ResourcesEx UDF.

guinness

Hi guinness, got a challenge, sort of request for you, that is to add the ability to extract images from mp3's.

After all, the album art is a resource of the mp3 files, right?

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

After all, the album art is a resource of the mp3 files, right?

Is it?

Find me some documentation that says so and then I will consider it, but your request seems quite specific to your needs only and not for general use. 

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Moderators

careca,

the album art is a resource of the mp3 files

That is absolutely not the case. The album art is a tag within the mp3 header - it has nothing to do with the resource table at all. There are plenty of utilities out there (and I think even some UDFs here) to extract tags from an mp3 file - this UDF is designed to get that file out of the resource table if it is added, not extract internal values from within it. :mad:

guinness,

Apologies for butting in, but you have much better things to do than waste your time on this request. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

I am glad it wasn't just me scratching my head on that request.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Well, as they say here, if you consider that a resource is "read-only data, embedded in exe, dll, cpl.."

Or here, where they say: "Resource files are typically any non-executable data file used by your application, such as image, audio, and video files. A resource file can also have specific meanings in certain contexts. For example, in the context of application localization, resource files refer to .resx files, which you can deploy in localized satellite assemblies."

Then you may recognize i have some grounds to call it a resource.

It is something that is used by a lot of music players, so it can be called a resource.

As for being specific, yes it is, i would like to use it myself, that's why came up with the idea, that, and because ID3 udf is not working properly.

EDIT: I suppose i confused things up then.

Edited by careca
Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

Au3Record.exe

I didn't know mp3 was an exe, dll or cpl?

UDF List:

Alright, got it.

Spoiler

Au3Record.exe

According to :

I will need transparent images, so I need to use .PNG format. I used Zedna's Resources.au3 but there was a problem with access to DLL (not compiled source). It crashed and when I was searching for newer version, I found your ResourcesEx.au3, based on Zedna's work. I have many resources in my source and I don't want to make two versions or to have to compile every change. So I want to make DLL with my resources, use it when I run my program from SciTe and when I compile, I will have them in my .EXE

[right]Software is like sex - it's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)[/right]

I will update in an hour.

UDF List:

Changelog:

2014/07/17

Added: Additonal checks to destroy cursors and icons.

Added: Checking if the dll or exe filepath has a valid extension.

Added: Example of using an icon and image on a button control.

Fixed: Icons and cursors (finally) being re-sized to a control.

Fixed: Using GUIGetStyle() on a non-AutoIt handle would cause issue with controls.

Fixed: Variable naming of $sDLL to $sDllOrExePath for improved clarity.

Removed: Workaround for setting icons to AutoIt controls.

Updated the UDF (again today). See the first post for download and details.

Bench,

This UDF should now work for you as intended. It did before albeit you needed to add the resourceex lines after the controls had been created (though not anymore.) Let me know if it works for you. Thanks.

UDF List:

Yep, now it is working. But I have still one question. I am changing dynamically image on buttons (which are also created dynamically). What should I do to change image (from RED to GREEN, for example)? I think I must release that image somehow, but I don't know how. And that same resource is probably used on other buttons, so function _Resource_Destroy shouldn't be the right thing.

When I use just same function for setting resource, it doesn't work. I cannot see ANY image on button.

[right]Software is like sex - it's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)[/right]

Changelog:

2014/07/18

Fixed: Destroying a cursor.

Fixed: Regression from loading the current of external module. (Thanks UEZ)

Sorry about that. It was a regression I added when I updated the load module function.

Bench,

Download again please. About your question, _Resource_SetToCtrlID() automatically destroys the handle of the last image.

UDF List:

Maybe I should allow _Resource_SetToCtrlID() to  accept $sResNameOrID as being 0/Null for delete? As now you have to use the _Resource_Set****ToCtrlID() to delete a resource on a control.

Also Bench, I keep a list of handles that can be delete by you (_Resource_Destroy() or _Resource_DestroyAll()) so you have little to worry about in terms of memory management.

UDF List:

You can test this and I will update tomorrow or the day after. Thanks.

; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================================================
; Name ..........: _Resource_SetToCtrlID
; Description ...: Set am image from resources to controlid.
; Syntax ........: _Resource_SetToCtrlID($iCtrlID, $sResNameOrID[, $iResType = $RT_RCDATA[, $sDllOrExePath = Default]])
; Parameters ....: $iCtrlID             - A valid controlid.
;                  $sResNameOrID        - A resource name or id value.
;                  $iResType            - [optional] Resource type. $RT_* constants located in APIResConstants.au3 Default value is $RT_RCDATA.
;                  $sDllOrExePath       - [optional] A filepath to an external Dll or executable. Default value is the current module.
;                  $bResize             - [optional] Resize the image based on the controlid's dimensions. Default is False.
; Return values .: Success - True (if an image and on XP then it returns a HBITMAP handle which can then be destroyed by _WinAPI_DeleteObject() when no longer required.)
;                  Failure - False and sets @error to non-zero
; Author ........: Zedna
; Modified ......: guinness. Thanks to ProgAndy and UEZ.
; Remarks .......: The size of the resource is stored in @extended.
; Related .......:
; Link ..........:
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func _Resource_SetToCtrlID($iCtrlID, $sResNameOrID, $iResType = $RT_RCDATA, $sDllOrExePath = Default, $bResize = Default)
    If $iResType = Default Then $iResType = $RT_RCDATA

Local $aWinGetPos = 0, _
            $bDestroy = True, $bReturn = False, _
            $iError = $RESOURCE_ERROR_INVALIDRESOURCETYPE, $iLength = 0, _
            $vReturn = False

Local $hWnd = 0
    __Resource_GetCtrlId($hWnd, $iCtrlID)
    Switch $iResType
        Case $RT_BITMAP, $RT_RCDATA
            If StringStripWS($sResNameOrID, $STR_STRIPALL) = '' Or String($sResNameOrID) = '0' Then
                $bReturn = __Resource_SetToCtrlID($iCtrlID, 0, $RT_BITMAP, True, False)
                $iError = @error
            Else
                Local $hBitmap = _Resource_GetAsImage($sResNameOrID, $iResType, $sDllOrExePath) ; hBitmap.
                $iError = @error
                $iLength = @extended

If $iError = $RESOURCE_ERROR_NONE And $iLength > 0 Then
                    Local $hHBITMAP = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap) ; Convert to HBITMAP.
                    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap)

; $bDestroy = False
                    $bReturn = __Resource_SetToCtrlID($iCtrlID, $hHBITMAP, $RT_BITMAP, $bDestroy, $bResize)
                    $iError = @error

If $bReturn Then
                        If $__WINVER >= 0x0600 Then
                            $bReturn = _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBITMAP) ; Delete if Vista or above.
                            $vReturn = $bReturn
                        Else
                            __Resource_Storage($RESOURCE_STORAGE_ADD, $sDllOrExePath, $hHBITMAP, $sResNameOrID, $iResType, Null, $iResType, $iLength)
                            $vReturn = $hHBITMAP
                        EndIf
                    EndIf
                EndIf
            EndIf

Case $RT_CURSOR
            If StringStripWS($sResNameOrID, $STR_STRIPALL) = '' Or String($sResNameOrID) = '0' Then
                $bReturn = __Resource_SetToCtrlID($iCtrlID, 0, $RT_CURSOR, True, False)
                $iError = @error
            Else
                $bDestroy = False
                Local $hCursor = 0
                If $bResize Then
                    $aWinGetPos = WinGetPos($hWnd)
                    If Not @error Then
                        Local $aPos[$RESOURCE_POS_MAX]
                        $aPos[$RESOURCE_POS_H] = $aWinGetPos[$RESOURCE_WINGETPOS_HEIGHT]
                        $aPos[$RESOURCE_POS_W] = $aWinGetPos[$RESOURCE_WINGETPOS_WIDTH]

If $aPos[$RESOURCE_POS_H] = 0 And $aPos[$RESOURCE_POS_W] = 0 Then
                            GUICtrlSetImage($iCtrlID, @AutoItExe, 0)
                            If Not @error Then
                            EndIf
                        EndIf

