Sign in to follow this  
GreenCan

[SOLVED] image in Listview issue

Does anyone know if I can get rid of the effect in Column 0 of the Listview in the attached example?

Although there is no thumbnail, the left most part seems to be reserved for an image that does not exist.

It could be related to _GUIImageList_GetImageCount($hImage) but I don't know what to put instead of this.

The question is related to post SQLite ListView and BLOB demo

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <GuiImageList.au3>

Local $hGUI = GUICreate("ListView example", 300, 250)

Local $hListView = _GUICtrlListView_Create($hGUI, "Items|SubItems", 10, 10, 280,230, $LVS_REPORT, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
_GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($hListView, BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, _
$LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, $LVS_EX_INFOTIP))

GUICtrlSendMsg($hListView, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 0, 60)
GUICtrlSendMsg($hListView, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 1, 250)

Local $iImageSquareSize = 30
Local $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create($iImageSquareSize, $iImageSquareSize, 5, 3)
_GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 110)
_GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 131)
_GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($hListView, $hImage, 1)

_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($hListView, "Test item 1", _GUIImageList_GetImageCount($hImage))
;_GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($hListView, 0, -1)
_GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hListView, 0, "SubItem test 1", 1, 0)
_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($hListView, "Test item 2", _GUIImageList_GetImageCount($hImage))

_GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hListView, 1, "SubItem test 2", 1)

_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($hListView, "Test item 3", _GUIImageList_GetImageCount($hImage))
_GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hListView, 2, "SubItem test 3", 1, 1)

GUISetState()

While 1
Switch GUIGetMsg()
         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
             ExitLoop
         EndSwitch
WEnd

Thanks for assistance

GreenCan

Edited by GreenCan

Contributions

CheckUpdate - SelfUpdating script ------- Self updating script

Dynamic input validation ------------------- Use a Input masks can make your life easier and Validation can be as simple

MsgBox with CountDown ------------------- MsgBox with visual countdown

Display Multiline text cells in ListView ---- Example of pop-up or ToolTip for multiline text items in ListView

Presentation Manager ---------------------- Program to display and refresh different Border-less GUI's on a Display (large screen TV)

USB Drive Tools ------------------------------ Tool to help you with your USB drive management

Input Period udf ------------------------------ GUI for a period input

Excel ColorPicker ---------------------------- Color pickup tool will allow you to select a color from the standard Excel color palette

Excel Chart UDF ----------------------------- Collaboration project with water 

GetDateInString ------------------------------ Find date/time in a string using a date format notation like DD Mon YYYY hh:mm

TaskListAllDetailed --------------------------- List All Scheduled Tasks

Computer Info --------------------------------- A collection of information for helpdesk

Shared memory Demo ----------------------- Demo: Two applications communicate with each other through means of a memory share (using Nomad function, 32bit only)

Universal Date Format Conversion -------- Universal date converter from your PC local date format to any format

Disable Windows DetailsPane -------------- Disable Windows Explorer Details Pane

Oracle SQL Report Generator -------------  Oracle Report generator using SQL

SQLite Report Generator -------------------  SQLite Report generator using SQL

SQLite ListView and BLOB demo ---------- Demo: shows how binary (image) objects can be recognized natively in a database BLOB field

DSN-Less Database connection demo --- Demo: ActiveX Data Objects DSN-Less Database access

Animated animals ----------------------------- Fun: Moving animated objects

Perforated image in GUI --------------------- Fun: Perforate your image with image objects

UEZ's Perforator major update ------------- Fun: Pro version of Perforator by UEZ

Visual Crop Tool (GUI) ----------------------- Easy to use Visual Image Crop tool

Visual Image effect (GUI) -------------------- Visually apply effects on an image

Why are you using $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE for the ListView control? That constant is equivalent to $LVS_EX_REGIONAL, which might be part of the problem, although I'm not sure what $LVS_EX_REGIONAL does because the descriptions I've found for it are vague to say the least.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

GreenCan,

I would agree with BrewManNH here - I would never recommend using extended styles with ListViews other than using the _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle function to set LVS_EX styles. I have seen many cases where the control gets very confused by identical WS_EX and LVS_EX values. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

GreenCan,

I would agree with BrewManNH here - I would never recommend using extended styles with ListViews other than using the _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle function to set LVS_EX styles. I have seen many cases where the control gets very confused by identical WS_EX and LVS_EX values. ;)

M23

Thanks for your both your replies BrewManNH and M23

I use $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE because it draws a nice borderline around the ListView, removing it results in a less attractive effect.

$LVS_EX_REGIONAL has no effect at all when I add it to the list in _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle

If I put it instead of the wrongly used $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE then I have the borderline again

Local $hListView = _GUICtrlListView_Create($hGUI, "Items|SubItems", 10, 10, 280,230, $LVS_REPORT, $LVS_EX_REGIONAL)

You have to admit that the Helpfile is no very clear on what $LVS_EX_REGIONAL does:

$LVS_EX_REGIONAL - Sets the control region to include only the item icons and text

But still, that doesn't solve the issue

post-42917-0-41086000-1367955914_thumb.g

GreenCan

Edited by GreenCan

Contributions

Dynamic input validation ------------------- Use a Input masks can make your life easier and Validation can be as simple

Display Multiline text cells in ListView ---- Example of pop-up or ToolTip for multiline text items in ListView

Presentation Manager ---------------------- Program to display and refresh different Border-less GUI's on a Display (large screen TV)

USB Drive Tools ------------------------------ Tool to help you with your USB drive management

Excel ColorPicker ---------------------------- Color pickup tool will allow you to select a color from the standard Excel color palette

GetDateInString ------------------------------ Find date/time in a string using a date format notation like DD Mon YYYY hh:mm

Computer Info --------------------------------- A collection of information for helpdesk

Shared memory Demo ----------------------- Demo: Two applications communicate with each other through means of a memory share (using Nomad function, 32bit only)

Universal Date Format Conversion -------- Universal date converter from your PC local date format to any format

Disable Windows DetailsPane -------------- Disable Windows Explorer Details Pane

SQLite ListView and BLOB demo ---------- Demo: shows how binary (image) objects can be recognized natively in a database BLOB field

DSN-Less Database connection demo --- Demo: ActiveX Data Objects DSN-Less Database access

Perforated image in GUI --------------------- Fun: Perforate your image with image objects

UEZ's Perforator major update ------------- Fun: Pro version of Perforator by UEZ

Visual Crop Tool (GUI) ----------------------- Easy to use Visual Image Crop tool

Visual Image effect (GUI) -------------------- Visually apply effects on an image

I'm guessing, by testing this, that as soon as you assign an image list to the listview, the first column is automatically sized to accept the image size specified in the _GUIImageList_Create function even if you don't use one in it.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

I'm guessing, by testing this, that as soon as you assign an image list to the listview, the first column is automatically sized to accept the image size specified in the _GUIImageList_Create function even if you don't use one in it.

Yes, that is also what I assume, shouldn't that be considered as a bug?

Additionally, don't you find it strange that the third parameter should be filled in with a strange function?

