YMSG protocol support

Thanks for your sharing.

I try to use function _YMSG_Client_BudStatus() to request status of online buddy but nothing is response to me.

Can i get the status of Y! Id that not in my list ? If can, how ?

The _YMSG_Client_BudStatus() function returns a packet (string) that you can send to Yahoo if you have established a connection to Yahoo Pager and completed authorization.

If sent that packet while authorized, Yahoo should then send back 00F0 packet(s) with a BuddyStats lists of buddies that are online or otherwise have a significant state; offline buddies are not generally listed.

Except under rare circumstances it is unlikely you will be able to reliably get the status of someone not on your buddylist. However, there are ways to tell if the person is online or offline if they have themselves set as visible; one way is to use _YMSG_CheckOnline().

-----------------------

To help explain about your first question:

Using a modified copy of the YConsoleOutput example I was able to create a log to show you what I received after I sent the BudStatus request packet.

See the log HERE.

Note: some usernames and information has been redacted.

Note 2: for some reason notepad lost the delimiter characters (À€, 0xC0 0x80) separating fields/values when I saved the log; However, each field is output on it's own line, so the information should still be there.

As you can see from the log, Yahoo has sent back packets containing the status of my buddies in a list; to get the status of a specific user it is suggested that you use _YMSG_FieldsToArray() on the packet data and step through the fields; you can use _YMSG_FieldArrayGetValue() as well but it will be much less efficient if you need multiple entries from the list because it searches the array each time.

If you receive no response from Yahoo and you are connected and authorized, there may be something wrong with the way the packet was sent or you may not have any buddies online and visible to you.

Edited by crashdemons

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the follow up on the earlier-quoted question from a PM about which regions/providers are supported by Yahoo SMS:

Yahoo - "List of Supported Wireless Carriers and Countries for Text (SMS) Messaging"

Yahoo! supports mobile text messaging (SMS) internationally. Yahoo! supports SMS for mobile devices in the following countries by the carriers indicated below. The messaging short codes are also listed for each carrier.

Canada: FIDO and ROGERS — 92466000, TELUS — 92466

India: AIRCEL, AIRTEL, IDEA, LOOP MOBILE, MTNL, RELIANCE CDMA, RELIANCE GSM, SPICE, TATA, and VODAFONE — 58242

Indonesia: BAKRIE, EXCELCOM, and MOBILE8 — 9246, HUTCH3 — 92466, INDOSAT — 946, TELKOMSEL — 4246

Kuwait: WATANIYA — 1411

Malaysia: CELCOM — 22235, DIGI — 32235, MAXIS — 32235

Pakistan: MOBILINK — 171

Philippines: GLOBE — 2258, SMART — 62580

Thailand: AIS — 4508040, DTAC — 61

United States: ALLTEL, ATT, NEXTEL (including Sprint), SPRINT, T-MOBILE, US CELLULAR, VERIZON, and VIRGIN — 92466

Vietnam: EVN, HTMOBILE, MOBIFONE, S-FONE, VIETTEL, and VINAPHONE — 8269

Edited by crashdemons

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

This looks promising. I just got a cheap speakout phone from 7-11 as I have to give up my Blackberry. sms incomming are free. I was hopeing to email it like I did the blackberry from my scripts but the rogers email to sms gateway is disabled for these phones. (speakout from 7-11 is on the Rogers network) (Canada).

Yahoo mesg does work however. And it looks like your script is using that. I'll have to look into this when I'm back in a couple weeks. But this looks good. And it looks like this is just a small part of what you have put together. I look forward to learning from this. Thanks.

Seems yahoo mesg will only send a few sms messages before asking for confirmation from the number. A confirmation I cant give because the speakout phones do NOT support sending to short codes.

While this looked promising its not going to work for this purpose. To bad. I looked at the code a bit but never got a chance to try anything out.

I have written a script for http protocol but it still have a problem of many chunk packets.

Any one can correct it for me ?

