Karthi

How to call the functions inside a dll created using vb.net

Karthi

Hi,

I have a .dll (custom specific: ICE.dll) file created using vb.net and there is a function inside: when i read the api spec, got the following information: request you to provide the code to open/close. tried dllcall, dllopen, dllclose but it doesnt work. any help with code will be really appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Karthi

Service name:

ICE21

Syntax:

byte ICE21 (byte status)

Parameters (in):

status

(0-Open, 1- Close)

Return value:

byte

0 if everything was OK. 

Description:

The function opens/closes the ICE plugin

mLipok

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2018-03-17

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      ; NetFirewallPolicy2 COM UDF Library for AutoIt3
      ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.14.5
      ; Description ...: Windows Firewall Policy2 Interface, Provides access to the firewall policy for Windows Vista+
      Including Test Script 
      UDF:
      Test Script:

• Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      I was Playing around With AutoIt this evening and wondered how hard it would be to get typeinfo like the COM Viewers do only using AutoIt
      Turns out it was pretty easy.
      A Few Notes:
      CAarray info is unfinished I didn't have any objects to test it on so I left it Limited.
      The Object must have IDispatch exposed (ITypeInfo is derivative)
      Its Just a proof of concept Run with it but don't carry scissors
      ITypeInfoCOM.au3
      ITypeInfoTest.au3

Output IWebBrowserApp

Output ObjCreate(MediaPlayer.MediaPlayer.1)

• Bilgus
      By Bilgus
       IGroupPolicyObject interface
      ;;IGroupPolicyObject #RequireAdmin #include-once #include <WinAPIConstants.au3> ; $S_OK #include <WinAPIReg.au3> ;_WinAPI_GetRegKeyNameByHandle Global Enum $GPO_SECTION_ROOT = 0x0, $GPO_SECTION_USER, $GPO_SECTION_MACHINE Global Enum $GPO_OPEN_LOAD_REGISTRY = 0x1, $GPO_OPEN_READ_ONLY Global Enum $GPO_OPTION_DISABLE_USER = 0x1, $GPO_OPTION_DISABLE_MACHINE Global Enum $GPOTypeLocal = 0x0, $GPOTypeRemote, $GPOTypeDS, $GPOTypeLocalUser, $GPOTypeLocalGroup Global Const $sCLSID_GroupPolicyObject = "{EA502722-A23D-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}" Global Const $sIID_IGroupPolicyObject = "{EA502723-A23D-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}" Global Const $dtag_IGroupPolicyObject = _ "New hresult(wstr;wstr;dword);" & _ ; Creates a new GPO in the Active Directory with the specified display name. "OpenDSGPO hresult(wstr;dword);" & _ ; Opens the specified GPO and optionally loads the registry information. "OpenLocalMachineGPO hresult(dword);" & _ ; Opens the default GPO for the computer and optionally loads the registry information. "OpenRemoteMachineGPO hresult(wstr;dword);" & _ ; Opens the default GPO for the specified remote computer and optionally loads the registry information. "Save hResult(bool;bool;ptr;ptr);" & _ ; Saves the specified registry policy settings to disk and updates the revision number of the GPO. "Delete hresult();" & _ ; Deletes the GPO. "GetName hResult(wstr;int);" & _ ; Retrieves the unique name for the GPO. "GetDisplayName hResult(wstr;int);" & _ ; Retrieves the display name for the GPO. "SetDisplayName hresult(wstr);" & _ ; Sets the display name for the GPO. "GetPath hResult(wstr;int);" & _ ; Retrieves the path to the GPO. "GetDSPath hresult(dword;wstr;int);" & _ ; Retrieves the Active Directory path to the root of the specified GPO section. "GetFileSysPath hresult(dword;wstr;int);" & _ ; Retrieves the file system path (UNC format) to the root of the specified GPO section. "GetRegistryKey hresult(dword;handle);" & _ ; Retrieves a handle to the root of the registry key for the specified GPO section. "GetOptions hResult(dword*);" & _ ; Retrieves the options for the GPO. "SetOptions hresult(dword;dword);" & _ ; Sets the options for the GPO. "GetType hResult(dword*);" & _ ; Retrieves type information for the GPO being edited. "GetMachineName hResult(wstr;int);" & _ ; Retrieves the computer name of the remote GPO. "GetPropertySheetPages hresult(ptr;uint*);" ; Retrieves the property sheet pages associated with the GPO. Test() Func Test() Local $iResult Local $oIGroupPolicy Local $aGpoType[5] = ["Local", "Remote", "Active Directory", "LocalUser", "LocalGroup"] $oIGroupPolicy = ObjCreateInterface($sCLSID_GroupPolicyObject, $sIID_IGroupPolicyObject, $dtag_IGroupPolicyObject) While True If Not IsObj($oIGroupPolicy) Then ConsoleWrite("Failed To Retrieve Interface") $iResult = $E_NOINTERFACE ExitLoop Else ConsoleWrite("Success: " & ObjName($oIGroupPolicy, 1) & @CRLF) EndIf Local $sLoc, $sPath, $sName, $iType $tKey = DllStructCreate("handle hKey") $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.OpenLocalMachineGPO(BitOR($GPO_OPEN_LOAD_REGISTRY, $GPO_OPEN_READ_ONLY)) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.GetDisplayName($sLoc, 65535) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.GetName($sName, 65535) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop ConsoleWrite($sLoc & " : " & $sName & @CRLF) $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.GetPath($sPath, 65535) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.GetType($iType) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop ConsoleWrite($sPath & @CRLF) $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.GetType($iType) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop ConsoleWrite("Type: " & $aGpoType[$iType] & @CRLF) $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.GetRegistryKey($GPO_SECTION_USER, DllStructGetPtr($tKey)) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop ConsoleWrite(_WinAPI_GetRegKeyNameByHandle(DllStructGetData($tKey, "hKey")) & @CRLF) ExitLoop WEnd Return SetError($iResult, 0, ($iResult = $S_OK)) EndFunc ;==>Test Note: Not well tested..
    • jdegraff
      By jdegraff
      I'm trying to add a bit of functionality to the FastStone File Rename dialog. I can access every control that I need to except the one that contains the files to be renamed. If I do some exploring in a vbScript shell I get
      :c  = "TTntTreeView.UnicodeClass1"
      :?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"GetItemCount","","")
      You can see that the treeview control reports having five items, which is the number displayed. If I manually select (mouse) item #3 I can see the result by
      :?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"GetSelected","1","")
      But I do not know how to get the text for the selected item. If "#3" is the item reference then I should be able to
      :?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"GetText","1","#3")
      or
      :?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"GetText","1","#3")
      if I go strictly by the help file, but it returns nothing.
      :?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"Exists","","3")
      So it appears that item 3 exists, but
      :?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"GetText","","3")
      does not have any text???
      :?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"Exists","","9")
      and it also appears item 9 exists (it does not)
      :?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"Select","","")
      causes the first item to be selected, as does
      :?aut.ControlTreeView(win,"",c,"Select","","3")
      Here is the output from the Window Info tool
      >>>> Window <<<<
      Title:  Batch Image Convert / Rename
      Class:  TBatchConvert
      Position:   501, 83
      Size:   760, 520
      Style:  0x16CD0000
      ExStyle:    0x00010100
      Handle: 0x0000000001950796
      >>>> Control <<<<
      Class:  TTntTreeView.UnicodeClass
      Instance:   1
      ClassnameNN:    TTntTreeView.UnicodeClass1
      Name:   
      Advanced (Class):   [CLASS:TTntTreeView.UnicodeClass; INSTANCE:1]
      ID: 37030040
      Text:   
      Position:   354, 79
      Size:   378, 188
      ControlClick Coords:    108, 86
      Style:  0x54010039
      ExStyle:    0x00000200
      Handle: 0x0000000002350898
      >>>> Mouse <<<<
      Position:   970, 279
      Cursor ID:  0
      Color:  0xE1E1E1
      >>>> StatusBar <<<<
      >>>> ToolsBar <<<<
      >>>> Visible Text <<<<
      Batch Rename
      D:\temp\picsave\
      Images + Videos (*.jpg;*.jpe;*.jpeg;*.bmp;*.gif;*.tif;*.tiff;*.cur;*.ico;*.png;*.pcx;*.jp2;*.j2k;*.tga;*.ppm;*.wmf;*.psd;*.crw;*.nef;*.cr2;*.orf;*.raf;*.dng;*.mrw;*.pef;*.srf;*.arw;*.rw2;*.x3f;*.sr2;*.srw;*.nrw;*.rwl;*.eps;*.avi;*.mpeg;*.mpg;*.wmv;*.mov;*.mp4;*.mts;*.mkv;*.m4v)
      Search and Replace
      Use Filename Template
      No Sort
      Clear
      Remove
      Add All
      Add
      Preview
      Close
      Rename
      No Change
      ?