$hCursor = __Resource_Get($sResNameOrID, $RT_CURSOR, $RESOURCE_LANG_DEFAULT, $sDllOrExePath, $RT_CURSOR, $aPos)
                        $iError = @error
                        $iLength = @extended
                    EndIf
                Else
                    $hCursor = _Resource_GetAsCursor($sResNameOrID, $iResType, $sDllOrExePath)
                    $iError = @error
                    $iLength = @extended
                EndIf

If $iError = $RESOURCE_ERROR_NONE Then
                    $bReturn = __Resource_SetToCtrlID($iCtrlID, $hCursor, $RT_CURSOR, $bDestroy, $bResize)
                EndIf
                $hCursor = 0
                $vReturn = $bReturn
            EndIf

Case $RT_ICON
                $bReturn = __Resource_SetToCtrlID($iCtrlID, 0, $RT_ICON, True, False)
                $iError = @error
            Else
                $bDestroy = False
                Local $hIcon = 0
                If $bResize Then
                    __Resource_GetCtrlId($hWnd, $iCtrlID)
                    If Not @error Then
                        Local $aPos[$RESOURCE_POS_MAX]

If $aPos[$RESOURCE_POS_H] = 0 And $aPos[$RESOURCE_POS_W] = 0 Then
                            GUICtrlSetImage($iCtrlID, @AutoItExe, 0)
                            If Not @error Then
                            EndIf
                        EndIf

$hIcon = __Resource_Get($sResNameOrID, $RT_ICON, $RESOURCE_LANG_DEFAULT, $sDllOrExePath, $RT_ICON, $aPos)
                        $iError = @error
                        $iLength = @extended
                        #cs
                            Local $pData = __Resource_Get($sResNameOrID, $RT_ICON, $RESOURCE_LANG_DEFAULT, $sDllOrExePath, $RT_ICON)
                            Local $iIconName = _WinAPI_LookupIconIdFromDirectoryEx($pData, True, $aWinGetPos[2], $aWinGetPos[3])
                            $pData = __Resource_Get($iIconName, $RT_ICON, $RESOURCE_LANG_DEFAULT, $sDllOrExePath, $RT_RCDATA)
                            $iError = @error
                            $iLength = @extended
                            $hIcon = _WinAPI_CreateIconFromResourceEx($pData, $iLength)
                            EndIf
                            EndIf
                        #ce
                    EndIf
                Else
                    $hIcon = _Resource_GetAsIcon($sResNameOrID, $iResType, $sDllOrExePath)
                    $iError = @error
                    $iLength = @extended
                EndIf

$bReturn = __Resource_SetToCtrlID($iCtrlID, $hIcon, $RT_ICON, $bDestroy, $bResize)
                EndIf
                $hIcon = 0
                $vReturn = $bReturn
            EndIf

EndSwitch

Return SetError($iError, $iLength, $vReturn)
EndFunc   ;==>_Resource_SetToCtrlID
Edited by guinness

UDF List:

When I try to use it on simple example, it is functioning. But in my program not. So problem is probably between keyboard and (my) chair. I must re-check my code. Anyway thanks for your help, guinness. I think it is not the last time I am begging for help.  o:)

OK. Let me know if there is something you don't understand.

UDF List:

Finally I found problem - I was using USkin.dll and it collides with showing images on buttons. I must find another way, how to do it. Without skin it works perfectly. But I have another question. How about animated GIF? It shows just first frame and nothing more.

How about animated GIF?

Currently not supported. There is trancexx's animated GIF UDF if you're interested.

As for USkin.dll, I hope you can understand that I don't particular want to add support for a dll that isn't used by most. (I presume.)

UDF List:

How about animated GIF? It shows just first frame and nothing more.

Look at example for animated GIFs resource_test_ani_gif.au3 in my original Resources UDF (link in my signature).

It should work also with new ResourceEx UDF but animating is done in script not in UDF.

Advantage is that you can control animating for example play/pause.

