galan2015

Is there any solution on receiving e-mails? I would like to create a script so that I will not have to log in through the browser.

nitekram

If you connect your internet email to outlook, there may be options in the outlook udf.

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

water

Mails when the forum has changed or what?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

galan2015

If you connect your internet email to outlook, there may be options in the outlook udf.

​there may be options... or they are?

Mails when the forum has changed or what?

​no, just wanna make some kind fast email respondent.

water

There are. Use my OutlookEx UDF to process mails via Outlook. 

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

kylomas

galan2015,

I would like to create a script so that I will not have to log in through the browser

You can setup a local client to download your email automatically from most WEB based servers.  Once the items are local you can operate on them using waters excellent UDF.

kylomas

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill

dmob

I use IMAP and stunnel to retrieve Gmail... works well

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      Good afternoon, I am in need of some help. I am sure this is a stupid question requiring only one or two lines of code. However, I would greatly appreciate the help I cannot figure this out. I also tried searching for the answer on the internet but no one except me apparently seems to be having a hard time figuring this out and or is asking about it. 
      I simply want to change the "status" of an email from unread to read once I have processed it. My code is over 500 lines and I would like not to clutter this post with it. Assume I have all my includes and connections properly defined and stuff. 
      Here is the bit of code where I am trying to change the email that was used from unread to read:
      Func ChangeEmailStatus() ;******************************************************************************* ; changes the status of an email from unread to Read ;******************************************************************************* Local $iRows = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails (Before Change)", $iRows) _OL_ItemModify($oOutlook,$aItems[$i][0], Default, "Read=True") MsgBox("", "Array Display 1", $aItems[1][0]) MsgBox("", "Array Display 2", $aItems[2][0]) Local $iRows = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails (After Change)", $iRows) EndFunc  
    • caramen
      By caramen
      I watched _OL_ItemSend&_OL_ItemFind&_OL_ItemCreate in OutlookEx UDF but hmmm

Since it use the test environnement i cant get the orders of the mail creation

Can someone make me win some time of reading all exemples script and lead me how to do one ?
      That whould be lovely.
      Gnight
    • Tersion
      By Tersion
      Here the this wiki page with list of available UDFs for data compression. For my tasks I only need ZIP support, so I started looking at pure AutoIt UDFs without any 3rd party dlls. And found out that most of available realizations uses standard ("native method") Windows dll - "zipfldr.dll". So for now I chose ZIP UDF by wraithdu. I've tested it on Windows 7 (x64) and it seem works fine. But here the comment from another topic where user says that Windows 10 discontinued support of "zipfldr.dll". Now I confused. I don't have around any Windows 10 machine to tested it. So maybe someone could confirm or deny that? Or maybe would better to switch to UDF with 7zip dll?
      I need an advice...
    • TheSaint
      By TheSaint
      Here is the bare bones of a UDF I have started work on.
      Mostly just a proof of concept at this stage, and still need to add some functions and dress the UDF up a bit ... to look like a UDF ... though it has my own distinct styling, especially as I have never really developed a UDF before now .... used plenty and modified plenty though. I've even invented my own UDF variable naming convention, which I am sure some of you will be aghast at. I work with what feels best for me, but others are free to adapt if they wish.
      The idea is to emulate the simplicity of INI files, but gain the benefits of SQL.
      Two scripts are provided.
      (1) The UDF, a work in progress - SimpleSQL_UDF.au3
      (2) An example or testing script - UDF_Test.au3
      Another first for me, is creating a 2D array from scratch, never done that before, that I can recall ... never had a need, and even for 1 dimension arrays, for a long time now, I have just used _StringSplit to create them. So I needed a bit of a refresher course, which my good buddy @TheDcoder assisted me with ... not without some angst I might add. LOL
      SimpleSQL_UDF.zip  (12 downloads previously)
      (I have now completed all the functions I intended to. My next update will be a big improvement, bringing things more inline with my latest INItoSQL DB program changes.)
      Program requires the sqlite3.dll, not included, but easily enough obtained.
      Hopefully the usage is self-evident ... just change the Job number variable in the UDF_Test.au3 file to check the existing functions out.
      Enjoy!
      P.S. This is also related to a new program I have just finished and uploaded - INItoSQL DB