Cannot start new version of Scite Script Editor

Gunter

Hello,

i used the Scite Script Editor so far and it is a very helpful program, but actually (after a update of my NVIDIA graphic card..not sure if it has to do with it) i got a Scintilla - status 1 - error, so i installed a newer Version, the old version was 4.1.2

Now i got 4.2.0 and when i load a macro into it, in this case a macro from here, called "mouseposition"

; include some constants we use, like $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE or $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

; Create a GUI window
; title will be 'Cursor nfo'
; width = 160, height = 40. The two -1 means the window will be centered on screen (this is AutoIt's doing,
; it's like we haven't specified WHERE we want the window exactly, so it just puts it in the middle)
; $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW + $WS_EX_TOPMOST - these are two constants - variables with predefined values, that
; tell the GUI to draw a windows with small border and always on top
GUICreate("Cursor nfo", 160, 40, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW + $WS_EX_TOPMOST)

; Create two labels, don't worry about text being empty for now, the  reset is left, right, width, height
$label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 5, 5, 150, 15)
$label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 5, 20, 150, 15)

; helper variables, storing last known cursor position and color
$ox = -1
$oy = -1
$oc = -1

; show our GUI window
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

; In Infinite Loop do
While True
    ; check GUI Messages (what windows sends to us) for possible events
    Switch GUIGetMsg()
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; in the event user click the close button
            Exit
    EndSwitch

; call function MousePos
    MousePos()
    ; sleep for 25ms, this is here just so we don't read the cursor every processor tick
    Sleep(25)

WEnd

; Function that reads the cursor
Func MousePos()
    ; get the mouse cursor position, absolute
    $pos = MouseGetPos()
    ; get pixel color
    $col = PixelGetColor($pos[0], $pos[1])
    ; if anything changed (i.e. any saved value is not the same as current value)
    If ($ox <> $pos[0] OR $oy <> $pos[1] OR $oc <> $col) Then
        ; save the current value
        $ox = $pos[0]
        $oy = $pos[1]
        $oc = $col
        ; update the labels with the current readings
        SetLabels($pos[0], $pos[1], $col)
    EndIf

EndFunc

; set label text
Func SetLabels($x, $y, $col)
    ; construct the text
    $textPos = "Mouse pos x:" & $x & " y:" & $y
    $textCol = "Color: " & Hex($col, 6)
    ; set the text to the labels
    GUICtrlSetData($label1, $textPos)
    GUICtrlSetData($label2, $textCol)
EndFunc

..i cannot start it anymore. Means, when i go with my cursor up to "tools" and then open the dropbox, the "go" is greyed out. It doesn't want to start it and with other macros i had its the same. I'm a very newbie in this, and for sure the problem is very simple, do you know where the problem is ?

Edit: must be really a tiny problem but i don't find it, tried out older versions but it's always the same: "go" is greyed out and i don't find a way to start macros

Edit2: i can start my macros when i directly doubleclick them, but not from the Scite Script Editor by using "go"

Edited by Gunter

Welcome to the forum.

I think to gain complex answer you must wait for @Jos help.

But firstly I want to be sure that you use current version from here:
https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit-script-editor/downloads/?new

Eventually with this followed beta updates:
https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/download/beta_SciTE4AutoIt3/

Especailly:

https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/download/beta_SciTE4AutoIt3/SciTE.exe
https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/download/beta_SciTE4AutoIt3/SciLexer.dll

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

3 hours ago, pseakins said:

AutoIt programs are usually referred as scripts, not macros.

Does your script have a file type of .au3 ?

The language for the script should be set to AutoIt3. Try typing Shift + F12 to see if the Run option is enabled.

There are many languages listed, but AutoIt3 is not among them. My script has .au3 format. Where shall i type shift + F12 ? There is a shift + F12 listed under languages, before this combinations stands "XML"

3 hours ago, mLipok said:

Welcome to the forum.

I think to gain complex answer you must wait for @Jos help.

But firstly I want to be sure that you use current version from here:
https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit-script-editor/downloads/?new

Eventually with this followed beta updates:
https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/download/beta_SciTE4AutoIt3/

Especailly:

https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/download/beta_SciTE4AutoIt3/SciTE.exe
https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/download/beta_SciTE4AutoIt3/SciLexer.dll

I updated my scite with the first link, have 4.2.0. now, 32 bit.

Still no "go" option, greyed out.

3 hours ago, Gunter said:

My script has .au3 format.

The question is if your script file have extension "****.au3"

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

@Gunter Again, *.au3 files are not macros, they are scripts. Some programming editors have the ability to record and playback a series of keystrokes to assist in repetitive editing tasks, these are often call macros. To quote the help file - "AutoIt has an number of Macros that are special read-only variables used by AutoIt. Macros start with the @ character instead of the usual $ so are easy to tell apart. As with normal variables you can use macros in expressions but you cannot assign a value to them."

20 hours ago, Gunter said:

There are many languages listed, but AutoIt3 is not among them. My script has .au3 format. Where shall i type shift + F12 ? There is a shift + F12 listed under languages, before this combinations stands "XML"

If XML is shown adjacent to Shift + F12 under the "Language" menu item I would say that you definitely do not have the correct Scite4AutoI3 environment installed.  This was explained by @Gunter above. Try following the steps he outlined.

Edited by pseakins
links

Phil Seakins

image.png.e2f0b8c494886277ac4312a886f6b34b.png

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

• Developers

Ok...  let me chime in here as well:  First I like to see the info shown in Help/About SciTE when Go is greyed out.

After that you get the next step to check.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Sorry for the long time gone, i'm back now at my notebook where the desaster is happening.

So the things i use here are scripts, i looked it up and they all have many $ :)

At home i looked and on my pc i have installed Scite Light, not sure if its a important difference.

Here is the screenshot of my actual scite-program i use. i tried out different programs, and this one is one from the links above:

scite.jpg

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

Ok thank you will download it now.

I have to add something, maybe it helps: I googled for this problem also 2 days ago but always a different solution helped people out. It had to do with a certain sort of programs, like NVDA for a nearly-blind user. All i remember is, that i installed a new patch for my nvidia-graphic card and this was the last operation(when it comes to patch something or download tools/programs) i did on my notebook, before the "go" was greyed out.

I checked the site with the many links and the only program that seemed like a working scite to me was SciTE.exe  so i downloaded and started it, but its exactly the version i posted 2 posts above and "go" is still greyed out.

I have to add, my old working scite had a different layout. Now all the script-text is black, former it was green for the ;-text, red and blue for the script text.

Edited by Gunter

31 minutes ago, Gunter said:

seemed like a working scite to me was SciTE.exe  so i downloaded and starte

I have confirmed with HxD that the Scite you linked here is identical, byte by byte, with my local installed Scite. "SciTE 32-bit Version 4.2.0  Apr 18 2020 16:30:49".

It's looking like your original hunch about the NVIDIA update may have had some effect. It would help if you could post screenshots of Menu - Tools and also Menu - Language so we can see what you see.

Phil Seakins

10 minutes ago, pseakins said:

I have confirmed with HxD that the Scite you linked here is identical, byte by byte, with my local installed Scite. "SciTE 32-bit Version 4.2.0  Apr 18 2020 16:30:49".

It's looking like your original hunch about the NVIDIA update may have had some effect. It would help if you could post screenshots of Menu - Tools and also Menu - Language so we can see what you see.

Naturelement !(my french is as good as my scripting)

scite4.thumb.jpg.a6545980af076c65ded738326e1369c0.jpg

scite 3.jpg

• Developers

I see a lot of suggestions posted... but an option could be we take a step at the time and not get all these suggestion to change stuff all the time as I hate shooting at moving targets..... 

The original posted Help info was fine and that version should have worked.

Next step(s) to check:

1. Open CMD prompt and perform command : 
    • set SC    
      • It should return the ENV VAR: SCITE_USERHOME=C:\Users\.......
  2. Check Options/Global options file.
  3. Check Options/User Options file.
  4. Check Options/au3.properties
  5. Check Options/Local properties

Post the content of each of these in a CODEBLOCK (<>) 

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

11 hours ago, Jos said:

I see a lot of suggestions posted... but an option could be we take a step at the time and not get all these suggestion to change stuff all the time as I hate shooting at moving targets..... 

The original posted Help info was fine and that version should have worked.

Next step(s) to check:

1. Open CMD prompt and perform command : 
    • set SC    
      • It should return the ENV VAR: SCITE_USERHOME=C:\Users\.......
  2. Check Options/Global options file.
  3. Check Options/User Options file.
  4. Check Options/au3.properties
  5. Check Options/Local properties

Post the content of each of these in a CODEBLOCK (<>) 

Jos

Ok, no moving targets anymore :)

- i opened CMD, entered "set SC" and got this:

SciTE_HOME=C:\ProgramData\SciTE
SCITE_USERHOME=C:\Users\Markus\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE

Global Options file:

# Global initialisation file for SciTE
# For Linux, place in $prefix/share/scite
# For Windows, place in same directory as SciTE.EXE (or Sc1.EXE)
# Documentation at http://www.scintilla.org/SciTEDoc.html

# Globals

# Window sizes and visibility
if PLAT_WIN
    position.left=0
    position.top=0
if PLAT_GTK
    position.left=5
    position.top=22
position.width=$(scale 576)
position.height=$(scale 740)
#position.maximize=1
#position.tile=1
#full.screen.hides.menu=1
#minimize.to.tray=1
split.vertical=1
#split.wide=1
#output.horizontal.size=200
#output.vertical.size=60
#output.initial.hide=1
#horizontal.scrollbar=0
#horizontal.scroll.width=10000
#horizontal.scroll.width.tracking=0
#output.horizontal.scrollbar=0
#output.horizontal.scroll.width=10000
#output.horizontal.scroll.width.tracking=0
#output.scroll=0
#error.select.line=1
#end.at.last.line=0
tabbar.visible=1
#tabbar.hide.one=1
#tabbar.hide.index=1
#tabbar.multiline=1
toolbar.visible=1
#toolbar.usestockicons=1
#toolbar.large=1
#menubar.detachable=1
#undo.redo.lazy=1
#statusbar.visible=1
#fileselector.width=800
#fileselector.height=600
#fileselector.show.hidden=1
#magnification=-1
#output.magnification=-1

# Sizes and visibility in edit pane
line.margin.visible=1
line.margin.width=6
margin.width=$(scale 16)
fold.margin.width=$(scale 14)
#fold.margin.colour=#FF0000
#fold.margin.highlight.colour=#0000FF
#blank.margin.left=4
#blank.margin.right=4
#output.blank.margin.left=4
buffered.draw=0
#phases.draw=2
if PLAT_WIN
    technology=1
#font.quality=3
if PLAT_MAC
    font.quality=3

# Element styles
#view.eol=1
#control.char.symbol=.
caret.period=500
view.whitespace=0
view.indentation.whitespace=1
view.indentation.guides=1
view.indentation.examine=3
highlight.indentation.guides=1
#caret.fore=#FF0000
#caret.additional.blinks=0
#caret.style=2
#caret.width=2
caret.line.back=#FFF600
caret.line.back.alpha=50
edge.column=200
edge.mode=0
edge.colour=#C0DCC0
braces.check=1
braces.sloppy=1
#selection.fore=#006000
# DADADA used as background because it yields standard silver C0C0C0
# on low colour displays and a reasonable light grey on higher bit depths
if PLAT_WINNT
    selection.alpha=32
    selection.back=#000000
if PLAT_GTK
    selection.alpha=30
    selection.back=#000000
if PLAT_MAC
    selection.alpha=32
    selection.back=#000000
#selection.additional.fore=#0000A0
#selection.additional.back=#000080
#selection.additional.alpha=20
#selection.always.visible=1
#selection.rectangular.switch.mouse=1
#selection.multiple=0
#selection.additional.typing=0
#selection.multipaste=0
#virtual.space=3
#rectangular.selection.modifier=8
#whitespace.fore=#FF0000
#whitespace.back=#FFF0F0
#error.marker.fore=#0000A0
#error.marker.back=#DADAFF
#error.inline=1
bookmark.fore=#BE0000
#bookmark.back=#FFFFA0
#bookmark.alpha=
#bookmark.symbol=3
#find.mark=#0000FF
#find.mark.indicator=style:compositionthick,colour:#FFB700,under
#highlight.current.word=1
#highlight.current.word.by.style=1
#highlight.current.word.colour=#00D040
#highlight.current.word.indicator=style:roundbox,colour:#0080FF,under,outlinealpha:140,fillalpha:80
#indicators.alpha=63
#indicators.under=1

