Sign in to follow this  
ngskicker

Help me to send email using second account in outlook

ngskicker
I know there OutlookEx but I do not know how to use it, here's the problem, let's say I have
recipient@email.com; My subject; My Message; 3
I was intending to send an email to "recipient@email.com" with the subject "My subject" and contains "My Message" by using a 3rd email account (I have multiple email accounts in outlook) I tried using the substitute account _InetMail sender by sending keystroke,
ControlClick("[CLASS:rctrl_renwnd32]","", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]")

For $n = 1 To $index
  Send("{DOWN}")
Next
Send("{ENTER}")

but I think this method is less precise, because I am frustrated with this, I finally tried to use another language, I tried C#, I managed to make a script that can do this, but this would make me trouble because it will make me translate the entire code that I have written in AutoIt to C #, so I'm posting this here hoping someone has a solution to this.

guinness

It seems you're making things difficult for yourself by not using water's UDF. Did you look at the examples he provided?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

ngskicker

It seems you're making things difficult for yourself by not using water's UDF. Did you look at the examples he provided?

I've tried to use it, but the part that I do not get is, how to send an email with my 2nd 3rd or 4th account

water

I tried to answer your question in the OutlookEX help and support thread.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• azkirak
      By azkirak
      Hi all,

Trying to test sending an email using the _INetSmtpMail function, but I cannot get it to work.

#include <Inet.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $s_SmtpServer = "smtp.gmail.com" Local $s_FromName = "My Name" Local $s_FromAddress = "x@gmail.com" Local $s_ToAddress = "x@gmail.com" Local $s_Subject = "Test - subject line" Local $as_Body[2] $as_Body[0] = "Test" $as_Body[1] = "End of test" Local $iResponse = _INetSmtpMail($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body) Local $iErr = @error If $iResponse = 1 Then     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Success!", "Mail sent") Else     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error!", "Mail failed with error code " & $iErr) EndIf  
      "Mail failed with error code 50" is the message I receive.  I've looked at what the autoit help page says: 50x - Cannot send body. x indicates the line number of $aBody (first line is 0). 
      I cannot find any solution online that has fixed this issue.  Any guidance would be much appreciated!

