Sally1801

FTP, delete non empty Directory - (Moved)

Sally1801
Posted (edited)

Hello,

i need help in deleting files from a server. The function "_FTP_DirDelete" only deletes a directory when its empty. I need to delete a non empty directory. I also can not delete the files in this directory first, because the files are PAG and DIR files in a .DAV directory and FTPEx.au3 doesnt like a directory starting with a ".".

Any ideas?

Thx, Sally

Edited by Sally1801

Melba23

Moved to the appropriate forum.

Moderation Team

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

mLipok
20 hours ago, Sally1801 said:

because the files are PAG and DIR files in a .DAV directory and FTPEx.au3 doesnt like a directory starting with a ".".

What you mean , be more specyfic.

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST API Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF *

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskScheduler

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2018-10-31

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      My program has to first search for names in Column D that do not match up with column C. I got that search to work using arrays. It was slow and I could not figure out how to delete them so I just manually put coded the names that do not belong. I found their cell location but I do not know how to store that location and delete it.
      This is what I have so far.
      Local $NameToDelete1[6]  = _Excel_RangeFind($OpenWorkbook, "Smith, Bill") _ArrayDisplay($NameToDelete1, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeFind Example 1", "", 0, "|", "Sheet|Name|Cell|Value|Formula|Comment") _Excel_RangeDelete($OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $NameToDelete1[2], $xlShiftUp)  
      Please help, I wanted to have this program done yesterday but I did not see this problem until yesterday. 
    • CarlD
      By CarlD
      Is there a reliable way to ensure that data assigned to variables in a script is overwritten or deleted when the script exits? I have scripts that encrypt/decrypt data and would like to ensure, if possible, that the encryption keys and decrypted data do not stay in memory after the script exits. Thanks.
    • Carm01
      By Carm01
      Hello,
      I am attempting to pull a list of the directory structure from a public FTP where no username or password is required i.e:
      ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/
      Now I have looked all over the place and have failed find anything to accomplish, and if I found some, and the documentation is rather bleak for example;
      it does show something I am looking for, but there is no ftp.au3, and the usage and examples of what i want to do seems to elude me on this and it may not even apply to what I am trying to accomplish?
      I want to avoid using things with Internet explorer , and I have done some google searches. However nothing seems to help
      the documentation surrounding : _FTP_DirGetCurrent  references _FTP_Connect , and then references _FTP_Open , and regardless what I try I cannot get it to pull a list of directorys of files as a list.

Any help is appreciated

• Jemboy
      By Jemboy
      Hi,
      Ones(some times twice) a month I get an e-mail with zip file, which has price updates from a supplier.
      I have to upload the file to an FTP to get it processed.
      When uploading the file, it will get "timestamped" with the time and date at which time the file was uploaded.
      Normally this is fine, because I mostly upload the file the same day.
      Sometimes it may take 1 or 2 days before I can upload the file.
      For historical purpose, I would like to have the file timestamped with the original date.
      I have tried using:  _FTP_Command ( $hFTPSession, "MFCT YYYYMMDDHHMMSS path") 
      however this command does not work or change the timestamp as I expected.
      Does anyone now a way how I can change the timestamp of a FTP-file?
    • Bllee
      By Bllee
      every time i press "delete button" delete a line, but i can't add new line with info. the id line write normally but i can't change or add new info
      obs: looking at the "includes" one realizes that already tried of everything that knew
      my code
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GUIListBox.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <GuiListBox.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 612, 480, 192, 154) $MenuItem1 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&Arquivo") $MenuItem2 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Salvar Ctrl+S", $MenuItem1, $SS_CENTER) $MenuItem4 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Carregar Ctrl+O", $MenuItem1, $SS_CENTER) $MenuItem3 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Salvar Como Shitft+Ctrl+S", $MenuItem1, $SS_CENTER) $Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 21, 8, 569, 97, $SS_CENTER) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("ID COR", 122, 32, 97, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("REGIÃO", 138, 64, 249, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Input3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Label", 264, 30, 121, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label", 232, 32, 30, 17, $SS_CENTER) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Capturar Cor", 42, 30, 75, 25, $SS_CENTER) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Capturar Região", 42, 62, 91, 25, $SS_CENTER) $Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("ADD", 442, 24, 113, 33) $Button5 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delet", 442, 64, 113, 33) $Group2 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Editar ID selecionado", 8, 384, 601, 57, $SS_CENTER) $Input7 = GUICtrlCreateInput("ID", 10, 402, 40,21, $SS_CENTER) $Input4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("COR", 51, 402, 121, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Input5 = GUICtrlCreateInput("REGIÃO", 173, 402, 249, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Input6 = GUICtrlCreateInput("LABEL", 423, 402, 121, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Button4 = GUICtrlCreateButton("\/", 544, 400, 30, 25, $SS_CENTER) $Button6 = GUICtrlCreateButton("/\", 574, 400, 30, 25, $SS_CENTER) ; Add column Global $id = Int(0) $List1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("",5, 120, 601, 253, $SS_CENTER) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "ID",40) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "COR",100) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "COORDENADA",305) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "LABEL",150) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $MenuItem2 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ctrl + s", "Nothing Here",1) Case $MenuItem3 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "shift+ctrl s", "Nothing Here",1) Case $MenuItem4 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ctrl + o", "Nothing Here",1) Case $Button1 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Capturar cor", "Aperte espaço para capturar a cor") GUICtrlSetData($Input1,MouseColor()) Case $Button2 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "capturar região", "Aperte espaço para capturar a posição inicial") local $mouse = MouseGetPos() $x_init = $mouse[0] $y_init = $mouse[1] MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "capturar região", "Aperte espaço para capturar a posição final") local $mouse = MouseGetPos() $x_end = $mouse[0] $y_end = $mouse[1] GUICtrlSetData($Input2,$x_init&','&$y_init&' ; '&$x_end&','&$y_end) Case $Button3 _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($List1, $id, 1) ; id _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($List1, $id, GUICtrlRead($Input1), 1, 1) ;cor _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($List1, $id, GUICtrlRead($Input2), 2, 1) ;coordenada _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($List1, $id, GUICtrlRead($Input3), 3, 1) ;label $id= $id + 1 Case $Button4 $Item = _GUICtrlListView_GetSelectedIndices($List1) $Sid = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),0) $Scor = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),1) $Scord = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),2) $Slabel = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),3) ; get info GUICtrlSetData($Input7,$Sid[3]) GUICtrlSetData($Input4,$Scor[3]) GUICtrlSetData($Input5,$Scord[3]) GUICtrlSetData($Input6,$Slabel[3]) Case $Button5 _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItemsSelected($List1) Case $Button6 ; give back inf if GUICtrlRead($Input7) <> "ID" Then _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($List1, GUICtrlRead($Input4), GUICtrlRead($Input7),1) ;cor _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($List1, GUICtrlRead($Input5), GUICtrlRead($Input7),2) ;coordenada _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($List1, GUICtrlRead($Input6), GUICtrlRead($Input7),3) ;coordenada EndIf EndSwitch WEnd Func MouseColor() local $mouse = MouseGetPos() Return Hex(PixelGetColor($mouse[0],$mouse[1]), 6) EndFunc