Global $_HTTP_RequestHeaders = ""
Global $_HTTP_ResponseHeaders = ""
Global $_HTTP_ResponseData = ""
Global $_HTTP_Cookie = ""

Global $socket = -1
TCPStartup()

_HTTP_StartUp()
_HTTP_Connect("www.google.com.vn")
_HTTP_SendRequest()

Local $out = ""
$i = 0
While $socket > 0 and $i < 10
    $i+=1
    If $socket > 0 Then
        $rc = TCPRecv($socket, 1000, 1)
        Local $error = @error
        If IsBinary($rc) Then $rc = BinaryToString($rc)
        $out &= $rc
        ConsoleWrite(StringLen($rc) & @CRLF)
        If $error <> 0 Then
            $socket = -1
        EndIf
    EndIf
    Sleep(300)
WEnd

If IsBinary($out) Then $out = BinaryToString($out)
ConsoleWrite($out & @CRLF)

ConsoleWrite($out)

Func _HTTP_StartUp()
    TCPStartup()
EndFunc

Func _HTTP_Connect($host, $port=80)
    InitialHeader()
    Global $socket = TCPConnect( TCPNameToIP($host), $port )
    If @error Then
        $socket = -1
        Return -1
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func _HTTP_SendRequest($method="GET", $page="/", $data="")
    If $socket = -1 Then
        Return -1
    Else
        Local $packet = _
                        $method & " " & $page & " HTTP/1.1" & @CRLF & _
                        $_HTTP_RequestHeaders & $data & @CRLF
        TCPSend($socket, $packet)
        ConsoleWrite("============== P R ================" &  @CRLF & $packet & "=========================================" & @CRLF)
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func InitialHeader()
    _HTTP_SetRequestHeader("Accept", "image/jpeg, application/x-ms-application, image/gif, application/xaml+xml, image/pjpeg, application/x-ms-xbap, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, application/x-shockwave-flash, */*")
    _HTTP_SetRequestHeader("Accept-Language", "en-US")
    _HTTP_SetRequestHeader("User-Agent", "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; Tablet PC 2.0)")
    _HTTP_SetRequestHeader("Accept-Encoding", "gzip, deflate")
    _HTTP_SetRequestHeader("Host", "www.google.com.vn")
EndFunc

Func _HTTP_SetRequestHeader($header, $data)
    $_HTTP_RequestHeaders &= $header & ": " & $data & @CRLF
EndFunc

Func _HTTP_GetAllResponseHeader()
    Return $_HTTP_ResponseHeaders
EndFunc

I have written a script for http protocol but it still have a problem of many chunk packets.

Any one can correct it for me ?

Global $_HTTP_RequestHeaders = ""
Global $_HTTP_ResponseHeaders = ""
Global $_HTTP_ResponseData = ""
Global $_HTTP_Cookie = ""

Global $socket = -1
TCPStartup()

_HTTP_StartUp()
_HTTP_Connect("www.google.com.vn")
_HTTP_SendRequest()

Local $out = ""
$i = 0
While $socket > 0 and $i < 10
    $i+=1
    If $socket > 0 Then
        $rc = TCPRecv($socket, 1000, 1)
        Local $error = @error
        If IsBinary($rc) Then $rc = BinaryToString($rc)
        $out &= $rc
        ConsoleWrite(StringLen($rc) & @CRLF)
        If $error <> 0 Then
            $socket = -1
        EndIf
    EndIf
    Sleep(300)
WEnd

If IsBinary($out) Then $out = BinaryToString($out)
ConsoleWrite($out & @CRLF)

ConsoleWrite($out)

Func _HTTP_StartUp()
    TCPStartup()
EndFunc

Func _HTTP_Connect($host, $port=80)
    InitialHeader()
    Global $socket = TCPConnect( TCPNameToIP($host), $port )
    If @error Then
        $socket = -1
        Return -1
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func _HTTP_SendRequest($method="GET", $page="/", $data="")
    If $socket = -1 Then
        Return -1
    Else
        Local $packet = _
                        $method & " " & $page & " HTTP/1.1" & @CRLF & _
                        $_HTTP_RequestHeaders & $data & @CRLF
        TCPSend($socket, $packet)
        ConsoleWrite("============== P R ================" & @CRLF & $packet & "=========================================" & @CRLF)
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func InitialHeader()
    _HTTP_SetRequestHeader("Accept", "image/jpeg, application/x-ms-application, image/gif, application/xaml+xml, image/pjpeg, application/x-ms-xbap, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, application/x-shockwave-flash, */*")
    _HTTP_SetRequestHeader("Accept-Language", "en-US")
    _HTTP_SetRequestHeader("User-Agent", "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; Tablet PC 2.0)")
    _HTTP_SetRequestHeader("Accept-Encoding", "gzip, deflate")
    _HTTP_SetRequestHeader("Host", "www.google.com.vn")
EndFunc

Func _HTTP_SetRequestHeader($header, $data)
    $_HTTP_RequestHeaders &= $header & ": " & $data & @CRLF
EndFunc

Func _HTTP_GetAllResponseHeader()
    Return $_HTTP_ResponseHeaders
EndFunc

This isn't really the right place to ask - try the General Help & Support forum.