_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($hListView, "Test item 1", _GUIImageList_GetImageCount($hImage))

I you omit it, you get an image in column 1

Edited by GreenCan

Contributions

GreenCan,

If it is a bug it is a bug in the ListView control itself, not AutoIt. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

If it is a bug, it's a Windows bug because _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList just uses _SendMessage($hWnd, $LVM_SETIMAGELIST, to tell the listview that you're assigning an image list to the LV and it's not just AutoIt that has this "problem".

OK, Let me take my phone and call Steve Balmer muttley

Contributions

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb774732?v=vs.85.aspx

Version 4.71 through Version 5.80 only. Not supported on Windows Vista. Sets the list view window region to include only the item icons and text using SetWindowRgn. Any area that is not part of an item is excluded from the window region. This style is only available to list-view controls that use the LVS_ICON style.

Thanks JohnOne,

I think this is a little bit better than the slimmed version in the help file

Contributions

How about this little workaround I use in SMF too :whistle:?

Local $hGUI = GUICreate("ListView example", 300, 250)

Local $hListView = _GUICtrlListView_Create($hGUI, "SubItems|Items", 10, 10, 280, 230, $LVS_REPORT, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
_GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($hListView, BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_INFOTIP))

GUICtrlSendMsg($hListView, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 1, 60)
GUICtrlSendMsg($hListView, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 0, 250)

Local $iImageSquareSize = 30
Local $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create($iImageSquareSize, $iImageSquareSize, 5, 3)
_GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 110)
_GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 131)
_GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($hListView, $hImage, 1)

_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($hListView, "SubItem test 1", 0)
_GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hListView, 0, "Test item 1", 1)

_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($hListView, "SubItem test 2", 2)
_GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hListView, 1, "Test item 2", 1)

_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($hListView, "SubItem test 3", 1)
_GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hListView, 2, "Test item 3", 1)

_GUICtrlListView_SetColumnOrder($hListView, "1|0")

GUISetState()

While 1
    Switch GUIGetMsg()
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop
    EndSwitch
WEnd

This is indeed smart.

Thank you KaFu

Contributions

Brilliant method, I didn't even know about ColumnOrder. I love it when I learn new stuff. :thumbsup:

From your other post on this, I'd suggest reading the help file in regards to SetColumnOrder again (or for the first time) you're using it wrong.

but  ,  why i must   mix  a colum  and  after with columoreder   unmix  again  ??? 

in  this example  put  icon only first  in  first colum  and   first in 3  colum

and  dont  use  columorder i think is possible to do with  out  columorder

_Main()

Func _Main()
    Local $hGui, $listview, $hImage
    Local $exStyles = BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES)

$hGui = GUICreate("ImageList AddIcon", 400, 300)
    $listview = _GUICtrlListView_Create($hGui, "", 2, 2, 394, 268, BitOR($LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, $LVS_NOSORTHEADER, $LVS_REPORT))
    _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($listview, $exStyles)
    GUISetState()

; Load images
    $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16, 5, 3)
    ;_GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 110)
    ;_GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 131)
    ;_GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 170)
    ;_GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 171)
    ;_GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 172)
    _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 146)
;   _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 1)

; Add columns
    _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($listview, "Column 1", 120)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($listview, "Column 2", 100)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($listview, "Column 3", 100)

; Add items
    _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($listview, "Row 1: Col 1", 0)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($listview, 0, "Row 1: Col 2", 1, 1)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($listview, 0, "Row 1: Col 3", 2, 2)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($listview, "Row 2: Col 1", 1)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($listview, 1, "Row 2: Col 2", 1, 2)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($listview, "Row 3: Col 1", 2)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($listview, "Row 4: Col 1", 3)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($listview, "Row 5: Col 1", 4)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($listview, 4, "Row 5: Col 2", 1, 3)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($listview, "Row 6: Col 1", 5)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($listview, 5, "Row 6: Col 2", 1, 4)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($listview, 5, "Row 6: Col 3", 2, 3)
    _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($ListView, 0, 0,2)
    ; Loop until user exits
    Do
    Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
    GUIDelete()
EndFunc   ;==>_Main

in  this example  put  icon only first  in  first colum  and   first in 3  colum

and  dont  use  columorder i think is possible to do with  out  columorder

Well, when you figure out how to do that, please let us know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By UEZ
      Here a little script to load a TGA image file and create a GDI+ bitmap. Currently supported TGA formats are  1/8/15/16/24 and 32-bit but no support for RLA compressed images.
      As v0.70 is written completely in AutoIt, it might take some time to convert larger 8/24-bit images. ☕

_GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile.au3 UDF
      v0.70 without assembler acceleration code:
      ;Coded by UEZ #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile ; Description ...: Loads an uncompressed TGA image file (1/8/15/16/24/32-bit) and converts it to a GDI+ bitmap format. ; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile[, $bPrintInfo = False.]) ; Parameters ....: $sFile - TGA file name to load from disk. ; $bPrintInfo - [optional] Prints some information about the TGA image to console. Default is False. ; Return values .: Success: GDI+ bitmap handle ; Failure: error 1 - file cannot be opened ; error 2 - TGA image is not in one of these formats: 1/8/15/16/24/32-bit ; error 3 - unsupported TGA image type ; error 4 - unable to read file to struct ; error 5 - unknown TGA pixel depth ; error 6 - return bitmap cannot be created ; Version .......: v0.70 build 2019-10-22 beta ; Author ........: UEZ ; Remarks .......: No RLE compressed TGA image support yet! 8/24-bit images might be slow on converting ^^ ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0, _GDIPlus_ImageRotateFlip, DllStructCreate, _WinAPI_CreateFile, _WinAPI_SetFilePointer ; Link ..........: https://www.loc.gov/preservation/digital/formats/fdd/fdd000180.shtml, http://www.fileformat.info/format/tga/egff.htm ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile, $bPrintInfo = False) Local Const $hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFile($sFile, 2, 2) If Not $hFile Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local Const $tagTGAHeader = "align 1;byte idLength;byte colormapType;byte imageType;word firstEntryIndex;word colormapLength;byte colormapEntrySize;word xOrigin;word yOrigin;word width;word height;byte pixelDepth;byte imageDescriptor" Local Const $tagTGAFooter = "dword extAreaOffset;dword devDirOffset;byte imageID[18]" Local Const $tagTGAExtention = "align 1;word extSize;byte authorName[41];byte authorComments[324];word timeM;word timeD;word timeY;word timeHr;word timeMin;word timeSec;byte jobName[41];word jobTimeHr;word jobTimeMin;word jobTimeSec;byte swID[41];word swVersionNr;byte swVersionLetter;long keyColor;word pxAspectRatioNum;word pxAspectRatioDom;word gammaNum;word gammaDom;dword colCorrOffset;dword postStampOffset;dword scanLineOffset;byte attribType" Local Const $tTGAHeader = DllStructCreate($tagTGAHeader) Local Const $tTGAFooter = DllStructCreate($tagTGAFooter) Local Const $tTGAExtention = DllStructCreate($tagTGAExtention) Local $dwBytesRead, $tTGAImageID, $tagTGAImageID _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAHeader, DllStructGetSize($tTGAHeader), $dwBytesRead) If $tTGAHeader.idLength > 0 Then $tagTGAImageID = "byte imageID[" & $tTGAHeader.idLength & "]" $tTGAImageID = DllStructCreate($tagTGAImageID) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAImageID, $tTGAHeader.idLength, $dwBytesRead) EndIf Local Const $iPxDepth = $tTGAHeader.pixelDepth If Not BitOR($iPxDepth = 32, $iPxDepth = 24, $iPxDepth = 16, $iPxDepth = 15, $iPxDepth = 8, $iPxDepth = 1) Then _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) Return SetError(2, 0, 0) EndIf #cs ImageType Image Data Type Colormap Encoding 0 No image data included in file No No 1 Colormapped image data Yes No 2 Truecolor image data No No 3 Monochrome image data No No 9 Colormapped image data Yes Yes 10 Truecolor image data No Yes 11 Monochrome image data No Yes #ce If Not BitOR($tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x01, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x02, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x03) Then _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) Return SetError(3, 0, 0) EndIf Local $iW = $tTGAHeader.width, $iH = $tTGAHeader.height, $bytesPerPixel = ($iPxDepth / 8), $colorwidth = $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize / 8, _ $colorTblSize = $tTGAHeader.colormapLength * $colorwidth Local $dwBufferSize = FileGetSize($sFile) ;Ceiling($iW * $iH * $bytesPerPixel) + $colorTblSize Local $tSrcBmp = DllStructCreate("ubyte color[" & $dwBufferSize & "]") _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tSrcBmp, $dwBufferSize, $dwBytesRead) _WinAPI_SetFilePointer($hFile, -26, $FILE_END) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAFooter, 26, $dwBytesRead) Local $sFooter = StringTrimRight(BinaryToString($tTGAFooter.imageID), 1), $iOffset = 0, $iOffset2 If Not StringCompare($sFooter, "TRUEVISION-XFILE.") Then ;read extension information to struct if available $iOffset = $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset _WinAPI_SetFilePointer($hFile, $iOffset, $FILE_BEGIN) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAExtention, 0x01EF, $dwBytesRead) EndIf _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) ;~ _WinAPI_DisplayStruct($tSrcBmp) If $dwBytesRead = 0 Then Return SetError(4, _WinAPI_GetLastError(), 0) If $bPrintInfo Then ConsoleWrite("idLength: " & $tTGAHeader.idLength & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapType: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapType & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("imageType: " & $tTGAHeader.imageType & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("firstEntryIndex: " & $tTGAHeader.firstEntryIndex & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapLength: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapLength & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapEntrySize: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("xOrigin: " & $tTGAHeader.xOrigin & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("yOrigin: " & $tTGAHeader.yOrigin & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("width: " & $tTGAHeader.width & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("height: " & $tTGAHeader.height & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("pixelDepth: " & $iPxDepth & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("imageDescriptor: " & $tTGAHeader.imageDescriptor & @CRLF) If $tTGAHeader.idLength > 0 Then ConsoleWrite("ImageID: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAImageID.imageID) & @CRLF) If $iOffset Then ConsoleWrite("authorName: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.authorName) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("authorComments: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.authorComments) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("jobName: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.jobName) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("swID: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.swID) & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf Local Static $tDestBmp ;must be static otherwise bitmap data might get corrupted or in worst case script will crash Local $stride, $iPixelFormat Switch $iPxDepth Case 1 ;1-bit $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF01INDEXED $stride = BitAND(($iW * 1) + 1, BitNOT(1)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("uint color[" & $stride * $iH & "];") Case 8, 24 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF24RGB $stride = BitAND(($iW * 3) + 3, BitNOT(3)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("ubyte color[" & $stride * $iH & "];") Case 15, 16 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF16RGB555 $stride = BitAND(($iW * 2) + 2, BitNOT(2)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("ubyte color[" & $stride * $iH & "];") Case 32 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF32ARGB $stride = $iW * 4 $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("ubyte color[" & $stride * $iH & "];") Case Else Return SetError(5, 0, 0) EndSwitch If Mod($stride, 4) <> 0 Then $stride += 4 - Mod($stride, 4) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH, $iPixelFormat, $stride, $tDestBmp) If @error Or Not $hBitmap Then Return SetError(6, @error, 0) Local $x, $x1, $y, $r, $g, $b, $a, $t1, $t2, $t3, $t4, $col, $red, $green, $blue Local Const $hDLL = DllOpen("msvcrt.dll") Switch $iPxDepth Case 1 ;1-bit For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $t1 = $y * $stride DllCall($hDLL, "ptr:cdecl", "memcpy", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) + $t1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) + BitShift($t1, 3), "uint", $stride) Next Case 8 ;8-bit ;if a color table is available, just use it If $tTGAHeader.colormapType = 1 Then Local $tMapColorTbl = DllStructCreate("ubyte bgr[" & $colorTblSize & "]", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp, "color") + $tTGAHeader.firstEntryIndex) For $y = 0 To ($iH - 1) $iOffset = $y * $iW + $colorTblSize $iOffset2 = $y * $stride For $x = 0 To ($iW - 1) $t1 = $iOffset2 + $x * 3 $t2 = $tSrcBmp.color($iOffset + $x + 1) * $colorwidth Switch $colorwidth Case 3, 4 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 1) $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 2) $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 3) Case 2 ;convert from RGB555 to RGB $col = BitOR(BitShift($tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 2), -8), $tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 1)) ;RGB555 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x001F), -3) ;B $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x03E0), 5), -3) ;G $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x7C00), 10), -3) ;R ;RGB565 ;$tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x1F), -3) ;B ;$tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x07E0), 5), -2) ;G ;$tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0xF800), 11), -3) ;R EndSwitch Next Next Else ;convert it to grayscale with luminosity calculation For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $iOffset = $y * $iW + $colorTblSize $iOffset2 = $y * $stride For $x = 0 To $iW - 1 $t1 = $iOffset + $x - 2 $t2 = $iOffset2 + $x * 3 $blue = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 1) $green = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 2) $red = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 3) ;~ $col = ($red + $green + $blue) / 3 $col = Int(($red * 0.30 + 0.59 * $green + 0.11 * $blue)) $col = $col < 0 ? 0 : $col > 255 ? 255 : $col $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 1) = $col $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 2) = $col $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 3) = $col Next Next EndIf Case 15, 16, 24, 32 ;15/16/24/32-bit, as the bitmap format is the same we can use memcpy to copy the pixel data directly to the memory. ;Exeptions are 15/16/24-bit images whose width is not a divider of 4! If BitOR($iPxDepth = 15, $iPxDepth = 16, $iPxDepth = 24) And Mod($iW, 4) Then Switch $iPxDepth Case 15, 16 Local $timer = TimerInit() $t4 = $iW * 2 For $y = 0 To ($iH - 1) $iOffset = $y * $t4 $iOffset2 = $y * $stride For $x = 0 To ($iW - 1) $t3 = $x * 2 $t1 = $iOffset + $t3 $t2 = $iOffset2 + $t3 ;RGB555 $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 1) = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + $colorTblSize + 1) $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 2) = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + $colorTblSize + 2) Next Next ConsoleWrite(TimerDiff($timer) & " ms" & @CRLF) Case 24 $t4 = $iW * 3 For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $iOffset = $y * $t4 $iOffset2 = $y * $stride For $x = 0 To ($iW - 1) $t3 = $x * 3 $t1 = $iOffset + $t3 $blue = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 1) $green = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 2) $red = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 3) $t2 = $iOffset2 + $t3 $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 1) = $blue $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 2) = $green $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 3) = $red Next Next EndSwitch Else For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $t1 = $y * $stride DllCall($hDLL, "ptr:cdecl", "memcpy", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) + $t1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) + $t1, "uint", $stride) Next EndIf EndSwitch DllClose($hDLL) ;TGA image is stored bottom up in file. Need to flip it. If BitAND($tTGAHeader.imageDescriptor, 0x30) <> 0x20 Then _GDIPlus_ImageRotateFlip($hBitmap, $GDIP_Rotate180FlipX) $tSrcBmp = 0 Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# =========================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: RemoveNullChars ; Description ...: Converts a null terminated binary string to a string ; Author ........: UEZ ; =============================================================================================================================== Func RemoveNullChars($bin) Local $a = StringRegExp($bin, "[[:xdigit:]+]{2}", 3), $s, $i If @error Then Return $s For $i = 0 To UBound($a) - 1 If $a[$i] = "00" Then ExitLoop $s &= Chr(Dec($a[$i])) Next Return $s EndFunc ;==>RemoveNullChars Global $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Select a TGA file", "", "TGA image(*.tga)") If @error Then Exit _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $timer = TimerInit() Global $hImage = _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile, True) If @error Then ConsoleWrite(@error & " / " & @extended & @CRLF) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndIf $endtime = TimerDiff($timer) ;~ _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hImage, @ScriptDir & "\Converted.png") ;~ ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\Converted.png") Global $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Global $hGui = GUICreate("TGA Image Loader by UEZ", $iW, $iH) GUISetState() Global $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGui) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphics, $hImage, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit Case $GUI_EVENT_RESTORE _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphics, $hImage, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) EndSwitch WEnd  
      v0.80 with assembler acceleration (thanks to AndyG for Assembleit2):
      ;Coded by UEZ #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <Memory.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile ; Description ...: Loads an uncompressed TGA image file (1/8/15/16/24/32-bit) and converts it to a GDI+ bitmap format. ; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile[, $bPrintInfo = False.]) ; Parameters ....: $sFile - TGA file name to load from disk. ; $bPrintInfo - [optional] Prints some information about the TGA image to console. Default is False. ; Return values .: Success: GDI+ bitmap handle ; Failure: error 1 - file cannot be opened ; error 2 - TGA image is not in one of these formats: 1/8/15/16/24/32-bit ; error 3 - unsupported TGA image type ; error 4 - unable to read file to struct ; error 5 - unknown TGA pixel depth ; error 6 - return bitmap cannot be created ; Version .......: v0.80 build 2019-10-22 beta ; Author ........: UEZ - thanks to AndyG for Assembleit2 ; Remarks .......: No RLE compressed TGA image support yet! ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0, _GDIPlus_ImageRotateFlip, DllStructCreate, _WinAPI_CreateFile, _WinAPI_SetFilePointer ; Link ..........: https://www.loc.gov/preservation/digital/formats/fdd/fdd000180.shtml, http://www.fileformat.info/format/tga/egff.htm ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile, $bPrintInfo = False) Local Const $hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFile($sFile, 2, 2) If Not $hFile Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local Const $tagTGAHeader = "align 1;byte idLength;byte colormapType;byte imageType;word firstEntryIndex;word colormapLength;byte colormapEntrySize;word xOrigin;word yOrigin;word width;word height;byte pixelDepth;byte imageDescriptor" Local Const $tagTGAFooter = "dword extAreaOffset;dword devDirOffset;byte imageID[18]" Local Const $tagTGAExtention = "align 1;word extSize;byte authorName[41];byte authorComments[324];word timeM;word timeD;word timeY;word timeHr;word timeMin;word timeSec;byte jobName[41];word jobTimeHr;word jobTimeMin;word jobTimeSec;byte swID[41];word swVersionNr;byte swVersionLetter;long keyColor;word pxAspectRatioNum;word pxAspectRatioDom;word gammaNum;word gammaDom;dword colCorrOffset;dword postStampOffset;dword scanLineOffset;byte attribType" Local Const $tTGAHeader = DllStructCreate($tagTGAHeader) Local Const $tTGAFooter = DllStructCreate($tagTGAFooter) Local Const $tTGAExtention = DllStructCreate($tagTGAExtention) Local $dwBytesRead, $tTGAImageID, $tagTGAImageID _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAHeader, DllStructGetSize($tTGAHeader), $dwBytesRead) If $tTGAHeader.idLength > 0 Then $tagTGAImageID = "byte imageID[" & $tTGAHeader.idLength & "]" $tTGAImageID = DllStructCreate($tagTGAImageID) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAImageID, $tTGAHeader.idLength, $dwBytesRead) EndIf