# Scripting
ext.lua.startup.script=$(SciteUserHome)/SciTEStartup.lua
ext.lua.auto.reload=1
#ext.lua.reset=1

# Checking
are.you.sure=1
#are.you.sure.for.build=1
#save.all.for.build=1
#quit.on.close.last=1
load.on.activate=1
#save.on.deactivate=1
#are.you.sure.on.reload=1
#save.on.timer=20
#reload.preserves.undo=1
#check.if.already.open=1
#temp.files.sync.load=1
default.file.ext=.cxx
#source.default.extensions=.h|.cxx|.bat
#title.full.path=1
#title.show.buffers=1
#pathbar.visible=1
#save.recent=1
#save.session=1
#session.bookmarks=1
#session.folds=1
#save.position=1
#save.find=1
#open.dialog.in.file.directory=1
#strip.trailing.spaces=1
#ensure.final.line.end=1
#ensure.consistent.line.ends=1
#save.deletes.first=1
#save.check.modified.time=1
buffers=100
#buffers.zorder.switching=1
#api.*.cxx=d:\api\w.api
#locale.properties=locale.de.properties
#translation.missing=***
#read.only=1
#read.only.indicator=1
#background.open.size=20000
#background.save.size=20000
if PLAT_GTK
    background.save.size=10000000
#max.file.size=1
file.size.large=100000000
file.size.no.styles=10000000

# Indentation
tabsize=4
indent.size=4
use.tabs=1
indent.auto=1
indent.automatic=1
indent.opening=0
indent.closing=0
#tab.indents=0
#backspace.unindents=0

# Wrapping of long lines
#wrap=1
#wrap.style=2
#cache.layout=3
#output.wrap=1
#output.cache.layout=3
#wrap.visual.flags=3
#wrap.visual.flags.location=3
#wrap.indent.mode=1
#wrap.visual.startindent=4

#idle.styling=1
#output.idle.styling=1

# Folding
# enable folding, and show lines below when collapsed.
fold=1
fold.compact=1
fold.flags=16
fold.symbols=1
#fold.fore=#000000
#fold.back=#808080
#fold.highlight=1
#fold.highlight.colour=#00C0C0
#fold.on.open=1
fold.comment=1
fold.preprocessor=1

# Find and Replace
# Internal search always available with recursive capability so use in preference to external tool
find.command=
# findstr is available on recent versions of Windows including 2000
#if PLAT_WIN
#   find.command=findstr /n /s $(find.what) $(find.files)
#find.input=$(find.what)
#if PLAT_GTK
#   find.command=grep --line-number "$(find.what)" $(find.files)
find.files=*.c *.cxx *.h
#find.in.files.close.on.find=0
#find.in.dot=1
#find.in.binary=1
#find.in.directory=
#find.close.on.find=0
#find.replace.matchcase=1
#find.replace.escapes=1
#find.replace.regexp=1
#find.replace.regexp.posix=1
#find.replace.regexp.cpp11=1
#find.replace.wrap=0
#find.replacewith.focus=0
#find.replace.advanced=1
find.use.strip=1
#find.strip.incremental=1
#find.indicator.incremental=style:compositionthick,colour:#FFB700,under
replace.use.strip=1
#replace.strip.incremental=1
#strip.button.height=24
#strip.shortcuts.enable=0

# Behaviour
#eol.mode=LF
eol.auto=1
clear.before.execute=0
#vc.home.key=1
#wrap.aware.home.end.keys=1
#autocompleteword.automatic=1
#autocomplete.choose.single=1
#autocomplete.*.fillups=([
#autocomplete.*.start.characters=.:
#autocomplete.*.typesep=!
caret.policy.xslop=1
caret.policy.width=20
caret.policy.xstrict=0
caret.policy.xeven=0
caret.policy.xjumps=0
caret.policy.yslop=1
caret.policy.lines=1
caret.policy.ystrict=1
caret.policy.yeven=1
caret.policy.yjumps=0
#visible.policy.strict=1
#visible.policy.slop=1
#visible.policy.lines=4
#time.commands=1
#caret.sticky=1
#properties.directory.enable=1
#editor.config.enable=1
#save.path.suggestion=$(SciteUserHome)\note_$(TimeStamp).txt

# Status Bar
statusbar.number=4
statusbar.text.1=\
li=$(LineNumber) co=$(ColumnNumber) $(OverType) ($(EOLMode)) $(FileAttr)
statusbar.text.2=\
$(BufferLength) chars in $(NbOfLines) lines. Sel: $(SelLength) chars.
statusbar.text.3=\
Now is: Date=$(CurrentDate) Time=$(CurrentTime)
statusbar.text.4=\
$(FileNameExt) : $(FileDate) - $(FileTime) | $(FileAttr)

if PLAT_WIN
    command.scite.help="file://$(SciteDefaultHome)\SciTEDoc.html"
    command.scite.help.subsystem=2
if PLAT_GTK
    command.scite.help=xdg-open "file://$(SciteDefaultHome)/SciTEDoc.html"

# Internationalisation
# Japanese input code page 932 and ShiftJIS character set 128
#code.page=932
#character.set=128
# Unicode
#code.page=65001
code.page=0
#character.set=204
#command.discover.properties=python /home/user/FileDetect.py "$(FilePath)"
# Forward LC_CTYPE to setlocale which may affect language support.
#LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
if PLAT_GTK
    output.code.page=65001
if PLAT_MAC
    output.code.page=65001
#ime.interaction=1
#ime.autocomplete=1
#accessibility=0

# Export
#export.keep.ext=1
export.html.wysiwyg=1
#export.html.tabs=1
#export.html.folding=1
export.html.styleused=1
#export.html.title.fullpath=1
#export.rtf.tabs=1
#export.rtf.font.face=Arial
#export.rtf.font.size=9
#export.rtf.tabsize=8
#export.rtf.wysiwyg=0
#export.tex.title.fullpath=1
# Magnification (added to default screen font size)
export.pdf.magnification=0
# Font: Courier, Helvetica or Times (Courier line-wraps)
export.pdf.font=Helvetica
# Page size (in points): width, height
# E.g. Letter 612,792; A4 595,842; maximum 14400,14400
export.pdf.pagesize=595,842
# Margins (in points): left, right, top, bottom
export.pdf.margins=72,72,72,72
export.xml.collapse.spaces=1
export.xml.collapse.lines=1

# Define values for use in the imported properties files
chars.alpha=abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
chars.numeric=0123456789
chars.accented=ŠšŒœŸÿÀàÁáÂâÃãÄäÅåÆæÇçÈèÉéÊêËëÌìÍíÎîÏïÐðÑñÒòÓóÔôÕõÖØøÙùÚúÛûÜüÝýÞþßö
# This is a better set for Russian:
#chars.accented=ÀàÁáÂâÃãÄäÅ娸ÆæÇçÈèÉéÊêËëÌìÍíÎîÏïÐðÑñÒòÓóÔôÕõÖö×÷ØøÙùÚúÛûÜüÝýÞþßÿ

# The open.filter setting is used in the file selector which has a menu of filters to apply
# to the types of files seen when opening.

# Gather all settings with "*source.patterns." prefix from all active .properties files
source.files=$(star *source.patterns.)
source.all.filter=All Source|$(source.files)|

# Each platform has a different idea of the most important filters
if PLAT_WIN
    all.files=All Files (*.*)|*.*|
    top.filters=$(source.all.filter)$(all.files)
if PLAT_GTK
    all.files=All Files (*)|*|Hidden Files (.*)|.*|
    top.filters=$(source.all.filter)$(all.files)
# As OS X only greys out filtered files, show all as default
if PLAT_MAC
    top.filters=$(all.files)$(source.all.filter)

# Gather all settings with "*filter." prefix from all active .properties files
list.filters=$(star *filter.)

open.filter=$(top.filters)$(list.filters)

#save.filter=$(open.filter)

# Give symbolic names to the set of fonts used in the standard styles.
if PLAT_WIN
    font.base=font:Verdana,size:9.4
    font.small=font:Verdana,size:8
    font.comment=font:Georgia,size:10.1
    font.code.comment.box=$(font.comment)
    font.code.comment.line=$(font.comment)
    font.code.comment.doc=$(font.comment)
    font.code.comment.nested=$(font.comment)
    font.text=font:Times New Roman,size:11
    font.text.comment=font:Verdana,size:9
    font.embedded.base=font:Verdana,size:9
    font.embedded.comment=font:Comic Sans MS,size:8
    font.monospace=font:Consolas,size:8.9
    font.monospace.small=font:Consolas,size:8
    font.vbs=font:Candara,size:10
if PLAT_GTK
    font.base=font:DejaVu Sans,size:9
    font.small=font:DejaVu Sans,size:8
    font.comment=font:DejaVu Serif,size:9
    font.text=font:DejaVu Serif,size:10
    font.text.comment=font:Serif,size:9
    font.embedded.base=font:Serif,size:9
    font.embedded.comment=font:Serif,size:9
    font.monospace=font:DejaVu Sans Mono,size:9
    font.monospace.small=font:DejaVu Sans Mono,size:8
    font.vbs=font:DejaVu Sans Mono,size:9
if PLAT_MAC
    font.base=font:Verdana,size:12
    font.small=font:Verdana,size:10
    font.comment=font:Georgia,size:13
    font.text=font:Times New Roman,size:13
    font.text.comment=font:Verdana,size:11
    font.embedded.base=font:Verdana,size:11
    font.embedded.comment=font:Comic Sans MS,size:10
    font.monospace=font:Courier New,size:12
    font.monospace.small=font:Courier New,size:10
    font.vbs=font:Lucida Sans Unicode,size:12
font.js=$(font.comment)

# Give symbolic names to the set of colours used in the standard styles.
colour.code.comment.box=fore:#007F00
colour.code.comment.line=fore:#007F00
colour.code.comment.doc=fore:#3F703F
colour.code.comment.nested=fore:#A0C0A0
colour.text.comment=fore:#0000FF,back:#D0F0D0
colour.other.comment=fore:#007F00
colour.embedded.comment=back:#E0EEFF
colour.embedded.js=back:#F0F0FF
colour.notused=back:#FF0000

colour.number=fore:#007F7F
colour.keyword=fore:#00007F
colour.string=fore:#7F007F
colour.char=fore:#7F007F
colour.operator=fore:#000000
colour.preproc=fore:#7F7F00
colour.error=fore:#FFFF00,back:#FF0000

# To de-emphasize inactive code set traits.inactive
#traits.inactive=,back:#F0F0F0,eolfilled
traits.inactive=

# Global default styles for all languages
# Default
style.*.32=$(font.base)
# Line number
style.*.33=back:#E7E7E7,$(font.base)
# Brace highlight
style.*.34=fore:#0000FF,bold
# Brace incomplete highlight
style.*.35=fore:#FF0000,bold
# Control characters
style.*.36=
# Indentation guides
style.*.37=fore:#C0C0C0,back:#FFFFFF

# Printing
#print.colour.mode=1
print.magnification=-1
# Windows-only setup: left, right, top, bottom margins, in local units:
# hundredths of millimeters or thousandths of inches
print.margins=1500,1000,1000,1500
# Header/footer:
print.header.format=$(FileNameExt) -- Printed on $(CurrentDate), $(CurrentTime) -- Page $(CurrentPage)
print.footer.format=$(FilePath) -- File date: $(FileDate) -- File time: $(FileTime)
# Header/footer style
print.header.style=font:Arial,size:12,bold
print.footer.style=font:Arial Narrow,size:10,italics

# Experimental undocumented settings
#bidirectional=1

# Warnings - only works on Windows and needs to be pointed at files on machine
#if PLAT_WIN
#   warning.findwrapped=100,E:\Windows\Media\SFX\Boing.wav
#   warning.notfound=0,Effect.wav
#   warning.wrongfile=0,Glass.wav
#   warning.executeok=0,Fanfare.wav
#   warning.executeko=100,GlassBreak.wav
#   warning.nootherbookmark=100,Boing2.wav

# Define the Lexer menu,
# Each item contains three parts: menu string | file extension | key
# The only keys allowed currently are based on F-keys and alphabetic keys and look like
# [Ctrl+][Shift+][Fn|a] such as F12 or Ctrl+Shift+D.
# A '&' may be placed before a letter to be used as an accelerator. This does not work on GTK+.

keyText=Shift+F11
keyMake=Ctrl+Shift+F11
keyHTML=F12
keyXML=Shift+F12
keyIndent=Ctrl+Shift+F12
# On OS X, F11 is used by Expose, F12 by Dashbard
if PLAT_MAC
    os.x.home.end.keys=1
    keyText=Shift+F13
    keyMake=Ctrl+Shift+F13
    keyHTML=Ctrl+Shift+F14
    keyXML=Shift+F14
    keyIndent=