Here is that example resource_test_ani_gif.au3

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=gif-Green-UFO.gif, rt_rcdata, ANI_GIF_1

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <Timers.au3>

#include "resources.au3"

HotKeySet("{Esc}", "Quit")
HotKeySet("{Left}", "Left")
HotKeySet("{Right}", "Right")
HotKeySet("{Pause}", "Pause")

Global $GIF_TimerID, $hImage, $IMG_Ctrl, $GFC, $GFDC, $pDimensionIDs, $tDL
Global $Pause, $i = 0

$hGUI = GUICreate("GIF Animation", 300, 200)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("text behind GIF - test of transparency", 5, 15, 200, 25)
$IMG_Ctrl = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 10, 10, 10, 10) ; For Drawing
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) ; Transparency's working
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

GifInit()
; Start Animation: instead of using the time delays between frames given from GIF we use 100ms for simplicity
_Timer_SetTimer($hGUI, 100, "_Draw_Timer")

While 1
    If GUIGetMsg() = -3 Then Quit()
WEnd

Func _Draw_Timer($hWnd, $Msg, $iIDTimer, $dwTime)
    If Not $Pause Then
        If $i = $GFC Then $i = 0 ; If $i = the frame count then reset $i to 0
        GifDrawFrame($i)
        $i += 1
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func Quit()
    _Timer_KillAllTimers($hGUI)
    _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage)
    _GDIPlus_Shutdown()

HotKeySet("{Esc}")
    HotKeySet("{Left}")
    HotKeySet("{Right}")
    HotKeySet("{Pause}")

Exit
EndFunc

Func GifInit()
    _GDIPlus_Startup()
    ; Load your animated GIF (from file or from resources)
;~  $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(@ScriptDir & "\gif-Green-UFO.gif")
    $hImage = _ResourceGetAsImage("ANI_GIF_1")

$tDL = DllStructCreate($tagGUID) ; Create a struct to hold the GUID.
    $pDimensionIDs = DllStructGetPtr($tDL) ; Get a pointer to the GUID struct.

; Get the FrameDimensionsCount of the loaded gif
    $GFDC = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "int", "GdipImageGetFrameDimensionsCount", "ptr", $hImage, "int*", 0)

; Get the FrameDimensionsList , which fills the GUID struct by passing the GUID pointer and the FrameDimensionsCount.
    DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "int", "GdipImageGetFrameDimensionsList", "ptr", $hImage, "ptr", $pDimensionIDs, "int", $GFDC[2])

; Get the FrameCount of the loaded gif by passing the GUID pointer
    $GFC = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "int", "GdipImageGetFrameCount", "int", $hImage, "ptr", $pDimensionIDs, "int*", 0)
    $GFC = $GFC[3]
EndFunc

Func GifDrawFrame($i)
    ; Select the ActiveFrame in the loaded GIF by telling it. The frame starts at 0 ($i)
    DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "int", "GdipImageSelectActiveFrame", "ptr", $hImage, "ptr", $pDimensionIDs, "int", $i)

; get current frame from GIF and draw it on the control
    $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage)
    _SetBitmapToCtrl($IMG_Ctrl, $hBitmap)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap)
EndFunc

Func Left()
    If WinActive($hGUI) Then
        If Not $Pause Then Return
        $i -= 1
        If $i = -1 Then $i = $GFC - 1
        GifDrawFrame($i)
    Else
        HotKeySet("{Left}")
        Send("{Left}")
        HotKeySet("{Left}", "Left")
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func Right()
    If WinActive($hGUI) Then
        If Not $Pause Then Return
        $i += 1
        If $i = $GFC Then $i = 0
        GifDrawFrame($i)
    Else
        HotKeySet("{Right}")
        Send("{Right}")
        HotKeySet("{Right}", "Right")
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func Pause()
    If WinActive($hGUI) Then
        $Pause = Not $Pause
        If $Pause Then
            WinSetTitle($hGUI, '', 'GIF Animation - PAUSED')
        Else
            WinSetTitle($hGUI, '', 'GIF Animation')
        EndIf
    Else
        HotKeySet("{PAUSE}")
        Send("{PAUSE}")
        HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "Pause")
    EndIf
EndFunc
Edited by Zedna