxes works just fine for me: (in this case selecting cheese checkbox)
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.echoecho.com/htmlforms09.htm") Local $oSubmit = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "option3") _IEAction($oSubmit, "click") _IELoadWait($oIE) But applying it to the Salesforce website it does exactly nothing and responds with these warnings/errors:
      The script is exactly the same, except for website and the input name tag of the desired checkbox being different.
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("Corporate Salesforce URL") Local $oSubmit = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "myPage:myForm:oliListBlock:oliListTable:j_id36") _IEAction($oSubmit, "click") _IELoadWait($oIE) As its working with random websites my guess is that there has to be something done to get it work with SF.
      Hope the more experienced SF+AutoIt pros can help me out here. Thanks in advance!
    • By JohnWIlling
      We are running on a VIrtual Machine via Remote Desktop.  We are having a situation where the loading of the chromedriver.exe is taking longer on the VM than on a physical machine.  It is causing the first call to  WD_Post in _WD_CreateSession to fail.
      To workaround the Issue, I used a simplified version of (_WinAPI_GetTcpTable) UDF to Loop waiting for the driver port to be in the listening state.  At that point, I know that the Post will work:
      Func _WaitForPort($ListenPort) Do Local $tMIB_TCPTABLE = DllStructCreate("dword[6]") Local $aRet = DllCall("Iphlpapi.dll", "DWORD", "GetTcpTable", "struct*", $tMIB_TCPTABLE, "DWORD*", 0, "BOOL", True) Local $dwSize = $aRet[2] $tMIB_TCPTABLE = DllStructCreate("DWORD[" & $dwSize / 4 & "]") $aRet = DllCall("Iphlpapi.dll", "DWORD", "GetTcpTable", "struct*", $tMIB_TCPTABLE, "DWORD*", $dwSize, "BOOL", True) If $aRet[0] <> 0 Then Return SetError(1) Local $iNumEntries = DllStructGetData($tMIB_TCPTABLE, 1, 1) Local $aRes[$iNumEntries][6] For $i = 0 To $iNumEntries - 1 Local $Type = DllStructGetData($tMIB_TCPTABLE, 1, 2 + $i * 5 + 0) $aRet = DllCall("ws2_32.dll", "ushort", "ntohs", "uint", DllStructGetData($tMIB_TCPTABLE, 1, 2 + $i * 5 + 2)) ; local port Local $Port = $aRet[0] ConsoleWrite("Checking Row:" & $i & " State:<" & $Type & "> Port:<" & $Port & ">" & @CRLF) ; Type 2 is LISTENING If $Type = 2 And $Port = $ListenPort Then Return 1; EndIF Next Sleep(500); Until 0; Return 0; EndFunc ;==>_WaitForPort