# Gather all settings with "*language." prefix from all active .properties files
menu.language=$(star *language.)

# User defined key commands
user.shortcuts=\
Ctrl+Shift+V|IDM_PASTEANDDOWN|\
Ctrl+PageUp|IDM_PREVFILE|\
Ctrl+PageDown|IDM_NEXTFILE|

#KeypadPlus|IDM_EXPAND|\
#KeypadMinus|IDM_BLOCK_COMMENT|

#user.context.menu=\
#||\
#Next File|IDM_NEXTFILE|\
#Prev File|IDM_PREVFILE|

# To keep menus short, these .properties files are not loaded by default.
imports.exclude=abaqus asl asn1 au3 ave avs baan blitzbasic bullant \
cil cmake cobol coffeescript csound dataflex ecl eiffel erlang escript \
flagship forth freebasic \
gap haskell hex inno kix latex lot lout \
markdown maxima metapost mmixal modula3 nim nimrod nncrontab nsis \
opal oscript pov powerpro powershell ps purebasic r raku rebol rust \
scriptol smalltalk sorcins spice specman \
tacl tal txt2tags verilog vhdl visualprolog
# The set of imports allowed can be set with
#imports.include=ave

# Import all the language specific properties files in this directory
import *

User Options file:

import au3.UserUdfs
import au3.keywords.user.abbreviations

au3.properties i don't have in my Options, only au3.UserUdfs.properties, au3abbrev.properties and au3.UserAbbrev.properties, i list them now:

au3.UserUdfs.properties:

;User UDFs 
; au3.keywords.user.udfs=_test _test2 _test3 \
;   _test4 _test5 _test6 _test7 _test8 \
;   _test9

au3abbrev.properties:

# ' Global abbreviations file for SciTE (abbrev.properties)
# ' Contains a list of entries of the form abbreviation=expansion '
# ' Generated: 15.05.2008    Last modified: 28.01.2017 '
# ' '
# ' In Au3 file, type the abbreviation and press Spacebar to insert the expansion '
# ' "|" marks the position the caret will be after expansion. '
# ' "\n" marks a carriage return. "\t" marks a Tab. '
# ' '
# ' A B B R E V I A T I O N S  F O R  A U T O I T  P R O D U C T I O N '

# AutoIt Functions
as=Assign(|)
aso=AutoitSetOption(|)
awgt=AutoitWinGetTitle()\n|
awst=AutoitWinSetTitle(|)
ba=BitAND(|)
bi=BlockInput(|)
bin=Binary(|)
binl=BinaryLen(|)
binm=BinaryMid(|)
bn=BitNOT(|)
bo=BitOR(|)
bro=BitRotate(|)
bre=Break(|)
bs=BitShift(|)
bx=BitXOR(|)
ccl=ControlClick(|)
cco=ControlCommand(|)
cd=ControlDisable("|","","")
cdt=CDTray(|)
ce=ControlEnable("|","","")
ceil=Ceiling(|)
cf=ControlFocus("|","","")
cg=ClipGet()|
cgf=ControlGetFocus(|)
cgh=ControlGetHandle(|)
cgp=ControlGetPos(|)
cgt=ControlGetText(|)
ch=ControlHide(|)
clv=ControlListView(|)
cm=ControlMove(|)
cp=ClipPut(|)
cr=ConsoleRead(|)
cs=ControlSend(|)
csh=ControlShow(|)
cst=ControlSetText(|)
cw=ConsoleWrite(| & @CRLF)
cwr=ConsoleWrite("! |" & @CRLF)
cwg=ConsoleWrite("+ |" & @CRLF)
cwb=ConsoleWrite("> |" & @CRLF)
cwo=ConsoleWrite("- |" & @CRLF)
cwln=ConsoleWrite("- " & @ScriptLineNumber & "|" & @CRLF)
cwe=ConsoleWriteError(| & @CRLF)
dco=DirCopy(|)
dcr=DirCreate(|)
dgd=DriveGetDrive(|)
dgfs=DriveGetFileSystem(|)
dgl=DriveGetLabel(|)
dgsi=DirGetSize(|)
dgse=DriveGetSerial(|)
dgt=DriveGetType(|)
dll=DllCall(|)
dllc=DllClose(|)
dllo=DllOpen(|)
dllsc=DllStructCreate(|)
dllsgd=DllStructGetData(|)
dllsgp=DllStructGetPtr(|)
dllsgs=DllStructGetSize(|)
dllssd=DllStructSetData(|)
dm=DirMove(|)
dma=DriveMapAdd(|)
dmd=DriveMapDel(|)
dmg=DriveMapGet(|)
dr=DirRemove(|)
ds=DriveStatus(|)
dsf=DriveSpaceFree(|)
dsl=DriveSetLabel(|)
dst=DriveSpaceTotal(|)
eg=EnvGet(|)
es=EnvSet(|)
eu=EnvUpdate()\n|
exec=Execute(|)
fcd=FileChangeDir(|)
fcl=FileClose(|)
fcnl=FileCreateNTFSLink(|)
fco=FileCopy(|)
fcs=FileCreateShortcut(|)
fd=FileDelete(|)
fe=FileExists(|)
ffff=FileFindFirstFile(|)
ffnf=FileFindNextFile(|)
fga=FileGetAttrib(|)
fgln=FileGetLongName(|)
fgsh=FileGetShortcut(|)
fgsi=FileGetSize(|)
fgsn=FileGetShortName(|)
fgt=FileGetTime(|)
fgv=FileGetVersion(|)
fi=FileInstall(|)
flo=Floor(|)
fm=FileMove(|)
fo=FileOpen(|)
fod=FileOpenDialog(|)
fr=FileRead(|)
fread=Local $hFile = FileOpen('|', $FO_READ + $FO_UTF8_NOBOM)\nLocal $sFileContent = FileRead($hFile)\nFileClose($hFile)\n
frc=FileRecycle(|)
frce=FileRecycleEmpty(|)
frl=FileReadLine(|)
fsa=FileSetAttrib(|)
fsd=FileSaveDialog(|)
fsf=FileSelectFolder(|)
fsp=FtpSetProxy(|)
fst=FileSetTime(|)
fw=FileWrite(|)
fwl=FileWriteLine(|)
fwrite=Local $hFile = FileOpen('|', $FO_OVERWRITE + $FO_UTF8_NOBOM)\nFileWrite($hFile, $sContentToWrite)\nFileClose($hFile)\n
gc=GUICreate(|)
gcca=GUICtrlCreateAvi(|)
gccb=GUICtrlCreateButton(|)
gcccb=GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(|)
gcccm=GUICtrlCreateContextMenu(|)
gccda=GUICtrlCreateDate(|)
gccdu=GUICtrlCreateDummy()\n|
gcce=GUICtrlCreateEdit(|)
gccg=GUICtrlCreateGroup(|)
gccgc=GUICtrlCreateGroup('', -99, -99, 1, 1) ; Close group.\n|
gccgr=GUICtrlCreateGraphic(|)
gcci=GUICtrlCreateInput(|)
gccico=GUICtrlCreateIcon(|)
gccla=GUICtrlCreateLabel(|)
gccli=GUICtrlCreateList(|)
gccm=GUICtrlCreateMenu(|)
gccmc=GUICtrlCreateMonthCal(|)
gccmi=GUICtrlCreateMenuItem(|)
gccco=GUICtrlCreateCombo(|)
gcco=GUICtrlCreateObj(|)
gccpi=GUICtrlCreatePic(|)
gccpr=GUICtrlCreateProgress(|)
gccr=GUICtrlCreateRadio(|)
gccs=GUICtrlCreateSlider(|)
gcct=GUICtrlCreateTab(|)
gccti=GUICtrlCreateTabItem(|)
gcctic=GUICtrlCreateTabItem('') ; Close tabitem.\n|
gcctv=GUICtrlCreateTreeView(|)
gcctvi=GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(|)
gccu=GUICtrlCreateUpdown(|)
gcd=GUICtrlDelete(|)
gcgh=GUICtrlGetHandle(|)
gcgs=GUICtrlGetState(|)
gcr=GUICtrlRead(|)
gcrlvs=GUICtrlRegisterListViewSort(|)
gcrm=GUICtrlRecvMsg(|)
gcsbc=GUICtrlSetBkColor(|)
gcsco=GUICtrlSetColor(|)
gcscu=GUICtrlSetCursor(|)
gcsd=GUICtrlSetData(|)
gcsf=GUICtrlSetFont(|)
gcsgr=GUICtrlSetGraphic(|)
gcsi=GUICtrlSetImage(|)
gcsl=GUICtrlSetLimit(|)
gcsm=GUICtrlSendMsg(|)
gcsoe=GUICtrlSetOnEvent(|)
gcsp=GUICtrlSetPos(|)
gcsr=GUICtrlSetResizing(|)
gcss=GUICtrlSetState(|)
gcsst=GUICtrlSetStyle(|)
gcst=GUICtrlSetTip(|)
gcstd=GUICtrlSendToDummy(|)
gd=GUIDelete(|)
ggci=GUIGetCursorInfo(|)
ggm=GUIGetMsg(|)
grm=GUIRegisterMsg(|)
gs=GUISwitch(|)
gsa=GUISetAccelerators(|)
gsbc=GUISetBkColor(|)
gsc=GUISetCoord(|)
gscu=GUISetCursor(|)
gsf=GUISetFont(|)
gsg=GUIStartgroup(|)
gsh=GUISetHelp(|)
gsi=GUISetIcon(|)
gsoe=GUISetOnEvent(|)
gss=GUISetState(|)
gsw=GUISwitch(|)
hks=HotKeySet(|)
hsp=httpSetProxy(|)
ib=InputBox(|)
id=IniDelete(|)
ic=InetClose(|)
ig=InetGet(|)
igi=InetGetInfo(|)
igs=InetGetSize(|)
ir=IniRead(|)
irs=IniReadSection(|)
irsn=IniReadSectionNames(|)
isad=IsAdmin()\n|
isar=IsArray(|)
isbin=IsBinary(|)
isbo=IsBool(|)
isd=IsDeclared(|)
isf=IsFloat(|)
ishw=IsHWnd(|)
isi=IsInt(|)
isk=IsKeyword(|)
isn=IsNumber(|)
iso=IsObj(|)
iss=IsString(|)
iw=IniWrite(|)
iws=IniWriteSection(|)
mb=MsgBox(|)
mb2=MsgBox(0, '', |)
mc=MouseClick(|)
mcd=MouseClickDrag(|)
md=MouseDown(|)
mgc=MouseGetCursor()\n|
mgp=MouseGetPos()\n|
mgs=MemGetStats()\n|
mm=MouseMove(|)
mu=MouseUp(|)
mw=MouseWheel(|)
num=Number(|)
oae=OnAutoItExit()\n|
oas=OnAutoItStart()\n|
oasr=#OnAutoItStartRegister "|"
oaer=OnAutoItExitRegister ("|")
ocr=ObjCreate(|)
oev=ObjEvent(|)
oge=ObjGet(|)
pc=ProcessClose(|)
pcs=PixelChecksum(|)
pe=ProcessExists(|)
pgc=PixelGetColor(|)
pl=ProcessList(|)
poff=ProgressOff()\n|
pon=ProgressOn(|)
ps=PixelSearch(|)
pset=ProgressSet(|)
psp=ProcessSetPriority(|)
pw=ProcessWait(|)
pwc=ProcessWaitClose(|)
ra=RunAs(|)
raw=RunAsWait(|)
rd=RegDelete(|)
rdm=Random(|)
rek=RegEnumKey(|)
rev=RegEnumVal(|)
rnd=Round(|)
rr=RegRead(|)
rwa=RunWait(|)
rwr=RegWrite(|)
sacr=StringAddCR(|)
sbgt=StatusbarGetText(|)
sco=StringCompare(|)
sd=Shutdown(|)
se=SetError(|)
ser=StdErrRead(|)
sex=SetExtended(|)
sexec=ShellExecute(|)
sexecw=ShellExecuteWait(|)
sf=StringFormat(|)
sia=StringIsAlpha(|)
sian=StringIsAlNum(|)
siascii=StringIsASCII(|)
sid=StringIsDigit(|)
sif=StringIsFloat(|)
sii=StringIsInt(|)
sil=StringIsLower(|)
sio=SplashImageOn(|)
sioc=StdioClose(|)
sis=StringInStr(|)
sisp=StringIsSpace(|)
siu=StringIsUpper(|)
siw=StdinWrite(|)
sixd=StringIsXDigit(|)
ska=SendKeepActive(|)
sl=StringLeft(|)
slen=StringLen(|)
slower=StringLower(|)
slp=Sleep(|)
sm=StringMid(|)
so=SplashOff()\n|
sor=StdoutRead(|)
sp=SoundPlay(|)
sr=StringRight(|)
srep=StringReplace(|)
srex=StringRegExp(|)
srexr=StringRegExpReplace(|)
ss=StringSplit(|)
sscr=StringStripCR(|)
ssws=StringStripWS(|)
sswv=SoundSetWaveVolume(|)
stbin=StringToBinary(|)
stl=StringTrimLeft(|)
sto=SplashTextOn(|)
str=StringTrimRight(|)
stri=String(|)
supper=StringUpper(|)
tci=TrayCreateItem(|)
tcm=TrayCreateMenu(|)
tcpa=TCPAccept(|)
tcpc=TCPConnect(|)
tcpcs=TCPCloseSocket(|)
tcpl=TCPListen(|)
tcpntip=TCPNameToIP(|)
tcpr=TCPRecv(|)
tcps=TCPSend(|)
tcpsd=TCPShutdown()\n|
tcpsu=TCPStartup()\n|
td=TimerDiff(|)
tgm=TrayGetMsg()\n|
ti=TimerInit()\n|
tid=TrayItemDelete(|)
tigh=TrayItemGetHandle(|)
tigs=TrayItemGetState(|)
tigt=TrayItemGetText(|)
tisoe=TrayItemSetOnEvent(|)
tiss=TrayItemSetState(|)
tist=TrayItemSetText(|)
toolt=ToolTip(|)
tsc=TraySetClick(|)
tsi=TraySetIcon(|)
tsoe=TraySetOnEvent(|)
tspi=TraySetPauseIcon(|)
tss=TraySetState(|)
tstt=TraySetToolTip(|)
tt=TrayTip(|)
ub=UBound(|)
udpb=UDPBind(|)
udpcs=UDPCloseSocket(|)
udpo=UDPOpen(|)
udpr=UDPRecv(|)
udpsd=UDPShutdown()\n|
udpsu=UDPStartup()\n|
wa=WinActive(|)
wat=WinActivate(|)
wc=WinClose(|)
we=WinExists(|)
wf=WinFlash(|)
wgcl=WinGetClassList(|)
wgcp=WinGetCaretPos()\n|
wgcs=WinGetClientSize(|)
wgh=WinGetHandle(|)
wgpo=WinGetPos(|)
wgpr=WinGetProcess(|)
wgs=WinGetState(|)
wgte=WinGetText(|)
wgti=WinGetTitle(|)
wk=WinKill(|)
wl=WinList(|)
wm=WinMove(|)
wma=WinMinimizeAll()\n|
wmau=WinMinimizeAllUndo()\n|
wmsi=WinMenuSelectItem(|)
wsot=WinSetOnTop(|)
wss=WinSetState(|)
wst=WinSetTitle(|)
wstr=WinSetTrans(|)
ww=WinWait(|)
wwa=WinWaitActive(|)
wwc=WinWaitClose(|)
wwna=WinWaitNotActive(|)

