Sign in to follow this  
Inververs

cross domain frame enum.

I found some delphi code and try to translate it on autoit

source:

function CrossDomainFrame(Doc : IHTMLDocument2;nFrame : Integer) : IWebBrowser2;
var
theContainer : IOLEContainer;
Enumerator : IEnumUnknown;
nFetched : PLongInt;
unknownFrame : IUnknown;
begin
Result := nil;
nFetched := nil;
theContainer := Doc as IOleContainer;
theContainer.EnumObjects(OLECONTF_EMBEDDINGS, Enumerator);
Enumerator.skip(nFrame);
Enumerator.next(1, unknownFrame, nFetched);
unknownframe.QueryInterface(IID_IWebBrowser2, Result);
end;

but lack the knowledge, please help :rolleyes:

I think you want to use ObjCreateInterface and obtain a pointer to IOleContainer

Could you please elaborate a bit on what you try to achieve?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2020-10-10 - Version 1.5.2.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2020-06-30 - Version 1.6.2.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (NEW 2020-06-27 - Version 1.3.2.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Task Scheduler (2019-12-03 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki, WebDriver - Wiki

I try to get IHtmlDocument2 interface to all frames (on web - page).

This is necessary, since the IE security settings do not allow access to frames belonging to another domain.

It's good practice to post the solution to a question you asked so it can be found by other users with the same question in the future.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2020-10-10 - Version 1.5.2.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2020-06-30 - Version 1.6.2.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (NEW 2020-06-27 - Version 1.3.2.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Task Scheduler (2019-12-03 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki, WebDriver - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Deshanur
      Am trying to automate injecting credential on the login form for all kind of Web application for IE. I know how to identify the form name by viewing the source code and using the method - _IEFormGetObjByName($ie, $form_Name).
      I would like to know how to identify or get the form object for the web app where there is no form name tag for example below, for the is I have used - _IEFormGetCollection($ie, 0) to get the form object.
      My Question is does it work for all kind of application "_IEFormGetCollection($ie, 0)" how to identify Index value? is it always 0? is there any better solution?
      The final solution am looking for is find out form object, get the username, password field and inject credential and submit the form.
      How to find out index value? for the forms which does not have form name field.
      $login_form = _IEFormGetCollection($ie, 0) $email_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_UserName) $pass_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_password) $login_button = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_submitbutton) _IEFormElementSetValue($email_field, $CmdLine[2]) _IEFormElementSetValue($pass_field, $CmdLine[3]) ControlSend($hwnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]","{Enter}") OR This works fine if the form has form name. $login_form = _IEFormGetObjByName($ie, $form_Name) $email_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_UserName) $pass_field = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_password) $login_button = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($login_form, $form_submitbutton) _IEFormElementSetValue($email_field, $CmdLine[2]) _IEFormElementSetValue($pass_field, $CmdLine[3]) ControlSend($hwnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]","{Enter}")
    • By devilspride
      The following code creates a IE blank window
      Local $oIE = _IECreate()  
      But when i use Navigate to the URL, it open the URL in Microsoft Edge instead if IE.
      _IENavigate($oIE,$url)  
      What should i do to navigate in IE.
      Complete code :
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <IE.au3> #Region TESTING Local $url = 'https://www.youtube.com' Local $oIE = _IECreate() _IENavigate($oIE,$url) #EndRegion Console Output
      IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_ClientDisconnected (-2147023174, Browser has been deleted prior to operation.)  
      I have searched the forums but did not find such kind of post.
      Other posts were describing How to use Edge using Web driver selenium.

Edit: I am working in Windows10. Recently many changes have been done by Microsoft to IE and Microsoft Edge. (2020)
      Earlier in 2019 this was working fine.
    • By Zaoka
      I'm trying to create script that would login on my SAP WEBI "web page" and replace some uploaded excel files. But i'm having problem on even the log in.
      These are user fill elements with Firefox Inspector
      <input type="text" id="_id0:logon:CMS" name="_id0:logon:CMS"> <input type="text" id="_id0:logon:USERNAME" name="_id0:logon:USERNAME"> <input type="password" id="_id0:logon:PASSWORD" name="_id0:logon:PASSWORD"> LogOnButton
      <input type="submit" id="_id0:logon:logonButton" value="Log On" class="logonButtonNoHover logon_button_no_hover" onmouseover="this.className = 'logonButtonHover logon_button_hover';" onmouseout="this.className = 'logonButtonNoHover logon_button_no_hover';">  

My example, I tried _IEGetObjByName and _IEGetObjById but the script only open page but will not even fill out the form
        #include <IE.au3> Call("signIn") Func signIn() Global $oIE = _IECreate("http://192.xxx.xxx.xx:xxx/BOE/BI") Sleep (5000) Local $server = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:CMS") Local $username = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:USERNAME") Local $password = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:PASSWORD") Local $button = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "_id0:logon:logonButton") _IEFormElementSetValue($server, "TestServer:1000") _IEFormElementSetValue($username, "MyUserName") _IEFormElementSetValue($password, "MyPass") ; THIS PART ABOUT BUTTON CLICK I DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL $sSelector = "body > div:nth-of-type(2) > div > div:nth-of-type(3) > div > table > tbody > tr > td > table > tbody > tr > td > table > tbody > tr:nth-of-type(1) > td > div > div:nth-of-type(1) > form > div:nth-of-type(5) > button" $signInUC = $oIE.document.QuerySelector($sSelector) _IEAction($signInUC, "click") EndFunc ;==>signIn  
      I would be very grateful for any help
    • By adityaparakh
      Hello ,

A website I am trying to login with my credentials.
      And retrieve the cookie into a text file.
      Unable to do so.
      Is it that certain,  Httponly , type - are not allowed to be fetched.

Then further ,
      I will be checking every 5 minutes if my session is active , else re-login and re-fetch the cookie.
      For the second part , I will probably fetch some table and see if not in appropriate format do Part 1 : Fetch Cookie - again.
      Any better way , tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

• By Jamestay97
      Hello! Thanks you for looking at my post
      **No source code I'm sorry work related can't copy information**
      I've been using autoit for about 1 year. 
      I'm having trouble automating a click on an internet explorer web page and I've tried a lot of examples from help pages and forums already. The object I'm trying to click on isnt always in the same spot so I can't use mouse click or control click, I have tried to use the different get collection options and clickbyname, or index or get object. I'm just struggling. 
      Description of object I'm trying to click -- 
      HTML Code looks like <a ng-click.. "Click Here" it appears it's just a click able object named "click here" that opens a hidden window by running a script inside the web page. I'm not able to grab the information from the window unless it's open so I have to automate this click somehow. 

I understand it's difficult to assist without having something to look at, I apologize for that sincerely and appreciate and assistance and suggestions.