$x = 1

while 1

if $x < 51

(Tell: Your Count is: $x)

$x+1

sleep(1000)

endIf

Wend

U see the red sentence, how can i write this in one order ?

Thank you for help.

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

You could use a Message box, like so:

MsgBox(0, "Counting with X", "Your count is: " & $x)

Note, however, that this will give you 50 message boxes, which could get annoying. You can find more about the MsgBox function in the documentation.

Also, if you're counting between two numbers, a better way would be a For loop, rather than a While loop. For example:

For $x = 1 to 50
    MsgBox(0, "For loop example", "Your count is: " & $x)
    Sleep(1000)
Next
Edited by rabbitkillrun2

It's something like a countdown (or a countup). A lot of such code can be found on the forum. The first I found is which should give you an idea how it works.

BTW: How do you want to exit your example script? Now it will loop forever

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

A for loop and a tooltip should be a nice choice:

For $X = 1 To 5
    ToolTip($X)
    Sleep(1000)
Next

When the words fail... music speaks

A for loop and a tooltip should be a nice choice:

For $X = 1 To 5
    ToolTip($X)
    Sleep(1000)
Next

Ah yes, didn't think of using a tooltip. This looks good.

Hmm, and what is if i want it for a output for the editor, so it writes every second (for example) the count in my open editor ?

Do you mean typing out the number into Notepad or something?

yes, like the send commando, for example if i write

send('{G}')

send('{o}')

send('{t}')

send('{t}')

send('{x}')

send('{3}')

The Bot writes "gottx3" in my Editor.

I want, that the bot writes my Variable in it.

Forum Rules

Do not discuss automating games here.

Do not discuss automating games here. ?

And why it should be for a game? I don't understand it...

#12 ·  Posted (edited)

Read the Rules again as clearly you missed this section Additional notes regarding game automation the first time you read it.

Edited by guinness

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 04/09/2015