# Files
au3check=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\Au3Check.exe|
autoit3=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\AutoIt3.exe|
aut2exe=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\Aut2Exe.exe|
datbeta=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Beta\\au3check.dat|
datfinal=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\au3check.dat|
icon=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\Icons\\|.ico
scite=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\SciTe\\SciTe.exe|

# Directories
autoit3dir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\|
aut2exedir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\|
icondir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\Icons\\|
includedir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Include\\|
scitedir=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\SciTe\\|

# Abbreviate strings
HKCR=HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
HKCU=HKEY_CURRENT_USER
HKLM=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
HKU=HKEY_USERS
HKCC=HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG

# Gui Variables
but=$idButton_|
chk=$idCheckbox_|
dat=$idDate_|
edt=$idEdit_|
inp=$idInput_|
lbl=$idLabel_|
lvw=$idListView_|
men=$idMenu_|
prg=$idProgressbar_|
rad=$idRadio_|
sld=$idSlider_|
tab=$idTab_|
trv=$idTreeview_|

# Tray Variables
item=$item_|
trayi=$idTrayItem_|
traym=$idTrayMenu_|

# Misc Variables
hnd=$handle_|
regkey=$registry_Key
regval=$registry_Value
regdat=$registry_Data
error=$error |
errval=$iErrorValue = @error\n|
extval=$iExtendedValue = @extended\n|
retval=$Result = |
iretval=$iResult = |
aretval=$aResult = |
bretval=$bResult = |
dretval=$dResult = |
vretval=$vResult = |
result=$result = |

# Constant GUICtrlRead
gchecked=$GUI_CHECKED|
gunchecked=$GUI_UNCHECKED|

# Constant GUICtrlState
genable=$GUI_ENABLE|
gdisable=$GUI_DISABLE|
ghide=$GUI_HIDE|
gshow=$GUI_SHOW|
gfocus=$GUI_FOCUS|

# Events and messages
eclose=$GUI_EVENT_CLOSE|
emin=$GUI_EVENT_MINIMIZE|
erestore=$GUI_EVENT_RESTORE|
emax=$GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE|

# PreSelected Commands
cmd=RunWait('"' & @ComSpec & '" /c |', '', @SW_HIDE)\n
cmd2=RunWait('"' & @ComSpec & '" /c ' & |, '', @SW_HIDE)\n
slp0=Sleep(10)\n|
slp1=Sleep(1000)\n|
slp2=Sleep(2000)\n|
slp3=Sleep(3000)\n|
slp4=Sleep(4000)\n|
slp5=Sleep(5000)\n|

# GUI Common Prefixes to Functions
gcc=GUICtrlCreate|
gcs=GUICtrlSet|

# Macro's
cr1=& @CRLF |
cr2=& @CRLF & @CRLF |
cr3=& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF |
cr4=& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF |
cr5=& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF |
cont1=& @CRLF & _\n'|'
cont11=& @CRLF & _\n'|'& @CRLF & _\n''
cont111=& @CRLF & _\n'|'& @CRLF & _\n''& @CRLF & _\n''
cont2=& @CRLF & _\n"|"
cont22=& @CRLF & _\n"|"& @CRLF & _\n""
cont222=& @CRLF & _\n"|"& @CRLF & _\n""& @CRLF & _\n""
tab1=& @TAB |
tab2=& @TAB & @TAB |
tab3=& @TAB & @TAB & @TAB |
tab4=& @TAB & @TAB & @TAB & @TAB |
tab5=& @TAB & @TAB & @TAB & @TAB & @TAB |
lf1=& @LF |
lf2=& @LF & @LF |
lf3=& @LF & @LF & @LF |
lf4=& @LF & @LF & @LF & @LF |
lf5=& @LF & @LF & @LF & @LF & @LF |

# Keywords
cc=ContinueCase\n|
cl=ContinueLoop\n|
el=ExitLoop\n|
err=@error |
ext=@extended |

# Directives
include=://////=<
incl=://////=<
incll=#include "|.au3"\n
includeonce=://////-=-
incl1=://////-=-
prag=#pragma compile(|,)\n
reg=://////=-
reg2=://////=-
ereg=://////=
nti=://////=

# @error Handling
iferrc=If @error Then ConsoleWrite('! ---> @error=' & @error & '  @extended=' & @extended & ' : |' & @CRLF)\n
ifextc=If @error Or @extended Then ConsoleWrite('! ---> @error=' & @error & '  @extended=' & @extended & ' : |' & @CRLF)\n
iferrext=If @error then Return SetError(@error, @extended, |)\n
iferrext2=If @error Then\n\tReturn SetError(@error, @extended, |)\nElse\n\t\nEndIf\n
iferrext3=If @error Then\n\tReturn SetError(@error, @extended, |)\nElseif  Then\n\t\nElse\n\t\nEndIf\n
iferrmsg=If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, '|', '@error = ' & @error & @CRLF & '@extended = ' & @extended)\n
switcherr=Switch @error\n\tCase 1\n\t\t|\n\tCase 2\n\t\t\n\tCase 3\n\t\t\n\tCase 4\n\t\t\n\tCase Else\n\t\t\nEndSwitch\n
retseterr=Return SetError(@error, @extended, |)\n

# Multiline Structures
ifthen=If | Then\n\t\nEndIf
ifelse=If | Then\n\t\nElse\n\t\nEndIf
ifelseif=If | Then\n\t\nElseIf False Then\n\t\nElse\n\t\nEndIf
dountil=Do\n\t\nUntil |
fornext=For $i = | To  Step 1\n\t\nNext
fornext2=For $iStep_idx = | To  Step 1\n\t\nNext
fun=Func _|()\n\t\nEndFunc\n
functions=; Start - Functions\n\nFunc _|A()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _B()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _C()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _D()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _E()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _F()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _G()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _H()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _I()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _J()\nEndFunc\n
funex=_Example()\nFunc _Example()\n\t|\nEndFunc\n
funex123=_Example_1()\n_Example_2()\n_Example_3()\n\nFunc _Example_1()\n\t|\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _Example_2()\n\t\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _Example_3()\n\t\nEndFunc\n
funwrap=Func _Wrapper(|, $iError = @error, $iExtended = @extended)\n\t\n\tReturn SetError($iError , $iExtended , 1)\nEndFunc\n
selectcase=Select\n\tCase |\n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase Else \nEndSelect\n
switchcase=Switch |\n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase Else \nEndSwitch\n
more=|\nCase \nCase \nCase \nCase \nCase Else
whilewend=While |\nWEnd\n
withendwith=With |\nEndWith\n

# Start of Structures
for0=For $i = 0 To |
for0ub=For $i = 0 To UBound(|) -1
for1=For $i = 1 To |
for1ub=For $i = 1 To UBound(|) -1
ternary=(|@compiled) ? (True) : (False)

# GUI managment
setupgui=#include <GUIConstants.au3>\n#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>\n#include <WindowsConstants.au3>\n\n#Region - GUI Create\nGUICreate('|')\nGUISetState()\n#EndRegion\n
selectloop=#Region - GUI SelectLoop\nWhile 1\n\t$msg = GUIGetMsg()\n\tSelect\n\t\tCase $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE\n\t\t\tExit\n\t\tCase $msg = |\n\t\tCase $msg = \n\t\tCase $msg = \n\t\tCase $msg = \n\tEndSelect\nWEnd\n#EndRegion\n
switchloop=#Region - GUI SwitchLoop\nWhile True\n\tSwitch GUIGetMsg()\n\t\tCase $GUI_EVENT_EXIT\n\t\t\tExit\n\t\tCase |\n\t\tCase \n\t\tCase \n\t\tCase Else \n\tEndSwitch\nWEnd\n#EndRegion\n
moremsg=|\nCase $msg = \t\nCase $msg = \nCase $msg = \nCase $msg = \nCase $msg =\n

# Special functions
say=Func _Say($sText, $iRate = 1, $iVolume = 100)\n\tIf $iRate > 10 Or $iVolume > 100 Then Return\n\tLocal $oTalk = ObjCreate('SAPI.SpVoice')\n\tIf Not @error Then\n\t\t$oTalk.Rate = $iRate\n\t\t$oTalk.Volume = $iVolume\n\t\t$oTalk.Speak($sText)\n\tEndIf\nEndFunc\n|
selfdelete=Func _SelfDelete($iDelay = 0)\n\tLocal $sCmdFile\n\tFileDelete(@TempDir & "\scratch.bat")\n\t$sCmdFile = 'ping -n ' & $iDelay & '127.0.0.1 > nul' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& ':loop' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& 'del "' & @ScriptFullPath & '" > nul' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& 'if exist "' & @ScriptFullPath & '" goto loop' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& 'del ' & @TempDir & '\scratch.bat'\n\tFileWrite(@TempDir & "\scratch.bat", $sCmdFile)\n\tRun(@TempDir & "\scratch.bat", @TempDir, @SW_HIDE)\nEndFunc\n|