PS: the YMSGLib HTTP functions currently just send required headers to disable chunking and encoding, resulting in a "plain ol' HTTP" response; if there are some available that support GZIP, deflate, chunking, let me know and I'll see about switching them out.

• 1 month later...

Yahoo have changed something, and i can't login to yahoo.

Odd. The PwToken+Challenge authorization method (exhibited in _Auth16) seems to currently get error 100 from Yahoo (Required information missing).

By personal testing, this occurred in the Y_PM_Example, YChatClient, and Yahsmosis (with the corresponding auth option).

The PwToken-login/Cookie-auth and Config-login/Cookie-auth did not seem to exhibit the any problems.

I will attempt investigate the situation today if possible.

YMSGLib 3.2

_YMSG_PwToken_* and _YMSG_ValidateFields functions now properly escape their input URL arguments with _URIEncode. All other HTTP requests seem to already be escaped.

- - - - - - - - - -

This change seems to have resolved the recent login issue encountered (error 100 - required fields missing), as Yahoo seems to have stopped accepting non-escaped challenge strings.

The functions above should have been escaped anyway, but it seems they were missed until now.

@ThanhDuy - Try this new YMSGLib.au3 update and see if that resolves your issues as well.

/me goes back to trying to find a way off the island.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Sorry for my bad english.

The Y_PM_Example doesen't working well.I got this error:

I could help explain what you need to do to resolve this error, but after seeing that your project name was "YahooFlood", I am suddenly disinclined to offer technical support.

If you're developing a flooder, see below for my mildy offensive response; if you are not, disregard this post.

I find distasteful that: (assumed from your project name which is pretty clear)

• You are using my library to create a flooder to disrupt Yahoo Pager/Chat. (effectively a DoS utility or an advertiser)
  • You didn't read the first post where I said "Do not ask me for help ... Flooders ... or anything to abuse other users." That should have been pretty obvious.
  • You obviously weren't smart enough to redact the part of your screenshot implicating you in flooding activites, even given fair warning that I wouldn't offer support for it.
  • You're making it clear (by Flooding) that you're trying to violate Yahoo! Terms of Service. (6a,g,i,j,k?)
  • If this is not an advertiser (still against Yahoo! ToS), asking for help with a Denial of Service utility is probably not something you want to do on AutoIt forums, if anywhere at all.

This IS NOT an "Abuse YMSG" thread, this IS a "YMSG Protocol Support" thread.

I will offer help for anyone not trying to create a malicious program, and maybe I'm jumping to conclusions based on the above folder name - but a flooder is not the type of project/goal I am interested in supporting.

Edited by crashdemons

Nice UDF but sometimes the YMSG returns nothing for some requests then the _GetData function seems to be useless in this case. Do you have any solution for this?

It would help if you could clarify at all what you mean. :P

sometimes the YMSG returns nothing for some requests

What is returning nothing? what requests are you referring to? ;) There are many functions and many requests that occur in YMSG and Yahoo - I cannot guess as to what you are referring.

then the _GetData function seems to be useless in this case

In what case? You've not provided any testing conditions or reproducers. :blink: _GetData is the only thing allowing packets to be received in the examples; I don't see what's useless about it.

- - - -

As for _Getdata(), it is not part of YMSGLib, and is actually a part the Yahoo Pager examples like `Y_PM_Example`.

It exists to poll the socket for new data and to reconstruct received packets; whether any data is actually available is not determinable until after TCPRecv is already called (in it).

- - - -

Going out on a limb, I'd guess you're having some sort of problem with one of the examples; but only you know what problem you're having if you don't describe it.

