Uploaded a new version of the SciTE4AutoIt3.exe v21.316.1639.1

Jos

Using your's testing script.

OLD version

image.thumb.png.64dd215106a7fedf8b503f758471bd84.png

NEW version

image.png.10028cbedfd487612e94fac229ba2fb1.png

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

3 hours ago, mLipok said:
But also would like to have this behavior:
image.png.990102c01efe44746cddb6406b76c317.png

for :
#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Funcs=
#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Errors_in_Funcs=
#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Variables=

also for:

#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Funcs=_Example, _Example_1, _Example_2, _Example_3
#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Errors_in_Funcs=_Example, _Example_1, _Example_2, _Example_3
#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Variables=$SOMEVALUE, $SOMEVALUE2
#ignorefunc _Example, _Example_1, _Example_2, _Example_3
#forcedef $SOMEVALUE, $SOMEVALUE2
#forceref $sTest, $SOMEVALUE, $SOMEVALUE

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

I would also ask about such feature:

#TODO TASK 1 ; Description
#TODO TASK 2 ; Description
#REMARK ; any remark

#TODO TASK 2 ; Description

#REMARK ; any remark

currently it looks like:

image.png.8d6d3a336c6288c142bafb9dd5dbc357.png

REMARK:
I use foreground color (because it is easy to show the concept) but for green color I was thinking about background color.

Something like:

image.png.76a180cb720bb77a73d1ff17cbf5aed0.png

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

I also combine all scripts into one full/combined testing script:

Global $Variable

; Comment block
#cs Level1
If 1 = 2 Then ;test
    ConsoleWrite("Yea right") ;test
EndIf
;~  #cs Level2
;~  ; multilevel directive is shown as comment
;~  #ce Level2
#ce Level1
#comments-start Level1
    ; comments
#comments-end   Level1

; Special
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Check=n
#Au3Stripper_AlwaysStrip_Off=1
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=Y
#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning=y
#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w 7
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y
#Au3Stripper_Parameters=/MO /RSLN /DEBUG /TL /SCI=9
#Au3Stripper_Off
#Au3Stripper_On
#Au3Stripper_AlwaysStrip_Off
#Au3Stripper_AlwaysStrip_On
#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Errors_in_Funcs=_Example, _Example_1, _Example_2, _Example_3
#Tidy_ILC_Pos=120
#Tidy_Parameters=/sort_funcs /reel
#Tidy_Off
#Tidy_On

#Region - User's functions
#EndRegion - User's functions

; preprocessor
#RequireAdminaaa  #cs #ce ; This script requires full Administrative rights
#RequireAdmin ; This script requires full Administrative rights
#RequireAdminxxthe rest is considered a comment
#RequireAdmin  the rest is considered a comment
#include-once  the rest is considered a comment
#include <Array.au3>
#NoTrayIcon  the rest is considered a comment
#OnAutoItStartRegister "Example"
; Any Unknown preprocessor
#whatever directive you use
; Lexing bug
#RequireAdmin #cs  Admin #ce ; <=====  Causing the rest of the code to be wrongly colored
If 1 = 2 Then ;test
EndIf

#ce ; redundant #ce

#comments-start
#comments-end

#comments-start

#comments-end

#cs
#ce

#cs documentation
#CE documentation
#CS documentation
some text
some text
#CE documentation

#REMARK ; any remark

_Example()
Func _Example($sTest = '(Empty string :)')
    $sTest = "SOME TEST"
    Return SetError(@error, @extended, ($sTest))

EndFunc

_Example_1()
_Example_2()
_Example_3()

Func _Example_1(ByRef $sTest)

EndFunc

Func _Example_2($sTest = "(Empty string :)")
EndFunc

Func _Example_3()
    For $i = 1 To UBound() -1
        While 1
            ConsoleWrite("! " & @CRLF)
            #cs
            ; test
            #ce
        WEnd

Next
EndFunc

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• Developers
29 minutes ago, mLipok said:

Using your's testing script.