# AutoIt3Wrapper Directives + Options
a3w=#Region AutoIt3Wrapper Directives\n;** This is a list of compiler directives used by AutoIt3Wrapper.exe.\n;** comment the lines you don't need or else it will override the default settings\n;===============================================================================================\n;** AUTOIT3 settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=                         ;(Y/N) Use X64 versions for AutoIt3_x64 or AUT2EXE_x64. Default=N\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=                        ;(B/P) Use Beta or Production for AutoIt3 and AUT2EXE. Default is P\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Debug_Mode=                 ;(Y/N)Run Script with console debugging. Default=N\n;===============================================================================================\n;** AUT2EXE settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=                           ;Filename of the Ico file to use\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile=                        ;Target exe/a3x filename.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile_Type=                   ;a3x=small AutoIt3 file; exe=Standalone executable (Default)\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=                    ;Compression parameter 0-4  0=Low 2=normal 4=High. Default=2\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=                         ;(Y/N) Compress output program.  Default=Y\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=                     ;(Y/N) Change output program to CUI in stead of GUI. Default=N\n;===============================================================================================\n;** Target program Resource info\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=                    ;Comment field\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=                ;Description field\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=                ;File Version\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement=  ;(Y/N/P)AutoIncrement FileVersion After Aut2EXE is finished. default=N\n;                                                 P=Prompt, Will ask at Compilation time if you want to increase the versionnumber\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=                   ;Resource Language code . default 2057=English (United Kingdom)\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=             ;Copyright field\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_res_requestedExecutionLevel=    ;None, asInvoker, highestAvailable or requireAdministrator   (default=None)\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_SaveSource=                 ;(Y/N) Save a copy of the Scriptsource in the EXE resources. default=N\n;\n; free form resource fields ... max 15\n;     you can use the following variables:\n;     %AutoItVer% which will be replaced with the version of AutoIt3\n;     %date% = PC date in short date format\n;     %longdate% = PC date in long date format\n;     %time% = PC timeformat\n;  eg: #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=AutoIt Version|%AutoItVer%\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=                      ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=                      ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=                      ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n; Add extra ICO files to the resources which can be used with TraySetIcon(@ScriptFullPath, 3) etc\n; list of filename of the Ico files to be added, First one will have number 3, then 4 ..etc\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=                   ; Filename of ICO to be added.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=                   ; Filename of ICO to be added.\n; Add extra files to the resources\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=                   ; Filename[,Section [,ResName]] to be added.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=                   ; Filename[,Section [,ResName]] to be added.\n;===============================================================================================\n; Tidy Settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy=                       ;(Y/N) Run Tidy before compilation. default=N\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Tidy_Stop_OnError=              ;(Y/N) Continue when only Warnings. default=Y\n#Tidy_Parameters=                               ;Tidy Parameters...see SciTE4AutoIt3 Helpfile for options \n;===============================================================================================\n; Au3Stripper\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=                 ;(Y/N) Run Au3Stripper before compilation. default=N\n#Au3Stripper_parameters=\n;===============================================================================================\n; AU3Check settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=                   ;(Y/N) Run au3check before compilation. Default=Y\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=            ;Au3Check parameters\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning=        ;(Y/N) N=Continue on Warnings.(Default) Y=Always stop on Warnings \n#AutoIt3Wrapper_PlugIn_Funcs=                   ;Define PlugIn function names separated by a Comma to avoid AU3Check errors\n;===============================================================================================\n; cvsWrapper settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning==                 ;(Y/N/V) Run cvsWrapper to update the script source. default=N \n;                                                 V=only when version is increased by #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning_Parameters=          ; /NoPrompt  : Will skip the cvsComments prompt\n;                                                 /Comments  : Text to added in the cvsComments. It can also contain the below variables. \n;===============================================================================================\n; RUN BEFORE AND AFTER definitions\n; The following directives can contain: these variables\n;  %in% , %out%, %icon% which will be replaced by the fullpath filename.\n;  %scriptdir% same as @ScriptDir and %scriptfile% = filename without extension.\n;  %fileversion% is the information from the #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion directive\n;   %scitedir% will be replaced by the SciTE program directory\n;   %autoitdir% will be replaced by the AutoIt3 program directory\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=                     ;process to run before compilation - you can have multiple records that will be processed in sequence\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=                      ;process to run After compilation - you can have multiple records that will be processed in sequence\n#EndRegion\n
a3w2=#Region - AutoIt3Wrapper Directives\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Debug_Mode=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile_Type=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_res_requestedExecutionLevel=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_SaveSource=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Tidy_Stop_OnError=\n#Tidy_Parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=\n#Au3Stripper_parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_PlugIn_Funcs=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning==\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Versioning_Parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=\n#EndRegion\n
options=://////=-;~ Opt('CaretCoordMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute screen coordinates, 0 = Relative coords to the active window.\n;~ Opt('ExpandEnvStrings', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = Don't expand, 1 = Do expand (Use %dos% variables in strings).\n;~ Opt('ExpandVarStrings', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = Don't expand, 1 = Do expand (Use $autoit$ variables in strings).\n;~ Opt('FtpBinaryMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Binary transfer, 0 = ASCII transfer.\n;~ Opt('GUICloseOnESC', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Send the $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE message when ESC is pressed (default).\n; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  0 = Don't send the $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE message when ESC is pressed.\n;~ Opt('GUICoordMode', 2)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute coordinates still relative to the dialog box.\n; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  0 = Relative position to the start of the last control (Upper left corner).\n; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  2 = Cell positionining relative to current cell.\n;~ Opt('GUIDataSeparatorChar', '')\t\t; ''  Define the character which delimits subitems in GUICtrlSetData. The default character is '|'.\n;~ Opt('GUIEventOptions', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = Windows behavior on click on Minimize, Restore and Maximize.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  1 = Suppress windows behavior on minimize, restore or Maximize. Just send notification.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  2 = GUICtrlRead of a tab control return ControlID instead of index of the Tab.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  3 = Combined mode of 1 & 2.\n;~ Opt('GUIOnEventMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.\n;~ Opt('GUIResizeMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = No resizing, <1024 = Anytype of resizing (Reference: GuiCtrlSetResizing).\n;~ Opt('MouseClickDelay', 10)\t\t\t; ? = 10 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('MouseClickDownDelay', 10)\t\t; ? = 10 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('MouseClickDragDelay', 250)\t\t; ? = 250 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('MouseCoordMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute, 0 = Relative to active window, 2 = Relative to client area.\n;~ Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = No, 1 = Require pre-declare.\n;~ Opt('OnExitFunc', '')\t\t\t\t; ''  Sets the name of the function called when AutoIt exits (Default is OnAutoItExit).\n;~ Opt('PixelCoordMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute, 0 = relative, 2 = Relative coords to the client area.\n;~ Opt('SendAttachMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Don't attach, 1 = Attach.\n;~ Opt('SendCapslockMode', 0)\t\t\t; 1 = Store and restore, 0 = Don't store / restore.\n;~ Opt('SendKeyDelay', 5)\t\t\t\t; ? = 5 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('SendKeyDownDelay', 1)\t\t\t; ? = 1 millisecond by default.\n;~ Opt('TCPTimeout', 100)\t\t\t\t; ? = 100 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('TrayAutoPause', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = AutoPausing is On, 0 = AutoPausing is Off.\n;~ Opt('TrayIconDebug', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = No info, 1 = Debug line info.\n;~ Opt('TrayIconHide', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Show, 1 = Hide.\n;~ Opt('TrayMenuMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Default menu items (Script Paused / Exit) are appended to the user created menu,\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tuser created checked items will automatically unchecked, if you double click the tray\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\ticon then the controlid is returned which has the "Default"-style.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  1 = No default menu.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  2 = User created checked items will not automatically unchecked if you click it.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  4 = Don't return the menuitemID which has the "default"-style in\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthe main contextmenu if you double click the tray icon.\n;~ Opt('TrayOnEventMode', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = disable, 1 = enable.\n;~ Opt('WinDetectHiddenText', 1)\t\t; 0 = Don't detect, 1=Do detect.\n;~ Opt('WinSearchChildren', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = No, 1 = Search children also.\n;~ Opt('WinTextMatchMode', 4)\t\t\t; 1 = Complete / Slow mode, 2 = Quick mode.\n;~ Opt('WinTitleMatchMode', 4)\t\t\t; 1 = Start, 2 = SubString, 3 = Exact, 4 = Advanced, -1 to -4 = Case Insensitive.\n;~ Opt('WinWaitDelay', 250)\t\t\t\t; ? = 250 milliseconds by default.\n#EndRegion\n

# Command Line features
cmdline=$CMDLINE[|]
cmdlineselect=#Region - CmdlineSelect\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tSelect\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/?'\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/extract'\n\t\t\t\tFileInstall('x', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\tEndSelect\n\tNext\nEndIf\n#EndRegion\n
cmdlineselect2=#Region - CmdlineSelect + Properties\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tIf StringLeft($CMDLINE[$i], 1) = '/' Then\n\t\t\tSelect\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/?'\n\t\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/extract'\n\t\t\t\t\tFileInstall('x', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndSelect\n\t\tElse\n\t\t\tConst $PROPERTY = StringSplit($CMDLINE[$i], '=')\n\t\t\tIf Not @error Then\n\t\t\t\tSelect\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\t\tEndSelect\n\t\t\tElse\n\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndIf\n\t\tEndIf\n\tNext\nEndIf\nFunc _CmdlineMsgBox()\n\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\tExit\nEndFunc\n#EndRegion\n
cmdlineswitch=#Region - CmdlineSwitch\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tSwitch $CMDLINE[$i]\n\t\t\tCase '/?'\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase '/extract'\n\t\t\t\tFileInstall('?', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\tEndSwitch\n\tNext\nEndIf\n#EndRegion
cmdlineswitch2=#Region - CmdlineSwitch + Properties\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tIf StringLeft($CMDLINE[$i], 1) = '/' Then\n\t\t\tSwitch $CMDLINE[$i]\n\t\t\t\tCase '/?'\n\t\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase '/extract'\n\t\t\t\t\tFileInstall('x', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndSwitch\n\t\tElse\n\t\t\tConst $PROPERTY = StringSplit($CMDLINE[$i], '=')\n\t\t\tIf Not @error Then\n\t\t\t\tSwitch $PROPERTY[1]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\t\tEndSwitch\n\t\t\tElse\n\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndIf\n\t\tEndIf\n\tNext\nEndIf\nFunc _CmdlineMsgBox()\n\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\tExit\nEndFunc\n#EndRegion\n

# Script switches
aes=/AutoIt3ExecuteScript |
ael=/AutoIt3ExecuteLine |
raes=Run('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "' & | & '"')
rwaes=RunWait('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "' & | & '"')
rael=Run('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteLine "' & | & '"')
rwael=RunWait('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteLine "' & | & '"')

au3.UserAbbrev.properties:

# AutoIt3 User properties

Local properties i also don't have, only local options and that is a empty page.

• Developers
13 hours ago, Gunter said:

SciTE_HOME=C:\ProgramData\SciTE

This means that you are using another SciTE setup (as well) on your system as that is for sure not set by my installer?

Please clear that environment variable, restart SciTE and check again the items I listed in my previous message. ( and just post the items I requested.  ;) ) 

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Ok first i deinstalled all scites i found on my system, one was a scite text editor from ebswift.com, the other one was yours (Scite4Autoit3 19.1127.1402.0 ), and installed the Scite from the homepage here, its version is:

"SciTE
32-bit
Version 4.2.0
    Sep  3 2019 19:04:05
by Neil Hodgson.
 Updated by Jos"

set SC in the CMD gave the result:   SCITE_USERHOME=C:\Users\Markus\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE

Global options file:

# Global initialisation file for SciTE
# For Linux, place in $prefix/share/scite
# For Windows, place in same directory as SciTE.EXE (or Sc1.EXE)
# Documentation at http://www.scintilla.org/SciTEDoc.html

# Globals

# Window sizes and visibility
if PLAT_WIN
    position.left=0
    position.top=0
if PLAT_GTK
    position.left=5
    position.top=22
position.width=-1
position.height=-1
#position.maximize=1
#position.tile=1
#full.screen.hides.menu=1
minimize.to.tray=0
split.vertical=0
#output.horizontal.size=200
#output.vertical.size=60
#output.initial.hide=1
#horizontal.scrollbar=0
#horizontal.scroll.width=10000
horizontal.scroll.width.tracking=0
#output.horizontal.scrollbar=0
#output.horizontal.scroll.width=10000
#output.horizontal.scroll.width.tracking=0
#output.scroll=0
#error.select.line=1
#end.at.last.line=0
tabbar.visible=1
tabbar.hide.one=1
tabbar.multiline=1
toolbar.visible=1
#toolbar.detachable=1
#toolbar.usestockicons=1
#toolbar.large=1
#menubar.detachable=1
#undo.redo.lazy=1
statusbar.visible=1
fileselector.width=800
fileselector.height=600
#fileselector.show.hidden=1
#magnification=-1
#output.magnification=-1

# Sizes and visibility in edit pane
line.margin.visible=1
line.margin.width=5
margin.width=16
fold.margin.width=16
#fold.margin.colour=#FF0000
#fold.margin.highlight.colour=#0000FF
blank.margin.left=4
blank.margin.right=1
buffered.draw=1
#two.phase.draw=0
if PLAT_WIN
    technology=1
#font.quality=3
if PLAT_MAC
    font.quality=3

