Hanesis

Simple click on button

9 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi,

I cant find my mistake in simple task. I Just want to click a button and enter some text in textbox.

Could you check this out?

#include <Constants.au3>
WinWaitActive("[CLASS:NOTES]") ; this works
Send("^m") ; this works
ControlSetText("NOTES", "", "[CLASS:IRIS.tedit; INSTANCE:1])", "Some email adress.....") ;this should write an email adress
ControlClick("NOTES", "", "[ID:1610760201]") ;this should press the button send

https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=2CE060CF4F2B012E&resid=2CE060CF4F2B012E%2182849&authkey=AGUPPRF3g_Qmaew

Edited by Hanesis

I see you are using some website.

Try to use _IE... functions .

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2017-06-04

49 minutes ago, mLipok said:

I see you are using some website.

Try to use _IE... functions .

I dont understand. I dont want to click on any button on website.

I just want to learn how to click on any button in any programe (in my case email client). Still I should to look for solution with _IE functions?

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Hanesis said:

<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=2CE060CF4F2B012E&resid=2CE060CF4F2B012E%2182849&authkey=AGUPPRF3g_Qmaew" width="320" height="215" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

From where this come from ?

Edited by mLipok
typo

ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 - BETA * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Best coding practices * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * 

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

7 minutes ago, mLipok said:

From where this come from ?

Can you see the picture? I wanted to show you that I want to enter email adress to no.1 and then press button no.2. It is email client Lotus.

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

ah... I see.

You should post only link

https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=2CE060CF4F2B012E&resid=2CE060CF4F2B012E%2182849&authkey=AGUPPRF3g_Qmaew

without the HTML tags.

EDIT:
I have no experience with automating IBM Lotus notes interface.
You should wait for other member helps.

EDIT2:

you can also look here:

Edited by mLipok

Spoiler

It is not yust about Lotus. Iam not abel to asemble ControlClick command for my needs. 

in this following line you have redundant closing paranthesis:

ControlSetText("NOTES", "", "[CLASS:IRIS.tedit; INSTANCE:1])", "Some email adress.....")

Try like that:

#include <Constants.au3>
Local $hWnd_Notes = WinWaitActive("[CLASS:NOTES]") ; this works
Send("^m") ; this works
ControlSetText($hWnd_Notes, "", "[CLASS:IRIS.tedit; INSTANCE:1]", "Some email adress.....") ;this should write an email adress
ControlClick($hWnd_Notes, "", "[CLASS:IRIS.bmpbutton; INSTANCE:4]") ;this should press the button send

1 person likes this

Spoiler

try

#RequireAdmin

at the beginning of your code.