Oh, I'm really sorry for the post above ;)

For example, YMSG has a service named YAHOO_SERVICE_PEERTOPEER ( 0x4f ) and it's used to check if peer to peer connections are possible. After sending the request, if the buddy is ready for the connections then the YMSG will return nothing. Otherwise, it will return a message to indicate that the connections is not possible.

However, within the While loop we use to receive packets, I can't find a way to deal with those zero-length packets :blink: So maybe I will have to find a workaround for this matter :P

It's a very very nice UDF :

Edited by Who

Oh, I'm really sorry for the post above ;)

For example, YMSG has a service named YAHOO_SERVICE_PEERTOPEER ( 0x4f ) and it's used to check if peer to peer connections are possible. After sending the request, if the buddy is ready for the connections then the YMSG will return nothing. Otherwise, it will return a message to indicate that the connections is not possible.

However, within the While loop we use to receive packets, I can't find a way to deal with those zero-length packets :blink: So maybe I will have to find a workaround for this matter :P

It's a very very nice UDF :

I don't have any personal experience with Yahoo's P2P service, so I'm going to have to do some research and ask around. (like I did with SMS support)

I would think that any response from Yahoo should be able to be captured with appropriate conditions.

Any packet logs you have (redacted as necessary) would be helpful, but are not requisite. (feel free to PM them if you don't want to spam the thread.)

The main things I need to determine are:

• which fields are required for the initial client-sent request
  • which fields are in the packet for the error response
  • when you get a successful response, is there an actual packet? is it a packet with no fields(unusual...)?

I'll post back when I have something more.

=> which fields are required for the initial client-sent request

Local $sData=_YMSG_FieldCreate(1, $User_Alias)
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(4, $User_Alias)
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(12, __YMSG_B64EncodeStr($Random_String))
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(61, "0") ;~ Dunno this is for what
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(2, "")
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(5, $Buddy_Alias)
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(13, "0") ;~ We are the server so we send this first
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(49, "PEERTOPEER")

=> which fields are in the packet for the error response

Here's the packet I got

• Field 4 contains the user alias
  • Field 5 contains the buddy alias
  • Field 11 contains the value "0"

=> when you get a successful response, is there an actual packet? is it a packet with no fields(unusual...)?

If the connection is possible then the server returns nothing ( it's not a packet, the server doesn't reply anything )

I looked at the source of the libpurple used in Pidgin for more details but its result is different with mine :blink:

Edited by Who

=> which fields are required for the initial client-sent request

Local $sData=_YMSG_FieldCreate(1, $User_Alias)
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(4, $User_Alias)
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(12, __YMSG_B64EncodeStr($Random_String))
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(61, "0") ;~ Dunno this is for what
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(2, "")
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(5, $Buddy_Alias)
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(13, "0") ;~ We are the server so we send this first
$sData&=_YMSG_FieldCreate(49, "PEERTOPEER")

=> which fields are in the packet for the error response

Here's the packet I got

• Field 4 contains the user alias
  • Field 5 contains the buddy alias
  • Field 11 contains the value "0"

=> when you get a successful response, is there an actual packet? is it a packet with no fields(unusual...)?

If the connection is possible then the server returns nothing ( it's not a packet, the server doesn't reply anything )

I looked at the source of the libpurple used in Pidgin for more details but its result is different with mine :blink:

I saw some of the same code when I was looking.

I don't think those fields could be right for current sent packets. Using field 4 is usually not valid on outgoing Pager requests, PM's, Notifications.

Usually, what I see is the YMSG server uses the client-sent username (1) (when sent to the server), validates it, then uses it to fill in the server-sent origin (4) field (when sending to the destination client)

Field 2 looks wrong also...

So, testing with: (using '«»' to indicate field delimeters)

YMSG16, Packet Type 004F, Status 0
1«»MyName«»
5«»DestinationName«»
12«»AA==«»
13«»0«»
49«»PEERTOPEER«»
61«»0«»

When I sent to myself (same username), I got:

Packet 004F, Status 11
4«»MyName«»
5«»MyName«»
11«»4356700«»

Packet 004F, Status 1
4«»MyName«»
5«»MyName«»
11«»4356700«»
12«»AA==«»
13«»0«»
49«»PEERTOPEER«»
61«»0«»

When I sent to a username that was offline, I got:

Packet 004F, Status 2
4«»OfflineName«»
5«»MyName«»
11«»4356700«»

When I sent to a username that was online and NOT on my buddylist, I got:

Packet 004F, Status 24
4«»OtherName«»
5«»MyName«»
11«»0«»

But the 'OtherName' received nothing.