# Element styles
#view.eol=1
#control.char.symbol=.
caret.period=500
view.whitespace=0
view.indentation.whitespace=1
view.indentation.guides=1
view.indentation.examine=3
highlight.indentation.guides=1
#caret.fore=#FF0000
#caret.additional.blinks=0
#caret.width=2
caret.line.back=#FFFED8
#caret.line.back.alpha=63
edge.column=200
edge.mode=0
edge.colour=#F9F9F9
braces.check=1
braces.sloppy=1
selection.fore=#006000
# DADADA used as background because it yields standard silver C0C0C0
# on low colour displays and a reasonable light grey on higher bit depths
if PLAT_WINNT
    selection.alpha=50
    selection.back=#F0A0A8
if PLAT_GTK
    selection.alpha=30
    selection.back=#000000
if PLAT_MAC
    selection.alpha=32
    selection.back=#000000
#selection.additional.fore=#0000A0
#selection.additional.back=#000080
#selection.additional.alpha=20
#selection.rectangular.switch.mouse=1
#selection.multiple=0
#selection.additional.typing=0
#virtual.space=3
#rectangular.selection.modifier=4
#whitespace.fore=#FF0000
#whitespace.back=#FFF0F0
#error.marker.fore=#0000A0
#error.marker.back=#DADAFF
# Display settings for inline errors on the source Jump to first is supported via autoit3wrapper only.
error.inline=1
error.jump.to.first=1
#
style.error.0=fore:#ff0000,back:#F0F0F0
style.error.1=fore:#FF0000,back:#FFFF00
style.error.2=fore:#FFFFFF,back:#FF0000
#~ style.error.3=$(style.error.0),back:#FFF0FF,fore:#0000FF

#bookmark.fore=#808000
#bookmark.back=#FFFFA0
#bookmark.alpha=
#find.mark=#0000FF
highlight.current.word=1
highlight.current.word.by.style=1
highlight.current.word.colour=#00D040
highlight.current.word.autoselectword=0    # Only available in SciTE4AutoIt3 version
highlight.current.word.wholeword=0         # Only available in SciTE4AutoIt3 version
highlight.current.word.matchcase=0         # Only available in SciTE4AutoIt3 version
highlight.current.word.minlength=3         # Only available in SciTE4AutoIt3 version
highlight.current.word.stoponspace=1       # Only available in SciTE4AutoIt3 version
indicators.alpha=63
indicators.under=1
#use.monospaced=1
# Scripting
ext.lua.startup.script=$(SciteDefaultHome)/Lua/SciTEStartup.lua
ext.lua.auto.reload=1
ext.lua.reset=1

# Checking
are.you.sure=1
#are.you.sure.for.build=1
#save.all.for.build=1
#quit.on.close.last=1
load.on.activate=1
#save.on.deactivate=1
#are.you.sure.on.reload=1
#save.on.timer=20
reload.preserves.undo=1
check.if.already.open=1
#temp.files.sync.load=1
default.file.ext=.au3
source.default.extensions=.au3|.ini|.bat
title.full.path=1
title.show.buffers=1
#pathbar.visible=1
save.recent=1
save.session=1
# restore.save.session.on.open=1    #restore last seesion when selecting Open file from Explorer -  Only available in SciTE4AutoIt3 version
session.bookmarks=1
session.folds=1
save.position=1
open.dialog.in.file.directory=1
#open.dialog.in.file.directory=1
strip.trailing.spaces=1
ensure.final.line.end=0
ensure.consistent.line.ends=1
#save.deletes.first=1
#save.check.modified.time=1
buffers=20
#~ buffers=1
buffers.zorder.switching=1
#api.*.cxx=d:\api\w.api
#locale.properties=locale.de.properties
#translation.missing=***
#read.only=1
#background.open.size=20000
#background.save.size=20000
if PLAT_GTK
    background.save.size=10000000
#max.file.size=1

# Indentation
tabsize=4
indent.size=4
use.tabs=1
#indent.auto=1
indent.automatic=1
indent.opening=0
indent.closing=0
#tab.indents=0
#backspace.unindents=0

# Wrapping of long lines
#wrap=1
#wrap.style=2
#cache.layout=3
#output.wrap=1
#output.cache.layout=3
#wrap.visual.flags=3
#wrap.visual.flags.location=3
#wrap.indent.mode=1
#wrap.visual.startindent=4

# Folding
# enable folding, and show lines below when collapsed.
fold=1
fold.compact=0
fold.flags=16
fold.symbols=3
fold.highlight=1
fold.highlight.colour=#FF0000
fold.on.open=0
fold.comment=1        #fold.comment=2   #folding inside commentblocks - Only available in SciTE4AutoIt3 version
fold.preprocessor=1

# Find and Replace
# Internal search always available with recursive capability so use in preference to external tool
find.command=
# findstr is available on recent versions of Windows including 2000
if PLAT_WIN
    find.command=findstr /N /S /I /R "$(find.what)" "$(find.files)"
#find.input=$(find.what)
#if PLAT_GTK
#   find.command=grep --line-number "$(find.what)" $(find.files)
find.files=*.au3
#find.in.files.close.on.find=0
#find.in.dot=1
#find.in.binary=1
#find.in.directory=
#find.close.on.find=0
#find.replace.matchcase=1
#find.replace.escapes=1
#find.replace.regexp=1
#find.replace.regexp.posix=1
#find.replace.wrap=0
#find.replacewith.focus=0
find.replace.advanced=1
#find.use.strip=1
#find.strip.incremental=1
#find.indicator.incremental=style:compositionthick,colour:#FFB700,under
#replace.use.strip=1
#replace.strip.incremental=1
#strip.button.height=24

# Behaviour
#eol.mode=LF
eol.auto=1
clear.before.execute=1
#vc.home.key=1
#wrap.aware.home.end.keys=1
autocompleteword.automatic=0
autocomplete.choose.single=0
#autocomplete.*.fillups=([
#autocomplete.*.start.characters=.:
caret.policy.xslop=1
caret.policy.width=20
caret.policy.xstrict=0
caret.policy.xeven=0
caret.policy.xjumps=0
caret.policy.yslop=1
caret.policy.lines=1
caret.policy.ystrict=1
caret.policy.yeven=1
caret.policy.yjumps=0
#visible.policy.strict=1
#visible.policy.slop=1
#visible.policy.lines=4
time.commands=1
#caret.sticky=1
#properties.directory.enable=1

# Status Bar
statusbar.number=4
statusbar.text.1=\
li=$(LineNumber) co=$(ColumnNumber) $(OverType) ($(EOLMode)) $(FileAttr)
statusbar.text.2=\
$(BufferLength) chars in $(NbOfLines) lines. Sel: $(SelLength) chars.
statusbar.text.3=\
Now is: Date=$(CurrentDate) Time=$(CurrentTime)
statusbar.text.4=\
$(FileNameExt) : $(FileDate) - $(FileTime) | $(FileAttr)

if PLAT_WIN
    command.scite.help=$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\Autoit3Help.exe "$(CurrentWord)" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\Scite4AutoIt3.chm"
    command.scite.help.subsystem=2
if PLAT_GTK
    command.print.*=a2ps "$(FileNameExt)"
    command.scite.help=xdg-open "file://$(SciteDefaultHome)/SciTEDoc.html"

# Internationalisation
#NewFileEncoding=CodePage/UTF8BOM/UTF8/UTF16BE/UTF16LE         # Only available in SciTE4AutoIt3 version

#~ Enhance function of auto checking utf8: providing two methods
# detect utf8 and add BOM automatically   Credits to SciTE-RU
#~ utf8.auto.check=1
# detect utf8 and do not add BOM
#~ utf8.auto.check=2
# detect ascii high characters and if none found set default encoding to UTF8 and add BOM
#~ utf8.auto.check=3
# detect ascii high characters and if none found set default encoding to UTF8 and do not add BOM
utf8.auto.check=4

# Japanese input code page 932 and ShiftJIS character set 128
#code.page=932
#character.set=128
# Unicode
#~ code.page=65001
code.page=0
#character.set=204
#command.discover.properties=python /home/user/FileDetect.py "$(FilePath)"
# Required for Unicode to work on GTK+:
#LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
if PLAT_WIN
    output.code.page=0
if PLAT_GTK
    output.code.page=65001
if PLAT_MAC
    output.code.page=65001

# Export
#export.keep.ext=1
export.html.wysiwyg=1
#export.html.tabs=1
#export.html.folding=1
export.html.styleused=1
#export.html.title.fullpath=1
#export.rtf.tabs=1
#export.rtf.font.face=Arial
#export.rtf.font.size=9
#export.rtf.tabsize=8
#export.rtf.wysiwyg=0
#export.tex.title.fullpath=1
# Magnification (added to default screen font size)
export.pdf.magnification=0
# Font: Courier, Helvetica or Times (Courier line-wraps)
export.pdf.font=Helvetica
# Page size (in points): width, height
# E.g. Letter 612,792; A4 595,842; maximum 14400,14400
export.pdf.pagesize=595,842
# Margins (in points): left, right, top, bottom
export.pdf.margins=72,72,72,72
export.xml.collapse.spaces=1
export.xml.collapse.lines=1

# Define values for use in the imported properties files
chars.alpha=abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
chars.numeric=0123456789
chars.accented=ŠšŒœŸÿÀàÁáÂâÃãÄäÅåÆæÇçÈèÉéÊêËëÌìÍíÎîÏïÐðÑñÒòÓóÔôÕõÖØøÙùÚúÛûÜüÝýÞþßö
# This is a better set for Russian:
#chars.accented=ÀàÁáÂâÃãÄäÅ娸ÆæÇçÈèÉéÊêËëÌìÍíÎîÏïÐðÑñÒòÓóÔôÕõÖö×÷ØøÙùÚúÛûÜüÝýÞþßÿ

# The open.filter setting is used in the file selector which has a menu of filters to apply
# to the types of files seen when opening.
# There is a limit (possibly 256 characters) to the length of a filter on Windows,
# so not all source extensions can be in this setting.
source.files=*.asm;*.au3;*.bcx;*.c;*.cc;*.cpp;*.cxx;*.cs;*.h;*.hh;*.hxx;*.hpp;\
*.idl;*.odl;*.rc;*.rc2;*.dlg;*.def;\
*.vb;*.vbs;*.bas;*.frm;*.cls;*.ctl;\
*.java;*.js;*.py;*.pl;*.rb;*.cgi;*.lua;*.conf;\
make*;*.mak;\
*.py;*.sh;*.log;*.txt;*.properties;\
*.properties;*.htm*;*.xml;*.iface;*.bat;*.e

# Each platform has a different idea of the most important filters
if PLAT_WIN
    top.filters=All Source|$(source.files)|$(all.files)
if PLAT_GTK
    all.files=All Files (*)|*|Hidden Files (.*)|.*|
    top.filters=All Source|$(source.files)|$(all.files)
# As OS X only greys out filtered files, show all as default
if PLAT_MAC
    top.filters=$(all.files)All Source|$(source.files)|

open.filter=\
All Source|$(source.files)|\
$(all.files)\
$(filter.ada)\
$(filter.au3)\
$(filter.conf)\
$(filter.asm)\
$(filter.asn1)\
$(filter.ave)\
$(filter.baan)\
$(filter.bash)\
$(filter.caml)\
$(filter.cmake)\
$(filter.cpp)\
#$(filter.ch)\
$(filter.css)\
$(filter.d)\
$(filter.eiffel)\
$(filter.erlang)\
$(filter.fortran)\
$(filter.gap)\
#$(filter.hs)\
$(filter.idl)\
$(filter.inno)\
$(filter.java)\
$(filter.js)\
$(filter.kix)\
$(filter.lout)\
$(filter.lua)\
$(filter.matlab)\
$(filter.metapost)\
$(filter.mmixal)\
#$(filter.modula3)\
$(filter.nncrontab)\
$(filter.nsis)\
$(filter.opal)\
$(filter.pascal)\
$(filter.perl)\
$(filter.php)\
$(filter.pov)\
$(filter.powershell)\
$(filter.prg)\
$(filter.properties)\
$(filter.ps)\
$(filter.python)\
$(filter.r)\
$(filter.ruby)\
#$(filter.rust)\
$(filter.sql)\
$(filter.specman)\
$(filter.tcl)\
$(filter.tex)\
$(filter.text)\
$(filter.txt2tags)\
$(filter.vb)\
$(filter.web)\
$(filter.yaml)\
$(filter.verilog)\
$(filter.vhdl)

save.filter=$(filter.au3) $(open.filter)