Showing me an image in dark mode of something I already have without any definition of it being right/wrong and details doesn't tell me anything! ;) 

So what about you stop posting all these details for a moment and we take it one step at the time ( as discussed before) .... :) 

I have found the issue with #region and have that fixed....  and am now looking at the CommentBlock folding which clearly is due to me changing the Color for the initial statement, so need to think about how that all was working again as it has been a long time ago i last touched that part of the code.   

9 minutes ago, mLipok said:

I also combine all scripts into one full/combined testing script:

Fine ....but again don't see any comments in there where things go wrong in your mind.... but as stated, let me first tackle the #region and Commentblock folding and then we test again and tackle any remaining issue.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

37 minutes ago, Jos said:

So what about you stop posting all these details for a moment and we take it one step at the time ( as discussed before) .

I already stoped as I posted all what I had to post ;)

38 minutes ago, Jos said:

Fine ....but again don't see any comments in there where things go wrong in your mind

All comments was in posts. Script is only a combination of all testing script to have possibility to check all issues/feature request, at once.

38 minutes ago, Jos said:

Let me first tackle the #region and Commentblock folding and then we test again and tackle any remaining issue.

Perfectly fine, as for me.

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• Developers

Please try the current Beta with the following changes:

• #Region & #EndRegion will have the LineComment color for everything behind the directive (style.au3.1)
  • #Comment block folding fix (i hope)
  • #SPECIALS will have the LineComment color for everything behind the directive (so style.au3.1 in stead of style.au3.12)

This should be the first 3 items in the list. :) 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

1 hour ago, mLipok said:

#REMARK ; any remark

Uploaded new Beta which will change the color from Pre-Processor style.au3.11  to Line Comment style.au3.1 when an ";" is encountered.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Next Beta available... the testcode now look like this:

Global $Variable

; Comment block
#cs Level1
    If 1 = 2 Then ;test
    EndIf
    #cs Level2
    ; multilevel directive is shown as comment
    #ce Level2
#ce Level1
#comments-start Level1
    ; comments
#comments-end   Level1

; Special
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N
#Au3Stripper_Off
#Au3Stripper_On
#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Errors_in_Func=_Example, _Example_1, _Example_2, _Example_3
#Tidy_ILC_Pos=120
#Tidy_Parameters=/sort_funcs /reel
#Tidy_Off
#Tidy_On
#ignorefunc _Example, _Example_1, _Example_2, _Example_3

#Region - User's functions
#EndRegion - User's functions

; preprocessor
#RequireAdminaaa  #cs #ce ; This script requires full Administrative rights
#RequireAdmin ; This script requires full Administrative rights
#RequireAdmin  the rest is considered a comment
#include-once  the rest is considered a comment
#include <Array.au3>
#NoTrayIcon  the rest is considered a comment
#OnAutoItStartRegister "Example"
; Any Unknown preprocessor
; Lexing bug
#RequireAdmin #cs  Admin #ce ;
If 1 = 2 Then ;test
    ConsoleWrite("Yea right") ;test
EndIf

;#ce ; redundant #ce

#comments-start
#comments-end

#comments-start

#comments-end

#cs
#ce

#cs documentation
#CE documentation
#CS documentation
some text
some text
#CE documentation

#TODO TASK 1 ; Description
#REMARK; any remark
#REMARK=any remark  ( you can use either ; or = to change the lexer color to commentline.)

_Example()
Func _Example($sTest = '(Empty string :)')
    #forcedef $SOMEVALUE, $SOMEVALUE2
    #forceref $sTest, $SOMEVALUE, $SOMEVALUE
    $sTest = "SOME TEST"
    Return SetError(@error, @extended, ($sTest))

EndFunc

_Example_1()
_Example_2()
_Example_3()

Func _Example_1(ByRef $sTest)

EndFunc

Func _Example_2($sTest = "(Empty string :)")
EndFunc

Func _Example_3()
    For $i = 1 To UBound() -1
        While 1
            ConsoleWrite("! " & @CRLF)
            #cs
            ; test
            #ce
        WEnd

Next
EndFunc

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Highlighiting is awesome, almost perfectly.

