Sign in to follow this  
RaiNote

How to use XML?

Hello,

How to use XML in a easy way(that non endless code appear)?

And please not as Answer "Strings" >.< .

XML UDF==v

but it's too old and Links broken.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by RaiNote

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest beginning - communication with GitHub REST API Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskScheduler

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2019-10-01

Thanks mLipok O_O

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cruisepandey
      Hi There ! 
      I have a script here : 

;Launch CMD
      Run("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")
      sleep(2000)
      $cmdHandle = WinActivate("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")
      Sleep(2000)
      ;Sending document
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "ftp" & @CRLF)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "open" & @CRLF)
      Sleep(2000)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "first command" & @CRLF)
      Sleep(2000)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "second-coomand" & @CRLF)

first-command and second-command I can't provide cause it's internal. I have complied this .au3 file into an exe and it does the work. But I need to invoke this with Java. Java code I have tried is : 

ProcessBuilder pb = new ProcessBuilder("C:\\Users\\username\\eclipse-workspace\\Examples\\src\\com\\own\\examples\\etc.exe");
          pb.start();
          Thread.sleep(5000);

Through java it just launches the cmd and nothing happens after that. Please help !!
    • By FUD
      hello 
      please i need help 
      i need to open link in default browser only one windows without duplicate if i try to open the same link 

thanks 
    • By YogendraAtluri
      Hi, 
      I am new to AutoIT scripting and I am still learning. I am trying to communicate with a Labview application that acts like a server. it basically takes commands from the client. But for some commands, it also send back some data. 
      When i am sending commands from my script, i can see that the labview is getting them. But i am not able to get anything back. I tried different code pieces that are available online in the forum.
      This is the working piece of code which i been using to send data.
      #cs This module is used to establish tcp connection with lab view #ce #include <File.au3> Func SendCmd($cmd) TCPStartup() Local $IpAddress="192.168.10.101" Local $Port="5353" $Labview = TCPConnect($IpAddress,$Port) If @error Then ConsoleWrite('!--> TCPConnect error number ( ' & @error & ' ).' & @CRLF) TCPCloseSocket($Labview) TCPShutdown() Exit EndIf TCPSend($Labview, $cmd & @CRLF) TCPCloseSocket($Labview) TCPShutdown() EndFunc SendCmd("wt42d")  
      This is slightly modified code to send and receive data, which is not working. I am not getting any response back
      SendCmd("galil") Func SendCmd($cmd) TCPStartup() Local $IpAddress="192.168.10.101" Local $Port="5353" $Labview = TCPConnect($IpAddress,$Port) If @error Then ConsoleWrite('!--> TCPConnect error number ( ' & @error & ' ).' & @CRLF) TCPCloseSocket($Labview) TCPShutdown() Exit EndIf TCPSend($Labview, $cmd & @CRLF) $ip = @IPAddress1 ;create listening socket $Listensocket = TCPListen($ip, $Port) ConsoleWrite("Listening to Socket - " & $Listensocket & @CRLF) If $Listensocket = -1 Then ConsoleWrite("Exiting..." & @CRLF) Exit EndIf ;Accept incoming clients and recieve info While 1 $connectedsocket = TCPAccept($Listensocket) ConsoleWrite("Connecting to Socket - " & $connectedsocket & "Error -" & @error & @CRLF) If $ConnectedSocket >= 0 Then $ip2 = TCPRecv($connectedsocket,1000000) EndIf WEnd TCPCloseSocket($connectedsocket) TCPCloseSocket($Labview) TCPShutdown() EndFunc I am not getting anything back. I am getting the following output in the console
      +>Setting Hotkeys...--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+BREAK to Stop. Listening to Socket - 544 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 its going through that loop forever. i need to force stop it.
      But when i open putty and send the same command, i am getting response right away. 
      Can someone please help me with that.
      Thanks in advance
      Regards
      Yogendra
    • By Bhooshan
      I need to mute an ongoing call on Microsoft teams without activating the window. Teams allows us to mute using shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+m but only when the window is active.
      # Used set option as ongoing call can be with any person which leads to change in Title Name.
      AutoItSetOption ( "WinTitleMatchMode", 2 ) 
      # I am not clear with the control ID which will be good to use here and also the key combination of ^M       
      ControlSend ( "Microsoft Teams", "", "[CLASS:Intermediate D3D Window; INSTANCE:1]", "{ctrl down}")

Can anyone help...!!! 

• By Sayed
      Hi there, 
      I'm new in AutoIt forms and using AutoIt to automate desktop application (able to automate the application normally but facing issue when I've to re-run the application twice within the same script...so need help in this please)
      here is the steps then followed by the issue in a brief : 
      1- run application . 
      2- do some actions (click menus,activate windows,set texts..)
      3- close the application. 
      4- run the application again & access the same controls.
      5- open the same windows again (like step 2)
      6- perform some validations (by getting texts from some text boxes)
      7- close the application again (and repeat 1-7 for 15 times in average )
      The issue 
      * all controls are accessible in the first run and actions done successfully on controls (for steps 1-3) BUT from the second run of the application from step-4 it's able to set focus only the main application window.
      Note: only unique properties used to while mapping the controls. 
      Error that appear in the console :
      UIAWrappers.au3" (1673) : ==> Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.: $x = Int($t[1] + ($t[3] / 2)) $x = Int($t[1] + (^ ERROR  
      Simple spy code  of one of the controls that has this strange issue(menubar&view menu Item): 
      ;~ *** Standard code maintainable *** #include "UIAWrappers.au3" AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) _UIA_setVar("oP1","Title:=XXX;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app") ;main app form xxx _UIA_setVar("oP2","Title:=menuStrip1;controltype:=UIA_MenuBarControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app") ;menuStrip1 ;~ $oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll("View.mainwindow", "title:=View;ControlType:=UIA_MenuItemControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) _UIA_setVar("oUIElement","Title:=View;controltype:=UIA_MenuItemControlTypeId;class:=") ;ControlType:=UIA_MenuItemControlTypeId;classname:=") ;~ Actions split away from logical/technical definition above can come from configfiles ;~_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP1","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP2","setfocus") _UIA_action("oUIElement","highlight") ;~_UIA_action("oUIElement","click")