# Give symbolic names to the set of fonts used in the standard styles.
if PLAT_WIN
    font.base=font:Verdana,size:10,$(font.override)
    font.small=font:Verdana,size:8,$(font.override)
    font.comment=font:Comic Sans MS,size:9,$(font.override)
    font.code.comment.box=$(font.comment),$(font.override)
    font.code.comment.line=$(font.comment),$(font.override)
    font.code.comment.doc=$(font.comment),$(font.override)
    font.code.comment.nested=$(font.comment),$(font.override)
    font.text=font:Times New Roman,size:11,$(font.override)
    font.text.comment=font:Verdana,size:9,$(font.override)
    font.embedded.base=font:Verdana,size:9,$(font.override)
    font.embedded.comment=font:Comic Sans MS,size:8,$(font.override)
    font.vbs=font:Lucida Sans Unicode,size:10,$(font.override)
    font.monospace=font:Courier New,size:10
    font.override=$(font.monospace)
if PLAT_GTK
    font.base=font:Bitstream Vera Sans,size:9
    font.small=font:Bitstream Vera Sans,size:8
    font.comment=font:Bitstream Vera Serif,size:9
    font.text=font:Bitstream Charter,size:10
    font.text.comment=font:Serif,size:9
    font.embedded.base=font:Serif,size:9
    font.embedded.comment=font:Serif,size:9
    font.monospace=font:Bitstream Vera Sans Mono,size:9
    font.vbs=font:Bitstream Vera Sans Mono,size:9
if PLAT_MAC
    font.base=font:Verdana,size:12
    font.small=font:Verdana,size:10
    font.comment=font:Georgia,size:13
    font.text=font:Times New Roman,size:13
    font.text.comment=font:Verdana,size:11
    font.embedded.base=font:Verdana,size:11
    font.embedded.comment=font:Comic Sans MS,size:10
    font.monospace=font:Courier New,size:12
    font.vbs=font:Lucida Sans Unicode,size:12
font.js=$(font.comment)

# Give symbolic names to the set of colours used in the standard styles.
colour.code.comment.box=fore:#007F00
colour.code.comment.line=fore:#007F00
colour.code.comment.doc=fore:#3F703F
colour.code.comment.nested=fore:#A0C0A0
colour.text.comment=fore:#0000FF,back:#D0F0D0
colour.other.comment=fore:#007F00
colour.embedded.comment=back:#E0EEFF
colour.embedded.js=back:#F0F0FF
colour.notused=back:#FF0000

colour.number=fore:#007F7F
colour.keyword=fore:#00007F
colour.string=fore:#7F007F
colour.char=fore:#7F007F
colour.operator=fore:#000000
colour.preproc=fore:#7F7F00
colour.error=fore:#FFFF00,back:#FF0000

# Global default styles for all languages
# Default
style.*.32=$(font.base)
# Line number
style.*.33=back:#C0C0C0,$(font.base)
# Brace highlight
style.*.34=fore:#0000FF,bold
style.*.35=fore:#FF0000,bold
# Control characters
style.*.36=
# Indentation guides
style.*.37=fore:#C0C0C0,back:#FFFFFF

# Printing
#print.colour.mode=1
print.magnification=-1
# Windows-only setup: left, right, top, bottom margins, in local units:
# hundredths of millimeters or thousandths of inches
print.margins=1500,1000,1000,1500
# Header/footer:
print.header.format=$(FileNameExt) -- Printed on $(CurrentDate), $(CurrentTime) -- Page $(CurrentPage)
print.footer.format=$(FilePath) -- File date: $(FileDate) -- File time: $(FileTime)
# Header/footer style
print.header.style=font:Arial,size:12,bold
print.footer.style=font:Arial Narrow,size:10,italics

# Warnings - only works on Windows and needs to be pointed at files on machine
#if PLAT_WIN
#   warning.findwrapped=100,E:\Windows\Media\SFX\Boing.wav
#   warning.notfound=0,Effect.wav
#   warning.wrongfile=0,Glass.wav
#   warning.executeok=0,Fanfare.wav
#   warning.executeko=100,GlassBreak.wav
#   warning.nootherbookmark=100,Boing2.wav

# Define the Lexer menu,
# Each item contains three parts: menu string | file extension | key
# The only keys allowed currently are based on F-keys and alphabetic keys and look like
# [Ctrl+][Shift+][Fn|a] such as F12 or Ctrl+Shift+D.
# A '&' may be placed before a letter to be used as an accelerator. This does not work on GTK+.

#~ keyText=Shift+F11
#~ keyMake=Ctrl+Shift+F11
#~ keyHTML=F12
#~ keyXML=Shift+F12
# On OS X, F11 is used by Expose, F12 by Dashbard
if PLAT_MAC
    os.x.home.end.keys=1
    keyText=Shift+F13
    keyMake=Ctrl+Shift+F13
    keyHTML=Ctrl+Shift+F14
    keyXML=Shift+F14

default.languages=\
#FreeBasic|bas||\
Text|txt|Shift+F11|\
#Ada|ads||\
AutoIt3|au3|Shift+F12|\
#Apache Confi&g|conf||\
#Assembler|asm||\
#ASN.1|asn1||\
#Avenue|ave||\
#Baan|bc||\
&Batch|bat||\
#Bullant|ant||\
#&C / C++|cpp||\
#CMake|cmake||\
#C&#|cs||\
#COBOL|cob||\
#csound|orc||\
CSS|css||\
#D|d||\
&Difference|diff||\
#&Eiffel|e||\
#Erlang|erl||\
#&Errorlist|err||\
#FlagShip|prg||\
#&Fortran|f90||\
&Fortran|f90||\
#Gap|g||\
#Haskell|hs||\
H&ypertext|html|$(keyHTML)|\
#&InnoSetup|iss||\
#&Java|java||\
#Java&Script|js||\
#&Kix|kix||\
#Lisp|lisp||\
#Lot|lot||\
#Lout|lt||\
Lu&a|lua||\
#Matlab|m.matlab||\
#&Makefile|mak||\
#MetaPost|mp||\
#MMIXAL|mms||\
#Modula-3|m3||\
#&nnCron crontab|tab||\
#NSIS|nsis||\
#Objective Caml|ml||\
#Octave|m.octave||\
#Opal|impl||\
#Pascal|pas||\
#Pe&rl|pl||\
#P&HP|php||\
#P&LSQL|spec||\
#P&ostScript|ps||\
#P&OV-Ray SDL|pov||\
#PowerShell|ps1||\
#PowerPro|powerpro||\
&Properties|properties||\
#Pytho&n|py||\
#R|R||\
#Reso&urce|rc||\
#Ruby|rb||\
#Shell|sh||\
#S&QL|sql||\
#S&QL|sql||\
#Specman|e||\
#&TCL|tcl||\
#TeX|tex||\
#&txt2tags|t2t||\
#&VB|vb||\
VBScr&ipt|vbs||\
#Verilog|v||\
#VHDL|vhd||\
#&XML|xml||\
#&YAML|yaml||
menu.language=$(default.languages)

# User defined key commands
user.shortcuts=\
Ctrl+Shift+V|IDM_PASTEANDDOWN|\
Ctrl+PageUp|IDM_PREVFILE|\
Ctrl+PageDown|IDM_NEXTFILE|\
KeypadPlus|IDM_EXPAND|\
KeypadMinus|IDM_BLOCK_COMMENT|\
Ctrl+F1|IDM_HELP_SCITE|
#user.context.menu=\
#||\
#Next File|IDM_NEXTFILE|\
#Prev File|IDM_PREVFILE|

# To keep menus short, these .properties files are not loaded by default.
imports.exclude=abaqus asl asn1 avenue avs baan blitzbasic bullant \
cobol cmake csound ecl escript flagship forth freebasic gap haskell inno \
kix latex lot lout metapost mmixal modula3 nimrod nncrontab nsis \
opal oscript powerpro powershell purebasic r rebol rust \
scriptol smalltalk sorcins spice specman \
tacl tal txt2tags verilog vhdl
# Newly removed: ave baan escript lot metapost mmixal
# The set of imports allowed can be set with
#imports.include=ave

# Import all the language specific properties files in this directory
import *

# import properties\all the language specific properties files
#import properties\abaqus
#import properties\ada
import properties\asm
#import properties\asn1
import properties\au3
#import properties\ave
#import properties\baan
import properties\bcx
#import properties\freebasic
#import properties\blitzbasic
#import properties\bullant
import properties\caml
import properties\conf
#import properties\cobol
import properties\cpp
#import properties\cmake
#import properties\csound
import properties\css
import properties\d
#import properties\eiffel
#import properties\erlang
#import properties\escript
#import properties\flagship
#import properties\forth
#import properties\fortran
#import properties\gap
#import properties\haskell
import properties\html
#import properties\inno
import properties\json
import properties\kix
#import properties\lisp
#import properties\lot
#import properties\lout
import properties\lua
#import properties\matlab
#import properties\metapost
#import properties\mmixal
#import properties\modula3
#import properties\nimrod
#import properties\nncrontab
import properties\nsis
#import properties\opal
import properties\others
import properties\pascal
import properties\perl
#import properties\pov
#import properties\powerpro
#import properties\powershell
import properties\ps
#import properties\purebasic
import properties\python
#import properties\r
#import properties\rebol
#import properties\ruby
#import properties\scriptol
#import properties\smalltalk
#import properties\spice
import properties\sql
#import properties\specman
#import properties\tacl
#import properties\tal
import properties\tcl
#import properties\txt2tags
import properties\tex
import properties\vb
#import properties\yaml
#import properties\verilog
#import properties\vhdl

User Options file:

import au3.UserUdfs
import au3.keywords.user.abbreviations

au3.properties

# SciTE settings for AutoIt v3
#
# Oct 25, 2015 - Jos
#
# *** Specify here your AutoIt Include directories  ***
openpath.$(au3)=$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\include
openpath.beta.$(au3)=$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\beta\include
# *** Specify here the name you want to use of the UDF header creator  ***
UDFCreator=Your Name
#
au3=*.au3
filter.au3=AutoIt (au3)|$(au3)|
lexer.$(au3)=au3

# left for others but not in use anymore.
autoit3dir=$(SciteDefaultHome)\..

#define the number of backup files you want to keep   0=none
backup.files=0

#define the activation of the ProperCase function using au3.api.  0=no change, 1=Propercase functions and keywords automatically
proper.case=0

## Debug Output Options (to permanent change your selection copy them to SciTEUser.Properties and change it there
# Debug MessageBox Option 2="All"  1="No @extended"   0="No @extended & @error".
debug.msgbox.option=0
# Debug Console Option    3="All"  2="No SystemTime"  1="No SystemTime & Return"  0="No SystemTime, Return & Error".
debug.console.option=1
# Debug Trace Option      3="All"  2="No SystemTime"  1="No SystemTime & Return"  0="No SystemTime, Return & Error".
debug.trace.option=1
# extra propery used by AutoItAutoComplete.LUA to totally disable AutoComplete when set to 1
autocomplete.au3.disable=0
calltips.au3.disable=0

# AutoIt Pixmap information
import properties\au3.pixmap
autoit.use.pixmaps=1
autoit.pixmap.function=$(autoit.pixmap.violet)
autoit.pixmap.variable=$(autoit.pixmap.gray)
autoit.pixmap.macro=$(autoit.pixmap.orange)
autoit.pixmap.keyword=$(autoit.pixmap.blue)
autoit.pixmap.library=$(autoit.pixmap.blue_library)
autoit.pixmap.preprocessor=$(autoit.pixmap.olive)
autoit.pixmap.special=$(autoit.pixmap.red_special)

# CreateTools()
autoit.CreateToolsStart=19
shortcuts.properties=$(SciteDefaultHome)\shortcuts.properties

# Commands to compile / run your script
command.go.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "$(FilePath)" /UserParams $(1) $(2) $(3) $(4)
command.go.subsystem.$(au3)=1
command.compile.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /ShowGui /prod /in "$(FilePath)"
command.compile.filter.$(au3)=1
command.build.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /NoStatus /prod /in "$(FilePath)"
command.build.filter.$(au3)=1
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# AutoitTools.lua will check if Beta is installed and use these te set the menu options
#x 00  Beta RUN
command.0.beta=Beta Run
command.0.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "$(FilePath)" /UserParams $(1) $(2) $(3) $(4)
command.name.0.$(au3)=Beta Run
command.save.before.0.$(au3)=1
command.shortcut.0.$(au3)=Alt+F5
#x 01  Beta AUT2EXE
command.1.beta=Beta Compile
command.1.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /NoStatus /beta /in "$(FilePath)"
command.name.1.$(au3)=Beta Compile
command.save.before.1.$(au3)=1
command.shortcut.1.$(au3)=Alt+F7
command.is.filter.1.$(au3)=1
#x 02  Beta Helpfile
command.2.beta=Beta Help
command.2.$(au3)=$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\beta\Autoit3Help.exe "$(CurrentWord)"
command.name.2.$(au3)=Beta Help
command.subsystem.2.$(au3)=2
command.shortcut.2.$(au3)=Alt+F1
command.save.before.2.$(au3)=2

