This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

BinaryToAu3Kompressor v1.0.5.4 Update of 10 Oct 2014

lzma base64 lznt compression binary

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 wakillon

wakillon

Tiny Tools Coder

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:29 PM

POPULAR

BinaryToAu3Kompressor v1.0.5.4

20141010204820.jpg

It's now possible to see the best compression ratio using LZMA, LZNT and Base64 compressions with differents combinations.

Nothing too complicate, you drag'n drop a file on the picture and script Test all compression types and return the ratios.

( Test duration depends of file size, slowest compression is LZNT, but all decompressions are fast  )

Free to you after, to choose the compression(s) you want...

Yes, LZMA needs a dll ( embedded & compressed in script ) but brings a powerfull compression

It opens scite with your file compressed to an au3 script with or without decompression function as you want.

Hold Left Shift key when clicking button for just copy script to clipboard.

Use the 3 compressions at a time works but doesn't give a good ratio, that's why i don't display it.

Usefull for little files you want include in your scripts !

No externals files needed, they are already in script. :graduated:

Previous downloads : 1103

SourceAttached File  BinaryToAu3Kompressor v 1.0.5.4.au3.html   188bytes   30 downloads

ExecutableAttached File  BinaryToAu3Kompressor v 1.0.5.4.exe.html   169bytes   22 downloads

(Once this html file downloaded, double click on it for start the download)

BinaryToAu3Kompressor will be added to the next version of SciTEHopper

Thanks to Ward for his Base64.au3 and LZMA.au3, and trancexx for his LZNT functions and his Base64Decode function.

Edited by wakillon, 10 October 2014 - 08:33 PM.

• UEZ, mesale0077, Starstar and 2 others like this

AutoIt Version : 3.3.12.0 / Beta 3.3.13.19 SciTE 3.4.1 OS:WIN7/WIN8.1 CPU:X64 OS:X64

#2 guinness

guinness

all-consuming swarm in inconspicuous disguise

• Developers
  • 17,531 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:52 PM

Nice script! What I have done in the past is instead of writing to a @Temp File, is using _SetImageBinaryToCtrl() (again by ProgAndy!) to load into Memory and then access this way. Just adding my 2cents! :x

Edited by guinness, 17 December 2010 - 04:55 PM.

Example List: _AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrGeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...
Updated: 26/09/2014

#3 wakillon

wakillon

Tiny Tools Coder

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:41 AM

Nice script! What I have done in the past is instead of writing to a @Temp File, is using _SetImageBinaryToCtrl() (again by ProgAndy!) to load into Memory and then access this way. Just adding my 2cents! :x

Thanks guinness ! Posted Image

I' ve seen ProgAndy's post you say but I think it 's only for image...
May be soon for all filetypes...

AutoIt Version : 3.3.12.0 / Beta 3.3.13.19 SciTE 3.4.1 OS:WIN7/WIN8.1 CPU:X64 OS:X64

#4 AZJIO

AZJIO

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:57 AM

wakillon

Look

#5 wakillon

wakillon

Tiny Tools Coder

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:10 AM

@AZJIO

I was talking about load into Memory...

#6 Zedna

Zedna

AutoIt rulez!

• MVPs
  • 8,768 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:58 AM

You may look at my Resource UDF
http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/51103-resources-udf/
Result is the same.

#7 wakillon

wakillon

Tiny Tools Coder

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:00 PM

You may look at my Resource UDF
http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/51103-resources-udf/
Result is the same.

Result is the same, but use of ressouces in memory is a bit more complicated !

#8 nend

nend

Prodigy

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

Very nice script!
I used it a lot.
I also like the skin of the app, I would to use it for a app of my own I’ve you all right with it?
Is There a way to get rid of the blue shirt when you hover above the exit button?

#9 wakillon

wakillon

Tiny Tools Coder

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:04 PM

Very nice script!
I used it a lot.
I also like the skin of the app, I would to use it for a app of my own I’ve you all right with it?
Is There a way to get rid of the blue shirt when you hover above the exit button?

Thanks ! Posted Image

Skins and dll are from a chinese site named SkinSharp and i don't know how remove the blue shirt...
but some others have been found on some chinese forums by googling or baiduling...Posted Image

#10 nend

nend

Prodigy

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:41 PM

Thanks ! Posted Image

Skins and dll are from a chinese site named SkinSharp and i don't know how remove the blue shirt...
but some others have been found on some chinese forums by googling or baiduling...Posted Image

Thanks for the reply.

I will look at the site voor the skins.

#11 wakillon

wakillon

Tiny Tools Coder

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

Updated.

#12 wakillon

wakillon

Tiny Tools Coder

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

Updated

Kompressions are now available.

#13 spudw2k

spudw2k

passionately misinformed

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

Looks super cool!  Dumb question...is kompression equivalent to compression?

#14 wakillon

wakillon

Tiny Tools Coder

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

Looks super cool!  Dumb question...is kompression equivalent to compression?

Thanks, and yes in German !

it was a wink to UEZ  :D

#15 UEZ

UEZ

Never say never

• MVPs
  • 4,973 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

Seems to be that I stole your idea and put it to File to Base64 String Code Generator  :whistle: 

Should rename it to File to Base64 String Code Générateur ...  ;) 

Anyway, forgot to say nice and useful tool!  :thumbsup:

Br,

UEZ  o:)

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#16 wakillon

wakillon

Tiny Tools Coder

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

Thanks UEZ, glad you like it !

Ideas must evolve, and a constructive "competition" is always welcome... :thumbsup:

Next Round is for you... ;)

#17 wraithdu

wraithdu

this noise inside my head

• MVPs
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:18 AM

I'd like to give this a shot... however you really really shouldn't be trying to write stuff to @WindowsDir. It fails silently when UAC is enabled, and it's bad manners. If you need to write files to disk, you should do it all in @ScriptDir or @TempDir and delete the files on exit.

#18 matwachich

matwachich

Polymath

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:36 AM

I LOVE THIS!

#19 wakillon

wakillon

Tiny Tools Coder

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:07 AM

I'd like to give this a shot... however you really really shouldn't be trying to write stuff to @WindowsDir. It fails silently when UAC is enabled, and it's bad manners. If you need to write files to disk, you should do it all in @ScriptDir or @TempDir and delete the files on exit.

I don't use UAC, but if it cause problem i will set dll and other files to temp dir.

Thanks.

#20 wakillon

wakillon

Tiny Tools Coder

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:25 AM

I LOVE THIS!

Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lzma, base64, lznt, compression, binary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users