Local Const $iPxDepth = $tTGAHeader.pixelDepth If Not BitOR($iPxDepth = 32, $iPxDepth = 24, $iPxDepth = 16, $iPxDepth = 15, $iPxDepth = 8, $iPxDepth = 1) Then _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) Return SetError(2, 0, 0) EndIf #cs ImageType Image Data Type Colormap Encoding 0 No image data included in file No No 1 Colormapped image data Yes No 2 Truecolor image data No No 3 Monochrome image data No No 9 Colormapped image data Yes Yes 10 Truecolor image data No Yes 11 Monochrome image data No Yes #ce If Not BitOR($tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x01, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x02, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x03) Then _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) Return SetError(3, 0, 0) EndIf Local $iW = $tTGAHeader.width, $iH = $tTGAHeader.height, $bytesPerPixel = $iPxDepth / 8, $colorwidth = $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize / 8, _ $colorTblSize = $tTGAHeader.colormapLength * $colorwidth If $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize < 24 Then $bytesPerPixel = 4 Local Const $dwBufferSize = FileGetSize($sFile) Local $tSrcBmp = DllStructCreate("ubyte color[" & $dwBufferSize + $colorTblSize & "]") _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tSrcBmp, $dwBufferSize + $colorTblSize, $dwBytesRead) _WinAPI_SetFilePointer($hFile, -26, $FILE_END) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAFooter, 26, $dwBytesRead) Local $sFooter = StringTrimRight(BinaryToString($tTGAFooter.imageID), 1), $iOffset = 0, $iOffset2 If Not StringCompare($sFooter, "TRUEVISION-XFILE.") Then ;read extension information to struct if available $iOffset = $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset _WinAPI_SetFilePointer($hFile, $iOffset, $FILE_BEGIN) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAExtention, 0x01EF, $dwBytesRead) EndIf _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) If $dwBytesRead = 0 Then Return SetError(4, _WinAPI_GetLastError(), 0) If $bPrintInfo Then ConsoleWrite("idLength: " & $tTGAHeader.idLength & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapType: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapType & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("imageType: " & $tTGAHeader.imageType & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("firstEntryIndex: " & $tTGAHeader.firstEntryIndex & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapLength: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapLength & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapEntrySize: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("xOrigin: " & $tTGAHeader.xOrigin & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("yOrigin: " & $tTGAHeader.yOrigin & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("width: " & $tTGAHeader.width & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("height: " & $tTGAHeader.height & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("pixelDepth: " & $iPxDepth & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("imageDescriptor: " & $tTGAHeader.imageDescriptor & @CRLF) If $tTGAHeader.idLength > 0 Then ConsoleWrite("ImageID: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAImageID.imageID) & @CRLF) If $iOffset Then ConsoleWrite("authorName: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.authorName) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("authorComments: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.authorComments) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("jobName: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.jobName) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("swID: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.swID) & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf Local Static $tDestBmp ;must be static otherwise bitmap data might get corrupted or in worst case script will crash Local $stride, $iPixelFormat Switch $iPxDepth Case 1 ;1-bit $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF01INDEXED $stride = BitAND(($iW * 1) + 1, BitNOT(1)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("uint color[" & $stride * $iH + 1 & "];") Case 8, 24 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF24RGB $stride = BitAND(($iW * 3) + 3, BitNOT(3)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("uint color[" & $stride * $iH + 1 & "];") Case 15, 16 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF16RGB555 $stride = BitAND(($iW * 2) + 2, BitNOT(2)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("uint color[" & $stride * $iH + 1 & "];") Case 32 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF32ARGB $stride = $iW * 4 $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("uint color[" & $stride * $iH + 1 & "];") Case Else Return SetError(5, 0, 0) EndSwitch If Mod($stride, 4) <> 0 Then $stride += 4 - Mod($stride, 4) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH, $iPixelFormat, $stride, $tDestBmp) If @error Or Not $hBitmap Then Return SetError(6, @error, 0) Local $fTimer = TimerInit() Local $x, $x1, $y, $r, $g, $b, $a, $t1, $t2, $t3, $t4, $col, $red, $green, $blue Local Const $hDLL = DllOpen("msvcrt.dll") Local Const $tagParam = "ptr tSrcBmp;ptr tDestBmp;dword strideSrc;dword strideDest;dword w;dword h;dword colorTblSize;dword t1;dword t2" Local $tParam If @AutoItX64 Then $tParam = _DLLStructCreate64($tagParam) Else $tParam = DLLStructCreate($tagParam) EndIf $tParam.tSrcBmp = DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) $tParam.tDestBmp = DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) $tParam.strideDest = $stride $tParam.w = ($iW - 1) $tParam.h = ($iH - 1) $tParam.colorTblSize = $colorTblSize Switch $iPxDepth Case 1 ;1-bit For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $t1 = $y * $stride DllCall($hDLL, "ptr:cdecl", "memcpy", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) + $t1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) + BitShift($t1, 3), "uint", $stride) ;~ ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : BitShift($t1, 3) = ' & $y & ": " & $t1 & " - " & BitShift($t1, 3) & " : " & $t1 / 8 & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console Next Case 8 ;8-bit ConsoleWrite("Using Assembler code to speed-up..." & @CRLF) ;if a color table is available, just use it If $tTGAHeader.colormapType = 1 Then Local $tMapColorTbl = DllStructCreate("ubyte bgr[" & $colorTblSize & "]", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp, "color") + $tTGAHeader.firstEntryIndex) Local $tParam2, $tagParam2 = "align 1;ptr tSrcBmp;ptr tDestBmp;ptr colormap;dword strideSrc;dword strideDest;dword w;dword h;dword colorTblSize;dword colorwidth;dword t1;dword t2;byte r5;byte g5;byte b5;" If @AutoItX64 Then $tParam2 = _DLLStructCreate64($tagParam2) Else $tParam2 = DllStructCreate($tagParam2) EndIf $tParam2.tSrcBmp = DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) $tParam2.tDestBmp = DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) $tParam2.colormap = DllStructGetPtr($tMapColorTbl) $tParam2.strideSrc = $iW $tParam2.strideDest = $stride $tParam2.colorwidth = $colorwidth $tParam2.w = ($iW - 1) $tParam2.h = ($iH - 1) $tParam2.colorTblSize = $colorTblSize Switch @AutoItX64 Case False Local Const $bBinASM8cm_x86 = Binary("0x608B7C242431C990909090909090909089C8F7670C03471C89472489C8F7671089472831DB8B472401D8030789C231C08A02F767208B570801C28B32B803000000F7E303472803470489C5837F200275476689F26683E21F66C1E20388572E6689F26681E2E00366C1EA0566C1E20388572D6689F26681E2007C66C1EA0A66C1E20388572C31C00A472CC1E0080A472DC1E0080A472E89C6897500433B5F147684413B4F180F8665FFFFFF61C20400") Local $tBinASM8cm_x86 = DllStructCreate("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM8cm_x86) & "]") $tBinASM8cm_x86.asm = $bBinASM8cm_x86 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM8cm_x86), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam2)) Case Else Local Const $bBinASM8cm_x64 = Binary("0x575653554989CF41BE000000009090904489F041F7671841034728418947304489F041F7671C418947344531ED418B47304401E84903074889C24831C08A0241F7672C498B57104801C2448B0A4831C048C7C00300000041F7E541034734490347084989C041837F2C02755A4831D2664489CA6683E21F66C1E2034188573A4831D2664489CA6681E2E00366C1EA0566C1E203418857394831D2664489CA6681E2007C66C1EA0A66C1E2034188573831C0410A4738C1E008410A4739C1E008410A473A4189C145890841FFC5453B6F200F8657FFFFFF41FFC6453B77240F862DFFFFFF5D5B5E5FC20800") Local $tBinASM8cm_x64 = _DLLStructCreate64("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM8cm_x64) & "]") $tBinASM8cm_x64.asm = $bBinASM8cm_x64 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM8cm_x64), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam2)) EndSwitch Else ;convert it 1:1 directly Switch @AutoItX64 Case False $tParam.strideSrc = $iW $tParam.colorTblSize -= 2 Local Const $bBinASM8_x86 = Binary("0x8B7C2404BB00000000B900000000909089C8F7670889471C89C8F7670C8947208B471C01D8034718030789C252B803000000F7E30347200347045A8B328930433B5F1076DB31DB413B4F1476C3C20400") Local $tBinASM8_x86 = DllStructCreate("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM8_x86) & "]") $tBinASM8_x86.asm = $bBinASM8_x86 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM8_x86), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam)) Case Else $tParam.strideSrc = $iW Local Const $bBinASM8_x64 = Binary("0x575653554989CF49836F2002BB00000000B9000000009090909090909090909089C841F767104989C289C841F767144989C34D89D04901D84D0347204D030748C7C00300000048F7E34C01D8490347084D8B08448908FFC3413B5F1876D44831DBFFC1413B4F1C76B75D5B5E5FC20800") Local $tBinASM8_x64 = _DLLStructCreate64("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM8_x64) & "]") $tBinASM8_x64.asm = $bBinASM8_x64 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM8_x64), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam)) EndSwitch EndIf Case 15, 16, 24, 32 ;15/16/24/32-bit, as the bitmap format is the same we can use memcpy to copy the pixel data directly to the memory. ;Exeptions are 15/16/24-bit images whose width is not a divider of 4! If BitOR($iPxDepth = 15, $iPxDepth = 16, $iPxDepth = 24) And Mod($iW, 4) Then ConsoleWrite("Using Assembler code to speed-up..." & @CRLF) Switch $iPxDepth Case 15, 16 $tParam.strideSrc = $iW * 2 Switch @AutoItX64 Case False Local Const $bBinASM1516_x86 = Binary("0x8B7C2404BB00000000B900000000909089C8F7670889471C89C8F7670C894720B802000000F7E35003471C034718030789C2580347200347048B32668930433B5F1076DC31DB413B4F1476C4C20400") Local $tBinASM1516_x86 = DllStructCreate("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM1516_x86) & "]") $tBinASM1516_x86.asm = $bBinASM1516_x86 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM1516_x86), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam)) Case Else Local Const $bBinASM1516_x64 = Binary("0x575653554989CFBB00000000B90000000090909090909090909090909090909089C841F767104989C189C841F767144989C25389D8D1E04C89D24801C2490357084D89C84901C04D0347204D0307498B00668902FFC3413B5F1876D75BFFC1413B4F1C76BB5D5B5E5FC20800") Local $tBinASM1516_x64 = _DLLStructCreate64("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM1516_x64) & "]") $tBinASM1516_x64.asm = $bBinASM1516_x64 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM1516_x64), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam)) EndSwitch Case 24 $tParam.strideSrc = $iW * 3 Switch @AutoItX64 Case False Local Const $bBinASM24_x86 = Binary("0x8B7C2404BB00000000B900000000909089C8F7670889471C89C8F7670C894720B803000000F7E35003471C034718030789C2580347200347048B328930433B5F1076DD31DB413B4F1476C5C20400") Local $tBinASM24_x86 = DllStructCreate("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM24_x86) & "]") $tBinASM24_x86.asm = $bBinASM24_x86 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM24_x86), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam)) Case Else Local Const $bBinASM24_x64 = Binary("0x575653554989CFBB00000000B90000000090909090909090909090909090909089C841F767104989C189C841F767144989C24831DB48C7C00300000048F7E34C89D24801C2490357084D89C84901C04D0347204D0307498B008902FFC3413B5F1876D2FFC1413B4F1C76B55D5B5E5FC20800") Local $tBinASM24_x64 = _DLLStructCreate64("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM24_x64) & "]") $tBinASM24_x64.asm = $bBinASM24_x64 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM24_x64), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam)) EndSwitch EndSwitch Else For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $t1 = $y * $stride DllCall($hDLL, "ptr:cdecl", "memcpy", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) + $t1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) + $t1, "uint", $stride) Next EndIf EndSwitch ConsoleWrite(TimerDiff($fTimer) & " ms" & @CRLF) DllClose($hDLL) ;TGA image is stored bottom up in file. Need to flip it. If BitAND($tTGAHeader.imageDescriptor, 0x30) <> 0x20 Then _GDIPlus_ImageRotateFlip($hBitmap, $GDIP_Rotate180FlipX) $tSrcBmp = 0 Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# =========================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: RemoveNullChars ; Description ...: Converts a null terminated binary string to a string ; Author ........: UEZ ; =============================================================================================================================== Func RemoveNullChars($bin) Local $a = StringRegExp($bin, "[[:xdigit:]+]{2}", 3), $s, $i If @error Then Return $s For $i = 0 To UBound($a) - 1 If $a[$i] = "00" Then ExitLoop $s &= Chr(Dec($a[$i])) Next Return $s EndFunc ;==>RemoveNullChars ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# =========================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _DLLStructCreate64 ; Description ...: Creates a struct for x64 assembler code execution ; Author ........: AndyG ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _DLLStructCreate64($struct) ;align auf 16-byte Adresse Local $temp = DllStructCreate($struct) Local $tempsize = DllStructGetSize($temp) + 64 Local $ptr = DllStructGetPtr($struct) Local $a1 = Mod(Number($ptr), 64) Local $temp = 0 Local $mem = _MemVirtualAlloc($ptr + $a1, $tempsize, $MEM_COMMIT, $PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE) Local $mem_dllstructcreate64_internal = $mem Local $a2 = Mod(Number($mem), 64) ;rest div 16 adresse = offset Local $sstruct = DllStructCreate($struct, (Number($mem) - $a2 + 64)) Return $sstruct ;auf 16 alingned pointer EndFunc ;==>_DLLStructCreate64 Global $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Select a TGA file", "", "TGA image(*.tga)") If @error Then Exit _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $timer = TimerInit() Global $hImage = _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile, True) If @error Then ConsoleWrite(@error & " / " & @extended & @CRLF) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndIf $endtime = TimerDiff($timer) ;~ _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hImage, @ScriptDir & "\Converted.png") ;~ ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\Converted.png") Global $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Global $hGui = GUICreate("TGA Image Loader by UEZ", $iW, $iH) GUISetState() Global $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGui) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphics, $hImage, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit Case $GUI_EVENT_RESTORE _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphics, $hImage, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) EndSwitch WEnd  
      Here my rookie assembler code ^^:
      #cs _ASM8cm_x86 use32 define tSrcBmp dword[edi] define tDestBmp dword[edi + 04] define colortable dword[edi + 08] define strideSrc dword[edi + 12] define strideDest dword[edi + 16] define w dword[edi + 20] define h dword[edi + 24] define colorTblSize dword[edi + 28] define colorwidth dword[edi + 32] define iOffset dword[edi + 36] define iOffset2 dword[edi + 40] define r5 byte[edi + 44] define g5 byte[edi + 45] define b5 byte[edi + 46] pushad ;~ _ASMDBG_() mov edi, dword[esp + 36] ;pointer to the struct xor ecx, ecx; y = 0 align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul strideSrc add eax, colorTblSize mov iOffset, eax ;iOffset = y * $strideSrc + $colorTblSize mov eax, ecx mul strideDest mov iOffset2, eax ;iOffset2 = y * $strideDest xor ebx, ebx ;x = 0 _x: mov eax, iOffset add eax, ebx ;iOffset + x add eax, tSrcBmp mov edx, eax ;edx = iOffset + x + tSrcBmp xor eax, eax mov al, byte[edx] ;get index from color table mul colorwidth ;multiply it with colorwidth -> eax = index of the color table mov edx, colortable add edx, eax mov esi, dword[edx] ;get the color from the color table mov eax, 3 mul ebx ; add eax, iOffset2 ; add eax, tDestBmp ;$x * 3 + iOffset2 + tDestBmp = t1 mov ebp, eax cmp colorwidth, 2 jne _col_rgb mov dx, si ;BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x001F), -3) ;B and dx, 0x001F shl dx, 3 mov b5, dl mov dx, si ;BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x03E0), 5), -3) ;G and dx, 0x03E0 shr dx, 5 shl dx, 3 mov g5, dl mov dx, si ;BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x7C00), 10), -3) ;R and dx, 0x7C00 shr dx, 10 shl dx, 3 mov r5, dl xor eax, eax ;eax = 0 or al, r5 ;generate rgb value from rgb555 shl eax, 8 or al, g5 shl eax, 8 or al, b5 mov esi, eax _col_rgb: mov dword[ebp], esi ;write to destination inc ebx cmp ebx, w jbe _x inc ecx cmp ecx, h jbe _y ;~ _ASMDBG_() popad ret ;4 #ce _ASM8cm_x86 #cs _ASM8cm_x64 use64 define tSrcBmp qword[r15] define tDestBmp qword[r15 + 08] define colortable qword[r15 + 16] define strideSrc dword[r15 + 24] define strideDest dword[r15 + 28] define w dword[r15 + 32] define h dword[r15 + 36] define colorTblSize dword[r15 + 40] define colorwidth dword[r15 + 44] define iOffset dword[r15 + 48] define iOffset2 dword[r15 + 52] define r5 byte[r15 + 56] define g5 byte[r15 + 57] define b5 byte[r15 + 58] define x r13d define y r14d push rdi push rsi push rbx push rbp mov qword r15, rcx mov y, 0 align 16 _y: mov eax, y mul strideSrc add eax, colorTblSize mov iOffset, eax ;iOffset = y * $strideSrc + $colorTblSize mov eax, y mul strideDest mov iOffset2, eax ;iOffset2 = y * $strideDest xor x, x ;x = 0 _x: mov eax, iOffset add eax, x ;iOffset + x add rax, tSrcBmp mov rdx, rax ;edx = iOffset + x + tSrcBmp xor rax, rax mov al, byte[rdx] ;get index from color table mul colorwidth ;multiply it with colorwidth -> eax = index of the color table mov rdx, colortable add rdx, rax mov r9d, dword[rdx] ;get the color from the color table xor rax, rax mov rax, 3 mul x ; add eax, iOffset2 ; add rax, tDestBmp ;$x * 3 + iOffset2 + tDestBmp = t1 mov r8, rax cmp colorwidth, 2 jne _col_rgb xor rdx, rdx mov dx, r9w ;BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x001F), -3) ;B and dx, 0x001F shl dx, 3 mov b5, dl xor rdx, rdx mov dx, r9w ;BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x03E0), 5), -3) ;G and dx, 0x03E0 shr dx, 5 shl dx, 3 mov g5, dl xor rdx, rdx mov dx, r9w ;BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x7C00), 10), -3) ;R and dx, 0x7C00 shr dx, 10 shl dx, 3 mov r5, dl xor eax, eax ;eax = 0 or al, r5 ;generate rgb value from rgb555 shl eax, 8 or al, g5 shl eax, 8 or al, b5 mov r9d, eax _col_rgb: mov dword[r8], r9d ;write to destination inc x cmp x, w jbe _x inc y cmp y, h jbe _y pop rbp pop rbx pop rsi pop rdi ret 8 #ce #cs _ASM8_x86 use32 pushad mov edi, dword[esp + 36] ;pointer to the struct define tSrcBmp dword[edi] define tDestBmp dword[edi + 04] define strideSrc dword[edi + 08] define strideDest dword[edi + 12] define w dword[edi + 16] define h dword[edi + 20] define colorTblSize dword[edi + 24] define iOffset dword[edi + 28] define iOffset2 dword[edi + 32] mov ecx, 0 ; y align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul strideSrc add eax, colorTblSize mov iOffset, eax ;iOffset = y * $strideSrc + $colorTblSize mov eax, ecx mul strideDest mov iOffset2, eax ;iOffset2 = y * $strideDest xor ebx, ebx ;x = 0 _x: mov ebp, iOffset sub ebp, 2 add ebp, ebx add ebp, tSrcBmp ;ebp = t1 mov eax, 3 mul ebx add eax, iOffset2 add eax, tDestBmp ;eax = t2 mov esi, dword[ebp] ;get the color from source bitmap mov dword[eax], esi ;write to destination inc ebx cmp ebx, w jbe _x inc ecx cmp ecx, h jbe _y popad ret ;4 #ce _ASM8_x86 #cs _ASM8_x64 use64 push rdi push rsi push rbx push rbp define tSrcBmp qword[r15] define tDestBmp qword[r15 + 08] define strideSrc [r15 + 16] define strideDest [r15 + 20] define w [r15 + 24] define h [r15 + 28] define colorTblSize [r15 + 32] define iOffset [r15 + 36] define iOffset2 [r15 + 40] mov qword r15, rcx sub qword colorTblSize, 2 mov ebx, 0 ;w - 1 mov ecx, 0 ;h - 1 align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul dword strideSrc mov r10, rax ;r10 = y * $strideSrc mov eax, ecx mul dword strideDest mov r11, rax ;r11 = y * $strideDest _x: mov r8, r10 add r8, rbx add r8, colorTblSize add r8, tSrcBmp ;r8 = t1 mov rax, 3 mul rbx add rax, r11 add rax, tDestBmp ;eax = t2 mov r9, [r8] ;get the color from source bitmap mov dword[rax], r9d ;write to destination inc ebx cmp ebx, w jbe _x xor rbx, rbx inc ecx cmp ecx, h jbe _y pop rbp pop rbx pop rsi pop rdi ret 8 #ce _ASM8_x64 #cs _ASM1516_x86 use32 mov edi, dword[esp + 4] ;pointer to the struct define tSrcBmp ptr[edi] define tDestBmp ptr[edi + 04] define strideSrc dword[edi + 08] define strideDest dword[edi + 12] define w dword[edi + 16] define h dword[edi + 20] define colorTblSize dword[edi + 24] define iOffset dword[edi + 28] define iOffset2 dword[edi + 32] mov ebx, 0 ; x mov ecx, 0 ; y align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul strideSrc mov iOffset, eax ;iOffset = y * $strideSrc mov eax, ecx mul strideDest mov iOffset2, eax ;iOffset2 = y * $strideDest _x: mov eax, 2 mul ebx ;x * 2 push eax add eax, iOffset add eax, colorTblSize add eax, tSrcBmp mov edx, eax ;edx = t1 pop eax ;restore x * 2 add eax, iOffset2 add eax, tDestBmp ;eax = t2 mov esi, dword[edx] ;get the color from source bitmap mov word[eax], si ;write to destination inc ebx cmp ebx, w jbe _x xor ebx, ebx inc ecx cmp ecx, h jbe _y ret ;4 #ce _ASM1516_x86 #cs _ASM1516_x64 use64 ;~ define tSrcBmp dword[r15 + 0] ;~ define tDestBmp dword[r15 + 8] ;~ define strideS dword[r15 + 16] ;~ define strideD dword[r15 + 20] ;~ define width dword[r15 + 24] ;~ define height dword[r15 + 28] ;~ define colorTblSize dword[r15 + 32] ;~ define t1 dword[r15 + 36] ;not needed ;~ define t2 dword[r15 + 40] ;not needed push rdi push rsi push rbx push rbp mov qword r15, rcx mov ebx, 0 ;dword[r15 + 24] ;ebx = w - 1 mov ecx, 0 ;dword[r15 + 28] ;ecx = h - 1 align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul dword[r15 + 16] mov r9, rax mov eax, ecx mul dword[r15 + 20] mov r10, rax push rbx _x: mov eax, ebx shl eax, 1 mov rdx, r10 add rdx, rax add rdx, [r15 + 8] mov r8, r9 add r8, rax add r8, [r15 + 32] add r8, [r15] mov rax, [r8] mov word[rdx], ax inc ebx cmp ebx, dword[r15 + 24] jbe _x pop rbx inc ecx cmp ecx, dword[r15 + 28] jbe _y pop rbp pop rbx pop rsi pop rdi ret 8 #ce _ASM1516_x64 #cs _ASM24_x86 use32 mov edi, dword[esp + 4] ;pointer to the struct define tSrcBmp dword[edi] define tDestBmp dword[edi + 04] define strideSrc dword[edi + 08] define strideDest dword[edi + 12] define w dword[edi + 16] define h dword[edi + 20] define colorTblSize dword[edi + 24] define iOffset dword[edi + 28] define iOffset2 dword[edi + 32] mov ebx, 0 ; x mov ecx, 0 ; y align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul strideSrc mov iOffset, eax ;iOffset = y * $strideSrc mov eax, ecx mul strideDest mov iOffset2, eax ;iOffset2 = y * $strideDest _x: mov eax, 3 mul ebx ;x * 3 push eax add eax, iOffset add eax, colorTblSize add eax, tSrcBmp mov edx, eax ;edx = t1 pop eax ;restore x * 3 add eax, iOffset2 add eax, tDestBmp ;eax = t2 mov esi, dword[edx] ;get the color from source bitmap mov dword[eax], esi ;write to destination inc ebx cmp ebx, w jbe _x xor ebx, ebx inc ecx cmp ecx, h jbe _y ret ;4 #ce _ASM24_x86 #cs _ASM24_x64 use64 ;~ define tSrcBmp dword[r15 + 0] ;~ define tDestBmp dword[r15 + 8] ;~ define strideS dword[r15 + 16] ;~ define strideD dword[r15 + 20] ;~ define width dword[r15 + 24] ;~ define height dword[r15 + 28] ;~ define colorTblSize dword[r15 + 32] ;~ define t1 dword[r15 + 36] ;not needed ;~ define t2 dword[r15 + 40] ;not needed push rdi push rsi push rbx push rbp mov qword r15, rcx mov ebx, 0 ;dword[r15 + 24] ;ebx = w - 1 mov ecx, 0 ;dword[r15 + 28] ;ecx = h - 1 align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul dword[r15 + 16] mov r9, rax mov eax, ecx mul dword[r15 + 20] mov r10, rax xor rbx, rbx _x: mov rax, 3 mul rbx mov rdx, r10 add rdx, rax add rdx, [r15 + 8] mov r8, r9 add r8, rax add r8, [r15 + 32] add r8, [r15] mov rax, [r8] mov dword[rdx], eax inc ebx cmp ebx, dword[r15 + 24] jbe _x inc ecx cmp ecx, dword[r15 + 28] jbe _y pop rbp pop rbx pop rsi pop rdi ret 8 #ce _ASM24_x64  
      If you find a TGA image which is in scope of this script but doesn't convert it properly, please report it here.
      Thanks.
    • By Miliardsto
      I have the following code. You can see there are $color_normal and $color_trans
      In my case normal is too dark . And color trans is to much violet.
      If you run it you will see how its looks. I want gui with listView have the same color like taskbar in windows 10.
      How to achieve that?