#x 03 Tylo's au3check program for Prod
command.3.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /Prod /AU3check /in "$(FilePath)"
command.name.3.$(au3)=SyntaxCheck Prod
command.shortcut.3.$(au3)=Ctrl+F5
command.save.before.3.$(au3)=1

#x 04 Tylo's au3check program for Beta
command.4.beta=SyntaxCheck Beta
command.4.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /beta /AU3check /in "$(FilePath)"
command.name.4.$(au3)=SyntaxCheck Beta
command.shortcut.4.$(au3)=Ctrl+Alt+F5
command.save.before.4.$(au3)=1
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 05 Open Explorer in Scriptdir
command.5.*=Explorer.exe /e,/select,"$(FilePath)"
command.name.5.*=Open Explorer in ScriptDir
command.shortcut.5.*=Ctrl+E
command.subsystem.5.*=2
command.save.before.5.*=2
command.replace.selection.5.*=0
command.quiet.5.*=1
# 06 AU3Info program
command.6.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /AU3info
command.name.6.$(au3)=AU3Info
command.shortcut.6.$(au3)=Ctrl+Shift+F6
command.subsystem.6.$(au3)=2
command.save.before.6.$(au3)=2
command.quiet.6.$(au3)=1
# 07 Test Run
command.7.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /test /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "$(FilePath)" /UserParams $(1) $(2) $(3) $(4)
command.name.7.$(au3)=Test Run
command.shortcut.7.$(au3)=Shift+F5
command.save.before.7.$(au3)=1
# 08 Test AUT2EXE
command.8.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /test /in "$(FilePath)"
command.name.8.$(au3)=Test Compile
command.shortcut.8.$(au3)=Shift+F7
command.save.before.8.$(au3)=1
# 09 Jos's Tidy formatting program for Autoit3
command.9.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /Tidy /in "$(FilePath)"
command.name.9.$(au3)=Tidy AutoIt Source
command.subsystem.9.$(au3)=0
command.save.before.9.$(au3)=1
command.shortcut.9.$(au3)=Ctrl+T
#~ command.is.filter.9.$(au3)=1
# 10 Giuseppe's CodeWizard program
command.10.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\CodeWizard\CodeWizard.au3" "/StdOut"
command.subsystem.10.$(au3)=1
command.name.10.$(au3)=CodeWizard
command.shortcut.10.$(au3)=Alt+W
command.save.before.10.$(au3)=2
command.replace.selection.10.$(au3)=1
command.quiet.10.$(au3)=1
# 12 lookfar's Koda FormDesigner
command.12.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\Koda\FD.exe" /Scite
command.subsystem.12.$(au3)=1
command.name.12.$(au3)=Koda(FormDesigner)
command.shortcut.12.$(au3)=Alt+m
command.save.before.12.$(au3)=2
command.replace.selection.12.$(au3)=1
command.quiet.12.$(au3)=1
# 14 Jos's SciTeConfig
command.14.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\SciteConfig\SciteConfig.au3"
command.name.14.$(au3)=SciTe Config
command.shortcut.14.$(au3)=Ctrl+1
command.subsystem.14.$(au3)=2
command.save.before.14.$(au3)=2
command.replace.selection.14.$(au3)=0
command.quiet.14.$(au3)=1
# 15 Update Source in Version repository
command.15.*="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3"  /in "$(FilePath)" /Versioning_Commit
command.name.15.*=Version Update Source
command.save.before.15.*=1
command.shortcut.15.*=F12
# 16 Compare current Source with the source in the Version repository
command.16.*="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3"  /in "$(FilePath)" /Versioning_ShowDiff
command.name.16.*=Version Diff Source
command.save.before.16.*=1
command.shortcut.16.*=Alt+F12
command.quiet.16.*=1
# 17 guinness SciTE Jump
command.17.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\AutoIt3.exe" "$(SciteDefaultHome)\\SciTE Jump\SciTE Jump.au3"
command.name.17.$(au3)=SciTE Jump
command.shortcut.17.$(au3)=Alt+Q
command.subsystem.17.$(au3)=2
command.save.before.17.$(au3)=2
command.replace.selection.17.$(au3)=0
command.quiet.17.$(au3)=1

# Standard LUA Functions
# 18 Jump to Func quickly
command.name.18.$(au3)=Jump to Function Prod
command.mode.18.$(au3)=subsystem:lua,savebefore:yes
command.shortcut.18.$(au3)=Ctrl+J
command.18.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItGotoDefinition.GotoDefinition
# 19 Jump Beta function quickly
command.19.beta=Jump to Function Beta
command.name.19.$(au3)=Jump to Function Beta
command.mode.19.$(au3)=subsystem:lua,savebefore:yes
command.shortcut.19.$(au3)=Ctrl+Alt+J
command.19.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItGotoDefinition.GotoDefinition beta
# 20 Jump Back to original spot
command.name.20.$(au3)=Jump Back
command.mode.20.$(au3)=subsystem:lua,savebefore:yes
command.shortcut.20.$(au3)=Ctrl+Shift+J
command.20.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItGotoDefinition.JumpBack
# 21 List functions
command.name.21.$(au3)=List Functions
command.21.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.FunctionsList
command.subsystem.21.$(au3)=3
command.mode.21.$(au3)=savebefore:no
command.shortcut.21.$(au3)=Alt+L
# 22 Replacement toggle LUA script for MONOSPACE font
command.name.22.$(au3)=Toggle Override Font
command.mode.22.$(au3)=subsystem:lua,savebefore:no
command.shortcut.22.$(au3)=Ctrl+F11
command.22.$(au3)=InvokeTool Tools.toggleOverrideFont
# 23 Copy all bookmarked lines to current line
command.name.23.$(au3)=Insert Bookmarked Line(s)
command.subsystem.23.$(au3)=3
command.23.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.Copy_BookMarks
command.shortcut.23.$(au3)=Ctrl+Alt+B
command.save.before.23.$(au3)=2
# 24 Add a msgbox for debugging
command.name.24.$(au3)=Debug to MsgBox
command.subsystem.24.$(au3)=3
command.24.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.DebugMsgBoxAdd
command.shortcut.24.$(au3)=Ctrl+Shift+D
command.save.before.24.$(au3)=2
# 25 Add a Console msg for debugging
command.name.25.$(au3)=Debug to Console
command.subsystem.25.$(au3)=3
command.25.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.DebugConsoleWriteAdd
command.shortcut.25.$(au3)=Alt+D
command.save.before.25.$(au3)=2
# 26 Remove Console and MSGBOX debug lines
command.name.26.$(au3)=Debug Remove lines
command.subsystem.26.$(au3)=3
command.26.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.DebugRemove
command.shortcut.26.$(au3)=Ctrl+Alt+Z
command.save.before.26.$(au3)=2
# 27 Add ConsoleWrite Trace lines
command.name.27.$(au3)=Trace: Add Trace Lines
command.subsystem.27.$(au3)=3
command.27.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.TraceAdd
command.shortcut.27.$(au3)=
command.save.before.27.$(au3)=2
# 28 Add ConsoleWrite Function Trace lines
command.name.28.$(au3)=Trace: Add Func Trace Lines
command.subsystem.28.$(au3)=3
command.28.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.FunctionTraceAdd
command.shortcut.28.$(au3)=
command.save.before.28.$(au3)=2
# 29 Remove Trace Console lines
command.name.29.$(au3)=Trace: Remove ALL Trace lines
command.subsystem.29.$(au3)=3
command.29.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.AllTraceRemove
command.shortcut.29.$(au3)=
command.save.before.29.$(au3)=2
# 30 Comment Console and MSGBOX debug lines
command.name.30.$(au3)=DebugTrace: Comment ALL lines
command.subsystem.30.$(au3)=3
command.30.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.AllComment
command.shortcut.30.$(au3)=Alt+Shift+D
command.save.before.30.$(au3)=2
# 31 UnComment Console and MSGBOX debug lines
command.name.31.$(au3)=DebugTrace: UnComment ALL lines
command.subsystem.31.$(au3)=3
command.31.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.AllUncomment
command.shortcut.31.$(au3)=Alt+Ctrl+D
command.save.before.31.$(au3)=2
# 32 Open #include File
command.name.32.$(au3)=Open Include
command.mode.32.$(au3)=subsystem:lua,savebefore:no
command.shortcut.32.$(au3)=Alt+I
command.32.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.OpenInclude
# 33 Open BETA #include File
command.33.beta=Open Include Beta
command.name.33.$(au3)=Open Include Beta
command.mode.33.$(au3)=subsystem:lua,savebefore:no
command.shortcut.33.$(au3)=Alt+Shift+I
command.33.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.OpenBetaInclude
# 34 Generate UDF header
command.name.34.$(au3)=Make UDF Header
command.mode.34.$(au3)=subsystem:lua,savebefore:no
command.shortcut.34.$(au3)=Ctrl+Alt+H
command.34.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.InsertFunctionHeader
# Commands to for Help F1
command.help.$(au3)=$(SciteDefaultHome)\..\Autoit3Help.exe "$(CurrentWord)"
command.help.subsystem.$(au3)=2
# Autocomplete and call tip settings
api.$(au3)=$(SciteDefaultHome)\api\au3.api;$(SciteDefaultHome)\api\au3.autoit3wrapper.api;$(SciteUserHome)\au3.user.calltips.api
calltip.au3.word.characters=$(chars.alpha)$(chars.numeric)_.
calltip.au3.ignorecase=1
calltip.au3.end.definition=)
calltip.au3.parameters.separators=,
# set the style for separator character # Only available in SciTE4AutoIt3 version
calltip.au3.delimiter.style=8
# Display the calltip above the function # Only available in SciTE4AutoIt3 version
calltips.set.above=0
# Set the highlight color of the function argument # Only available in SciTE4AutoIt3 version
calltips.color.highlight=#FF0000
# Set the fore and back color of the calltip window
style.au3.38=fore:#050505,back:#FFFFFF

#
autocomplete.au3.ignorecase=1
autocomplete.au3.start.characters=$(chars.alpha)$(chars.numeric)$_@#
word.characters.$(au3)=$(chars.alpha)$(chars.numeric)$(chars.accented).$_@#
# Auto indent stuff
#~ indent.size.$(au3)=4
statement.indent.$(au3)=
statement.end.$(au3)=
statement.lookback.$(au3)=
block.start.$(au3)=5 case if do for func else elseif while select switch with\
                    Case If Do For Func Else ElseIf While Select Switch With\
                    CASE IF DO FOR FUNC ELSE ELSEIF WHILE SELECT SWITCH WITH
block.end.$(au3)=5 case else endif elseif endfunc endselect endswitch next until wend endwith\
                  Case Else EndIf ElseIf EndFunc EndSelect EndSwitch Next Until Wend WEnd EndWith\
                  CASE ELSE ENDIF ELSEIF ENDFUNC ENDSELECT ENDSWITCH NEXT UNTIL WEND ENDWITH
#Comments functions definition
comment.block.au3=;~
comment.block.at.line.start.au3=1
comment.stream.start.au3=#cs
comment.stream.end.au3=#CE
comment.box.start.au3=#CS
comment.box.middle.au3=;
comment.box.end.au3= #CE

# Import the seperate au3.keywords.properties file containing AutoIt3 info (based on script by Valik)
import properties\au3.keywords
import properties\autoit3wrapper.keywords
# Import the seperate au3.keywords.Abbreviations.properties file containing Abbreviation keywords supplied by Mhz
import properties\au3.keywords.abbreviations
#
# Add the below lines to your SciTEUser.properties when you want to add User Abbreviations and UDFS
#import au3.keywords.user.abbreviations
#import au3.UserUdfs

# Autoit keywords
keywords.$(au3)=$(au3.keywords.keywords)
# Autoit functions
keywords2.$(au3)=$(au3.keywords.functions)
# Autoit macros
keywords3.$(au3)=$(au3.keywords.macros)
# Autoit Send Keys
keywords4.$(au3)=$(au3.keywords.sendkeys)
#Pre-Processor
keywords5.$(au3)=$(au3.keywords.preprocessor)
#Special
keywords6.$(au3)=$(au3.keywords.special) $(autoit3wrapper.keywords.special)
# Expand abbreviations
keywords7.$(au3)=$(au3.keywords.abbrev) $(au3.keywords.userabbrev)
# UDFS
keywords8.$(au3)=$(au3.keywords.udfs)
# UDFS User
keywords9.$(au3)=$(au3.keywords.user.udfs)

#Color Settings
#Background
style.au3.32=style.*.32=$(font.base),back:#F0F4F9
#CaretLineBackground
caret.line.back=#FFFED8
# Brace highlight
style.au3.34=fore:#0000FF,back:#F0F4F9
style.au3.35=fore:#009933,back:#F0F4F9
# White space
style.au3.0=fore:#000000
# Comment line