I notice issue is related to red color of #Au3Stripper_Ignore_Errors_in_Funcs

image.png.27b3803c4b58cde9ba7123fb050854bd.png

And I have one feature request for the following:

Could they have similar way fo highlighting like:

#OnAutoItStartRegister "_Example"
#OnAutoItStartRegister _Example

This following screenshot shows how it would look like (showing concept)

image.png.0978890c1c2cc2ca80757a1cf58dc3dc.png

EDIT:
The same:

image.png.00a1e29f0d2b0db3a81f7107d9ae708b.png

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• Developers

I notice issue is related to red color of #Au3Stripper_Ignore_Errors_in_Funcs

That highlights fine as directive as that in NOT an au3Stripper directive hence the different color. The correct directive is:

#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Errors_in_Func

;)

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

And main issue folding lines are broken

for #cs.....#ce

image.png.df897a1cb11ec8d5f083fbeb9ffa30fa.png

and for Func...EndFunc

image.png.44b52d6a67c8bc279edc15109d5022ae.png

image.png.80167cee96cd52a6b2e84a38312d3653.png

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Jos said:

That highlights fine as directive as that in NOT an au3Stripper directive hence the different color. The correct directive is:

#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Errors_in_Func

;)

It was copied from SciTE4AutoIt3.chm there is wrong name used.

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• Developers

The commentblock folding work fine for me , so post example source. This will happen when there is un issue before these statements.

I don't understand the second and third one...  what is wrong there? ...  (and post the source to test with.)

10 minutes ago, mLipok said:

It was copied from SciTE4AutoIt3.chm there is wrong name used.

Will change it for the next version. :) 

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

1 minute ago, Jos said:

The commentblock folding work fine for me , so post example source.

This is my current testing script:

; TESTING: GLOBALS
Global $Variable
Global Enum _
        $enum1, _
        $enum2
Global Const $const

; TESTING: COMMENT BLOCK
#cs Level1
If 1 = 2 Then ;test
EndIf
;~  #cs Level2
;~  #ce Level2
#ce Level1
#comments-start Level1
    ; comments
#comments-end   Level1

#ce

#comments-start
#comments-end

#comments-start

#comments-end

#cs
#ce

#cs documentation
#CE documentation
#CS documentation
some text
some text
#CE documentation

; TESTING: COMMENTS
;~ few
;~ lines
;~ of
;~ comments

; TESTING: SPECIAL 1
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N
#Au3Stripper_Off
#Au3Stripper_On
#Tidy_ILC_Pos=50
#Tidy_Parameters=/sort_funcs
#Tidy_Off
#Tidy_On

; TESTING: SPECIAL 2
#OnAutoItStartRegister _Example

; TESTING: REGIONS

Func _Test()
    ; some test
EndFunc   ;==>_Test

; TESTING: PREPROCESSOR
#RequireAdminaaa  #cs #ce                        ; ILC This script requires full Administrative rights
#RequireAdmin                                    ; ILC This script requires full Administrative rights
#include <Array.au3>

; TESTING: ANY UNKNOWN PREPROCESSOR
#REMARK ; any remark

; TESTING: LEXING BUG
#RequireAdmin #cs  Admin #ce                     ; ILC <=====  Causing the rest of the code to be wrongly colored

; TESTING: CODE AND FUNCTIONS
If 1 = 2 Then                                    ;ILC test
    ConsoleWrite("Yea right")                    ;ILC test
EndIf

_Example()
    $sTest = "SOME TEST"

EndFunc   ;==>_Example

_Example_1()
_Example_2()
_Example_3()

EndFunc   ;==>_Example_1

Local Enum _
            $enum1, _
            $enum2
    Local Static $static
    Local Const $const
EndFunc   ;==>_Example_2

Func _Example_3()
        While 1
            #cs
            ; test
            #ce
        WEnd

Next
EndFunc   ;==>_Example_3

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• Developers
8 minutes ago, Jos said:

The commentblock folding work fine for me , so post example source. This will happen when there is un issue before these statements.

I don't understand the second and third one...  what is wrong there? ...  (and post the source to test with.)