• mattsk42
      By mattsk42
      I have a script that pops up a window, lets you type things in, and then emails our helpdesk. It works. What I want to do is add 3 more buttons that allow you to attach 3 photos (or less) from your computer. Something simple as "Add attachment" and then you can browse for it. I don't even know where to begin with programming that button. If anyone could post an example, that would be great.
      Here's the current script (changed to pet.com because I like dogs):
      ;expand popup ;#include <File.au3> ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Variables for the _INetSmtpMailCom ; =============================================================================================================================== Global Enum _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_FileNotFound = 1, _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_Send, _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_ObjectCreation, _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_COUNTER Global Const $g__cdoSendUsingPickup = 1 ; Send message using the local SMTP service pickup directory. Global Const $g__cdoSendUsingPort = 2 ; Send the message using the network (SMTP over the network). Must use this to use Delivery Notification Global Const $g__cdoAnonymous = 0 ; Do not authenticate Global Const $g__cdoBasic = 1 ; basic (clear-text) authentication Global Const $g__cdoNTLM = 2 ; NTLM Global $gs_thoussep = "." Global $gs_decsep = "," Global $sFileOpenDialog = "" ; Delivery Status Notifications Global Const $g__cdoDSNDefault = 0 ; None Global Const $g__cdoDSNNever = 1 ; None Global Const $g__cdoDSNFailure = 2 ; Failure Global Const $g__cdoDSNSuccess = 4 ; Success Global Const $g__cdoDSNDelay = 8 ; Delay #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ; This is to get the local username Local $myVar = "USERNAME" Local $myValue = EnvGet($myVar) ; This is the GUI #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=f:\scripts\autoit\name-issue.kxf $Form1 = GUICreate("Submit a Helpdesk Ticket", 371, 260, 214, 199) ;~ $Pet = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Pet username:", 8, 8, 79, 17) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Issue with as much detail as possible:", 8, 7, 180, 17) ;~ $Name = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 88, 5, 105, 21) $Issue = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 8, 25, 353, 200) $Submit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Submit", 8, 230, 75, 25) $Cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 92, 230, 75, 25) ;~ $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("(example: jconnor)", 92, 26, 98, 17) ;~ $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("@pet.com", 195, 8, 60, 17) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### ; These are for future use ;~ $ClientName = "ClientName##" ;~ $AtPet = "@pet.com##" While 1 $iMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $iMsg Case $Submit ; Execute code when user presses the button Local $sSmtpServer = "smtp.gmail.com" ; address for the smtp-server to use - REQUIRED Local $sFromName = "" ; name from who the email was sent Local $sFromAddress = "user@pet.com"; address from where the mail should come Local $sToAddress = "helpdesk@pet.com" ; destination address of the email - REQUIRED Local $sSubject = StringUpper ($myValue); subject from the email - can be anything you want it to be Local $sBody = GUICtrlRead($Issue); the messagebody from the mail - can be left blank but then you get a blank mail Local $sAttachFiles = "" ; the file(s) you want to attach seperated with a ; (Semicolon) - leave blank if not needed Local $sCcAddress = "" ; address for cc - leave blank if not needed Local $sBccAddress = "" ; address for bcc - leave blank if not needed Local $sImportance = "Normal" ; Send message priority: "High", "Normal", "Low" Local $sUsername = "jconnor@pet.com" ; username for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED Local $sPassword = "ajlkdjfawyfbna" ; password for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED Local $iIPPort = 465 ; GMAIL port used for sending the mail Local $bSSL = True ; GMAIL enables/disables secure socket layer sending - set to True if using httpS Local $bIsHTMLBody = False Local $iDSNOptions = $g__cdoDSNDefault Local $rc = _INetSmtpMailCom($sSmtpServer, $sFromName, $sFromAddress, $sToAddress, $sSubject, $sBody, $sAttachFiles, $sCcAddress, $sBccAddress, $sImportance, $sUsername, $sPassword, $iIPPort, $bSSL, $bIsHTMLBody, $iDSNOptions) If @error Then MsgBox(0, "_INetSmtpMailCom(): Error sending message", _ "Error code: " & @error & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Error Hex Number: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber() & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Description: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription() & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Description (rc): " & $rc & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "ScriptLine: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine() _ ) ConsoleWrite("### COM Error ! Number: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber() & " ScriptLine: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine() & " Description:" & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription() & @LF) Else Func _Sendmail() Dim $iMsgBoxAnswer $iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(262208, "Success!", "Thank you.", 5) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Enviarmail #Region UDF Functions ; The UDF ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _INetSmtpMailCom ; Description ...: ; Syntax ........: _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress[, $s_Subject = ""[, $as_Body = ""[, ; $s_AttachFiles = ""[, $s_CcAddress = ""[, $s_BccAddress = ""[, $s_Importance = "Normal"[, $s_Username = ""[, ; $s_Password = ""[, $IPPort = 25[, $bSSL = False[, $bIsHTMLBody = False[, $iDSNOptions = $g__cdoDSNDefault]]]]]]]]]]]]) ; Parameters ....: $s_SmtpServer - A string value. ; $s_FromName - A string value. ; $s_FromAddress - A string value. ; $s_ToAddress - A string value. ; $s_Subject - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_Body - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_AttachFiles - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_CcAddress - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_BccAddress - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_Importance - [optional] A string value. Default is "Normal". ; $s_Username - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_Password - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $IPPort - [optional] An integer value. Default is 25. ; $bSSL - [optional] A binary value. Default is False. ; $bIsHTMLBody - [optional] A binary value. Default is False. ; $iDSNOptions - [optional] An integer value. Default is $g__cdoDSNDefault. ; Return values .: None ; Author ........: Jos ; Modified ......: mLipok ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/23860-smtp-mailer-that-supports-html-and-attachments/ ; Link ..........: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/167292-smtp-mailer-udf/ ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $s_Body = "", $s_AttachFiles = "", $s_CcAddress = "", $s_BccAddress = "", $s_Importance = "Normal", $s_Username = "", $s_Password = "", $IPPort = 25, $bSSL = False, $bIsHTMLBody = False, $iDSNOptions = $g__cdoDSNDefault) ; init Error Handler _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit() Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") If Not IsObj($objEmail) Then Return SetError($g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_ObjectCreation, Dec(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber()), _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription()) ; Clear previous Err information _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber(0) _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription('') _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine('') $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress If $s_CcAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Cc = $s_CcAddress If $s_BccAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Bcc = $s_BccAddress $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject ; Select whether or not the content is sent as plain text or HTM If $bIsHTMLBody Then $objEmail.Textbody = $s_Body & @CRLF Else $objEmail.HTMLBody = $s_Body EndIf ; Add Attachments If $s_AttachFiles <> "" Then Local $S_Files2Attach = StringSplit($s_AttachFiles, ";") For $x = 1 To $S_Files2Attach[0] $S_Files2Attach[$x] = _PathFull($S_Files2Attach[$x]) If FileExists($S_Files2Attach[$x]) Then ConsoleWrite('+> File attachment added: ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF) $objEmail.AddAttachment($S_Files2Attach[$x]) Else ConsoleWrite('!> File not found to attach: ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF) Return SetError($g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_FileNotFound, 0, 0) EndIf Next EndIf ; Set Email Configuration $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = $g__cdoSendUsingPort $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 Then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort ;Authenticated SMTP If $s_Username <> "" Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = $g__cdoBasic $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $s_Username $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $s_Password EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = $bSSL ;Update Configuration Settings $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update ; Set Email Importance Switch $s_Importance Case "High" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "High" Case "Normal" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Normal" Case "Low" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Low" EndSwitch ; Set DSN options If $iDSNOptions <> $g__cdoDSNDefault And $iDSNOptions <> $g__cdoDSNNever Then $objEmail.DSNOptions = $iDSNOptions $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:disposition-notification-to") = $s_FromAddress ;~ $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:return-receipt-to") = $s_FromAddress EndIf ; Update Importance and Options fields $objEmail.Fields.Update ; Sent the Message $objEmail.Send If @error Then _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp() Return SetError($g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_Send, Dec(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber()), _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription()) EndIf ; CleanUp $objEmail = "" _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp() EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom ; ; Com Error Handler Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit($bParam = Default) Local Static $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = Default If $bParam == 'CleanUp' And $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error <> Default Then $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = '' Return $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error EndIf If $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = Default Then $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc") EndIf Return $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp() _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit('CleanUp') EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber($vData = Default) Local Static $vReturn = 0 If $vData <> Default Then $vReturn = $vData Return $vReturn EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription($sData = Default) Local Static $sReturn = '' If $sData <> Default Then $sReturn = $sData Return $sReturn EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine($iData = Default) Local Static $iReturn = '' If $iData <> Default Then $iReturn = $iData Return $iReturn EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc() _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit() _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber(Hex(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit().number, 8)) _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription(StringStripWS(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit().description, 3)) _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit().ScriptLine) SetError(1) ; something to check for when this function returns Return EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc #EndRegion UDF Functions _Sendmail() Exit Case $Cancel Exit EndSwitch WEnd  
    • GeorgeP
      By GeorgeP
      Hi,
      I have been using Auotit to send status emails from a variety of systems (external to my work using gmail) including my work desktop PC (using company email gateway) - sending emails addressed to me and from me.
      A few days ago I upgraded to the latest version of Autoit (3.3.14.4) and I cannot send emails from my PC using INetSMTPmail through our mail gateway.
      To test this I grabbed a script that worked on a PC running a previous version of Autoit and that worked fine from the other PC which has an earlier version of Autoit on it. I had the source code for that and an exe so copied them to my PC and run the exe code which worked fine (sent me the status email). I then opened the source code in the SciTE editor and ran it, the script runs fine but doesn't send the email. I added some code to print out the error and I got 
      "Mail failed with error code 1"
      checking the help file there is no explanation for Error Code 1.
      Running my new scripts I get the error
      "Mail failed with error code 50"
      I don't understand why I get two different error codes - or why in the latest version it fails.
      Any help gratefully appreciated.
      I guess I could copy the script to the PC with the earlier version of Autoit and compile it and see what happens.
      George
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members, 
      I am working on a project where, emails from outlook are to be read and moved to various folders within the mailbox, based on the content of the emails.
      I used the below code for moving mails. It works fine when I run it against individual mail ids. But when I run it on Shared mailbox, the mails are not moved to respective folders.
      _OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $sEntryId, Default, $sDestinationFolder) The value of $sEntryId is saved in an excel report initially. The current process reads the $sEntryId from the excel and passes it to "_OL_ItemMove" statement.
      Requesting the guidance of the forum members in this issue.
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members of the forum,
      I need to open the attachments from mails without downloading them. Is it possible using OutlookEx UDF ?