4 posts in this topic
Anyone have any idea how to close all open tabs except a specific one I manually open. Assuming I don't know what is open in all the tabs except just the one I want to keep open.
I didn't want to use sendkeys and I was trying to use the following code to list the title (or url) of the 3 open tabs and after I got that part working I would just close the other 2. This sample only displays the title of the first open tab
#include <IE.au3> Const $ie_new_in_tab = 0x0800 $oIE = _IECreate("https://www.autoitscript.com") __IENavigate($oIE, "https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/", 1, $ie_new_in_tab) ;(obj,url,wait,param) __IENavigate($oIE, "https://www.google.com/", 1, $ie_new_in_tab) ;(obj,url,wait,param) Local $aIE $aIE = 0 Local $i = 1, $oIE While 1 $oIE = _IEAttach("", "instance", $i) If @error = $_IEStatus_NoMatch Then ExitLoop ConsoleWrite(_IEPropertyGet($oIE, "title") & @CRLF) ReDim $aIE[$i + 1] $aIE[$i] = $oIE ;each item holds object $aIE = $i ;first item holds count $i += 1 WEnd MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Browsers Found", "Number of browser instances in the array: " & $aIE) ; This doesn't return the list of tabs in the console just the first tab
Thanks for any and all help
I have a bit of code that works on my old Win10 PC, that fails on my new Win10 PC, and I think the only significant difference is the version of Autoit - old PC has 3.3.12, new has 3.3.14.
I couldn't find anything mentioned in the change logs though, so perhaps I'm wrong.
Anyway, the code to replicate my issue is:
Test('username', 'DOMAIN') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test('localun', 'DOMAIN') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test(' ', ' ') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test('', '') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test('localun', '') ; THIS ERRORS: ;Test('', 'DOMAIN') Func Test($un, $dom) $compName = 'PCNAME' $FullName = '.' $Description = '.' ; get the WIM object $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $compName & "\root\cimv2") ; get default user full name and description $objAccount = $objWMIService.Get("Win32_UserAccount.Name='" & $un & "',Domain='" & $dom & "'") If IsObj($objAccount) Then $FullName = $objAccount.FullName $Description = $objAccount.Description EndIf ConsoleWrite($FullName & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($Description & @CRLF) Return EndFunc
On my old PC this code will output just . and . for each of those line currently commented out. Which is fine.
On my new PC any of those commented out lines of code cause an error, and the script won't even compile.
$objAccount = $objWMIService.Get("Win32_UserAccount.Name='" & $un & "',Domain='" & $dom & "'") $objAccount = $objWMIService^ ERROR I'm very much a newb with the WMI stuff and objects, but it looks like the .Get property is failing when either $un or $dom aren't valid in v3.3.14, whereas in 3.3.12 the .Get would fail to return an object, which is then caught by the If statement.
Am I on track with this? Is there some new/better way to code the example so that 3.3.14 will compile it?
I'm trying to click on Java Dropbox using IE. However, I'm running into problems. There is a Dropbox "Please Select" with two options "Buy" and "Sell".
I'm able to click on a drop box (please see code below) but i'm unable to select "Buy" or "Sell"".
Local $sMyString = "Please Select" ;############ ENTER ############# Local $oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE) For $oLink In $oLinks Local $sLinkText = _IEPropertyGet($oLink, "innerText") If StringInStr($sLinkText, $sMyString) Then _IEAction($oLink, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next
I'm working on a task where, a PDF file is opened (in IE browser) when I click a link in a website.
I have to read the first page of the PDF to find particular strings. Can you please share some ideas?
i would like to set a value into an INPUT field.
Checked the _IEFormElementSetValue function but that does require _IEFormGetObjByName and this is where the problem comes in. The input field I want to write to is not a part of a form tag. It is part of a table.
<input type="text" class="w2" id="nabidka_vozidel_formular_tach_od" name="nabidka_vozidel_formular_tach_od" onchange="GLOBAL.pocetInzerceNZ("nabidka_vozidel_formular","tach_od","");" autocomplete="off"> I tried this but that didn't work:
$oDownloadSamples = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "nabidka_vozidel_formular_tach_od") _IEFormElementSetValue($oDownloadSamples, "123") If you want to try the site I'm working with is https://www.tipcars.cz/. There is a menu on the top left hand side and if you click the "vyhledat" button the input fields will show up.