galan2015

Is there any solution on receiving e-mails? I would like to create a script so that I will not have to log in through the browser.

nitekram

If you connect your internet email to outlook, there may be options in the outlook udf.

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

water

Mails when the forum has changed or what?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

galan2015

If you connect your internet email to outlook, there may be options in the outlook udf.

​there may be options... or they are?

Mails when the forum has changed or what?

​no, just wanna make some kind fast email respondent.

water

There are. Use my OutlookEx UDF to process mails via Outlook. 

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

kylomas

galan2015,

I would like to create a script so that I will not have to log in through the browser

You can setup a local client to download your email automatically from most WEB based servers.  Once the items are local you can operate on them using waters excellent UDF.

kylomas

Forum Rules         Procedure for posting code

"I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals."

- Sir Winston Churchill

dmob

I use IMAP and stunnel to retrieve Gmail... works well

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Tersion
      By Tersion
      Here the this wiki page with list of available UDFs for data compression. For my tasks I only need ZIP support, so I started looking at pure AutoIt UDFs without any 3rd party dlls. And found out that most of available realizations uses standard ("native method") Windows dll - "zipfldr.dll". So for now I chose ZIP UDF by wraithdu. I've tested it on Windows 7 (x64) and it seem works fine. But here the comment from another topic where user says that Windows 10 discontinued support of "zipfldr.dll". Now I confused. I don't have around any Windows 10 machine to tested it. So maybe someone could confirm or deny that? Or maybe would better to switch to UDF with 7zip dll?
      I need an advice...
    • TheSaint
      By TheSaint
      Here is the bare bones of a UDF I have started work on.
      Mostly just a proof of concept at this stage, and still need to add some functions and dress the UDF up a bit ... to look like a UDF ... though it has my own distinct styling, especially as I have never really developed a UDF before now .... used plenty and modified plenty though. I've even invented my own UDF variable naming convention, which I am sure some of you will be aghast at. I work with what feels best for me, but others are free to adapt if they wish.
      The idea is to emulate the simplicity of INI files, but gain the benefits of SQL.
      Two scripts are provided.
      (1) The UDF, a work in progress - SimpleSQL_UDF.au3
      (2) An example or testing script - UDF_Test.au3
      Another first for me, is creating a 2D array from scratch, never done that before, that I can recall ... never had a need, and even for 1 dimension arrays, for a long time now, I have just used _StringSplit to create them. So I needed a bit of a refresher course, which my good buddy @TheDcoder assisted me with ... not without some angst I might add. LOL
      SimpleSQL_UDF.zip  (12 downloads previously)
      (I have now completed all the functions I intended to. My next update will be a big improvement, bringing things more inline with my latest INItoSQL DB program changes.)
      Program requires the sqlite3.dll, not included, but easily enough obtained.
      Hopefully the usage is self-evident ... just change the Job number variable in the UDF_Test.au3 file to check the existing functions out.
      Enjoy!
      P.S. This is also related to a new program I have just finished and uploaded - INItoSQL DB
    • azkirak
      By azkirak
      Hi all,

Trying to test sending an email using the _INetSmtpMail function, but I cannot get it to work.

#include <Inet.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $s_SmtpServer = "smtp.gmail.com" Local $s_FromName = "My Name" Local $s_FromAddress = "x@gmail.com" Local $s_ToAddress = "x@gmail.com" Local $s_Subject = "Test - subject line" Local $as_Body[2] $as_Body[0] = "Test" $as_Body[1] = "End of test" Local $iResponse = _INetSmtpMail($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body) Local $iErr = @error If $iResponse = 1 Then     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Success!", "Mail sent") Else     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error!", "Mail failed with error code " & $iErr) EndIf  
      "Mail failed with error code 50" is the message I receive.  I've looked at what the autoit help page says: 50x - Cannot send body. x indicates the line number of $aBody (first line is 0). 
      I cannot find any solution online that has fixed this issue.  Any guidance would be much appreciated!