When I sent to a username that was online on my buddylist, I got:

Packet 004F, Status 11
4«»OtherName«»
5«»MyName«»
11«»4356700«»

But the 'OtherName' received nothing.

I didn't *Always* get a response for other users, but I couldn't see any distinguishable pattern; and not getting a response was definitely not a "success" condition in this case.

I still need to do more research etc.

Edited by crashdemons

I saw some of the same code when I was looking.

I still need to do more research etc.

The original code is from the libpurple, I just translated it in to AutoIT code :P

For the differences of the return packets, I think this is due to YMSG security to prevent from abusing its users.

Actually it's not an easy task to complete, so I think I will give up. If you find it interesting, keep up the work to provide a better support of YMSG protocol ( although it's may not needed ) ;) Sorry for spamming the thread :blink:

Edited by Who

• 2 weeks later...

Notification: You may have trouble connecting to Yahoo recently if you are using a specific cs1##.msg.sp1 or cs1##.msg.ac4 server; Yahoo has changed either just domain-names or servers themselves.

For now, you can connect to scsc.msg.yahoo.com (which resolves to one of the many new cs2##p1.msg.sp1 and cs2##p2.msg.sp1 domains now) on port 5050 fine.

New servers: (taken from Here; see there for more discussion on the issue )

cs201.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs202.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs203.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs204.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs205.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs206.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs207.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs208.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs209.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs210.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs211.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs212.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs213.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs214.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs215.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs216.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs217.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs218.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs219.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs220.msg.sp1.yahoo.com

SP1-Px Chat Servers:

cs201p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs201p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs201p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs201p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs202p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs202p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs202p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs202p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs203p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs203p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs203p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs203p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs204p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs204p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs204p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs204p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs205p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs205p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs205p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs205p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs206p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs206p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs206p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs206p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs207p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs207p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs207p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs207p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs208p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs208p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs208p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs208p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs209p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs209p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs209p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs209p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs210p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs210p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs210p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs210p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs211p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs211p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs211p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs211p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs212p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs212p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs212p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs212p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs213p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs213p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs213p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs213p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs214p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs214p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs214p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs214p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs215p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs215p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs215p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs215p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs216p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs216p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs216p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs216p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs217p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs217p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs217p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs217p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs218p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs218p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs218p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs218p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs219p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs219p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs219p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs219p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs220p1.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs220p2.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs220p3.msg.sp1.yahoo.com
cs220p4.msg.sp1.yahoo.com

AC4 Chat Servers:

cs135.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs201.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs202.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs203.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs204.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs205.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs207.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs208.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs209.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs210.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs211.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs212.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs213.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs214.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs215.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs216.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs217.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs218.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs219.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs220.msg.ac4.yahoo.com

AC4-Px Servers:

cs201p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs201p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs201p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs201p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs202p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs202p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs202p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs202p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs203p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs203p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs203p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs203p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs204p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs204p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs204p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs204p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs205p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs205p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs205p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs205p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs206p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs206p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs206p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs206p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs207p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs207p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs207p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs207p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs208p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs208p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs208p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs208p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs209p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs209p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs209p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs209p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs210p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs210p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs210p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs210p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs211p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs211p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs211p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs211p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs212p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs212p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs212p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs212p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs213p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs213p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs213p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs213p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs214p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs214p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs214p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs214p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs215p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs215p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs215p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs215p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs216p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs216p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs216p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs216p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com

*Not Available ~Yet~ But Should Be Any Day Now*

cs217p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs217p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs217p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs217p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs218p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs218p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs218p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs218p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs219p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs219p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs219p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs219p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs220p1.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs220p2.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs220p3.msg.ac4.yahoo.com
cs220p4.msg.ac4.yahoo.com

SP2 Chat Servers (Currently Not Working):

cs101.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs102.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs103.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs104.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs105.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs106.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs107.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs108.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs109.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs110.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs111.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs112.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs113.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs114.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs115.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
cs116.msg.sp2.yahoo.com
Edited by crashdemons