Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Nice script! What I have done in the past is instead of writing to a @Temp File, is using (again by ProgAndy!) to load into Memory and then access this way. Just adding my 2cents! :x

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

 
_AdapterConnections() • _AlwaysRun() • _AppMon() • _AppMonEx() • _ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce • _BinaryBin() • _CheckMsgBox() • _CmdLineRaw() • _ContextMenu() • _ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor() • _DesktopDimensions() • _DisplayPassword() • _DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload() • _Fibonacci() • _FileCompare() • _FileCompareContents() • _FileNameByHandle() • _FilePrefix/SRE() • _FindInFile() • _GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor() • _GetConrolID() • _GetCtrlClass() • _GetDirectoryFormat() • _GetDriveMediaType() • _GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt() • _GetHardwareID() • _GetIP() • _GetIP_Country() • _GetOSLanguage() • _GetSavedSource() • _GetStringSize() • _GetSystemPaths() • _GetURLImage() • _GIFImage() • _GoogleWeather() • _GUICtrlCreateGroup() • _GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray() • _GUICtrlListView_CreateArray() • _GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV() • _GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML() • _GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt() • _GUICtrlListView_SaveXML() • _GUICtrlMenu_Recent() • _GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage() • _GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray() • _GUIDisable() • _GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle() • _GUIRegisterMsg() • _GUISetIcon() • _Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set() • _IdleTime() • _InetGet() • _InetGetGUI() • _InetGetProgress() • _IPDetails() • _IsFileOlder() • _IsGUID() • _IsHex() • _IsPalindrome() • _IsRegKey() • _IsStringRegExp() • _IsSystemDrive() • _IsUPX() • _IsValidType() • _IsWebColor() • _Language() • _Log() • _MicrosoftInternetConnectivity() • _MSDNDataType() • _PathFull/GetRelative/Split() • _PathSplitEx() • _PrintFromArray() • _ProgressSetMarquee() • _ReDim() • _RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock() • _ScrollingCredits • _SelfDelete() • _SelfRename() • _SelfUpdate() • _SendTo() • _ShellAll() • _ShellFile() • _ShellFolder() • _SingletonHWID() • _SingletonPID() • _Startup() • _StringCompact() • _StringIsValid() • _StringRegExpMetaCharacters() • _StringReplaceWholeWord() • _StringStripChars() • _Temperature() • _TrialPeriod() • _UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate() • _WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE() • _WinAPI_CreateGUID() • _WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString() • Au3 script parsing • AutoIt Search • AutoIt3 Portable • AutoIt3WrapperToPragma • AutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle() • Coding • DirToHTML5 • FileInstallr • FileReadLastChars() • GeoIP database • GUI - Only Close Button • GUI Examples • GUICtrlDeleteImage() • GUICtrlGetBkColor() • GUICtrlGetStyle() • GUIEvents • GUIGetBkColor() • Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse() • IsISBN() • LockFile() • Mapping CtrlIDs • OOP in AutoIt • ParseHeadersToSciTE() • PasswordValid • PasteBin • Posts Per Day • PreExpand • Protect Globals • Queue() • Resource Update • ResourcesEx • SciTE Jump • Settings INI • SHELLHOOK • Shunting-Yard • Signature Creator • Stack() • Stopwatch() • StringAddLF()/StringStripLF() • StringEOLToCRLF() • VSCROLL • WM_COPYDATA • More Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Posted

Nice script! What I have done in the past is instead of writing to a @Temp File, is using (again by ProgAndy!) to load into Memory and then access this way. Just adding my 2cents! :x

Thanks guinness ! Posted Image

I' ve seen ProgAndy's post you say but I think it 's only for image...

May be soon for all filetypes...

AutoIt 3.3.18.0 X86 - SciTE 4.4.6.0 - WIN 11 24H2 X64 - Other Examples Scripts

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Very nice script!

I used it a lot.

I also like the skin of the app, I would to use it for a app of my own I’ve you all right with it?

Is There a way to get rid of the blue shirt when you hover above the exit button?

Posted

Very nice script!

I used it a lot.

I also like the skin of the app, I would to use it for a app of my own I’ve you all right with it?

Is There a way to get rid of the blue shirt when you hover above the exit button?

Thanks ! Posted Image

Skins and dll are from a chinese site named SkinSharp and i don't know how remove the blue shirt...

but some others have been found on some chinese forums by googling or baiduling...Posted Image

AutoIt 3.3.18.0 X86 - SciTE 4.4.6.0 - WIN 11 24H2 X64 - Other Examples Scripts

Posted

Thanks ! Posted Image

Skins and dll are from a chinese site named SkinSharp and i don't know how remove the blue shirt...

but some others have been found on some chinese forums by googling or baiduling...Posted Image

Thanks for the reply.

I will look at the site voor the skins.

  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Seems to be that I stole your idea and put it to File to Base64 String Code Generator.   :whistle: 

Should rename it to File to Base64 String Code Générateur ...  ;) 

Anyway, forgot to say nice and useful tool!  :thumbsup:

Br,

UEZ  o:)

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best! ✌
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Posted

I'd like to give this a shot... however you really really shouldn't be trying to write stuff to @WindowsDir. It fails silently when UAC is enabled, and it's bad manners. If you need to write files to disk, you should do it all in @ScriptDir or @TempDir and delete the files on exit.

Posted

I'd like to give this a shot... however you really really shouldn't be trying to write stuff to @WindowsDir. It fails silently when UAC is enabled, and it's bad manners. If you need to write files to disk, you should do it all in @ScriptDir or @TempDir and delete the files on exit.

 

I don't use UAC, but if it cause problem i will set dll and other files to temp dir.

Thanks.

AutoIt 3.3.18.0 X86 - SciTE 4.4.6.0 - WIN 11 24H2 X64 - Other Examples Scripts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...