• mattsk42
      By mattsk42
      I have a script that pops up a window, lets you type things in, and then emails our helpdesk. It works. What I want to do is add 3 more buttons that allow you to attach 3 photos (or less) from your computer. Something simple as "Add attachment" and then you can browse for it. I don't even know where to begin with programming that button. If anyone could post an example, that would be great.
      Here's the current script (changed to pet.com because I like dogs):
      ;expand popup ;#include <File.au3> ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Variables for the _INetSmtpMailCom ; =============================================================================================================================== Global Enum _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_FileNotFound = 1, _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_Send, _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_ObjectCreation, _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_COUNTER Global Const $g__cdoSendUsingPickup = 1 ; Send message using the local SMTP service pickup directory. Global Const $g__cdoSendUsingPort = 2 ; Send the message using the network (SMTP over the network). Must use this to use Delivery Notification Global Const $g__cdoAnonymous = 0 ; Do not authenticate Global Const $g__cdoBasic = 1 ; basic (clear-text) authentication Global Const $g__cdoNTLM = 2 ; NTLM Global $gs_thoussep = "." Global $gs_decsep = "," Global $sFileOpenDialog = "" ; Delivery Status Notifications Global Const $g__cdoDSNDefault = 0 ; None Global Const $g__cdoDSNNever = 1 ; None Global Const $g__cdoDSNFailure = 2 ; Failure Global Const $g__cdoDSNSuccess = 4 ; Success Global Const $g__cdoDSNDelay = 8 ; Delay #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ; This is to get the local username Local $myVar = "USERNAME" Local $myValue = EnvGet($myVar) ; This is the GUI #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=f:\scripts\autoit\name-issue.kxf $Form1 = GUICreate("Submit a Helpdesk Ticket", 371, 260, 214, 199) ;~ $Pet = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Pet username:", 8, 8, 79, 17) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Issue with as much detail as possible:", 8, 7, 180, 17) ;~ $Name = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 88, 5, 105, 21) $Issue = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 8, 25, 353, 200) $Submit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Submit", 8, 230, 75, 25) $Cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 92, 230, 75, 25) ;~ $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("(example: jconnor)", 92, 26, 98, 17) ;~ $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("@pet.com", 195, 8, 60, 17) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### ; These are for future use ;~ $ClientName = "ClientName##" ;~ $AtPet = "@pet.com##" While 1 $iMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $iMsg Case $Submit ; Execute code when user presses the button Local $sSmtpServer = "smtp.gmail.com" ; address for the smtp-server to use - REQUIRED Local $sFromName = "" ; name from who the email was sent Local $sFromAddress = "user@pet.com"; address from where the mail should come Local $sToAddress = "helpdesk@pet.com" ; destination address of the email - REQUIRED Local $sSubject = StringUpper ($myValue); subject from the email - can be anything you want it to be Local $sBody = GUICtrlRead($Issue); the messagebody from the mail - can be left blank but then you get a blank mail Local $sAttachFiles = "" ; the file(s) you want to attach seperated with a ; (Semicolon) - leave blank if not needed Local $sCcAddress = "" ; address for cc - leave blank if not needed Local $sBccAddress = "" ; address for bcc - leave blank if not needed Local $sImportance = "Normal" ; Send message priority: "High", "Normal", "Low" Local $sUsername = "jconnor@pet.com" ; username for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED Local $sPassword = "ajlkdjfawyfbna" ; password for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED Local $iIPPort = 465 ; GMAIL port used for sending the mail Local $bSSL = True ; GMAIL enables/disables secure socket layer sending - set to True if using httpS Local $bIsHTMLBody = False Local $iDSNOptions = $g__cdoDSNDefault Local $rc = _INetSmtpMailCom($sSmtpServer, $sFromName, $sFromAddress, $sToAddress, $sSubject, $sBody, $sAttachFiles, $sCcAddress, $sBccAddress, $sImportance, $sUsername, $sPassword, $iIPPort, $bSSL, $bIsHTMLBody, $iDSNOptions) If @error Then MsgBox(0, "_INetSmtpMailCom(): Error sending message", _ "Error code: " & @error & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Error Hex Number: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber() & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Description: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription() & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Description (rc): " & $rc & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "ScriptLine: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine() _ ) ConsoleWrite("### COM Error ! Number: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber() & " ScriptLine: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine() & " Description:" & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription() & @LF) Else Func _Sendmail() Dim $iMsgBoxAnswer $iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(262208, "Success!", "Thank you.", 5) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Enviarmail #Region UDF Functions ; The UDF ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _INetSmtpMailCom ; Description ...: ; Syntax ........: _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress[, $s_Subject = ""[, $as_Body = ""[, ; $s_AttachFiles = ""[, $s_CcAddress = ""[, $s_BccAddress = ""[, $s_Importance = "Normal"[, $s_Username = ""[, ; $s_Password = ""[, $IPPort = 25[, $bSSL = False[, $bIsHTMLBody = False[, $iDSNOptions = $g__cdoDSNDefault]]]]]]]]]]]]) ; Parameters ....: $s_SmtpServer - A string value. ; $s_FromName - A string value. ; $s_FromAddress - A string value. ; $s_ToAddress - A string value. ; $s_Subject - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_Body - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_AttachFiles - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_CcAddress - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_BccAddress - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_Importance - [optional] A string value. Default is "Normal". ; $s_Username - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_Password - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $IPPort - [optional] An integer value. Default is 25. ; $bSSL - [optional] A binary value. Default is False. ; $bIsHTMLBody - [optional] A binary value. Default is False. ; $iDSNOptions - [optional] An integer value. Default is $g__cdoDSNDefault. ; Return values .: None ; Author ........: Jos ; Modified ......: mLipok ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/23860-smtp-mailer-that-supports-html-and-attachments/ ; Link ..........: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/167292-smtp-mailer-udf/ ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $s_Body = "", $s_AttachFiles = "", $s_CcAddress = "", $s_BccAddress = "", $s_Importance = "Normal", $s_Username = "", $s_Password = "", $IPPort = 25, $bSSL = False, $bIsHTMLBody = False, $iDSNOptions = $g__cdoDSNDefault) ; init Error Handler _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit() Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") If Not IsObj($objEmail) Then Return SetError($g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_ObjectCreation, Dec(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber()), _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription()) ; Clear previous Err information _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber(0) _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription('') _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine('') $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress If $s_CcAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Cc = $s_CcAddress If $s_BccAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Bcc = $s_BccAddress $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject ; Select whether or not the content is sent as plain text or HTM If $bIsHTMLBody Then $objEmail.Textbody = $s_Body & @CRLF Else $objEmail.HTMLBody = $s_Body EndIf ; Add Attachments If $s_AttachFiles <> "" Then Local $S_Files2Attach = StringSplit($s_AttachFiles, ";") For $x = 1 To $S_Files2Attach[0] $S_Files2Attach[$x] = _PathFull($S_Files2Attach[$x]) If FileExists($S_Files2Attach[$x]) Then ConsoleWrite('+> File attachment added: ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF) $objEmail.AddAttachment($S_Files2Attach[$x]) Else ConsoleWrite('!> File not found to attach: ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF) Return SetError($g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_FileNotFound, 0, 0) EndIf Next EndIf ; Set Email Configuration $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = $g__cdoSendUsingPort $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 Then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort ;Authenticated SMTP If $s_Username <> "" Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = $g__cdoBasic $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $s_Username $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $s_Password EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = $bSSL ;Update Configuration Settings $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update ; Set Email Importance Switch $s_Importance Case "High" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "High" Case "Normal" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Normal" Case "Low" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Low" EndSwitch ; Set DSN options If $iDSNOptions <> $g__cdoDSNDefault And $iDSNOptions <> $g__cdoDSNNever Then $objEmail.DSNOptions = $iDSNOptions $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:disposition-notification-to") = $s_FromAddress ;~ $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:return-receipt-to") = $s_FromAddress EndIf ; Update Importance and Options fields $objEmail.Fields.Update ; Sent the Message $objEmail.Send If @error Then _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp() Return SetError($g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_Send, Dec(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber()), _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription()) EndIf ; CleanUp $objEmail = "" _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp() EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom ; ; Com Error Handler Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit($bParam = Default) Local Static $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = Default If $bParam == 'CleanUp' And $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error <> Default Then $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = '' Return $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error EndIf If $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = Default Then $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc") EndIf Return $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp() _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit('CleanUp') EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber($vData = Default) Local Static $vReturn = 0 If $vData <> Default Then $vReturn = $vData Return $vReturn EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription($sData = Default) Local Static $sReturn = '' If $sData <> Default Then $sReturn = $sData Return $sReturn EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine($iData = Default) Local Static $iReturn = '' If $iData <> Default Then $iReturn = $iData Return $iReturn EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc() _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit() _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber(Hex(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit().number, 8)) _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription(StringStripWS(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit().description, 3)) _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit().ScriptLine) SetError(1) ; something to check for when this function returns Return EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc #EndRegion UDF Functions _Sendmail() Exit Case $Cancel Exit EndSwitch WEnd  
    • GeorgeP
      By GeorgeP
      Hi,
      I have been using Auotit to send status emails from a variety of systems (external to my work using gmail) including my work desktop PC (using company email gateway) - sending emails addressed to me and from me.
      A few days ago I upgraded to the latest version of Autoit (3.3.14.4) and I cannot send emails from my PC using INetSMTPmail through our mail gateway.
      To test this I grabbed a script that worked on a PC running a previous version of Autoit and that worked fine from the other PC which has an earlier version of Autoit on it. I had the source code for that and an exe so copied them to my PC and run the exe code which worked fine (sent me the status email). I then opened the source code in the SciTE editor and ran it, the script runs fine but doesn't send the email. I added some code to print out the error and I got 
      "Mail failed with error code 1"
      checking the help file there is no explanation for Error Code 1.
      Running my new scripts I get the error
      "Mail failed with error code 50"
      I don't understand why I get two different error codes - or why in the latest version it fails.
      Any help gratefully appreciated.
      I guess I could copy the script to the PC with the earlier version of Autoit and compile it and see what happens.
      George