Will change it for the next version. :) 

I actually made the change in au3stripper as that is more consistent the the directive can contain multiple func names. API  and properties are also updated in Beta. 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

This is my current testing script:

There is a #ce too many in there causing the folding to break the folding after that.

"D:\Development\AutoIt3\programs\test\test.au3"(24) : ### Tidy Error: "#ce" is likely missing it's opening statement. next line creates a negative tablevel.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

4 minutes ago, Jos said:

This is how it looks now:

image.png.5c57b79eadab6796a8bbf3ab19db8c2f.png

I propose to change highlighting in this way:

image.png.7e56fb6be48c93a58c7d53b36720ad30.png

It will be very handy for reading code but alos for using "Search only in this style" feature:

image.png.a1376b8e66239d2d1c88347c60647ce9.png

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, Jos said:

There is a #ce too many in there causing the folding to break the folding after that.

Yeah. There is redundant #ce I put them there intentionally to check what happens, and it seams that he is the reason of issue with folding lines in relation to #cs....#ce blocks.

But even if I comment them the issue is persistent.

Check current testing script:

; TESTING: GLOBALS
Global $Variable
Global Enum _
        $enum1, _
        $enum2
Global Const $const

; TESTING: COMMENT BLOCK
#cs Level1
If 1 = 2 Then ;test
EndIf
;~  #cs Level2
;~  #ce Level2
#ce Level1
#comments-start Level1
    ; comments
#comments-end   Level1

; redundant #ce
;~ #ce

#comments-start
#comments-end

#comments-start

#comments-end

#cs
#ce

#cs documentation
#CE documentation
#CS documentation
some text
some text
#CE documentation

; TESTING: COMMENTS
;~ few
;~ lines
;~ of
;~ comments

; TESTING: SPECIAL 1
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N
#Au3Stripper_Off
#Au3Stripper_On
#Tidy_ILC_Pos=50
#Tidy_Parameters=/sort_funcs
#Tidy_Off
#Tidy_On

#OnAutoItStartRegister _Example, _Example_1, _Example_2, _Example_3

#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Funcs=                _Example, _Example_1, _Example_2, _Example_3
#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Errors_in_Func=        _Example, _Example_1, _Example_2, _Example_3
#ignorefunc                                _Example, _Example_1, _Example_2, _Example_3
#OnAutoItStartRegister                     _Example, _Example_1, _Example_2, _Example_3

; TESTING: REGIONS

Func _Test()
    ; some test
EndFunc   ;==>_Test

; TESTING: PREPROCESSOR
#RequireAdminaaa  #cs #ce                        ; ILC This script requires full Administrative rights
#RequireAdmin                                    ; ILC This script requires full Administrative rights
#include <Array.au3>

; TESTING: ANY UNKNOWN PREPROCESSOR
#REMARK ; any remark

; TESTING: LEXING BUG
#RequireAdmin #cs  Admin #ce                     ; ILC <=====  Causing the rest of the code to be wrongly colored

; TESTING: CODE AND FUNCTIONS
If 1 = 2 Then                                    ;ILC test
    ConsoleWrite("Yea right")                    ;ILC test
EndIf

_Example()
    $sTest = "SOME TEST"

EndFunc   ;==>_Example

_Example_1()
_Example_2()
_Example_3()

EndFunc   ;==>_Example_1

Local Enum _
            $enum1, _
            $enum2
    Local Static $static
    Local Const $const
EndFunc   ;==>_Example_2

Func _Example_3()
        While 1
            #cs
            ; test
            #ce
        WEnd

Next
EndFunc   ;==>_Example_3

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• Developers
10 minutes ago, mLipok said:

I propose to change highlighting in this way:

Understand, but that would require all kinds of hardcoding in the lexer. The lexer basically finds and known "Special Keyword" defined in the properties file and everything behind the keyword is considered a line comment. 

5 minutes ago, mLipok said:

But even if I comment them the issue is persistent.

Not for me...  it work right away when I add a ; to the start of the line.
EDIT: But i do see something strange happening ...so let me check!!

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.