• Fenzik
      By Fenzik
       Hello all"
      I have curious problem with com object implementation of Sapi 5.1.
      In some cases }Some Voice engines] the metods for retrieve the voice parameters fails with error :Member not exists:.
      But the Retrieved Voice object can speak the given text, so It exists and work.
      Example of this type of Engine can be this one: http://download.kobavision.be/KobaSpeech3/KobaSpeech 3 With Vocalizer Serena - English (Great Britain).exe (can work as demo)
      So my question is> Is there some way to workaround or solve this issue?
      What i tryed:
      1. Typical use of Sapi.spvoice object:
      $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc"); Install a custom error handler

$spvoice = ObjCreate("sapi.spvoice")
      for $voice in $spvoice.getvoices()
        msgbox(0, "Voice", $voice.getdescription())
      next
      Func MyErrFunc()
      $HexNumber = hex($oMyError.number, 8)
      Msgbox(0,"","We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF &"Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF &"Windescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription)
      SetError(1)
      Endfunc

2. Implement workaround based on Nvda Screen reader sapi5 Library at https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/blob/master/source/synthDrivers/sapi5.py
      Thys code in Pascal should work, so i tryed to reproduce it in Autoit.
      Pascal code just as example:
                   SOTokens:=SpVoice.GetVoices('','');
                   for i:=0 to SOTokens.Count-1 do
                   try
                        SOToken:=SOTokens.Item(I); s:=SOToken.GetDescription(0);
      end
      In Autoit I tryed it like this:
      $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc"); Install a custom error handler
        $spvoice = ObjCreate("sapi.spvoice")
      for $i = 0 to $spvoice.getvoices.count-1
      $name = $spvoice.getvoices.item($i).getdescription
      msgbox(0,"Voice", $name)
      next
      Func MyErrFunc()
      $HexNumber = hex($oMyError.number, 8)
      Msgbox(0,"","We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF &"Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF &"Windescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription)
      SetError(1)
      Endfunc
      Both of this methods returning same Error ("Member not exists.").
      Thanks a lot for help.
      Znefyg