#include <Date.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") $color_normal = "0x" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 24), 6) $color_trans = "0x" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 16), 6) $trans = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") ConsoleWrite("Transpart = " & $trans & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Color normal = " & $color_normal & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Color trans = " & $color_trans & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(_Get_taskbar_color()); It return AARRGGBB $taskbarColor = _Get_taskbar_color() Global $gui = GUICreate("Test", 150, 58,@DesktopWidth-300,@DesktopHeight-58,$WS_POPUP,BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)) Global $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 0, 0, 150, 58,BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY,$LBS_SORT), 0) ;_GuiCtrlMakeTrans(-1,100) ; Add column _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Msgs", 100) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 7, 400, 0, "Segoe UI") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x470C4F) GUICtrlSetBkColor($idListview, 0x310638) GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func Terminate() Exit EndFunc Func _Get_taskbar_color() If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "ColorPrevalence") Then If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") Then Return "0xD9" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 16), 6) Else Return "0xFF" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 24), 6) EndIf Else If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") Then Return "0xD9000000" Else Return "0xFF000000" EndIf EndIf EndFunc  
    • By misioooo
      Hi!

I am writing some GUI and i need to use images as buttons, but with text on them (text is from INI file).
      Part with button looks like this:
      $ankieta1 = GUICtrlCreateButton($txtAnk1, 100,350,765,164) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 22, 800, -1, "Arial") ;GUICtrlSetColor(-1,0xffffff) $hImageBtn_1 = _GUIImageList_Create(765, 164) _GUIImageList_AddBitmap($hImageBtn_1, "c:\path\to\ankieta_clean.bmp") _GUICtrlButton_SetImageList($ankieta1, $hImageBtn_1, 4) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "On_Ankieta1") The problem - if i uncomment GUICtrlSetColor, color of text changes, but button is just plain gray (no image). How i can change text color not touching image on a button here?
    • By Slipk
      Hello everybody,
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIListViewEx.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 539, 350, 192, 124) $ListView1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("CLM1|CLM2", 0, 0, 538, 326) GUICtrlSendMsg(-1, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 0, 150) GUICtrlSendMsg(-1, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 1, 150) Local $dynamic = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Example1|Example2", $ListView1) $SubMenu = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($dynamic) $Run = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Run", $SubMenu) $Edit = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Edit", $SubMenu) $Delete = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Delete", $SubMenu) Local $dynamic2 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Example3|Example6", $ListView1) $SubMenu = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($dynamic2) $Run = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Run", $SubMenu) $Edit = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Edit", $SubMenu) $Delete = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Delete", $SubMenu) _GUIListViewEx_Init($ListView1, "", 0, 0, True, 64) _GUIListViewEx_MsgRegister() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd I use GUIListViewEx.au3 for position of items in listview but when I move one the context menu disappear. Any solution of this?
      Any method than array it is possible?
      Thank you, appreciate it.

• By Slipk
      Hello everybody,
      I download the GUIListViewEx.au3 by Melba23 in order to move up or down my items from a listview.
      Everything it's looking good in script but when I move an item it will crash.
      Any suggestions?
      Thank you!